Miss Universe Abducted Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Raja and Keiko become full-time sex slaves?
5.3k words
4.37
36.7k
31
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lithe, flawlessly sculpted female body hangs upside down in chains. She has dark areolas on two melon-shaped breasts. Her face, slightly elongated with almond-shaped eyes to reveal her Japanese descent, is tense with fear. Two shackles, one around each of the girl's ankles, make her dangle like a rare cut of meat. Another pair of shackles embeds each of the girl's wrists to the floor. She can squirm and that is all. A blindfold makes her unable to see what will happen to her next.

"Please...I'm sorry Masters. I was trying to please you. I thought it would be arousing for you to see me come on Raja's face. I thought...just please don't be angry, Masters! I didn't mean to be disobedient. Please!"

A long shaft - a ribbed dildo slathered with a hint of hot sauce - is gripped firmly in a man's hand. Sheikh Majid holds the dildo carefully, completely mesmerized as he sinks the shaft span by span into Keiko's exposed pussy. She engulfs it unwillingly, squirming as it enters her. Then the hot sauce has its way with her insides, and the girl screams. Long, loud screams that echo enticingly or sickeningly off the dungeon walls depending on the perspective of Master...or slave. The walls of her pussy quiver and clench as the hot sauce burns.

The Sheikh's bodyguards, Bassam and Ajihk, meanwhile tip candles over Keiko's exquisite nakedness, watching as the splashes of wax cover her pubic muff and inner thighs - listening as her screams intensify into a song seemingly without end...

Majid's voice is dark, filled with the promise of calamities to come. "This is what happens to sluts who disobey me. They discover new worlds of UNENDING pain. Do you finally understand, Jap cunt? Or is more instruction required?"

Keiko is in tears, the burning of the wax making her squirm uncontrollably.

"Yes Master! This slaves understands! Please..."

"Please, what?" Majid asks, flicking his thumb in languid circles against her clit. The shaft is clenched between her pussy lips and with his other hand he now slowly thrusts it in and out of her, enjoying the sight of the ribbed penis disappearing again and again into her aching folds.

"Please...I'll do anything you want. Anything!" she moans. The Sheikh has intensified his thumb movements, gently caressing the one part of Keiko that doesn't seem to hurt. She senses each brush of his finger like a tiny ray of hope. The spark of pleasure blossoms each time he makes her clit awaken more...and then a little more. Soon, the swollen nerve bundle accompanies the wet sound of Keiko's pussy almost welcoming that long, cruel dildo.

Keiko's moans, as she hangs upside down with her pussy so terribly exposed for penetration, gather strength as her captor jams the shaft down harder and harder. Abruptly Majid takes out the shaft, only to plunge it back in with one massive thrust.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Keiko groans. It feels so deep inside her, driving her wild with the rhythm of Majid's still gentle caresses.

"Do you know what would please me, slave girl?"

Keiko pants, her pussy wet. Her breasts are heaving now, sheened with sweat in the cloying air of the dungeon.

"N-no Master. What would please you?"

"Wrong answer, bitch. A slave should ALWAYS know or suggest how to please her Master. Fill her mouth, Bassam." Suddenly the scar-faced Arab guard kneels near Keiko's dangling head, thrusting his elongated penis at her lips. Keiko opens her mouth to avoid further pain, and abruptly finds a rigid cock spearing at the back of her throat as Bassam slams balls-deep into her mouth.

Keiko's helpless gurgles are the only sounds the three male captors can make out, but they don't seem too interested in any of her pleas. Bassam leans forward, suckling on both of the Japanese girl's tits, then biting them with his teeth as she cries out with his cock still embedded in her throat. The sex slave's squirms only turn him on - making his cock harder than granite.

"That's it, bitch. Scream with my dick in your throat. I love hearing helpless sluts cry and beg for mercy," Bassam growls. He pumps faster...harder - right between Keiko's lips. Soon the former Miss Universe contestant finds that her jaw is aching, and yet there is a silver lining to her ordeal.

Throughout this Majid has been slamming the giant dildo repeatedly into her snatch, his thumb still battering against her joy nub so furiously, making it swell up even more. It is now as hard as a man's cock, a tiny, tightened, quivering button of flesh. This is when without warning Majid leans over, nipping at it with his teeth as the dildo sinks all the way inside her. Keiko's wrists flail uselessly, held taut by the chains, her nose still pressed against Bassam's crotch with that cock filling her mouth when AAAAHHHH! OHH UHH I'M GOING TO COME! materializes in her sex-fogged brain. Majid's grazing teeth have sent her over the cliff, plunging her young clitoris into a desperate release.

