Miss Sanders Sex-Ed Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Kelly. Don't forget your desk and clothes." Miss Sanders told her student in a proud voice. "Leave your clothes off, too. I hope you all took notes or remembered all of this. There will be a quiz about what you learned in the female anatomy tomorrow. Now I need someone with their hymen still. Any volunteers?"

Few girls raised their hands, willing to stand naked in front of the class for their teacher. Out of lust, being turned on and wanting to please their teacher. Marie was one that had her hand up, Hillary had hers up and Lisa, too. All pretty girls, one you could tell was a cheerleader, long blonde hair, skinny, nice size breasts and long legs to go with her soft, light skin. Marie had black hair that stopped in the middle of her back, it was beautiful, she was very voluptuous and filled out in all the right places and looked like a nice handful, her big breasts pushing out of her sweater and jeans fitting nicely around her hips and legs. And Lisa was a short hair brunette who was thin and had shorts on and a jersey, quite the tomboy who wasn't afraid to show off her womanly parts for the class.

"Oh, this is tough," Miss Sanders looked at her volunteers. "Oh, all three of you come up here and bring your desks."

All three girls went in front of the class, some of the boys were losing it, their hard dicks straining against their jeans or shorts, especially the ones around Kelly, sitting at her desk naked looking up at the three girls about to show their hymens and bare bodies to the whole class just as she did. She was getting wet by this and felt her hand go under her desk to her drench pussy and start rubbing a little bit around her slit. One of the boys behind her reached out and touched the middle of her back, she lightly moaned by it, still horny as hell from Miss Sanders' finger teasing. Running his finger down her back to the top of her butt and lightly traced down her crack under the seat. She lifted up allowing him to slide his hand under her butt to sit on and let him do whatever. His free hand rubbing his cock over his jeans, he felt her hot, wet pussy and wriggled his fingers around the best he could with them being sat on. Leaning forward in her desk, Kelly gave him better access to her pussy.

"Ok, girls, if you will please, strip down and get on your desks and open your legs." She said dryly. She was beyond turned on now, she was horny and wanted to so badly dive between the legs of one of these girls and let one of the boys just shove one of their dicks straight up her wet, drenched pussy.

All three girls were up on their desks with their legs spread open, smiling and giggling a little with showing off their young bodies to the whole class. Miss Sanders looked around her classroom, looking at her students, some of them have started to fondle Kelly, she was enjoying it very much, she wouldn't interfere unless it looked like it would get out of hand or she didn't want it to happen. Gary behind her had his hand under her rump, probably fingering her to heaven, she thought. And Ben next to her reached over to fondle one of her breasts and she was shocked at her right side, Kate had reached over and started rolling Kelly's nipple between her fingers, smiling at her while rubbing her own pussy inside her unbuttoned jeans. "Ok, class, let's pay attention up here real quick."

Moving behind Hillary first, she reached her arms around her waist and opening her pussy up and allowing all to see inside her pink, wet hole. "If you all see closely, feel free to come up and take a look, you can see a membrane wall, that is the hymen and it will have a hole or maybe even a few too, take note of that. Girls if you will, open your labia majora's wide and let them look too, since we can't all look at the same hymen." Smiling at her volunteers.

With the three girls sitting on top their desks, the class has gathered around the front to see up close a virginal pussy. Some of the boys at first were hesitant with standing up due to their hard dicks, but didn't care when they noticed some bolted right up to the front without a second thought of their hard ons. The girls were looking too, even though some of them had a hymen themselves, they didn't want to volunteer for it. Miss Sanders leaving Hillary to open her own pussy, she moved to Lisa who was sitting next to her and reached around and opened her pussy up for the viewers to see, and after awhile, moved on to Maria, who she personally liked the most. Maria had fat pussy lips and loved how they felt when she pushed her fingers in the soft flesh to open her lips up for the gathering crowd. All the girls were getting excited and started to drip juices from their pussies onto their desks.

Miss Sanders noticed one of the boys growing bold and pulled his penis out and started stroking it while looking at Lisa's hymen. Not wanting things to get out of control. "Ok all, let's get back to our desks and move on."

After everyone was in their desks, Miss Sanders returned to the front of hers and leaned against it, looking at her students, four girls naked and sitting in their desks as if they were dressed and all of her students horny as can be

"Any questions?" Before moving on, she asked her students.

"What about you?" Gary spoke up.

"What of me?"

"What does a fully matured woman look like?" Asking her hoping for her reaction to be what he has in mind.

"Oh, you don't want to see me, I am your old teacher." She answered blushing now.

"Yes I- we do." He replied back. The class agreed with him of wanting to see her naked.

"Well," She thought. "Here. If you all do well in this class and pass all your quizzes and tests, the last day, I will show you a mature woman's body completely bared and teach naked. Deal?" Handing out a worksheet.

The class cheered and returned back to their work on their sheets, some excited about the last day now without even knowing what is on the agenda for tomorrow and the day after before she strips for them. Miss Sanders continued on with the rest of the class with questions and gave them a little off the record quiz about what they learned in class before class was nearly over. Few minutes before the bell rang, she had the girls get dressed and once again reminded the students about their promise of not telling a soul about how they are educated in this subject.

12