Missed Connection Ch. 06

Story Info
Spending time...
2.7k words
4.65
28.7k
18

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after Kassidy's encounter with Sean, Jackson was in the middle of a pretty intense ab workout when he heard his phone ringing. "Fuck," he sighed, knowing he would have to answer and if it was a bullshit call, he'd have to build his intensity up all over again... He got to his feet and wiped his sweaty hands on his shirt and went to answer his phone.

"This is Jackson," he said after pressing the green 'answer' button, hiding his irritation. He sounded so... serious and mature and it drove Kassidy wild.

"Hi, Jackson. It's Kassidy," she said, unsure if he knew it was her.

"Hey, Beautiful," he said with a smile, "What are you up to? I thought you didn't like to talk on the phone."

"Ah, a text seemed a little cliché so I dared to be different," she said with a laugh, "I'm not doing much, I just hoped you weren't too busy today because I wanted to see you," she said, hoping she wasn't sounding too needy.

"Okay, when?" he asked, leaning against a wall.

"Uh, well, I... Whenever you're free. What are you doing now?" She said, a little thrown off. She didn't want it to seem like she had nothing to do but she also didn't want to sound too busy.

"I was just doing some sit-ups but I can definitely fit a pretty lady such as yourself into my busy schedule. Give me 20 minutes to shower and get dressed and I'll take you to a movie. Sound good?" he asked, already stripping off his shirt.

"Yeah, definitely," she said, happy to finally have someone that makes decisions instead of the usual: 'I dunno, what do you wanna do today?' with Sean.

"Okay, I'll pick you up. Where do you live?" he asked, taking a swig of his bottled water.

"I stay in the Commons at the University," she said, looking through her closet for an outfit.

"Which room?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"D3," She said, holding a shirt up to her body only to make a face and throw it on her bed.

After they hung up the phone, she continued to sift through her closet wondering what the hell she was going to wear until she remembered how much he enjoyed seeing her in a maxi-dress when they first met. Smiling, she pulled another one out of her closet. This one was predominately pinks, yellows, and oranges where her other one was mostly blues, purples, and greens. She liked this one because she felt this one went better with her skin tone... Plus, it was hot out and she figured a little skin wouldn't hurt.

She put on her dress and finished her hair and makeup. After slipping a colorful assortment of earrings in her ears, she took a picture of herself and sent it to Jackson.

Jackson was getting into his truck when his phone vibrated. He was almost sure it was Kassidy canceling because Sean had a problem with her going out... 'No,' he thought, 'I'll give her more credit than that.'

He pulled out his phone and checked the message:

Kassidy: I juss thought u'd like a pic ;)

The picture that was attached was of her smiling innocently at the camera, the phone was at a semi-angle and he could see she was wearing another multi-colored dress like the first one she wore, beaded tie and all. What was really intriguing about the picture was the perfect amount of cleavage showing... the happy medium between 'I'm cute' and 'I'm fucking sexy'... How could she possibly master that? Especially at her age... He knew 40 year olds without that sort of knowledge. Her eyes were perfectly lined and her lips were covered in a simple gloss. Her lip ring shimmered invitingly...

'Jesus, she has to know what she does to people!' he thought, feeling his semi coming to life. After adjusting himself, he pulled out of his driveway and within 3 minutes, he was pulling into the parking lot of Kassidy's dorm. He got out of his truck and walked up to the door of Dorm D3. He knocked and stepped back, awaiting an answer.

'Fuck, he's gorgeous,' Kassidy thought to herself as she looked through her peephole. After taking a few comfort breaths, she unlocked the door and invited him in. "Well, well, well, 20 minutes on the dot... Impressive," she said with a smirk.

"Yeah. In Basic, I had this Drill Sergeant that would penalize you even for being early," he said with a chuckle. Kassidy watched carefully as he spoke, loving every word, especially loving the way he made 'Sergeant' sound like 'Sar'nt'. "What?" he asked, seeing her stop and stare at him with a small smile as if he had three heads.

"Oh nothing," she said, flushing, "Give me two more minutes, I still have grab a few things. Can I get you anything? Water? Lemonade? Crystal Light? Tea?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. I'll just wait here," he said looking around her 'dorm'. This was unlike any dorm he'd seen before... this building was new and when he was a student there, the dorms were actually small rooms that you shared with someone. This place resembled an efficiency, actually, it was just like an efficiency and Kassidy used an Asian inspired room divider to separate the living area from the bedroom.

