Miss Nova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers

I couldn't stand anymore. I quickly sat up and crawled to the foot of the bed just as he tossed his shirt to the floor, and started to undo his Levis again.

I yanked them down hurriedly with his boxers as soon as they were undone. And there it was in the pale light coming in through the blinds- a hard, thick, raging cock begging for attention. His eyes told the story of patience, but it wasn't a lesson I wanted to learn at the moment. Being so turned on always makes me want to please my partner to the extreme.

I reached out and took his gorgeous penis gently in my hand. I stroked it lovingly as I lowered my head to taste this delectable present. It was dripping with precum, and I swirled my tongue around it, licking it up. Its raw, earthy taste spread over my tongue, amplifying my own lust by ten times. I moaned with pleasure as I kissed the swollen head open-mouthed. Upon pulling away, a sticky string of milky precum connected my tongue to his head before I lapped it up, swallowing.

"Oh… my God…" he muttered, closing his eyes, his hands rising hesitantly up to entwine their fingers in my dark tresses.

Licking up and down his shaft, coating it with saliva, I relished the feel of the popped veins and the silky smoothness of the hard flesh and his hands pulling me in more insistently. Satisfied that he was seething with lust, I took the whole head into my mouth and teased it with the flexed tip of my tongue, lightly digging into the slit, smiling as I heard him utter a curse under his breath.

With that, I bobbed my head down and took at least half of his length into my mouth, sucking as I withdrew with a moan of satisfaction. I'd wanted this for so long. My pussy was aching with need as I imagined him sliding in and out of it. But I was enjoying him too much like this. I kept my tongue flexed, massaging his cock as I sucked, applying pressure to sensitive spots along his shaft.

I went down on him again, and then again, each time taking him deeper. When the head reached my throat, I flexed as if to swallow, enclosing it tighter. He moaned in pure pleasure, which drove me on further, wanting to feel him cum in my throat.

"Oh, Lisa… so good…" he murmured, clutching my hair in his fists.

He started to buck against my mouth, his cock thrusting deep. I about choked when he undulated almost too deeply, but managed to continue without gagging. He was enjoying so much, it became a point of pride not to ruin it with gagging. I continued sucking and swallowing him down with everything I had and opened my eyes, expecting to see his still closed in ecstasy. But they were open, burning into me with such intensity I almost felt scorched.

The eye contact must have almost put him over the edge, because he yanked back quickly, my hungry mouth releasing his cock with an audible slurp.

"Easy, vixen," Evan said, his grip on my hair relaxing into affectionate, calm strokes, his control returning. "Not yet."

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. I thought he was going to simply hug me at first, but his hands undid the back zipper of my dress in one swift motion and pushed me tenderly down onto the bed. He pulled the dress down over my torso and legs, until I could squirm out of it completely. He kicked his boots off and stepped out of his Levis, standing before me at the foot of the bed, wearing only his hat. And there I was, spread-eagle, just in my heels.

He crawled down onto the bed, forcing me up towards the headboard as he moved forward, kissing me on the mouth, our tongues swirling. He nestled between my legs, sitting up on his knees, his hands now moving up towards my breasts. I closed my eyes, anticipating the coming barrage of pleasure.

Then the unbearable tease did it again.

"Which do you want first?" his smooth, calm voice seemed ethereal in my lust-hazed mind.

"Huh?" I kept my eyes closed. Every nerve ending in my body was screaming to life.

'Do you want me to touch you here?" One hand grazed my breast almost imperceptibly, teasing a swollen nipple, making me shudder and arch my back, seeking his hands.

"Or here…?" He continued, his other hand barely pressing against my sopping pussy, which rose insistently to his touch.

"Both?"

"Yeah." I could barely manage coherent speech.

"You want both, girl?"

"Uh-huh…"

"Here it comes…" his voice low, gentle. "And God, are you ever ready…"

Suddenly one of my breasts was being kissed with hot, wet lips. His tongue swirled around the nipple teasingly, doing everything, it seemed, but taking it into his mouth where it belonged. I writhed in agony beneath him, my fingertips digging into his back, my legs spreading wider.