She writhes and moans, screaming out as her pussy quivers with lust. Pungent juices mingle with the bits of wax still clinging to her pubic muff, creating a strange combination of scents.

"Look at this horny fuck-slut! Coming even with my dick shoved half-way down her throat," Bassam complains.

"That's half-way?" Ajihk replies jokingly. His cock is painfully erect from watching all the action, and it's clear he wants in on it. He looks questioningly at his boss.

Majid nods, yanking off Keiko's blindfold and throwing it away. "You two may have this disobedient cunt for the remainder of the night. I have other matters to attend to anyway. When you're done with her, if you think she's redeemed herself you may choose to have her spend the night in one of your soft and luxuriant beds. If not...hang the bitch by her tits, cuff her hands behind her back, and leave instructions for Slave Tanya to whip her come morning."

Both of the Sheikh's guards grin gratefully. Their Master is nothing if not generous.

Bassam and Ahjik undo Keiko's ankle shackles and lower her to the floor. Ahjik kneels between her thighs, spreading them wide as his cock lines up perfectly with her swollen labia. He wastes no time in shoving a pillow underneath her shapely buttocks to allow for a better angle of penetration. Then he grasps her legs and, holding them upright along either side of his torso, asks "You ready for another round of hard fucking, bitch?"

"Please...I'm so sore," Keiko begs as Bassam momentarily withdraws his cock. A long string of slimy pre-cum connects the girl's lips to the tip of his manhood.

"Tell someone who cares," Ahjik grunts before stuffing his cock through her vaginal opening in one violent thrust. Keiko moans, her tongue cradling Bassam's engorged penis anew as he pushes it back into her mouth. Even though he doesn't say it, Keiko realizes that his penis is already very close to eruption. Bassam's desperate thrusts and the tightness in his muscles tells her that he is most definitely nearing a climax of his own.

Keiko can feel his straining girth between her lips. She slurps more attentively on his cock, aware of more precum flooding her taste buds. "Aaahhh fuck...the slut's mouth is almost as good as fucking pussy. Here, take my load, bitch. Swallow like a good slave girl or I'll hang you by your sexy tits!"

"GGULLPPP! SLURP!" Keiko tries to relax her throat, swallowing spurt after spurt of cum and opening her mouth as wide as it can go. Bassam smacks the head of his cock against her tongue before spewing more of his load. The sticky, oddly flavored jism flows down her tongue and she tries to swallow without choking. She laps it up obediently, swallowing more of it even as Ahjik's cock pounds her pussy without remorse.

"Tell your Master how much you love the taste of his cum!" Bassam growls. As he says this the muscular Arab grabs her shoulders, pressing down on them to help pin her better so that his companion can fuck her.

"Yes, Master Bassam. I...I love the way your cum tastes. Mmmmhmm." She licks her chops, trying not to gag at the flavorful spunk which still lingers on her palate. In the meantime Ajihk has dropped her legs, forcing them ever wider as his penetrations go deeper, deeper, and then deeper still. With unbridled rage it seems, he fucks her raw, more like a beast than a man.

The lithe Japanese girl can only lay still, moaning as her womanhood is taken brutally - the smack of two bodies joining now filling the room as her sex is plundered no matter her wishes. 'Oh god...these guys are animals. Will they ever let me go?' Keiko wonders. She shuts her eyes, aware of a burgeoning heat in her loins. Ajihk's cock slams through her pussy in not unpleasing ways, sparking her arousal with the constant friction even as his hand fondles the girl's always-horny joy bundle.

"You came for the Sheikh. Now CUM for me, sweetie. I want to see you gushing on my cock as I rape you," Ajihk growls. "Come on, you stupid infidel cow. CUM!" He punctuates each word with another hard and pulverizing plunge. Keiko's quivering pussy has never been violated so ruthlessly before...and to Keiko's chagrin there is a part of her that loves it. Her pussy awakens with each new thrust, clinging almost greedily around Ajihk's pulsing shaft. It is as if she is a mere sheath meant for his fleshy sword to be buried deep inside.

Her feminine instincts run reckless, fueling her with lust. Keiko's groans have melted into a series of capitulating moans. Her body is soon taut with need. Desire races through her veins as these appalling words come out of her mouth:

"Y-yes Master! I'll come for you. I love your nasty cock fucking my tight pussy again and again and again. Tear out my pussy with your glorious cock. Fuck me senseless, Master! Make me come on that nasty dick! Aaaahhhh...ahhh!...ooohhhh!...ohhh god!!

