Miss Texas Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

Marge leaned forward so I could suck her nipple and fuck her at the same time.

Marge legs were longer than most girls and she was raising her ass so high that my cock would come out of her pussy. Marge would just reach down and bend my hard cock and put it back in her pussy. I had never seen a girl that like to fuck so much. Marge was constantly gasping and moving her pussy in circles while take my cock in out of her wonderful pussy.

I gasped, "I'm about to cum in you and I feel like I failed if I don't make a girl have at least one orgasm."

Marge gasped back, "What the hell do you thing I've been having every since you got you cock all the way in me. My pussy is putting out so much cum that your balls are socking wet. Go ahead and cum in my pussy and then maybe my wonderful orgasm will go a way and I can bet my breath back again."

I pumped up in Marge hard and fast and shot more cum up her pussy that I had put out since I was a teenager.

It still took Marge several minute before she stopped fucking my cock and lower on top of me breathing as hard as I was.

I was going to fuck Marge until I shot my cum in her twice but we had fucked so long and hard that I didn't know if I had any cum left.

Marge set up and put her hands on my chest and said, " I didn't know that to be one of the three finalist that a contestant had to fuck all three male Judges but I glad that's the way it is. I'm use to my boyfriend fucking me at least five time a week. I don't know if I could go a week without having a hard dick in my pussy. You know how much I enjoy having orgasms."

I said, "I was going to fuck you dogie but I didn't think you had and orgasm in this position that I shot all my cum in you and fucked you longer than I planed. I guess you interview is over."

Marge got off of me and stood in front of me. I was looking at her beautiful body and especial her find tits. Marge was looking down at my limp cum cover cock and smiled at me at pointed at my lip cock, "That's pitifully", and when to her knee, smiled up at me and flipped my limp cock back and forth on my thighs.

Marge was still looking up in my face as she licked and kiss my gland and took my entire lip cock in her mouth. I didn't stay limp long, her soft lips were going up and down my shaft and her tongue was circling my gland. Needles to say I was fully hard in lest that two minutes. I sure wasn't the first man that she had given a blowjob too.

It had been a long time since I'd had a blowjob and never one like Marge was giving me.

I stood up and brought Marge up with me. I laid her back on my desk and sunk my now hard cock deep in her pussy. I though I was fucking her deep enough but Marge put her feet to my ass and drove me in her so deep that my head hit her cervix.

I was fucking straight in and out of her pussy, not touching her clit. Marge was just smiling at me as I fucked her, "You don't want me to have and orgasm and fuck you to death, do you", she asked?

I said, "For right now I just want to feel my hard cock go in and out of you wonderful tight and very wet pussy."

Marge was laying there smiling back at me, "my pussy won't be tight the next time my boyfriend fuck me. You have by far the longs and thickest cock I've had in me, but I don't need to cum, your big cock feel so good in my little pussy", and chucked.

I was still pumping in and out of her pussy slowly when I said, "I saw on you application that you live right here in Dallas, I might have to come and visit you something after the pageant is over."

Marge squealed and said, "That would be nice we can fuck in my bedroom. Fucking will be better for you and me both than it is hear on your desk."

I asked, "what if your mother is home?"

Marge said, "I guess you would have to fuck her to, we are both near sighted as hell and love to get fucked."

I was still pumping in and out of her wet hot pussy and asked, "What does you eyes have to do with fucking?

Marge said, "You don't know nothing do you? I knew from the time I was twelve that mom and dad fuck nearly every night and several times on weekends when they though I was out side playing or in my room asleep, but I would get up at night or slip back in the house on weekend and watch them fuck."

"One night mom had her brother over for dinner and afterward the were in the den talking. My uncle is and Optometrist and said his live in girlfriend was about to fuck him to death that she was near sighted."

"Mom asked him what being near sighted had to do with having sex."

My Uncle Bill just laughed and said, "Nearly all near sighted people over four diapers are over sexed and just love to fuck. That don't mean they are nymphomaniacs but they just love to have sex."

"I'm seven diopters near sighted and mom is a minus six. I wear contact lenses or I would have very thick glasses and I wouldn't be here for you to fuck me."

"even when I was twelve and hadn't become a woman yet my pussy would drip form watching dad fuck mom."

I said, "We've been in here to long. It time this interview is over. Do you want to have another orgasm before you go?"

Marge said, "Oh yes, Oh pleases make me cum."

I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth and fucked Marge high so her clit would touch the soft skin over my pubic bone and fucked her fast and deep while sucking her nipple.

Marge when in to orgasm before I had gone in and out of her pussy ten time and hunched her pussy up against my cock and I shoot what little cum I had left deep inside her wonderful pussy.

Marge kept fucking my cock until I when soft inside her.

I helped Marge up off my desk and she got dressed while I when to the closet and put my trousers back on. Marge was almost to the door when she looked back and said, "Remember you promised to come fuck me after the pageant is over. You can get my address and phone number off my application."

That night at the swim suit contest it wasn't hard to pick Marge out for the rest. Her upper thighs had a gap between them and her outer pussy lips were by far the fullest. Even though I had just fucked her three hours ago I still could feel my cock rising every time I look her way.