Then the fingers of his other hand were spreading open my labia, dividing the lips and releasing a flow of hot juices. His hand caressed and stroked me tantalizingly as my hips started to undulate, trying to maneuver his touch to my clitoris.

Then I felt it- his thumb pushed back the hood and started to rub the hard nub on my clit as a finger slowly entered me, and my nipple was suddenly sucked into his mouth urgently, his tongue caressing over it even as he suckled.

I cried out at the amazing sensation this assault sent pulsing through me. God, Joe had never done anything remotely like that. I felt like Evan was focusing on nothing but me, my body, making me feel the most intense pleasure of my life.

"Oh, yes, more…"

I didn't even realize I was speaking until his mouth released my breast and stopped mine with a kiss. I moaned even as he pressed his lips against mine, thrusting a second finger into my vagina, pumping it deeper, his other hand squeezing my breast gently, teasing the erect nipple, his thumb still rubbing against my clit. My pussy walls contracted around his fingers, taking me towards an earth-shattering orgasm, when suddenly…

They withdrew.

A groan of agony escaped me as his mouth left mine.

"No," the extended complaint left me almost unconsciously, only to be replaced by a long "Yes" when I felt his breath on my pussy, the bedsprings squeaking as he moved down.

As his mouth covered my clit in wet kiss, he moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment, his hands spreading my legs wider, massaging my inner thighs and running his thumbs in the crease that divided my legs from my puffed labia.

"You're so wet," he whispered, the sensation of his cool breath against the hot flesh driving me insane. "I love that… Oh, God, you smell good…"

With that, his fingers reentered and his mouth covered my clit again, sucking it in slowly like it was a delicacy. His talented tongue went to work again, rubbing gently against that sensitive nubbin of hardened flesh at the top of my pussy lips.

My eyes flew open as I gasped in sheer ecstasy. All I could see of him was that hat, the brim rubbing against my tummy. I smiled for a moment at some bit of irony, my hands grasping his shoulders… this was just the view of him I usually had of him in the diner… his face obscured by that white cowboy hat. But Evan's licking and sucking on my pussy, his fingers plunging in and out, rubbing my g-spot with every delicious stroke, didn't leave much room for coherent thought.

In a short moment, I closed my eyes again, crying out at the searing, heavenly sensations that shot through my body like liquid fire. He was taking me towards the most intense orgasm of my young life.

I bucked against his face, chanting his name, the only name I knew him by, as my blood rushed hot through every part of my body. The torrent of pleasure culminated in a series of explosions that raced through my pussy, each burst releasing more of my own hot cum against his face. He lapped it up, his tongue continuing its wonderful ministrations as I came hard, my being absolutely torn as I cried out in exquisite release, my body convulsing in spasms of pleasure.

I was still twitching when his mouth released me at long last.

"Evan… Evan…" I panted, weak.

"What's that?" he asked. Again, his voice was the model of relaxed calm. "Did you like that, girl?"

I opened my eyes again to see him poised above me, his face shining wet and smelling of my musky sex.

"Uh-huh…" I managed.

I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy, setting me on fire all over again. My vaginal walls flexed hungrily as if he was already inside.

"Do you want more?" He was smiling at me with that sweet grin again.

"Yeah," I smiled.

He rubbed against me, his chest pressing down against my breasts, his hard cock pressing into my sloppy pussy. The tip rubbed against my clit, causing me to whimper again.

"Evan…. "

"What's that?" he teased.

God damn, did the man ever lose control?

"Fuck me," I begged.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." He grinded against me once more, that succulent erection of his running though my lips, applying delicious pressure to my clit.

"Please… fuck me…"

"Why don't you turn over for me, Miss Nova?"

I probably would have jumped off a cliff at that point if he'd asked me to.

I opened my eyes and looked into his. There was lust and pleasure gleaming in them, and he licked my open, panting mouth with a devilish grin.

He rose up off me for a moment and sat up on his knees. I caught a glimpse of his erection as I flipped over- it was furious with desire, curved in against his stomach, swollen to full readiness.

I settled onto my tummy, raising my hips when his hands prodded me into position until I was on my knees. I rested my head on the pillow, panting in anticipation.

His lips smacked against each of my ass cheeks tenderly as he maneuvered behind me.

