Miss Sanders Sex-Ed Class - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a minute of fingering her pussy with one finger until she came and soaked the edge of her desk and butt in the process. Coming to a slow stop, she pulled her finger out of her pussy and still kept her eyes closed, thinking about all of her students masturbating in front of her, giving her a huge orgasm. Coming all over her desk, she slid off and coated her butt cheeks with her juices. She couldn't believe she just did that, with having her lust and strong emotions settling down after coming, she felt a little weird and guilty doing so in front of her students, but was still turned on, especially watching them masturbate, the feeling didn't last long.

Stepping closer towards her masturbating students, Miss Sanders went to the end of one row of desks and was standing in front of Ben's desk. She opened her legs and showed him her pussy up close and used her fingers to open up her pussy and she pointed out the different parts of a vagina as he kept stroking. She slid a finger inside of herself and explained this is the birth canal for pregnant women and where a man puts his penis at for sexual intercourse. He came in his hand shortly after she stuck her finger up inside her pussy.

Walking to the other side of the room in front of Marie's desk she turned around and showed Marie her soft, ample butt and reached around opening her cheeks up. Displaying her tight pink butt hole and pussy lips between her thighs. Looking back behind her at Marie, she noticed her hand going up and down even faster now as she stared at her puckered little hole and wet lips. Miss Sanders went on to inform her again of the female anatomy regarding the buttocks and backside. Rubbing her finger all around her asshole before sliding it down to her pussy lips and sliding between them going back up to her tight hole with a wet finger leaving a trail of pussy juice. Marie instinctively reached out and placed her cold hand on her hip with nervousness, Miss Sanders jumped at the touch at first. But felt her hand slowly warm up as she kept it on her hip, she was frozen with nervousness and touching another naked body, a woman at that, for the very first time.

Straightening out and walking away from Marie's hand, she went in front of Hillary and all the time she moved around the class all the students kept their eyes on her, never leaving her nude body for one second. She leaned over on Hillary's desk and had her breasts inches away from her face, close enough to feel her breathing heavy on them from rubbing her finger over her pussy lips inside her hip jeans. Monica was so turned on beyond rational thinking any of the students could have done anything they wanted and she would have allowed it. But none did, they kept their hands to themselves and only looked, afraid she might get upset and put an end to the show.

Hillary kept her eyes on her teacher's stiff nipples and how beautiful her breasts looked. Miss Sanders looked down at Hillary's hand inside her jeans moving up and down really fast. Hillary opened her jeans up wider and pulled her panties out with her free hand to show Miss Sanders her pussy being rubbed. Letting out a groan of approval, Monica stood up and went to another random desk. Being Holden's desk.

She looked down at him stroking his cock, it looked to be about five and a half inches, but pretty thick. He kept stroking it and looking at his teacher up close now. She opened her legs and rubbed her pussy on the edge of his desk, leaving wet trails as she pulled back. He looked at the fine pubic hair fanned out and her lips moving open and closing as she rubbed her pussy on his desk. His teacher letting out soft moans as she kept her rubbing up. Her finger trailing down her stomach, past her soft pussy hair and touching her clit. Rubbing it in tiny circles and pinching it in front of her student, without warning Holden shot a little load of cum, again, not too bad for his age, she thought as she looked down opening her eyes after she heard a grunt.

His cum shot in the palm of his hand too, luckily, or else it'd of hit his shirt and leave a huge wet spot. Holden reached over slowly and touched the wet corner of his desk and tasted his teacher's juices. Couple the guys sitting around him reached over as well and rubbed their fingers on the corner. She took the time to get her senses together and went to Lisa's desk. Lisa looked especially cute today, Miss Sanders thought as she looked down at her student. And seeing her jeans around her ankles and hand stuffed inside her panties made her all the more prettier, she thought, smiling at her.

Lisa pulled her hands out of her panties and showed Miss Sanders her wet fingers and smiled gleefully at her, as if she was looking for approval of how wet she could get her fingers. Dipping her own hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy, getting her fingers wet. Miss Sanders reached over and touched Lisa's wet fingers with her own wet fingers and gently rubbed her pussy juices onto her student's juiced fingers. Lisa shuddered at the skin contact and licked her fingers clean before stuffing them back down her panties and rubbing more, now with a furious motion.

Looking around at her class, she noticed Billy behind her was admiring her bare butt as he stroked himself and soon came in his hand when she opened her butt for him to view her tight, puckered hole. Smiling at him and looking at the load he shot in his hand and little on his desk, she reached up and bunched her tits together and rubbed them together in front of his face only inches away.

She continued this for the remainder of class, not even bothering with information about the female body. All of her students were too much involved in masturbating to listen any. All of her students successfully came, couple girls, however, did not. But they kept rubbing their pussies, anyways. She went back up to her desk and gathered her clothes up, bending over in front of her students, giving them one last view of her butt and pussy before she dressed back up. Monica felt so turned on it drove her absolutely crazy, she knew tonight she would get a visit and not worry about anything at all this weekend, except getting full and concluding her lesson of sex-ed with a friend or two.

12