Missed Connection Ch. 08

Story Info
Flashbacks and Fun.
3.4k words
4.58
22.2k
19

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassidy's mind woke up before her body. She knew she was in her bed alone and when she finally opened her eyes, she realized that it had to be really late. She could hear the television playing on the other side of her room divider. After sitting up in bed and stretching, she went to her living area to find Jackson asleep on her couch. Her television was playing The O'Reilly Factor... ugh.

"Jackson," she said, walking over to him. He was in a deep, troubled sleep, groaning and moving, "Jackson?" He slept through her calls, sweat pooling on his forehead...

"Captain," a young Private said breathlessly before stopping and saluting him.

"Private," Jackson said, returning the salute.

"Captain, we have a lead on the whereabouts of Sadiq Zahir Bishara... Majid started talking a few minutes ago," Private Hall said.

"I don't trust him," Jackson said, simply, "I don't trust anything that any of them have to say."

"Yes, Sir," Private Hall said, saluting again and walking away. Jackson knew he was going to have to speak with him but he had no desire to. Qadi Khalis Majid was by far one of the most notorious Afghan assassins in military history. Needless to say, Jackson could not see him having a change of heart...it was definitely a set up.

Jackson walked into the prison, nearly gagging at the smell. The intense heat amplified the already nearly unbearable odor. He returned the salutes given by several enlisted soldiers before stopping in front of Majid's cell.

"Majid!" he shouted, rattling the bars of his cell.

"What do you want?" Majid said in his thick accent, briefly looking toward Jackson.

"I was told that you had some information for me," Jackson said, clearing his throat.

"I have very valuable information for you," Majid said, smiling, "I can tell you where to find Bishara."

"Why would I trust you?" Jackson pressed.

"I have failed Allah. He has already forsaken me. Why should I not help you?" Majid asked, getting to his feet and scratching his full beard. Jackson rolled his eyes. This fucking guy.

"Where is he, Majid?" Jackson asked, sighing.

"He is hiding outside of Sar-e Pol," Majid said, leaning in.

"I don't believe you," Jackson said, turning his back on him and walking away.

"It is the truth, use it as you wish," Majid said, sitting back down.

Jackson sat at his desk and pondered his next move. He couldn't trust Majid as far as he can throw him. He knew not to lead his troops to Sar-e Pol because it would either be a wild goose chase or a set up and he refused to have senseless blood on his hands. There was a knock on his door.

"Enter," he said and watched as an NCO entered the office.

"Captain, Majid killed himself, snapped his own neck," Sergeant Childress said after saluting him. Jackson nodded and Childress said, leaving the office. 'Fuck, now what?" Jackson thought.

~*~*~*~*~

The next day, Jackson and a platoon manned two humvees to safely detain a few belligerent failed suicide bombers. As soon as they passed an outskirt checkpoint, a few IED's exploded, flipping both humvees and ejecting Jackson and two other soldiers, instantly killing one. It took awhile for Jackson to get his bearings, he couldn't hear and his mind was reeling. He blinked several times before focusing on the burning vehicles. He got to his feet, clumsily. He had broken ribs, it was excruciating to breathe.

"We've been hit! We've been hit!" he shouted after pulling out his radio. The humvees were burning and after his hearing returned, he heard the men screaming... burning to death. He would never forget the screams... the screams of the men he failed.

"Captain!" Jackson heard from his humvee. It was Private Hall, he had to only be about 18 or 19... He had to save him. "Captain, please! I don't want to die!" Hall sobbed, looking at him with terrified eyes. The smell of burning flesh was nauseating. Jackson pulled out his knife and proceeded to cut him free. The fire began to spread over Hall's body, causing him to scream in pain. Fire licked at Jackson's hands as he continued to cut through the young Private's safety straps, blistering them. Soon, the screaming ceased.

"I'll get you out! Stay with me, Private!" Jackson shouted, ignoring the burn of his hands as he cut Hall's final strap. The Private's lifeless, burning body fell to the ground. "No!"

He hobbled to the other humvee, checking for life but found that no one was alive. He finally walked to the ejected bodies. One was dead with a crushed skull, the other was barely hanging on. "Am I gonna die, Captain?"

"No, Corporal, you'll be fine, you just have a few broken bones," he lied, propping his rucksack underneath the bleeding soldier's shoulders. "I called for help, they should be here any moment."

