Miss Violet Made Me Kneel

Story Info
Mistress teaches pet his place.
1.2k words
4.06
27.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Violet made me kneel and watch her dress. I was naked on my knees as she stood freshly showered in front of me. She locked the cuffs behind me and closed them tight on my wrist then slapped my face. It stung. My cock, owned by her, hard and erect, stuck up. It had not been touched for ten days. It had not cum for twenty-one, but since then Miss had fucked my mouth on average two times a day. Miss pulled on her new heels first, tying them around her ankles as I watched, barely two feet away in the middle of her bedroom floor but unable to move. I wanted to touch her freshly shaven legs, to lick them, to move my lips to her bare bald pussy. My mouth watered for it.

"You can stare as much as you want, pet, but you're not having it."

"Yes, Miss."

She stood in front of me, wearing only the heels. She lifted her foot and pushed my shoulder, pushing me falling onto my back. A heel dug into my hip. I clenched my teeth. The heel moved to my cock, the cock that throbbed for Miss. It was owned by Miss; she had far more control over it than me for so long. She bent down, I could almost lick her. "Please stay in tonight, Miss. Please stay and fuck my mouth."

Three slaps hard to my left cheek. She kissed my mouth hard while I was still dazed, then stood up. She laughed to herself. I lay in the middle of the floor while she pulled on her g-string and dress. She did her make up without even looking once in my direction. Her cock still throbbed and ached between my legs.

"On your knees, pet." She still didn't look at me but I struggled and rolled onto my knees just in time for her to walk over and grab my hair. She pulled in the direction of the wardrobe. I struggled to stay with her as she strode towards the wardrobe and pushed me in.

"Not a sound until I say you can." Her tone was direct and firm. Her voice commanded me totally.

I nodded.

"Understood?" Her eyes questioned me.

"Yes, Miss," I whispered. Her hand landed hard on my face. It made my eyes water. Harder than the other three combined. yes, Miss, I mouthed as my head still spun.

"Stupid pet. Stupid, stupid little pet. Stupid cock." She reached down and squeezed my balls, the balls full of cum that she owned. It would only be released if she said it could. I wanted to scream but I was not allowed to make a sound. I looked up at her, Miss smiling down at me and tightening her grip, her nails pushing into the skin and I squirmed silently in pain for her pleasure. Then she left.

The sound of her car outside woke me. My body ached in the tied and kneeling pose she'd left me in. But there were voices. I couldn't tell how late it was. I couldn't tell who the voice was. Then they were inside. The door shut behind them. There was silence.

Miss was mostly naked when she walked into the bedroom with him behind her. The dress was gone. She pulled the g-string off and threw it towards the wardrobe. He pushed her down and she moaned. His hands over her perfect body. His hands and mouth on my Mistress, my goddess. The streetlight outside was the only dull light but it was enough to light up their bodies as she undressed him. She looked at the wardrobe where I sat hard and silent, watching my Miss fuck another man. "Fuck me," she said to him, looking at me.

My heart raced. My cock stood like stone as its keeper slid another cock inside her. I knelt silently, my body tingling with shame and jealousy, submitting to the orders for my Mistress to stay silent. He turned her around and fucked her from behind. His hands on her hips, side on to me. I could see his cock sliding in and out of her. Miss turned her head to look at me as she moaned for him to fuck her harder. My body shook, aching to be inside her. "Yes, yes," she screamed louder. I could hear how wet she was. She stopped and rolled over, riding him reverse cow girl, looking straight at the wardrobe. Her hips ground against his. She licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit. "Fuck me," she said and he grabbed her hips, pushing harder. His grunts and groans getting louder until he came, his hips bucked and slammed into Miss. She kept grinding against him, her fingers rubbing fast over her clit. "Yes, yes, keep going."

Then she came. Looking directly at me. I had no idea how much of me she could see but she looked directly in my eyes as she came on that other man's cock, forcing me to watch.

She was still only wearing the heels when she locked the door on him outside and walked back into the bedroom. "Crawl here, pet. I'm still horny."

I struggled on my knees and made my way to where she sat on the bed. She smiled as I struggled, then ran her fingers across my cheek and grabbed my hair, She pushed my mouth between her legs and started to grind against my tongue. My lips and tongue flicked and sucked, doing all the things I'd learnt she liked. I could taste the latex of the condom. It sat on the floor still, three feet to my left.

"Good, pet."

Her thighs closed around my ears. I licked and sucked, tasting Miss, fulfilling my duties. She held my head still as her hips started to shake. I could hear her muffled moans through her thighs. The moans that validate my existence, being there only to serve the growing orgasm about to sweep over her. Then her hips bucked hard against my mouth and she moaned, groaned, her fingers pulling my hair, as she came hard.

Her hips moved against my mouth after then she pushed me back.

"You can speak now, pet." She ran her fingers absently through my hair. "Are you jealous, pet?"

"Very, Miss."

"Why?"

"Because I ache to fuck you, Miss. My cock is hard and aches for Miss."

"Whose cock?"

"Your cock, Miss. It belongs to you, Miss."

"Did you learn anything tonight, pet?"

"I learnt that I am your obedient pet, Miss. And even as you fuck other guys, I belong to you and obey you."

"Good, pet." She smiled. Her fingers grazed my cock, running up and down the erection. One nail ran from the balls to the tip, then her heavenly fingers wrapped around it and she stroked me slowly, looking deep into my submissive eyes. "Do you want to cum, pet?"

"I want to cum for you, Miss."

She stroked me slower, all the way up and down. "Maybe next week, pet."

"Yes, Miss," I said, frustrated but knowing it is her command. I am only here to follow her command. Her control over me grew. I felt her hand tighten inside of me. She pushed me to the floor, my hands still tied behind me, then pulled the blankets around her. "Good night, pet."

"Good night, Miss. I belong to you, Miss."

"Good pet."