The third girl that we had picked out to fuck was Inez Gonzalez. She was from El Paso and had just turned eighteen. She was the forth of nine siblings and came from a poor family. Her parents spoke very little English. The only why she could get in to the Miss, El Paso pageant was a lady in one of the women clubs had hired her to clean her house and seen how beautiful she was. The lady talked her club in to sponsoring her. The lady's club bought her cloths and sent her to the finest beauty pallor in town. One of the other women in the club had been in a beauty pageant and coached her how to smile and walk and show her beautiful body to the Judges.

Inez won the El Paso pageant hands down. Two of the Judges were in civic clubs and talked their members in to buying her the gowns, swim suits and casual cloths she would need to be in the Miss. Texas beauty contest. One of the men in the Lions club was going to fly her in his private plane to and from Dallas. Another would pay for her hotel room and what food she would have to buy herself. The Rotary club gave her 500.00 dollars for incidentals expenses.

She was just 5 foot 5 inches tall and weighted hundred and ten pounds. The picture of her in the folder showed she was lighter skin and her hair was sandy with lighter streaks in it. Her breasts looked like mountain peaks with a cherry on top. They stood straight out of her chest but looked to be soft.

Inez was a real beauty but as far as fucking her I felt like she would be a let down compared to Marge.

Of course she was the last on the list for today. When Inez came in the room she didn't have a smile on her face like the other two did. She stopped far enough a away from my desk so I could see all of her.

Inez said, "I wouldn't do this thing except the clubs that sponsored me expect me to win." As Inez was undressing she said, "I have only been fucked once until this pageant. Judges Henry and Larry fuck me before you are going to fuck me to day."

I said, "I don't guess your first time was good for you since you were a virgin."

"First time very bed. I just fifteen and four boys drag me to old house. Three hold me down while other boy fuck me then other boys fuck me while others hold me down. All four fuck me, one twice. Thank God I didn't get pregnant, they all shoot their sperm in me", she said looking down.

I said, "That must been terrible for your first time."

Inez said, "Judge Henry almost not fuck me, say attitude not good about getting fucked again but he said he liked tight pussy so he fuck me."

There Inez was standing in front of my desk with a downer look on her face. God was she pretty but I noticed her pussy hair was a darker brown than the hair on her head and it wasn't trimmed. I though her ass was a little big for her body but it was full and round.

I said, "Did Judge Larry or henry make you have and orgasm?"

Inez asked, "What is orgasm, dose that mean he cum in my pussy? If it dose the answer is yes, Judge Henry did I could be pregnant now."

I smiled as said, "Judge Henry got fixed two years a go were he don't make sperm you don't have any think to worry about."

Inez smile and asked, "that make be feel better. Are you ready to fuck me now in your special chair?"

I pushed my chair back and Inez saw my long thick cock and her eyes bugged and her mouth flew open, "My pussy is little sore for getting fuck by Judges Henry and Larry and they not near as big as you. Your cock to long to go in my pussy all the way but I have to let you fuck me anyway. You put as much of you cock in my pussy as you can and fuck me please so I will be in the top three", and came around my desk and stood in front of me.

In a way I felt sorry for Inez but this would be a challenge or me. I had never failed to make a girl cum yet, but then I remember her saying her pussy was sore already, which would make it hard for me to make her have her first orgasm.

Inez looked up and down me not knowing how she would be able to get on top of me with my nine-inch cock standing straight up. I leaned forward and took her small waist in my hand and lifted her up over my cock and set her firm round ass on my belly. I took her bullet shaped breasts in my hands and squeezed them. They were so soft that I didn't know how her breasts could stick straight out from her chest.

I pulled her to me and took one of her soft breast in my mouth and sucked it almost all they way in my mouth. I let my lips slide down the mountain until my lips were around her soft nipple. I kept repeating sucking her breast in my mouth and letting my lips slid down to her nipple until her nipple got long and hard.

Inez was responding to my tender sucking and let out little gasps while I sucked and kissed her now hard nipple. I switched to the other breast and suck it while rubbing her full round ass with both hands.

I kept this up until her tense body relax and her gasping got louder. My hands were already on her ass and I moved them under her cheek and lifted her ass up over my hard cock. I let her ass down slowly until my cock head touched her full wet pussy lips. I separated her outer full lip with the head of my hard dick but her enter lips were so long they were flapped over her pussy hole and wouldn't let my cock head go in her vagina.

It surprise the hell out of me when Inez moved one hand down and spread them apart for my head to go in her vagina. It was Inez who lowed her ass on my cock and took my head in but gasped loudly. I just ran my head in and out of her pussy until the gasping subsided and then started going in her deeper while still sucking her soft breast and hard nipple.

My cock head hit her cervix when I just had about seven inches in her. It was Inez that came down on my cock harder until I was all the way in her tight and very hot pussy.

I fucked straight up in her pussy until she go use to having my big cock in her little tight pussy. Then I put my hands to the back of her firm round ass and moved her pussy back and forth rubbing her clit against me.