Jackson waited for help next to the wounded soldier but he could still hear Private Hall's pleas in his head...

~*~*~*~

Jackson opened his eyes and was drenched in sweat, his throat was dry and sore. He looked around and saw Kassidy looking at him with tears in her eyes. What the fuck did he do?

"Kassidy? Did I hurt you?" he asked, cautiously. He had absolutely no control of his actions while he was asleep. One time he had even woken up with bloody knuckles.

She shook her head, still looking at him in silence. "What's wrong, then?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said, getting to her feet.

"No, come here," he said, his deep voice sending chills down her spine.

"What is the matter with you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You screamed, Jackson. Your eyes shot open and you screamed... you didn't even see me," Kassidy said, her bottom lip trembling.

"I'm sorry, I was just having a nightmare," he explained, hoping his calm attitude would rub off on her.

"About Afghanistan?" she asked, sitting next to him.

His throat went dry thinking about his dream. It felt so real. "Yes," he said, exhaling heavily.

"Are you okay, Jackson?" she asked, concerned, "Can I get you anything?"

"No, Babe, I'm fine," he said, wiping the remaining sweat from his brow.

"I'm sorry that whatever happened to you over there, happened, Jackson," she said, kissing his lips.

"It's fine," he said, quietly. He knew that she would never understand the ghosts that haunted him whenever his eyes closed, but he knew that she meant well and she cared about him and he cared about her as well.

~*~*~*~

Kassidy sipped her lemonade as she waited for her best friend to show up at Buffalo Wild Wings. Today was the day of the big UFC fight and it was tradition for them to watch UFC fights together at BWW.

At first, Kassidy was afraid that Jackson would have a problem with her spending time alone with her ex-friend-with-benefits but Jackson was too confident to be insecure which is one thing that Kassidy found incredibly sexy about him...

Halfway through her drink, she saw Sean walk inside. She waved to get his attention. When he saw her, he nodded and began to walk over.

"Sun-Sean!" She said, jumping to her feet and into his waiting arms, "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, Kass," he said, relishing in the feel of her perky breasts pressed flush against him. Were her nipples hard?

"Um, Sean," Kassidy's voice crept into his filthy thoughts, "You can put me down, now."

At that moment, he realized the he had been holding her for entirely too long. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. It's been... too long," he said, setting her to her feet.

"I know, we need to get together more often," she said, sitting down, "So how's life?"

"It's been okay, went back home last week. My Mom still has OCD and Tina is still a cunt," Sean said, rolling his eyes.

Kassidy gritted her teeth at the mentioning of her stepmother's name. The bitch was like Voldemort from Harry Potter... Cunt-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

"Sean, what have I told you about talking about her while I'm eating?" she grumbled, pushing away her Mozzarella Sticks in disgust.

"Sorry, Kay... anyway her and your dad were at the grocery store when I ran to get my mom some milk... She's so fucking vile. I greeted them and spoke with Kevin for awhile but when he walked away, she pretended to forget something and walked over to me and said 'My, my, my... haven't you grown up nicely.' I almost puked in my fucking mouth," he said, finishing with a dramatic retching gesture.

Kassidy felt an uncontrollable surge of anger flood through her veins. Not only was her whore of a stepmother fucking around on her father, she made a pass at her fucking....friend. Friend, she reminded herself...her friend. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he continued his story:

"I told her that I wouldn't touch her nasty ass with a fifty-foot fucking pole and to go find her husband. You shoulda seen her fucking face!" he said, laughing loudly.

"Serves her right," Kassidy said simply, "Serves her fucking right."

"Anyway, bullshit aside: Your dad really misses you. He told me to put it into your ear that he wanted you to come home to visit," he said, looking into her eyes. She had avoided going home more than she absolutely had to ever since she started college... she couldn't stand seeing her father being used the way he had been... he was nothing more than a cuckold and she fucking hated that for him.

Nonetheless, he was her farther and he needed her. "What did he say?" she asked.

"He just said that it's been awhile since you've been home and he really wanted to see you. He wanted me to let you know," he said, taking a sip of his soda.

"Sean, buy me a drink," she said, sighing.

"Alright, what do you want?" Sean asked, flagging down the sexy brunette waitress known as Gina.

"Something good and strong," she said.

"Gina, my friend here wants something good and strong... whatcha got?" he asked, winking at the blushing brunette that seemed elated to know that he and Kassidy were just friends.

