Miss Yoga Pants Shows It All

Story Info
Girl with see-through yoga pants falls into my lap.
1.9k words
4.44
146.8k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared straight ahead, as I slowly pushed the weight above my head, squeezing at the top, and then slowly bringing down the weight, keeping tension on my muscles. My forward gaze happened to line up with a thin, pony-tailed girl in the thinnest, pink yoga pants that modern science has ever created. With dumb-bells in each hand, she arched her back and bent forward. As the pant material stretched, it became quite obvious that she did not believe that underwear was a necessity under the nearly imaginary pants she chose to wear to the gym that day.

As the material stretched, it became thinner and more transparent over her little bubble butt. Was she aware of this? Did she do this on purpose? She wore headphones and avoided eye contact, giving the impression that she wanted to be left alone, but she obviously wanted to bring attention to herself. And, my god, it was hard not to pay attention! That round little ass, opening and closing just eight feet in front of my face boosted my motivation and testosterone. I easily pushed up two more reps past my regular exhaustion point, the "show-off" effect kicking in, even if she wasn't looking.

If I wore those same exact pants, with my dick and balls outlined down my leg, I would be asked to leave, or possibly arrested. This is a double standard I can live with, but seriously, what is going on in this girl's head? She knows that she is exposed and provocative beyond any functional necessity. This woman cannot be offended if I objectify her marvelous ass for a few moments and fail to acknowledge that she is a strong, intelligent individual.

I'm 6'2" and a lean 215 pounds. I'm attractive enough for 46, and have short brown hair with only a few stray grays. I fill out a t-shirt pretty well, but I don't wear tiny muscle shirts and tank tops, out of respect for other people who just want to work out without seeing some dudes armpits. Besides, if I squeezed into a skin-tight pair of shorts and took off my shirt, I'd only get hit on by guys anyway. Girls prefer more subtlety in men, but they dress without a shred of subtlety.

The girl moved on to the next butt exercise that was more of a slow squat. And guess what? I could see even more of her ass, I mean deep into the normally deep recesses of her crack. Ass out, deep bend, and stretch. Now I can see her tan line, asshole and pussy lips. And up and squeeze that delicious butt, and back down for the full show. Did I even need to pretend not to look? I could see other guys, and women too, stealing glances. All I had to do was look forward and do my own innocent thing to reap the rewards of that slow booty dance. I was hard as a rock at this point, so I wasn't getting up for a while.

Suddenly, the girl dropped the weights, turned and stumbled. It looked like she was having a squat faint. Sometimes during squats, the exertion pumps blood to the brain and raises blood pressure, but when the exertion is stopped, the blood quickly flows away from the brain and you feel light-headed, or you can completely pass out. This girl was stumbling like she was drunk, and headed straight toward me. She collapsed and reached out her hands to catch herself. I grabbed her shoulders to keep her from hitting her head, but one of her hands landed squarely on my dick. And she held on. She started breathing hard to push through it, and her muscles, and her hand, were contracting and shaking.

"Keep breathing, you'll be alright. Just wait for the blood to go back to your brain," I told her.

She looked up at me with big green eyes, her full lips parted, and the cloud lifted. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

"Hey, that's okay. I've had it happen to me too." I never grabbed a guy's hard cock when I did it, but I'm not complaining. In fact, she still had hold of my full girth in her little hand.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Did I, uh..." She looked down and realized that she had a stranger's erection in her hand. She snapped her hand back. "Oh my god. Really? I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay. It was an accident. I don't mind. My name is Tim, by the way."

"Thank you Tim, I'm Annie." She smiled and looked into my eyes, but her gaze kept flicking toward my crotch.

"I'm a paramedic. Let me give you my phone number in case you need any help. You should be fine though." Hey, a guy has to take any excuse or opportunity he can.

"A paramedic? I guess I fell into the right lap. Actually, could you walk me to my car? I think I need a break."

"Sure. Let's go."

She grabbed her keys from the locker room and we headed to her car. "That's me on the back row. The white Land Rover."

She grabbed my arm as we walked toward an older Rover with dark tinted windows. "Your arms are so big! They're the same size as my legs," she said with a giggle.

We reached the car and she asked, "Will you come in and sit with me for a while?"

"Sure, no problem," I said. "I love these older Land Rovers."

"My father gave it to me when he got a new one. It's all right. Let's sit in the back seat."

We climbed in and talked for a few minutes about nothing, and she played with her hair and couldn't stop looking at my crotch. Finally, Annie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much for saving me in there. I'm glad I fell into your lap and not some creeps."

