Miss Slutty India Ch. 02

Story Info
Sush is slutty, Aish and Lara obedient.
2.2k words
4.29
53.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is all for entertainment no harm meant to anyone. No resemblance to anyone living or dead.

For dress and other details about the girls, please read part 1 of this story.

*****************************

Before leaving the car I had Aishwarya leave her jacket in the car and the effect was spectacular. The lovely, full breasts pressed together by the tight low-cut top, her bare chest, soft round shoulders, and the luscious lips, asking to be sucked. Her long legs totally bare almost up to her pussy in the tight, hip-hugging one-piece dress looked too charming to be from this world. She was not a girl but a mirage for any hot-blooded male. I wrapped my right arm around her slim waist and pressed her close against me as we stepped towards the joint, the feel of her soft tits on my sides was exhilarating. Sush came on to my left side and threaded her arm through mine pressing my biceps it close against her soft breast.

With the two beauties in my hold I walked into the bar. Instead of going to a private cabin I just sat on a barstool and held Aish in front of me, her bare back pressed on my chest and her ass rubbing on my tool, which was already semi-hard. Putting my right hand on her soft, bare thigh caressing and rubbing softly while my left hand moved to her neck and brushed her soft silky raven hair away from her soft cheek.

My first order was for Sushmita. "Sush, go get a drink for me. Vodka martini." She said, "Yes, sir" obediently but lingered on expectantly, presumably for me to give her money to buy drinks. Instead I said, "No money."

"But sir..."

"You have a great body, a beautiful face, and the manner of a super-model. Use yourself to pay for the drink."

"Sir?..." She was puzzled and nervous, not really wanting to hear what it meant.

"Offer to show the bartender your tits in return for the drink." She swallowed visibly. She, a hot model, queen of the ramp, prospective Miss India, flash a bartender? God!

With one severe glance I dismissed her and she had no choice but to turn away and approach the bartender. He was a young lad of about 20 or so who was already ogling the girls, most likely stripping and fucking them in his mind. When Sushmita approached him his eyes were transfixed between her tits in that low-cut halter dress. From our position we could not hear what they were saying but we could watch the drama clearly. Sush was making her proposal in a meek, nervous manner to the young bartender and from her expression she was feeling like a whore doing it. The bartender seemed incredulous at first, he even looked in all directions for the hidden camera. But Sush's insistence made a believer of him and he decided to test it out. He made the drink and set it before Sushmita, not really believing she'd fulfill her side of the bargain. When Sush actually unhooked the dress behind her neck and lowered the straps to expose two gorgeous, perky tits to his candid gaze, he stared like mad. He licked his lips as he careesed her jutting out nipples with his eyes. She let him look all he wanted. Still he moaned in despair as Sush hooked her dress back and picked up the drink.

Aish was pressing her head back in the nook of my neck, her bare back feeling so soft on my chest as my fingers played on her inner thigh, almost touching her pussy. Sush came and put the drink before me. She seemed ashamed of her recent slutty deed but also proud of her accomplishment. I put my hand on her ass and slipped it lower between her legs pushing her from behind towards me, my fingers touching her hot, soft sex. Pressing my lips on her soft lips I pushed my tongue into her mouth and kissed her soft sweet mouth hard. From the arousing touch of my fingers on her soft pussy lips, she moaned into my mouth, while I sucked her sweet mouth, exploring her sweet, delicious depths with my probing tongue. I moved my face back a little, sucking her tongue out of her mouth, my hot, demanding tongue dancing entwined with her sweet tongue in the air between our mouths. And just then my finger entered her tight, little pussy hole, making her jerk a little but not letting go of my tongue.

Finally, I broke the kiss and let Aish put the drink to my lips. Sush understood the gesture of my head and put her hands on the bar counter, bending over slightly and pushing her ass back so I could finger her pussy easily. Aish was now standing between my legs, half-facing me, rubbing her thigh on my hard rod as she helped me sip my drink. The place was crowded but not crowded enough to create any problems.

My drink was finished and I ordered Sush to get more drinks, for me, Aish and Lara. This time she was to show him her pussy in return for the drinks. She seemed very nonplussed but practice makes perfect, she had the earlier experience to guide her.

The bartender was obviously glad to see her return. This time he didn't doubt her proposition. He was practically drooling as he made the drinks quickly. He set them on the counter and looked at Sush expectantly. She stepped back, spread her legs shoulder width and hooked her fingers in the helm of her tight dress that was just barely covering her pussy. You could see the bartender's tongue hang out as he stared at the completely smooth shaven, tight pussy, wet from my recent fingering. He licked his lips, not daring to blink lest the sight of paradise disappear. After giving him a good look at her tight, desirable, hot pussy she smoothed her dress down and started to pick up the tray of drinks. He said something to her in an eager manner, she nodded and walked towards me with the drinks tray.

Instead of extending my hand for the drink, I positioned my hand so it was at level with her pussy and my middle finger was sticking out. She saw it, understood it, and walked closer until my hand was just under her pussy between her legs. Her ultra-short dress posed no problem as I pushed up and impaled her tight pussy on my long, hard finger. She bit her lip against the sudden painful entry into her private parts and the tray shook in her hands. With a nod, I allowed her to set the tray on the counter and asked, "Yes, what do you want to say?"