"I have just the thing," she said before flashing him her best smile and walking away, switching her ass for his prying eyes.

~*~*~*~

Three 'Knockout Punches' later, Kassidy was all kinds of fucked up.

"Sean, I love you," she blubbered, "But I really care about Jackson... don't hate me."

"I love you, too, Kass...I could never hate you. How are you and Soldier Boy anyway?" Sean asked, sipping his Tecate .

"We're fine... great actually. His thirtieth birthday was a couple of days ago," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Does his age not bother you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Not at all, I find it hot," she said, dreamily.

"I guess," he said. Lord knows he'd had a few Cougars in his time.

"What'd you get him?" he asked, scared of her answer.

"Sex," she blurted out, taking another sip of her drink.

"Are you fucking serious, Kassidy? You barely know this guy," Sean whined.

"We've been together for almost two months, I've known you to stick your dick in girls that you've know less than two hours. Don't judge me," she shot, glaring at him.

"I guess you're right but don't get mad at me for being concerned," he grumbled, "...was it good?"

"It was fucking amazing! I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life! Kassidy said a little too loudly, getting a few looks from guys at other tables. Sean gave them all a 'try it and I'll fucking kill you' look until they looked away.

"That's good, I guess," Sean said, feeling down.

"Oh yeah," she said, turning her attention back to the fight.

"Did he at least use a condom?" Sean asked, unable to let it go.

"No," she said, setting down her empty glass.

"Kassidy, where the fuck was your brain? You fucked this guy raw? Did he pull out?" Sean asked through clenched teeth.

"No, Sean, he came inside of me... I dunno why you care any-fucking-way, Sean! I don't ask you for details about your sex life," she snapped, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we came here to watch Anderson Silva beat the fuck outta Chael Sonnen."

He let out a sigh. "You're right... we did come to watch Chael whip some ass," he said, forcing a smile.

When the fight was over, Kassidy did a drunken victory dance at Chael's defeat. It wasn't that she liked Anderson Silva... she just hated Chael Sonnen.

Sean pulled her silly ass into his car and drove her back to her dorm. He walked in and checked the place out. She went behind her room divider and changed into her pajamas and put Noxema on her face. When she came out, Sean laughed so hard he nearly pissed himself.

"You look like Ghostface from Scream," he said, still laughing.

"Fuck you, Sean," she said, flipping him off.

"Don't tempt me," he warned, causing Kassidy's pulse to quicken. This was bad...very bad. She had to get him outta here before she fucked up.

"Stop it," she said, pulling her phone from her pajama bottoms and sending Jackson a text.

Kassidy: I juss got home...I miss u ;)

"Well, I'ma head outta here...I told Gina she could be at my house by 12:13 am," he said, hoping he made her feel a fraction of what he felt today. She did.

"Alright then.. See you around, Sun-Sean," she said, giving him a big hug.

"Oh, yeah... Text me in the morning so you can tell me how bad your head hurts," he said, flashing her a smile.

"I'll do that," she said, releasing him. After she closed and locked the door behind him, she felt her phone vibrate.

Jackson: Bullshit, you just want my cock.

Kassidy: So what? ;P

He didn't write a reply. Instead, he threw on a tank top and some Army sweats and was in his truck in 0.3 seconds. He couldn't get to her place fast enough and his cock was straining uncomfortably in his pants.

Before long, Kassidy heard a loud knocking on her door. She warily walked to the door and looked through the peephole. There stood Jackson in all his sexy, masculine glory on the other side of her door.

She almost opened it before she realized that she still looked like 'Ghostface'. "Fuck," she whispered.

"Just a minute!" she said before running into her bathroom and washing her face. After swishing some mouthwash, she went to open the door.

"Took you long enough," he said, smiling mischievously. Kassidy got goosebumps when she felt his ice blue eyes roll hungrily over her body. "Now, what were you saying about wanting my cock?"

Kassidy walked over to him and attacked his mouth, nibbling roughly on his lower lip. Almost instantly, she saw the incredibly impressive tent form in his sweats. Still kissing him, she slid her hands inside and wrapped her nimble fingers around his pulsing cock, causing him to groan in her mouth. She released his cock and roughly pushed his body against her front door, removing his tank top. The alcohol erased all of her inhibitions as she lowered herself to her knees before him.