Keiko's croons reach a pinnacle, the squelchy sounds of Ajihk's cock joining their bodies as one now impossible to miss even in the next room. Nearby, Keiko vaguely wonders whether her fellow captive, Raja, can hear her moans and the sounds of her enjoying her brutal rape. Shame colors her face briefly, her cheeks burning red as the moment of climax sneaks up on her and ambushes her like a woman having her throat slit from behind.

The naked girl squeals "Aaaaahhhh fuck MEEE!! OhhhhHH Master!" Her womanhood clenches around Ajihk's cock, spewing cream like a squirting waterfall. Ajihk looks down at his shaft, slimy and coated with her feminine juices, and the cold gleam of a smile lights up his face.

"Nice orgasm, slave girl. Now MY turn. Time to fill your pussy again!" He slams home, hard and feverishly, a staccato rhythm of penetrations that refuses to end until eventually, with his eyes rolling up into the back of his head, Ajihk's hands clench on her shoulders like iron clamps in the throes of his release. "AAaahhh take my seed, slut. Right up your sore little snatch!" Keiko gasps as his hot seed washes through her insides, soiling her and claiming her at once.

"Yes Master. Fill this slave's tight, wet pussy. I love being fucked like the whore I am," Keiko gasps. The slender slave girl is babbling now, saying whatever she thinks will please them. She hasn't forgotten what the Sheikh told them before he left. Poor Keiko does not want to be strung up by painful ropes looped around her sensitive breasts and whipped. She will do anything to avoid that pain...

"Uhhh...damn, girl. You drained my balls dry," Ajihk sighs. His cock finishes twitching inside her cunt, depositing the last few dollops of sperm. He waits, relishing the feel of her love channel pressed around his shaft like a divine glove, before finally pulling out. A messy glob of cum oozes out of her swollen cunt lips.

"Look, now you got the floor all messy, bitch! Lick it up!" Ajihk hisses. Bassam undoes her wrist shackles so that she can crawl over to the tainted area and press her mouth to the floor, vacuuming up the strangely-flavored mixture of her own juices and her rapist's jism. Bassam's hand grips the nape of her neck, pressing her mouth down until every last drop has been accounted for. Finally he lets her sit up, kneeling while he idly cups her breasts and nibbles on her ears.

"Mmm. You're learning, slut. I'll give you that much. What do you think, Ajihk? Should we let her spend the night in bed with us? Or should we have her strung up by her big lovely tits?"

Ajihk strokes his chin thoughtfully, then caresses Keiko's cheek before slipping his fingers lower, plunging three of them simultaneously into her sopping cunt. To the sound of her moans, he punches them into her wet folds faster and faster. Keiko looks into her captor's cold eyes, her cheeks aflame as she glances down to see her nipples hardened with arousal. Bassam's hands are now caressing her breasts, alternately pinching those nipples before stroking them with teasing tenderness.

"Well, now this is special. Look at how horny we've gotten the bitch. She's like a one-woman gangbang waiting to happen," Bassam observes.

Ajihk looks intently into her lust-tinted eyes. "Well, bitch. Which would you prefer? To spend the night in bed with me or with Bassam?"

Keiko tenses up, wondering if this is a trick question. Trepidation tickles up her spine. What should she say? To anger either of these men could bring disaster. So she says the only thing she thinks is safe.

"Both of you. Please Masters, I want to spend the night with both of you!" Keiko begs.

The two Arab bodyguards chuckle darkly. "Did you hear that, Bassam? The slut's grown attached to us, I think."

"Either that or she doesn't fancy the idea of being hung up by these big, sexy TITS," Bassam replies, pinching both her nipples for emphasis as Keiko groans.

"I have an idea. Since she's become so much more pliable and enthusiastic, why don't we give her a special treat," Ajihk declares. Keiko tenses up again, wondering what he can possibly mean. The term 'special treat' bodes ominously to the young captive's ears.

"Come with us, bitch." Bassam cuffs her hands in front of her and smacks his hand loudly against her ass cheeks. With a yelp she walks forward, letting the two men guide her up two flights of stairs and down a long, poorly lit corridor. Eventually they open a wide double-door to a spacious chamber with ceramic floors, plush red carpeting, and a huge queen-sized bed in the center of the room. A tall, cruel-faced yet beautiful brunette stands in the center of the room, completely naked except for the dark leather collar adorning her neck. She turns, her voluptuous breasts alluring and eye-catching, and glares at the trio of newcomers as if to say 'How dare you intrude on my domain?'

Mistress Lisette looks Keiko up and down, her eyes noting the cum caking the girl's inner thighs.

