Miss Oakley

Story Info
Miss Oakley doms her James.
3.3k words
4.44
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geckoak
geckoak
23 Followers

Headlights filled the living room, followed by a shout and heavy knock on our front door. James lived here, with me. I was curious as to why he needed to knock considering it was unlocked, and he never forgot his keys. He had been out with his mates for the night, so I threw on one of his hoodies to cover my half-naked self up just in case it was them. I cracked the door wide enough to just peak out and nearly laughed as I saw the love of my life being held up by two of his friends, both with apologetic looks plastered on their faces.

"Well, what do we have here?" I opened the door wider and reached out for my giggly boy, who fell limply into my arms. The sudden force and the fact he was dead weight on me caused me to fall flat on my ass, earning howling laughter from James and his friends.

"A laughing, drunk mess. He hasn't shut up about you the entire way home, and now we know way more about you than we should," one of them replied and twiddled with his keys in his fingers with an awkward, yet playful smile on his face.

"I'm so sorry Oakley baby," James slurred and buried his face into my neck, blowing a raspberry against it.

"No you're not," his friends and I laughed simultaneously, causing James to groan loudly and stand up, stumbling his way towards the bathroom.

"Thank you for bringing him home in one piece, I appreciate it you guys," I stood up and offered them a small smile as I watched them hop into their car and leave, obnoxiously speeding down the road. I shut the door, locked it, and turned around to see James laying on the couch with his eyes closed and hands folded over his stomach, his mouth slightly ajar.

I felt disappointed, my pussy needed attention tonight and I wasn't expecting him to come home this fucked up. But my disappointment quickly washed away as I realized I didn't need him to be a hundred percent coherent to get off. With a little suggestion and force I could wake him up enough to use him in the ways I wanted, and there's no harm in that. Unless he misbehaved.

Excitement traveled through my body and I felt that familiar warm and tingly feeling spread over my abdomen and around my pussy. I let a mischievous smile spread over my face as I walked over to James. I straddled him, sitting on his knees. He stirred from his sleep and I noticed one of his eyes pop open and quickly shut. A similar smile came over his own face as he shuffled in an attempt to get me closer to him, but I held still, not giving into his wants.

A frustrated grunt came from his lips as he finally opened his eyes, "You're teasing me while wearing one of my hoodies. What do you want?" He asks, his hands reaching up to find my hips on instinct. I push his hands down rather forcefully, silently trying to tell him what mood I was in. I didn't want him to touch me until he was good. Deep down, I know he knows it. He's playing dumb.

I lean forward and smile, "Come to the bedroom and find out, you drunk cunt."

James smile faded and his jaw tightened as he roughly gripped my ass, pulling me into him. The friction between his jeans and my bare thighs hurt, but it didn't last long as the lovely feeling of his hardening cock against my pussy distracted me. While one of his hands painfully gripped my ass ,the other grabbed my throat as he thrust his hips upwards, causing me to involuntarily moan. This resulted in him letting out a deep laugh that I found rather sexy, "Now why would I listen to you when you call me nasty little names like that, huh? I thought that was daddy's job."

Daddy? No, tonight was not intended for daddy. I wasn't going to give up, I wasn't going to submit to him that easily. I ignored the growing desire for him to rip off our clothes and pound into me like this. The stubborn side of me came out, I needed to make him my bitch tonight. To make him give me what I want, and not give him what he wants until I'm satisfied.

I swallowed the saliva that had accumulated in my mouth while we stared at each other in silence and shoved the last thought of submission to the back of my head before I reached for his throat, gripping his harder than he had mine. I grind my hips into his and get close to his face, my lips barley brushing his as we made solid eye contact, "Down boy, you're not in charge here tonight."

James cocked his head to the side and smiled, "Really now?" I felt him start to thrusting upwards again, but lightly this time. He started breathing more heavily as our desire for each other grew together. His breath smelt like peanuts and booze.

I huffed and flared my nostrils, it wasn't fair. He knows the power he has over me, he knows how to get what he wants. He knows that I want the power he currently he has over me, and he knows he's making it extremely difficult. He wants me to submit and give in, and my body wanted it to. But that's not what I fucking wanted.

I reached to my own throat and attempted to pry his hand off of it, which earned a hearty laugh from him. Little did he know, that laugh was the straw that broke the camels back. I glared at him and gripped his throat harder, causing him to let go of my throat, my ass, and reach up to his own throat. He clawed at my hand, and with my free one I swatted his hands away and let up so he could breathe. It wasn't until then that I noticed we had been unconsciously grinding into each other, my pussy had gotten so wet it started to leave a spot on his lightly colored jeans.

James opened his mouth to talk, but I quickly interrupted him by kissing him, deeply, not giving him the chance to get to my head with his words again. I felt his body relax under mine and when I pulled away, his eyes softened. He didn't say anything, and neither did I, but I knew I had won this one. "Now, I'm going to ask you nicely one more time. If I have to ask again, I'm afraid I won't be polite. Come to the bedroom with me, James."

