Miss Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile is devilish and he tilts his head to the side. "Probably started with a K, does it matter?"

Taking a sip of wine when he offers it, she shrugs. "Probably matters to her. If you'd gone missing from my life, I'd notice."

He shrugs and pops half a strawberry into his mouth. "She won't miss me. She's fictional."

Her jaw drops and he puts the other half of the strawberry on her tongue and closes her jaw with a gentle, caressing hand guiding her to chew, which she does thoughtfully. "Fictional?"

"I told you, honey, from the first moment I saw you, I wanted you on your knees. It was the best I could come up with short notice. Lucky for me, it worked."

She stops chewing and smiles at him, watching humor splash through whiskey eyes. "I'm really not all that bright, am I?"

"No, honey. But you're definitely worth facing assault charges. What do you want for breakfast?"

12