"Is there any particular reason you've decided to interrupt me while I'm training my new slaves with this piece of uncleansed pussy? Can't you see I'm busy?" Lisette pouts.

Ajihk and Bassam put up their hands in a placating gesture. Lisette is one of the Sheikh's trusted harem women. Only THEY are given the rank of 'Mistress,' making them theoretically even higher in the Sheikh's favor than his own bodyguards. "We only thought you might want another toy to help break in your new male slaves," Bassam replies. Keiko meanwhile cranes her neck to discover, with a sinking realization laced with horror, that beyond the queen-sized bed are twenty men, each of them spread-eagled to iron ringlets in the floor. Each man is naked, blindfolded, gagged, and utterly helpless.

Mistress Lisette takes another appraising look at Keiko. 'Oh no. Oh god, please don't let them leave me with HER!' Keiko thinks frantically. But it is too late. Mistress Lisette is already assessing the slender Japanese beauty with her lean hips, well-sculpted breasts and gorgeous face, among other assets.

"Yes, fine Bassam. She will DO, I suppose. I need someone to test out these young and freshly captured males, see which ones are more virile. This Asian slut's pussy should do well enough."

So now, as the door to Mistress Lisette's dungeon chamber closes, Keiko feels numb...with despair? Resignation? Part of her stirs, though, as she sees the line of potential cocks, the string of males lying helpless before her. Part of her admits. This turns her on.

"Bye, bye, bitch! Enjoy your new friends!" Ahjik and Bassam call out to her as they leave.

No sooner has Keiko turned around, Mistress Lisette is already attaching a collar with a metal chain leash around her neck. She yanks the leash hard then, roughly guiding her to the first stricken male.

"You've got twenty cocks to fuck, girl, so I suggest you get busy."

With a careful 'Yes Mistress!' to show her submission Keiko kneels between the first young man's legs. Her tongue slides up his cock, making it spring to life as a jeweled drop of precum appears as if by magic at the tip of the captive's penis.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Hop on and FUCK yourself!" Mistress orders.

'So this is my life now?' Keiko thinks. A string of humiliations without end. Forced into submission alongside other slaves. Forced to help their brutal captors torment other slaves even.

Keiko grasps the nameless male slave's cock in her delicate fingers, guiding it between her sore cunt lips as she straddles it, and then slowly eases herself down. She begins gyrating on the man's lap, her pussy clutching the man's shaft while creating a ruthless crescendo of sensations up and down his length. She imagines what he is feeling. Is it despair? Rage? Or, even worse, the inevitable, traitorous responses of arousal that the body all too willingly gives up?

The blindfolded slave can only groan and gently pump his cock inside of her, as helpless to change his fate as she is. As Keiko impales herself on the lap of her fellow slave, she knows that her life is over. At least the part that matters to Keiko the individual. She is now a sex object, a toy to be used in this sadistic dungeon of sexual torments and delights.

What is there to lose though - except to simply embrace the inevitable and to snatch what pleasure she can??

"OOohhh...Mmmm...fuck me, slave. I love...ooohh...I love riding your cock." Keiko bounces her ass up and down, engulfing the male slave's penis with wild abandon. Her cuffed hands fondle her own tits as she chooses to embrace the libido inside of her. The slurping sound of suction each time her pussy bottoms out on the male slave's scorching shaft soon forms a noticeable rhythm. With a sudden SMACK a riding crop makes both of Keiko's pert butt cheeks wiggle.

Mistress Lisette is standing behind her, holding a long black riding crop with a beaded tip. "Not bad, sweetie. I like your go-get-'em attitude. Fuck all those cocks with the same gusto and we may get along just fine after all."

As the crop strikes her tender ass cheeks a second time, Keiko groans. "Please Mistress - I thought you said you approved. I'm fucking this slave's cock hard and giving in to my lust. What more do you want?"

SMACK! Keiko's head snaps back as a strident groan escapes Keiko's throat, the crop once more kissing the skin of her cute ass cheeks.

"What more do I want slave? Why, this is entertainment enough. Now keep FUCKING. You have 19 cocks to go." As Mistress says this Keiko feels the first slave cock of many spew its scalding seed inside her thoroughly raped pussy. A pussy made only for near-constant fucking. A pussy that will be sore and tender for the rest of her young life...at least until these sadistic dungeon masters decide to let her go or discard her, a used-up cunt with its purpose fulfilled.

*****

Keiko opens her eyes, still groggy. An arm drapes over her body. Male warmth covers her back like a blanket even though she is naked. Her insides feel sticky. Messy and unclean. But at least she is alive. The slender slave girl stretches, arching her back a little and trying not to wake her Master.

12