Miss North Carolina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For some reason, God only knows why, I put up with it for over a year, even after my time as Miss North Carolina was over."

"If you didn't like it, then why didn't you just leave?" I asked.

"Later, in counseling, I learned that I was an enabler, that I let him do the things he did, that what happened was as much my doing as it was him."

"I'm not sure if I understand," I said. This would take some time to grasp.

"To tell you the truth, I could handle it."

"You could?" I asked, incredulous.

"I was an enabler," she shrugged. "He couldn't have done it to me if I wasn't willing to let him. In a weird sort of a way, I was totally into it."

"Being paraded around naked, on a leash?" I asked.

"Oh, that wasn't so bad. It was humiliating, but nothing I couldn't handle. I was a sexual adventurer. I could handle the blowjobs, the ass fuckings..."

Whoa.

"It was when he got me eating dogfood out of a bowl on the floor, and started making me drink water out of the toilet bowl that the whole thing started to scare me."

Double whoa.

* * *

The afternoon of Suzanne's confession, things progressed until we ended up in a tight sixty-niner. I was alternating between gnawing on Suzanne's clit and licking her gaping wet vagina. I'd suck and slurp on her pussy, then trail my tongue all the way back to tickle her 'taint' - the part of a woman between her cunt and her asshole that tain't pussy and it tain't asshole.

Thinking about what she'd told me about taking it in the ass, it occurred to me that maybe I might get me a little backdoor action. As I worked my way from her pussy back along her taint I started tickling her tight little asshole, with the very tip of my tongue, almost imperceptibly at first. She was clean 'back there'.

After awhile I had her nice and wet back there. I gradually started working my middle finger into the equation, tickling her browneye while I went back to work on her clitoris with my tongue.

Getting no protest out of Suzanne emboldened me until I was actually fingerfucking her poop chute, going in and out and all the way up to the second knuckle, and as I blatantly probed her backdoor Suzanne was taking my dick deeper and deeper into her throat. She was swallowing me and humming on my cock like her life depended on it.

Then Suzanne sent a thrill through my being when she let up from swallowing my rod for a moment, turned back toward me and in that sweet, sweet Southern twang of hers she asked, "Dew yew want to fuck me up the a-a-ass?"

Would I? It's only every man's dream come true! "Ell, ngaa, ah uv ah ugh ooh aw uh aawww," I replied, which is what 'Hell, yeah, I'd love to fuck you up the ass' sounds like when I've got my face wedged up into a woman's cunt.

"You can do it," she shrugged. In a split second I was out from under Suzanne and standing by the bed facing her from behind. I piled a couple of pillows underneath her and reached forward to keep her head down and move her ass up and back toward me. I put my arms about her ass, buried my face in her ass crack and probed her backdoor with my tongue. Suzanne let out a little "Oh!" She wiggled her ass a bit like she was getting some pleasure from my rimjob.

Then I stood up, placed my hands on her hips and moved my boner up against her. I slipped on a rubber because this was the way it was for us, still. Then I slid my cock into her pussy to fuck her for a bit, warm her up a bit, while I drooled some saliva into her asshole and rubbed it around with the flat of my thumb to get her nice and loosened up. Then I withdrew from her pussy and rubbed the head of my cock back up against her little rosebud, mixing some of her juices in with my saliva.

"Please," she whispered, "take it easy. It's been awhile."

For me it was a first; I'd never fucked a woman in the ass before.

Suzanne grunted and moaned as I worked my way in. I was trying to take it easy but she was actually pushing herself back toward me. The girl actually enjoyed the experience of my rod skewered up her ass.

The experience was better than I expected; the incredible tightness and the heat of her ass on my pole, even through the rubber sheath, coupled with the sight of this unbelievably beautiful woman writhing and moaning on all fours in front of me as my pole divided the hemispheres of her ass.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me... ...Oh!! ...fuck me... ...fuck me in the A-A-A-S-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!"

When she said this I came. My dick throbbed deep in her ass as I pumped gallons of hot cum into the rubber.

* * *

I made a very good impression when I sent a large bouquet of long-stem roses to her at work. It was a very large bouquet; the kind opera stars get on opening night, I guess. It cost me a bundle but I figured I was getting my money's worth.

Suzanne worked at some sort of big financial house. I think she was in the mortgage brokering side of the operation; she was some kind of financial bigshot, one of the execs. She had her own office, a secretary receptionist, the whole bit. I showed up in uniform; fatigues, boots and green beret, and this had the usual effect on the women in the office. I was receiving all sorts of shiny-eyed looks of approval, especially from Suzanne as she indicated the large bouquet that had arrived earlier on. "Oh, Sean. Oh, you're so... ...dashing!Why don't you sit here while I finish up?"

Suzanne wore these great businesswomen outfits; short, short skirts, stockings and heels, white silk blouses with just one button too many undone to reveal a prerequisite amount of cleavage and just a hint of lace. This afternoon was no different; she looked great with her hair up, a pencil clutched in her teeth as she went over some documents with her staff.

We got inside the door at her place and Suzanne was all over me; pressing her tits up against my chest, running her fingers all over my camouflaged fatigues as we kissed. The girl was breathless and practically creaming her panties; the uniform always seems to have that sort of an effect.

When we finally we broke contact Suzanne had to push herself away from me. Her hair was slightly disheveled, her blouse was untucked from her miniskirt and had somehow become unbuttoned all the way down. "Wait for me here, Lover," she said breathily, placing a hand on my chest as if to keep her balance. "Help yourself to a beer while I get ready for you."

Suzanne tottered off to her bedroom leaving me in the brightly lit front room with a cold Coors in my hand. It was a bright summer afternoon; I tossed my beret on the coffee table, took off my fatigue shirt and hung it off a bar stool at her kitchen counter, and took off my dogtags and tucked them into my beret and put them on the countertop. Then I wandered over to the stereo to find something light and relaxing to put on.

Then Suzanne came walking back up the hallway from her room. I turned to look and did a double-take that nearly dislocated my neck.

Suzanne was naked, totally nude, her blonde hair still done up like she wore it at work. She was naked, that is, except for a black leather choker collar with a shiny silver buckle tight she wore about her slender neck. She came up to me, a look of dead seriousness on her face that belied the beauty of her nude body, and she thrust toward me the short black leather leash that she clutched in her hand.

"Here," she said simply."I want to be your dog."

...to be continued

12