I gasped upon feeling the hard length of his cock sliding through the lips of my pussy teasingly before the head came to rest at the quivering opening of my sex. I strained back, trying to get him to enter, but he held back firmly, his hands on my hips preventing me from leaning back too far.

"Please, Evan…"

At last, he pressed his cock-head inside me with a pleasured moan. I desperately wanted him to shove his whole length inside me, but he only plunged in another inch before withdrawing. He entered again, but no deeper than the first thrust, and continued slowly tip-fucking me, probing the entrance.

My eyes flew open- the swollen head was prodding forcefully against my g-spot with every tiny stroke. I stopped trying to buck against him, realizing what he was doing, a guttural moan escaping me at the feel of him filling up those fist couple inches of me, grinding the head against that sensitive place. Every time he hit it, I cried out at the amazing sensations… he was taking me to the brink rapidly

I was being rocketed to another orgasm before I even had the chance to realize what was happening.

"Evan… yes, oh, God!" I cried out, my body seizing in the throes of ecstasy. Wave after wave of blissful release poured through me, out of me.

"'Atta girl," he groaned, burying himself deeper, his cadence the same deliciously patient rhythm as he thrust into me.

His cock pistoned in and out, deeper every time, until he was all the way inside me, his balls against my soaked sex, and my pussy started to squeeze him almost involuntarily even as my orgasm continued, building on the one from before, taking me further into oblivion. I was almost sobbing from the pleasure.

"Oh, yes… there we go," he muttered.

I glanced back, gasping, wanting to see his face. I had to look at him… this man who was bringing me so much bliss.

Evan was relishing every stroke me made. He was watching his cock slowly enter and exit, his face still in total control, smiling gently with pleasure. His eyes and hands roved over my back, my ass, my pussy, burning into me as his gaze met mine. The way he talked dirty and made me beg… the man was devouring every inch of my body with every sense he had.

I couldn't be as controlled as he was. I couldn't help it- the sensations he gave me, his delicious cock filling me over and over again- it taking me on a long, leisurely path to another climax. I closed my eyes again and gasped as he started to thrust just a little faster.

He still talked in that low, sexy voice to me as he fucked me luxuriously.

"You like that, girl? Feel good?"

"Yeah… yeah…give it to me…"

I uttered some new encouragement with every plunge he took, my muscles clenching that hard cock of his every time he withdrew.

"That's it," he gasped, his thrusts getting faster. He grasped one of my hips in one hand and reached around to one of my breasts with the other, cupping it as his cadence became more urgent.

Evan grunted as he reamed me, gorging himself on my body. This was, without a doubt, the best fuck of my life.

He leaned down and kissed my sweat-soaked back, running his tongue up between my shoulder blades, his hand moving from my breast to my clit. His fingers went to work slowly, rubbing me where he knew it would send me into orbit.

He raised up, his hand still massaging my pussy, his hips bucking faster and faster until he was fucking me in full, his balls slapping against me as he drove inside in a relentless quest for fulfillment.

He was moving inside me with such force and speed that it became one searing feeling of intense heated pleasure centering in my pussy. I screamed, feeling yet another orgasm take hold me of me. Moments later, I was quivering as it rushed through my body, the sweet release shredding every bit of control I had.

"Oh, God," he shuddered as ambrosia gushed out of me, soaking his groin as he fucked me still. "There you go, girl… yeah…"

His strokes suddenly became long and deep, slower, his hands gripping my hips tight.

His cock pulsed, shooting a stream of cum inside me. He trembled and moaned as he thrust again and again, each one bringing a fresh jet of semen that splashed inside my pussy. I cried out, his cum overflowing and dripping out of me even as my own climax finally relented.

I looked behind me through strands of damp hair, my mouth open in pants, wanting to watch him cum. His eyes were closed, his face locked in an expression of sheer heavenly enjoyment, a film of sweat covering his body as he pumped inside my pussy. Amazingly, yet another climax washed through me at the sight of him, the feel of him cumming inside me with such force.

At last, his own orgasm subsided, and he settled back on his haunches after a few moments, his cock softening and slipping out. He took a few minutes to recover, his breath slowly returning to normal.