She had several framed posters covering her walls and one large wall was covered with a yellow panel since she couldn't paint. Jackson looked around and saw that everything was bright and cheerful and the whole place was semi-cluttered. He couldn't shake the feeling that they were utter and complete opposites.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said, throwing her small, golden bag over her shoulder and looking at him expectantly. She had moved so fast earlier that this was his first time getting a good look at her: Her curly brown hair was adorned by a large, orange flower, the beaded dress tie brought attention to her smooth neckline and shoulders, the dress clung to her body perfectly, and she was wearing golden gladiator sandals revealing a perfect French Pedicure.

Jackson swallowed trying to keep the searing discomfort of an oncoming erection at bay. He cleared his throat and walked outside, waiting for her to lock up and follow him to his truck. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door for her and helped her up inside. Soon, he was in the driver's seat, starting the truck. Jackson turned down the blaring rock music so as to not scare her away.

"I liked that song," she said with a small pout. Jackson turned it back up. 'Woman after my own heart,' he thought.

Kassidy looked around his truck, taking note that it was completely spotless, 'Neat Freak,' Kassidy thought with a small smile.

"What are you over there smiling about?" he asked, starting the truck and looking over at her.

"Nothing," she semi-shouted over the rumble of Jackson's engine.

"You sure smile a lot about nothing," he said, shooting a wink in her direction, making Kassidy feel like her heart was going to burst at any moment.

"Yeah, I guess I do," she said, feeling foolish, "So... what movie did you want to see?"

"I was thinking Prometheus or Avengers," Jackson said, shrugging.

This was one of the times that Kassidy's honesty would be a problem:

"Seriously? What about Ted? Or Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter? Or Madea's Witness Protection? Or...or.. Magic Mike?" Kassidy semi-pleaded. Prometheus seemed boring as all hell and she liked Marvel movies, they just lasted soooo loooong. She wanted something if not shorter, entertaining so she could enjoy her time with Jackson afterwards.

Jackson could not believe the movies that she was throwing out there...wow.

"What are those movies even about?" he asked, looking over to her.

"Well, Ted is about a teddy bear that is real and is giving his owner hell. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is self-explanatory. Madea's Witness Protection is about a guy who needs to hide from the mob at Madea's house-," she said,

"Who?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, Madea... as in Tyler Perry's movies," she said, her beautiful eyes wide in disbelief.

"Who?" He repeated, bewildered.

"Oh, hell no... turn the car around," she said, twirling her index finger.

"What? Why? Are you not feeling well?" he asked, quickly obliging.

"Oh, I feel just fine... We're going back to my dorm and I'm gonna teach you some things," she said, smiling.

Jackson looked at her questioningly, wondering if he was misunderstanding... He was.

"Simmer down, Big Boy. I meant I have the entire Tyler Perry Movie Collection at home and we can chill there and I'll make dinner," she said, realizing where his mind was going.

"Oh," he said. 'Wishful thinking,' he thought, but he was happy she wasn't that kind of girl.

~*~*~*~

"Jackson, harder," Kassidy moaned into his ear. Jackson quickly obliged, throwing her long legs over his shoulders, sinking his fingernails into her hips as he slowly and thoroughly impaled her repeatedly. "Don't stop, please don't stop," she groaned as her pussy began to contract rhythmically on his rigid cock...

Jackson shook his head vigorously to clear the inappropriate thoughts from his mind. When they made it back to her room, she changed into a pair of lime green and blue Nike training shorts and a fitted white v-neck. When she came from behind the room divider, he felt as though his cock would explode at any moment.

After excusing himself to her bathroom, he adjusted himself and returned to see that she was already starting dinner. He stood quietly, leaning against the wall, watching her.. She hummed a little tune and did a miniscule dance that he would have missed if he had blinked. She was too cute and it was obvious that she had no idea that she was being watched. She turned around and saw him looking at her.

"What the fuck, Jackson?" she said out of surprise, jerking her hand over her chest, " You scared the living shit outta me."

"I'm sorry," he said, looking away.

"It's okay, just let your presence be know next time, fucking Ninja," she said, now resuming her meal preparations. He nodded agreement with a smirk.

Before long, the heavenly aroma filled the dorm sending subliminal messages directly to Jackson's empty stomach.

"That smells so good," Jackson said as his stomach growled impatiently.

"What did you expect? This is some good shit, you'll see," she said, setting his plate on the eating tray in front of him as well as a napkin and a cold glass of lemonade.