"Sir...the bartender....he..he was asking.."

"Yes?" I encouraged her.

"He was asking..what does he need to do to get to finger my...my pussy."

I smiled but didn't give any reply. She didn't push for an answer.

Slowly, playfully I started fingering her tight sloppy cunt. "What are you Sush?"

"I am a cheap slut, sir." She answered unhesitatingly.

"And what are sluts for?"

"Sluts are for being fucked and used, sir."

"So what are you for?"

"I am for being fucked and used, sir." As she finished the sentence, I rammed the long finger hard into her tight cunt, her tight hole feeling the impact of the hard thrust. "Ouch!" Her head shot back with the sudden pain in her intimate hole, and my hand got all wet with her juices as the pain excited her hot cunt beyond her wildest imagination. I pulled out my finger and held the wet hand for Amisha to lick clean but Sushmita protested, "No!! Please sir, fuck me....please make me cum, master!"

"Come let's dance." Putting my hand on her bare waist I escorted her to the dance floor. On the elusively-lit floor, she came into my arms, very close, pressing her soft, hot body against my hard body. I rubbed her bare back and waist, feeling her soft body as she pressed her pussy on my hard rod. Trying to hump it through my pants. With my right hand on her ass, I could touch her ass cheeks bare with the tips of my fingers, while my left hand was caressing her bare, soft back pressing her against me, her hard nipples digging into my chest. She clung to me tight, and pressed her soft cheek against my clean-shaven cheek, whispering in my ear, "Oh god, sir., I am so wet. My pussy is dripping on the floor!"

I rubbed her bare back quite confidently, knowing I owned her, she was mine to use anyway I wanted. As we moved slowly to the beat of music, I could feel her eager heartbeat, her whole body hot, horny and begging to be rammed, fucked and used roughly.

She was too horny to realize when I hiked up her dress a couple of inches to expose her pussy except by the touch of cold air on her hot pussy. I dug my teeth into her soft, warm neck as I slipped my hand between her legs, running one fingertip on her wet pussy slit. She reached between my legs and grabbing my hard cock through the pants, rubbed her soft hand up and down on the long hard shaft. As I pressed my fingertip slightly on her pussy slit, she begged in my ear, "Please fuck me, sir, please, I am begging you, master, please!"

I said only two words in her ear, "Unzip me!"

I think she was too horny to think anything. Her ears heard the command, her hands obeyed, there was no intervention from the mind. She held my hard rod and guided it out of the pants, almost before I gave the order. Her soft fingers felt so hot and arousing on my hard, pulsating rod which was fully erect now.

"Spread wider and take it in." She spread her legs wider, still dancing in my arms, and guided my cock as I pushed it into her tight hot cunt. Moving slowly, in tune with the dance movements I penetrated her fully. Then I proceeded to fuck her hot sloppy wet cunt with my hard long cock, using the movements of the dance to pull out and push in, feeling her pussy respond to each stroke. She bit and suck my neck passionately as my steel-hard rod moved in and out of her dripping wet cunt, hidden from view of the most but not from all. With the smooth hot fucking going on we were still dancing, using each dance movement of the dance in the fucking.

Then she came, her hot pussy oozing cum all over my hard cock. She kept sucking my neck, her body jerked with a grunt as I fucked her in a couple of hard, deep strokes pumping her wet cunt. I could feel her pussy respond in more waves of orgasm. Just as I started feeling a huge orgasm build up in me, I pushed my finger into her tight ass, fucking her from both sides. I bit her neck, sucking her soft flesh, licking her round shoulders and then I was cumming inside her. Shooting my hot load deep into her hot dripping wet cunt. She bit her lip as the sensation of my hot wet load on her pussy walls hit her and made her spurt more cum on my throbbing cock.

No matter who had seen us or not, the bartender guy had not even blinked. Or so it seemed.

He watched as I led Sushmita to a booth, my hand inside her dress on her ass cheek though she had smoothed her dress back down.

My other sluts joined us there and I let Aishwarya and Lara take my wet cock out and lick it clean of Sush's cum and mine.

The booth had curtains and all so I could have as much fun as I liked without being observed. But I zipped my pants back up before I had Sush call the bartender in.

"You wanted to finger her cunt?" I asked him rubbing Sushmita's bare back as she came to stand by me bent over the table, a nice, obedient pet.

Not sure how I'd react he just nodded slowly, looking apprehensive but still hopeful as he eyed her slim, gorgeous body. .

"I saw a young girl outside, long dark hair, small sexy body, dancing with a punk kind of boy. If, without using my name, you can get her to come in here and take her top off, I'll let you finger Sushmita. What's more if you can make Sushmita cum within one minute, I'll even let you lick her pussy clean. Deal?"

"Deal." He was too confident and too eager. I suspected he had an ace up his sleeve. I was right.

*****************************************

*Sorry, my dear readers, what's coming next is an entirely different scene so I guess this is the logical place to stop this part. Hope you like it and want the next part.

Thank you for the nice comments and feedback for the last stories.

Please do keep writing and please, please write something about yourself also in those mails. I try to reply to all comments and mails which have an email address.