She pulled his sweats down far enough for his delicious cock to bob enticingly in front of her face. Without warning, she took his cock deep in her throat eliciting several obscenities from deep within his being. Kassidy smiled around his cock and found the confidence to look up at him and stare into his eyes as she sucked him so well that he was afraid his knees would buckle.

"Fuck," he groaned, never breaking eye contact with the cock-hungry vixen that was on her knees before him. He watched as his white cock disappeared between her full, brown lip and back out again. He swore that no woman with a dick in her mouth had ever looked sexier and he told her so.

He entangled his long fingers in her curly hair to anchor her head as he fucked her mouth with abandon. This was the first blow job that Kassidy had ever given him and she damn sure was making it a hard one to top in the future. Soon, she tasted his precum. She watched, entranced, as Jackson's abs flexed while he continued to pound her throat.

"I'm about to cum, Little Girl...Do you want it in your mouth?" he asked in a raspy voice. All she could do is nod. Soon, he was spraying his jizz down her throat. She enthusiastically and audibly slurped the cum from his cock.

"Jesus Christ, you're sexy," Jackson said, wiping sweat from his brown.

"I'm sexy and you're delicious," she said, winking at him seductively, "Now come to bed and hold me while I sleep."

"So that's it? You're gonna give me the best blowjob of my life and then make me hold you so you can sleep?" Jackson asked, following her to her bed.

"Yeah, I've had my fun," she said, crawling inside and pulling the covers back for him.

"Me, too," he said, joining her and pulling her close. In less than three minutes, she was asleep against his chest... and Jackson fought like hell to stay awake.

~*~*~*~

Kassidy woke up the next morning still wrapped in Jackson's arms. Sean was right... her head was throbbing. "Good morning, Beautiful," he greeted with a smile. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he didn't get a wink of sleep.

"Hey... you look exhausted," she said, raising her hand to stroke his cheek. She grazed her fingertips along his strong jawline.

"I am. I didn't want to fall asleep next to you because I didn't want to hurt you in case I had the dream again," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Aw, Babe, I'm sorry. I should have let you go home to sleep," she said, feeling like a selfish cunt.

"It's fine, I wanted to be with you anyway," he said sincerely, "But is it okay if I grab a few winks really quick?"

"No, I don't mind. I have to call my dad anyway," she said, kissing his lips lightly. Jackson nodded, yawned, and pulled the blanket over his head. Kassidy looked at his lump before grabbing her cell and stepping outside. Before she called her dad, she sent Sean a quick text:

Kassidy: You're right, it hurts like a bitch ;/

She dialed her dad's number and waited for an answer. Unfortunately it wasn't him that answered.

"Well, if it isn't Kassidy. Your father and I have been wondering when you'd come home for a visit," Tina's voice said into the phone.

"Just put my dad on the fucking phone, Bitch," Kassidy said, not bothering to hide her feelings.

"That's no way to speak to your father's wife, Kassidy," she said lowly.

"My father doesn't have a wife... he has a skanky whore that fucks around on him. Are you gonns give him the fucking phone or not?" Kassidy asked, annoyed by the fact that she was still on the phone with her.

"Kevin! Pick up the phone! It's Kassidy!"

"Hey, Squirt," he said into the phone. Kassidy could tell by his voice that he was smiling.

"Hi, Daddy. How've you been?"

"Missin' you..."

"Sorry, Dad...I've been kinda busy... I have a boyfriend"

"You have a boyfriend? Uh oh... How's Sean taking that?" Kevin knew how Sean felt about Kassidy. In fact, he was always 100% sure that Sean would be his Son-In-Law... he was actually looking forward to it.

"Not well. He hates it...He's so spoiled," she said, laughing.

"What's his name?"

"Jackson"

"Does he go to school with you?"

"No, he's in the Army." Kassidy was not ready to tell her dad that her boyfriend was so much older than her.

"Ah, a Soldier. How long have yall been together?" Kevin suddenly felt better about the situation.

"Going on two months."

"When do I get to meet him?"

"I dunno."

"When will I get to see you?"

"Maybe next weekend. It's been awhile."

"Why don't you bring your boyfriend, then?"

"Ugh! I'll talk to him about it!"

"I missed you, Kassidy."

"I missed you, too, Dad. I have to go. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"See you soon."

She hung up.

'Fuck,' she thought. How was she gonna get Jackson to agree to meet her dad and not get weirded out? That was a problem she'd deal with in the future. The first problem was to get rid of this fucking hangover.