"You sure have a bad mouth, Little Girl," he said, raising an eyebrow. Kassidy felt chills down her spine when he called her 'Little Girl'... it was all she could do not to moan aloud.

"Uh yeah, that's how I roll," she said mockingly, "What are you gonna do about it, Old Man?"

Jackson jerked his head to face her and gave her a chilling gaze... "Watch it, Woman."

"I'm shaking," she said, sarcastically feigning fear. She took a seat next to him beginning to eat.

The couch was suddenly too small for Jackson. He wanted to touch her, to taste her, to fuck her and it was all too much. He gritted his teeth and began to eat when the urges subsided.

"Kassidy, this is amazing!" Jackson praised, without looking up from his food.

"I told you," she said smugly, watching proudly as he cleaned his plate, "Do you want more? I made extra for just this reason."

"Hell yeah," he said, sitting up when his plate was bare. Kassidy got to her feet and made him a second helping and refilled his drink. "Where did you learn to cook like that? I thought you college kids lived on just takeout and Ramen Noodles," he said only halfway kidding.

"Wow...stereotyping, are we?" she said, placing the newly filled plate in front of him, "Nah, my mom taught me how to cook when I was little."

"Did your parents divorce or something? I remember you telling me about your 'evil stepmother,'" he said, shoveling more food in his mouth.

"No, she died from breast cancer when I was fourteen," she said matter-of-factly.

"I'm sorry," he said, stopping his enchilada demolition.

"It's cool, it was a long time ago," she said, looking off into the distance.

"How did your dad meet your step mom?" he asked, wanting to know as much about her as she would allow.

"She was his secretary," she said curtly, indicating that she didn't want to talk about her anymore.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to pry," he said, polishing off his second plate.

Kassidy nodded and gave him a small smile. Soon, the silence became stifling. She got to her feet and gathered his plate and drinking glass and took them to the kitchen.

"She was his secretary. She took advantage of him in a vulnerable state and he fell for it. He married that miserable excuse for a wife and she broke his heart... repeatedly. Me and Sean even caught her cheating once. She told me that my dad wouldn't believe me... that wasn't what hurt. What really hurt was that he believed me but turned the other cheek. Acted like everything was fine and dandy. Then she did it again...and again... and again," she said darkly, hate in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Jackson said, scooting closer to her. He pulled her into his strong arms and held her like a small child.

"It's fine, Jackson," she said dismissively after allowing herself to be in his embrace for awhile. She got to her feet, to both of their disappointment and popped Madea Goes to Jail into the DVD player. She took her seat beside him after dimming the lights.

"You know, you can come closer, Little Girl... I don't bite," Jackson said, gesturing to her with a smile. She felt the warm, familiar ache in her loins. She gave him the sexiest smirk he'd ever seen and crawled into his open arms. She stayed that way, in his arms throughout the entire movie. Jackson even held his bladder, ignoring the painful urgency just to keep her that way. When the movie was over, he finally excused himself to use her restroom.

"Do you have to be anywhere in the morning?" Kassidy asked him upon his return.

"Not that I know of... why?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If you weren't too tired or in too big of hurry to go home, I wanted to watch another movie with you," Kassidy said, only being partially truthful. She didn't really care to watch another movie but she couldn't very well say 'I wanted you to stay and hold me like you were for just a little bit longer' could she? Actually, she could have and it wouldn't have phased Jackson one bit...

"Definitely," he said, taking his spot on the sofa and she took hers in his arms.

Halfway through Madea's Family Reunion, Kassidy fell asleep. Her head was on Jackson's chest and he could smell the warm, soft scent of her vanilla body lotion. His eyes rolled hungrily over her young body... Her flawless skin seemed to glow in the light of the television and he looked longingly at her pouty lips... they looked so soft. He even stole a peek down her v-neck and wanted nothing more than to bathe her ample and exposed cleavage with his tongue. His prominent erection was prodding her lower back but in her sleeping state, she didn't seem to notice.

When the movie ended, he eased himself from beneath her and took her limp body in his arms. He carried her to her bed and placed her inside, covering her with her comforter. He wished she would wake up, pull him in, and allow him to take her to ecstasy... wishful thinking. After leaving a note on her bedside table, he locked her bottom lock and let himself out.

He climbed into his truck and began his short drive home. This entire time he sat on the sidelines and allowed her to come to him. Now, he realized how badly he wanted her and he realized he would have to make a move.