It wasn't long until she was moving her own ass back and forth even faster and rubbed her clit over my public bone.

Gasps and sounds of pleasure were coming from deep down inside Inez and turned in to panting as she moved her pussy swiftly back and forth.

I was close to filling her pussy full of cum when I remembered I didn't have a condom on and I knew for sure Inez wasn't protected. It was almost painful holding my cum back while Inez was fucking my cock and was enjoying her first orgasm.

Inez quit moving her pussy against me but kept my cock deep in her pussy and looked in my face and asked, "Was what I just had called and orgasm? You didn't cum in my pussy so orgasms and shooting you cum in me is not the same thing."

I smile and said, "women have orgasms when they are properly fucked where men cum when they enjoy fucking a beautiful girl like you.

"I would have cum in you while you were having your orgasm but I remembered I didn't have a condom on and I didn't want to take the change of getting you pregnant. If you will just reach over in that draw and get a condom and put it on my cock I'll fuck you some more. If we are lucky you will have another orgasm before I cum in your wonderful tight pussy", I said.

Inez had to really stretch to reach the condom draw with out my cock coming out of her pussy. But then she had to raise her ass up for me to put the condom on my hard cock. Inez lowed back on my hard cock and smiled, "my pussy isn't sore any more, make me fell good again."

By this time my urge to cum had gone away but not for long. Inez road my hard cock like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy was moving back and forth on my hard cock swiftly. Her second orgasm started just before I fill the condom full of cum.

I pulled Inez down and sucked her tit to make her orgasm last longer and be more intense.

Inez finally pulled her breast out of my mouth and set up, "orgasms are so good, make my pussy feel so good, my pussy burn good when I have orgasm", she said with a big smile on her face.

I was still hard inside Inez and took her breasts back in my hands, "I don't know how your breasts can be so soft and stick straight out like they do", I said.

Inez said, "Other girls in the pageant say the same thing. They complain to the director of the pageant and he have my breasts x-ray looking for implanted wire to hold them up. They don't find none." I smiled and said, "they could have just felt you breasts to know there are no wires hold them straight out."

I got up out of the chair bring Inez up with me with my cock still deep in her pussy. I was either going to fuck her again dogie or on my desk like I did Marge but Inez didn't weight much. I keep my hands under her ass and moved her up and down my cock standing up. Of course her clit was rubbing against me and I fucked up in her pussy. Inez gasped, "Suck breast while you fuck me again, I have orgasm."

Having already shot my cum in her I lasted much longer fucking up in her pussy and Inez didn't only have one more orgasm but two long and very satisfying orgasms. She was gasping, "wonderful, good"; all the time she was having her orgasms. I finally shot my load up her pussy while still sucking her hard nipple.

I lifted her up off my hard cock and set her on my desk. Inez smile and said, "Fuck pussy more."

I was still hard but I didn't think I would stay hard long, while fucked her on my desk. I was going soft when Inez had another orgasm. I'll be dammed if I didn't get hard again and shot two more streams of cum in the condom.

Inez wanted me to fuck her some more but there was just no way I was going to get hard again and said, "I'm sorry honey but this interview is over."

Inez got of the desk and when and picked up her cloths. While she was dressing I pealed off the condom and when and got my trousers and blazer back on.

Inez said before going out the door, "I wish you fuck me before I fucked Judge Henry and Larry, I give them better fucking, you teach me how to fuck good."

I said, "you said your pussy was sore when you came in here. You pussy really will be sore after being fucked with my big cock. You'll have to concentrate on not walking like a cow boy tonight in the swim suit contest."

Tonight was the finales of the Texas beauty pageant. The Judges narrow it down to ten and the to three. All the girls we had fucked where in the final three.

I was going to vote for Marge but then I got to thinking that if she won she would be all over the state and in Miss America for the next year. If she won I couldn't go to her house and fuck her any time I wanted too, so I voted for Inez.

Inez won and Maryanne got runner up. That pleased me because Marge wouldn't be the one to take Inez place if any thing happened to Inez.

I waited two weeks before I called Mage and asked her if I could come over. Marge said, "Mother is here now but that don't make any difference we can still fuck in my bedroom."

I went over to Marge's house in the middle of the afternoon. Marge introduce me to her mother who was only eighteen years old than Marge. I was older than her mother and her mother looked as good to me as Marge did.

Marge said to her mother, We will be in my bedroom for about and hour or two," Marge didn't hesitate and took me to her bedroom. We fucked for and hour in every position we could thing off. Mage had three orgasms and I came in her twice. Marge gave me a wonderful bowjob and I got hard again and fucked her though two more orgasms before I had to cum again.

About a week later I had just finished some business close to Marge's house. I went to her house on the change she would be home. When I knocked her mother came to the door and told me Marge wasn't home. She pulled me in the door and gasped, "My husband has been gone for a week and I'm horny as hell."

Her mother was even a better fuck that Marge. Her pussy wasn't as tight but God did she ever fuck me all over the bed.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers
12