Missed Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling herself becoming ill at what she was looking at, Holly took a couple of deep breaths in an attempt to get a hold of herself and tried to think of what to do now. There was no note or anything but she had no doubt it had been John who had left the pictures for her. Even as she involuntarily looked around the cemetery she was equally certain that even though she was sure he was out there somewhere watching she wouldn't find him. He was just too good at blending in with the background at least most of the time.

Another thought occurred to her standing there with his apparent gift in her hands. It seemed to her that by giving her this, John was breaking his own rules about getting involved. Holly wasn't sure why he had done it, she wasn't sure if she would ever know.

It was almost like he had read her mind earlier and had given her the proof she needed to act. With a feeling of unstoppable determination Holly knew she could go to the police now, she owed Tami that, but she would have to tell them she got the photos as an anonymous tip and then dedicate herself to doing everything in her power to make sure these pieces of shit got what was coming to them.

Getting settled into her cars comfortable seat Holly found herself still thinking about John. She knew he was still be out there somewhere, still trying to catch up with death and she sincerely hoped he would someday, since after all it was his greatest wish.

Holly considered for just a moment trying to find him again. She honestly believed she could if she really wanted to since Holly knew without too much pride knew that she was a good investigator but decided ultimately against it.

No, it was better this way she concluded.

But even after everything that had happened, Holly still honestly wasn't sure if John should be praised or condemned for either his actions or his inactions in all of this, but of one thing she was now absolutely sure, and that was he should be left alone.