James hesitated, but nodded. I stood up, reaching for his hand to help him up, knowing he'd be a clumsy mess. Once he had stood up and regained balance, I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and led him towards our bed. It wasn't until then that I noticed he had been wearing one of his nicer shirts, but I didn't feel bad for wrinkling it. I'd just wash and iron it in the morning.

I laid him down on the bed and took his shirt off for him, throwing it to the side. I then slid my underwear off, then my hoodie, leaving me in only my bra. James reached down to his jeans and began fumbling with his belt, but I quickly walked back over to him and did it for him. I slid the belt out of the loops and straddled him, sitting on his stomach. My bare pussy on his bare stomach caused both of us to let out a small moan. While he closed his eyes, I restrained his wrists above is head, using the belt.

When I knew they were tight, I leaned down to kiss his neck, nibble on his ear. His moans made me want to hurry up and take him, but that wouldn't be much fun, would it? I got off of him and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down his legs. My tongue flicked around his inner thigh before I pulled them all of the way off and stood back up, removing my bra. My tits dropped, and I watched him bite his lip. I know he wants to grope them.

I began rubbing his cock, the only thing separating our bare skin was my stubbornness and his boxers, "Oakley please," James begged quietly, followed by a quick intake of breath as I gripped his cock with sudden force.

"You know what you're supposed to call me, James," I scolded him.

"Oakley- Ah!" He yelled out as I gripped his balls roughly.

I now had his cock and balls in a tight grip, waiting for him to respond to me properly. I got in his face and said in a low voice, "You know what to fucking call me. If you want to come tonight, you know how to fucking behave, too."

James sighed and struggled underneath me, "Yes Miss Oakley. I know. I'm sorry for not being a good boy," there was a hint of sadness in his voice that tugged at my heart, "I promise I'll be a good boy. You can use me, please."

I let up on his cock but still kept a grip on his balls, then caressed his face with my now free hand, "Hey, you're a good boy as long as you do what you're told. You know that, hmm?"

James eagerly nodded his head and I smiled, tracing my hand down his chest, over his nipples, the back up to his neck while I worked on his balls. I lightly gripped his throat and slipped my hand around the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down. His hard cock popped up, hitting my inner thigh, making me bite my lip and suppress a moan.

I spit in my hand, using that as lube as I began to stroke his cock eagerly, yet carefully. I didn't want to give him too much, not yet at least, "Suck on my fingers," I ordered, putting them into his mouth. He obeyed, and the sensation made my pussy even more wet than it had been before. I ran my thumb over the head of his cock, feeling his precum soak it. I brought my thumb up to my mouth and made sure he was watching as I sucked my own thumb off, cleaning it off.

Once I had my fill, I laid his cock towards his stomach and began sliding my pussy lips up and down his shaft, my juices instantly wetting it. Every time his head would rub against my clit I'd let out a small moan, resulting in James bucking his hips. I removed my fingers from his mouth and rubbed his nipples, pinching them hard. Each pinch would earn a louder sound from him, and it was absolute music to my ears.

"Miss Oakley please, please let me inside of you," James whined, his lip pouted out, "I need it, I need to feel you."

I leaned forward, his head pressing at the opening of my cunt. I pushed downwards, feeling the pressure of his head being one small thrust away from popping inside of me. He knows if he does it, he will get punished. He knows he'll go tonight without having a release, "Is this what you want, baby?"

"Mistress please, I'm begging you. Fuck me!" I tried to hold back, to make him wait longer. But I couldn't. In one small movement, he was inside of me. I sat straight up and took all of him, balls deep in one go. We both yelled out each others names, I dragged my nails across his chest, dragged them down to his stomach, and used him to steady myself.

I rode him slow for a while, letting the lust build up. It took everything in me to not rock him and the bed, but I needed him to know I was still in control of his pleasure and I wasn't going to just fall apart and give into what we both desperately needed. With every light bounce, he let out a pleasure filled, sexy moan. I did as well, and I wanted more. I wanted to feel more.

"If I let your hands out, you need to promise me you're not going to come without my permission," I instructed. James nodded eagerly between his greedy moans, but didn't say anything. I stopped riding him, sitting with all of him inside of me, "I can't hear you, cunt."

"Yes Miss Oakley, I promise I'll ask permission. I promise I'll let you know, just please let me touch you," he pleaded. I believed him, and reached to undo his belt. He kissed my breasts as they passed over his face, the tingly feeling made the warmth in my cunt grow. I held myself up using my elbows and let them fall into his face, instructing him to suck on them.

As he sucked on my nipples and left hickeys on them, his cock slipped out of my pussy making the head of his cock bounce against my clit with our slight movements. The sensation nearly brought me to my edge, but I wasn't ready to come undone. Not yet.