"Me too," I said, thinking to myself that I was the creepiest creep ever. "Are you feeling better now?"

"I feel great." She looked into my eyes and placed a hand on my thigh. "I want to thank you. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Hmmm." Was she really offering what I thought she was offering?

"You can have anything you want, any way you want it. I can't say no."

"Well, I guess I can't say no either!" I pulled her over and lifted her onto my lap, facing me. I held her ass in my hands and said, "Kiss me."

She put on her hands on my shoulders, opened her mouth and kissed me. She immediately started groaning and breathing heavily as our tongues slid into each other's mouths. She rolled her hips and rubbed her crotch on my leg, and I felt her hot pussy getting very wet. She pulled my shirt off and ran her hands over my chest and abdomen. After a few minutes, I was ready to see what she wouldn't say no to.

I lifted her up and she whimpered in protest. I commanded, "Face the other window and stick your ass in the air."

Without hesitation, she turned around, put her head down on the seat, and put her ass in the air.

I grabbed her pants and yanked them down, fully exposing her soaked pussy and cute little asshole. I took a cheek in each hand, spread her open, and licked her from her clit to her tail bone.

"Yes!" She pleaded. "Lick my pussy!"

I took another long slow lick of the hottest pussy I ever ate. Her juices were ambrosia. I gently gave her cunt open-mouth kisses, as if I were French kissing her mouth. Her moaning and shaking were such a turn on. I sucked her clit between my teeth and flicked my tongue lightly against the swelling bud.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped.

I kept sucking and flicking, and when she started backing up into my face, I increased pressure. That did it. I grabbed onto her hips and sucked the orgasm out of her as she whaled and shook. I dug in and shoved my tongue into her twat as far as I could, and felt the contractions of her orgasm. I continued tongue fucking her until she started to quiet down, but I wasn't through with her yet. I yanked my painfully hard dick out of my shorts, split open her dripping pussy lips with the head, and slowly pushed into her until my balls tickled her clit.

She cried out in ecstasy, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

She was so wet and tight, I knew I wouldn't last long. I slapped her ass, grabbed her hips, and fucked that sweet pussy like an animal. She screamed with pleasure as I pounded my way toward release. Her horny hole gushed and squeezed my dick on every stroke. I was reaching the point of no return.

Suddenly, I saw the pretty faces of 2 young women at the window in front of me, straining to see into the Rover. They were probably concerned that someone was being murdered! When they realized what was going on, their mouths dropped open and they kept watching. That was enough for me. I buried my cock deep in her cunt and groaned like a dying grizzly bear.

Annie screamed, "Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your fucking cum!" She shook and bounced against me, draining the cum from my pulsing cock.

Annie finally noticed the girls at the window and let out an embarrassed squeal. "Ellie? Is that you?" She rolled down the window. "You girls enjoy the show?"

"You okay?" asked Ellie. She was a cute redhead with tight braided pigtails.

"Fucking fantastic." She addressed the other stunned girl. "Sorry, but I need to borrow Ellie for a little." Annie opened the car door and pulled Ellie in.

I said, "Hi, um, I'm Tim."

"Hi. Ellie."

Annie lay back against me, spread her legs wide, and said, "I need you to clean me out, whore. Lick the cum from my cunt." She grabbed the redhead's braids and pulled her face into her dripping fuckhole. Ellie offered no resistance and eagerly licked and sucked up my oozing sperm as Annie grinded herself on Ellie's pretty face. After a few moments, Annie pulled her up and kissed her on the mouth. "Now I want you to clean my cum off of Tim's cock."

What the fucking wet dream did I land in?! Annie moved to the side and pushed Ellie's head down toward my cock, which had risen up again after watching the sexy craziness. "Lick it, whore! Clean his dirty cock with your mouth."

Annie giggled. "It's okay. She loves to be dominated." She shoved Ellie's head down on my member until she choked. "Don't you, whore?" she said, with a slap to her ass.

Ellie groaned and gurgled on my erection as she fucked her mouth until I was oozing pre-cum.

"Is he nice and hard now? Would you like to get fucked by that big, hard cock? Maybe another time, whore. I'm going to fuck him now. Get out and build up that pathetic ass of yours in the gym."

The obedient redhead slid my dick out of her mouth. "Thank you Tim." She wiped her mouth, straightened her top, and exited the car.

Annie climbed on top of me and rubbed her bare pussy up and down my wet rod. "Can I ride daddy's cock?" she said with a pout. "I need it so bad. If you let me cum, I'll do anything you want. Pleeeeease?"

How could I say no? "Take that dick, baby. It's all yours."