Evan opened his glazed eyes, which focused to see me looking at him. He smiled with an exhausted sigh as he ran a hand along my back, leaning over me again.

I collapsed and turned over so Evan could lie on top of me. He kissed me languidly with a groan of pure satisfaction. The taste of me was still on him, and I was surprised to discover the flavor of our saliva and cum mixed together was pleasing.

I couldn't resist the urge to smack his ass.

"So, how was that?" I asked him between kisses.

He grinned through our sticky kiss.

"That was the crappiest lay of my life," he said.

I playfully slapped at him as he laughed and started to tickle me under my ribs. I shrieked with giggles.

"Are you kidding?" he chuckled as I squirmed beneath him. He caught my lips with his own, stopping the tickling.

He paused to look into my eyes, that same cocky smile from before on his face. "You're incredible, Miss Lisa Nova."

I threw my arms around his neck happily and kissed him again. Oh, God, I thought, this had to have been the best night I've had in years.

Evan was clearly relaxed and happy, and he settled onto his back with me in his arms, my head resting on his chest. Almost like it was an afterthought, he raised his head up and removed his hat for the first time of the night, setting it on the nightstand.

I had always somehow expected his looks to change drastically without it, but he was just as handsome, albeit his dark hair was matted with sweat from what we had been doing.

He drifted off to sleep easily enough, but it was a little more difficult for me to succumb to the call of the Sandman. Knowing my luck, I thought, this night would be my only one with Evan. I was reluctant to let it go.

Oh, sure, I could have stayed awake, pestering him with questions about inner feelings, love and romance and the whole nine yards. But what for? I'd seen numerous friends biting their nails "the morning after," waiting for the phone to ring. Sometimes they'd wait for days after. It always ended with tears.

I looked at my snoozing lover and decided that wasn't what this night was about. It was about living for the moment, and enjoying it for what it was. No matter what happened when the sun crept over the horizon tomorrow, I wanted to walk away from this motel room satisfied with what had happened within its four walls. And the only way that was possible was to just take it for what it was. When morning came, I wouldn't even offer him my phone number.

That thought in mind, I drifted off, Evan's chest rising and falling with deep breaths underneath my cheek, a compromising smile on my lips.

Of course, morning did come, just as always. It just didn't come in the form I expected it.

"Ay Conyo!"

The imposing shadow of a large, dark-skinned woman in a maid's uniform was silhouetted in glaring light that poured in through the doorway.

I blinked, confused. My mouth was bone-dry and I was sore between my legs, which were sticky and sweaty. I tried to remember where I was for a moment… then it came to me.

I looked over at the other side of the bed. Empty.

Remembering my last thoughts of the night before, I sighed in acceptance before the housekeeper caught my attention again.

"It's past eleven!" she exclaimed, switching to English. "Check out time. I wait for five minutes. Then you go! I clean room."

With that, she slammed the door shut.

I quickly dressed without bothering to check in the mirror, and drank a little lukewarm water from the tap. The important thing now was to just get home and have something to eat, maybe take a nap. And not have to face that housekeeper again.

I gathered my purse and keys, and my eyes stung as I emerged the room. Harsh desert sun stabbed them with searing brightness, and I fumbled with my purse, trying to find my sunglasses.

The housekeeper was there, organizing her cart. She was careful not to look at me. I realized, then, that she was probably used to this… having to run trampy-looking women out of rooms in the middle of the day so she could get them ready for the next horny couple.

My face burned with shame as I walked over to where Evan had parked the car, putting on my sunglasses.

As I approached it, I noticed a piece of paper tucked underneath a windshield wiper.

I removed it quickly, releasing the sun-scorched rubber and metal of the wiper before it burned my fingers. As I read it, my heart skipped a beat.

"Darling Miss Nova,

Took a cab back to the diner to pick up my truck. You looked so darned peaceful I didn't want to wake you. Hope you don't mind. Better call me, girl. 487-5482.

Love,

Evan

P.S. I just might have to make you employee of the month."

Suddenly it was a glorious day.

Author's note: Want Chapter 2? Let me know! If you enjoyed this, my first submission to Literotica, votes are most appreciated as well as any feedback. Constructive criticism is also welcome. Happy reading!

Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers
12