James grunted from the loss of contact with my breasts as I sat up, letting him fill my soaking cunt back up once again. He let his arms lay limply at his sides, waiting for what I was going to allow him to do, to see what he was allowed to touch. I began to ride him again. My movement weren't slow, but they weren't fast either. I sat a steady and satisfying pace for the both of us.

"You're a good boy James," I grabbed his arms, lightly tracing my fingers around them, "Thank you for being patient and waiting. What do you want to touch?"

"You're...You're letting me choose?" He asked me with disbelief, in between moans. I was curious about it myself as well. Usually when Miss Oakley comes out to play, I don't give him a choice. I suppose I was feeling rather generous today, lucky for him.

"Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to choose for you?" I entwined my fingers with his and squeezed, using it as leverage to ride him a bit faster. The sounds of my ass hitting his balls with every bounce made things more intense, both of us breathing heavily and sending colorful words towards each other.

"Your ass Miss Oakley, please let me play with your ass!" James yelled out.

Permission granted, I thought as I got off of him and positioned him with his back against the head board of our bed. I placed a pillow behind his back so the movements didn't hurt him, then straddled him once again. When I lowered myself onto his cock, I made sure we were as close as possible before beginning to move again. Once I was steady, and once I had a rhythm I was happy with, I guided his hands down to my ass, "Do what you want, but if you spank me, you'll get punished."

James took advantage of the privileges he was given and gripped my ass, digging his nails into it. I could already picture the bruises he was going to leave, but I couldn't punish him. It felt too good to stop, "Your pussy feels so good," he moaned, pressing his lips against my neck.

"Mmm," was all I could muster to respond. I reached up to his shoulders and dug my nails into them, dragging them down his arms. I bit my lip at the sight of the marks I left, and yelled out as he began to meet my hips with his own thrusts. Normally I would punish him for doing this, but the synced movement made his cock hit that special spot nearly every time and I completely spaced on what role I had been playing. And to be honest, I didn't care in the moment.

With the way we were moving I was seconds away from releasing. My stomach kept tightening and my thighs were quivering, "James, I-"

"You're going to come," he finished my sentence for me, "Please come for me Miss Oakley, please come on my cock." Those words were all it took to feel one of the most intense orgasms I've ever felt ripple through my entire body. I held myself steady, gripping his hair and biting his shoulder as I rode out my orgasm. I couldn't move; the involuntary quivering and shaking my body gave to me prevented me from doing so. James kept thrusting into me and held onto me, "Jesus christ Miss Oakley, you're shaking."

Once I stop shaking and once I'm able to function, I look up to see James staring at me with a mixture of pleasure and amusement plastered on his face. That look quickly faded as his face scrunched up, and his grip tightened on me, "Miss Oakley, may I please come too?"

I nodded vigorously, "Yes, you've been such a good boy for me baby, of course you can. Where do you want to come? Anywhere, you pick."

"Your mouth, please Mistress. Please," he begged. Without missing a beat, I got off of him, dragging him towards the side of the bed. I dropped off the side, my knees hitting the floor with a thud. I was eager to please him, eager to have my good boys come in my mouth.

I took his throbbing cock in my hand and licked from the base to his head, swirling my tongue around while doing so. His head popped into my mouth, and I easily took all of him down my throat. I choked, but held myself there as long as I could before pulling his cock all the way out. My spit strung from my mouth, connected to his cock. I kissed his tip, sucking lightly on it before taking his entire length down my throat again.

This repeated three more times before I felt his hand grip my hair at the back of my head, and I knew it was time. I held his balls in one hand, the base of his cock in the other, and sloppily bobbed my head as fast a I could.

His stream of come took me by surprise, but I didn't pull away. I let him fill my mouth and pool in my tongue, gagging as some of it shot down my throat. His twitching cock and loud groans pleased my ears.

What can I say, my good boy deserved to feel like this after what he made me feel. I kept his cock in my mouth while I swallowed every last drop of him, keeping him sensitive and still under my control. Once it was clean, I opened my mouth, letting his now half-soft cock plop out of it. I relaxed, my ass resting on my heels while I looked up at him. He was sitting, his arms behind him and his head back, eyes closed. I watched his chest rise and fall unevenly, watching him recover.

I laid my head on one of his thighs and kept looking at him, waiting for him to open his eyes. Once he did, I was met with a small, satisfied smile, "Thank you Miss Oakley," he breathed out, "Thank you."

I hopped up onto the bed with him and had him lay on my chest, my breasts as pillows for him, "No James, thank you. You're my good boy, you know that?" James smile became wider as he hummed with his eyes closed, enjoying my comfort and aftercare. I pat his hair, ran my fingers through it, and closed my eyes as well.

Everything was too intense, and the only thing the both of us needed was sleep, so that's what we did.


geckoak
geckoak
23 Followers