Miss Ryan

Story Info
Her fantasies are too much..
1.5k words
4.33
26.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xlandsg
xlandsg
2 Followers

I look at you, laying on the hood of the car, eyes looking up expectantly, hands caressing your sides. Your reddish-blonde hair blazes in the sunlight, your small frame seems even smaller on the big car.

I imagine those hands are sliding up to cup your perfect tits through your shirt. I see you squirm on the hood, rubbing your thighs together and I know you want a cock. You are so fucking hot in fact that I bet I can fuck you right here in the open, where everyone could see if they were to look. Where everyone could hear your screams as your cunt contracts around me through your orgasm, and what probably makes you the hottest is thinking of everyone hearing you beg for my cum, watching you stroking and sucking my cock to a finish, like your life depended on getting my jizz.

You want everyone to know that you worship cum, and the big cocks that give it to you....

You slide down a little farther, so your head is hanging off of the hood, and pull me to you. Ripping open my pants and before I can even protest our compromising position, my cock is in your mouth. Instinctively I force my cock deep into your mouth and hear you moan loudly. I reach down and pull your shirt and bra up to your neck, exposing your perfectly sized firm tits, I gently squeeze a hard nipple between my thumb and finger. You moan again and take me even deeper into your mouth.

I look up to see several people starting to gather, a young couple is watching, probably 18 or 19, she's much smaller than he is, and her alibaster, almost goth white skin, is a stark contrast to his dark, black coloring. She's standing in front of him, and has her arms stretched back above her head and around his shoulders, pulling her shirt up and showing her youthfully defined midriff, he is rubbing the outside of her hips slowly up and down.

I look back down and your skirt has worked it's way up your thighs and is resting in a bunch on your hips and I can see your panties starting to get soaked through. I reach down and my fingers directly land on your cunt as I rub it through your panties. This is no slow, gentle fuck, this will be rough, fast, and hard. You jump as I rip your panties off, pulling my cock out of your mouth you begin to protest, but as I shove two fingers into your cunt you stop suddenly. My cock bobs over your face as you begin to lick my swollen balls. I take the opportunity to pull your shirt and bra up over your head and off. Leaving you with only a bunched-up skirt to cover your wanton body.

As you take my cock in your mouth again I look up at the couple. They are still there, but I notice that one of her hands has dropped from his neck and is now back between them, It occurs to me that she is slowly rubbing his cock behind her back as they watch us. I start to finger fuck you in earnest now, rubbing the inside top of your cunt, hoping to find your G-spot so that I can feel your cunt contract as you cum on my fingers.

You have other ideas as you quickly sit up, and rise to your knees on the hood. Pulling my shirt up and off you wheel around and slide your feet to the ground, you are now between me and the car bent over the hood. I grab your hair and force your upper body down onto the cold hood. Then I drop down to my knees and pull your skirt off and start to lick your cunt in long, hard licks up and down. Your knees shudder and I think for a moment that you may fall as I suck your clit into my mouth and roll it against the roof with my tongue.

But, as I said, we don't have time for foreplay, I need to feel my big cock in your tight cunt and I need to cum. I rise up, and grab my cock and rub the head up and down your pussy lips. As I start to push against your opening you forcefully slam your ass against me, burying my cock to the hilt in your wet, ultra hot pussy. I reach up and grab your shoulders and begin to slam my cock hard into you. Our lean bodies slapping together on each thrust. I move my hands from your shoulders to your slim neck as we fuck pulling your mouth up to mine I quickly kiss your lips, and then force your head back down onto the hood, our animalistic fucking picking up speed.

Now we are in a position to both see the couple, you gasp as you look at the crowd watching us, you didn't know they were there until now. The girl's body is slowly gyrating as her boyfriends hands are buried down the front of her pants, her mouth is hung open, her hair is touseled and hanging in her face, and and her lustful gaze is fixed on your face as your moans begin to turn to the screams of your orgasm.

You are suddenly overcome with your exhibitionist and voyeuristic desires and I can feel your cunt clamp down on my cock hard as your screams turn into a loud, long wail. Your legs shake uncontrollably as you cum and this time they do give out on you, I let go of your neck and grab you by the hips, ensuing that you don't crumple to the ground as your orgasm subsides.

I pull my cock out and roughly turn you around and shove you back down on the hood as your legs fly up to my shoulders. I ram my cock back into your still convulsing cunt and start to fuck you to the rythym that will lead to my orgasm.

You look up and over, craning your neck to see our young couple, she has lost her inhibitions and has dropped to her knees in front of her lover, sucking his big black dick in long strokes all the while keeping her eyes focused on you. As your eyes meet it's as if she's challenged you her lustful eyes say "I can get my cum before you get yours"

You suddenly sit up and give me a hard two hand shove to the chest, knocking me back and releasing my cock from you. You jump off the hood and grab my hand, dragging me to the other side of the car.

You stop and drop to your knees, stroking my cock you look up at me and I now realize this is a race, a challenge, you and this girl need to feel and taste our cum, and you want yours first! You look up at me, your lips pouty, eyes begging as you say,

"please baby, please shoot a huge load all over my face, I want to see it, I want to see your cum shoot out of your cock, I want to feel it cover me, please!"

You start to stroke me harder and faster, lost in your own world, transfixed as the words come out of your mouth with each stroke

"please-give-it-to-me-now-cum-for-me-baby-cum-now-cum-now-cum-now!"

I look at the couple, she has stopped, watching you, obviously outdone and beaten by a sexier slut. My hips rock forward and I hear you squeal with glee, knowing the race is already won, My balls tense, my legs tense, you scream for my cum as the first load erupts out of my cock, a line covering you from forehead to chin, straight down your nose, the girl audibly gasps, as a second squirt shoots from my cock and forcefully flies right over your head, landing very near her feet. My remaining spurts, still powerful, coat your face and neck, dripping to your tits as you emit a constant low moan and continue to jack my cock, squeezing for every last drop.

Your former competitor is frozen, jaw dropped as she watches, but it is all too much for her partner, his cum blasts from his cock hitting the side of her face as she stares at you. She jerks, as if she was awoken by the blast and turns, stroking his cock onto her extended tongue. Her partner gasps as he finishes, and sinks back.

She immediately stands up and turns on her heels, she walks over to us, you still on the ground dripping with cum. She reaches down grabs a handful of hair with one hand and cups your chin, she pulls your mouth to hers, sharing in your combined partners' hot sperm. Swishing your tongues back and forth, in and out. She pulls back as you swallow, and she licks the cum off of your face slowly, methodically, not missing a drop.....

xlandsg
xlandsg
2 Followers