Missed Train

Story Info
A missed train and a hot gangbang.
2k words
3.89
92.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers

PS: This is just a fantasy. Comments and criticism are welcomed. I want to make this into a 15-20 part story series. So if anyone has any idea regarding my protagonist's journey, they can share it with me.

*

"I knew the bitch could suck cocks really well." And then there was a raucous laughter. He caught my head again and slammed my mouth down on another cock..

"The bitch is wet.." someone said, as he probed my pussy. I did not know how this was happening, but somehow this was just a nightmare. The man was throat fucking me, gyrating his cock in and out of my mouth in a rhythm while I was trying my best not to choke. My saliva had already glisten his cock and I knew my make-up was in ruins, but I was helpless, horny, and ashamed, humiliated and wanted the cocks badly, I wanted them to fuck me so badly.

I had missed the train to Jharna. My in-laws had told me that I should reach Marwah by 4 in the evening and take the train to Jharna which was at 6 o'clock. But I had screwed it up. A company meeting had forced me to come out late from the office. I couldn't even change. I was sweaty and tired and the station master told me that there was no train till the next day. And no hotel or lodge here as well except a small eatery outside the station. I spoke to Pratap, my husband. I had to lie to him, telling him that I would stay somewhere for the night and he need not worry. But I was a bit scared. I had to reach soon. My sister-in-law was getting married.

The eatery turned out to be dirty and dingy and occupied by 5-7 burly men who by their appearances looked crude. They were talking among themselves in a local dialect which I could not understand. And there was no sign of the manager. If there was one indeed!

"Yes madam, what do you want?" one of them asked me, seeing that I was lost. They were all leering at me, hungrily.

"Do you know any place where I can stay for the night? I have missed my train."

"Madamji, you must be from the city. No place here. You have to spend the night at the station." The fattest among them said.

Damn. I muttered and left. I heard them laugh again.

The station was lonely and deserted. I messaged Pratap and switched off the cell. I had to save the battery. I was hungry as well. I should have eaten something at that place. But those people. I saw my watch. It was around 8 o'clock. I could eat something and come back and stay here nestled. Those men must have left by now. But then I was wrong. They were already there, drinking and listening to loud, raunchy music.

"Madamji is back." One of them said.

"No place for her. Oye, Rajjo, why don't we arrange something for her?" another man said.

They were completely drunk. I knew it would be better if I leave.

As I was leaving I saw someone grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Rajjo.

"What the...?" I said and raised my hands to slap him when he grabbed my tits and forced his lips on mine. He was literally biting my lips while I tried my best to fend him off. But I was no match for him. His gang by now had surrounded us and was cheering. And then he broke off the kiss. I was stunned.

"I am a married lady, you stupid..." I raised my hand but Rajjo caught it and kissed me again. I just couldn't resist. His kiss was the most hot and passionate one that I was experiencing. He now grabbed my tits and fondled it over my top. I found another hand caressing my butt cheeks. I knew what I wanted. A gangbang, a wild fuck. My pussy juices were on fire. I wanted them to fuck me badly like the way I was never fucked before. Slowly all the clothes from my body was taken away. I sat on the floor hungrily eyeing the cocks. Juicy, ripe and uncircumcised. Eager to fuck my mouth. I caught hold of Rajjo's cock and another one and sucked them simultaneously, wetting them with my saliva and spitting on them. My mouth was now a pussy and the rods came and went in mercilessly. I sucked off all the seven cocks. I was not sure why I was doing this. I was not helpless. It made me even horny that I liked doing this. I wanted those cocks.

"Anymore left?" I said, licking the saliva off my palms.

"Why don't you play with yourself for a while Madamji?" Rajjo said.

I smiled and started massaging my tits. Rubbing them slowly and pinching and pulling my own nipples and making those lusty sounds. The guys were stroking their cocks now. I was a bitch in heat. My hands slowly traveled towards my pink pussy lips and I parted them and inserted a finger and then another till I was finger fucking me. My nipples were now hardened and I knew I was ready.

Rajjo now placed his fingers on my wet pussy and inserted two. I grasped. He worked them slowly and increased the momentum. Another guy came and shoved his cock inside my mouth again. It was incredible.

I so wanted Rajjo to lick my pussy and feed me pussy juice. But I guess that it was not really possible. They would never go down there. I found two mouths now biting my nipples, chewing on them without stopping. I was beyond ecstasy. I knew I was cumming. And I was cumming very hard. I sucked, I got finger fucked and my nipples were being sucked upon. The orgasm itself was powerful. I shivered.

"Fuck me, Fuck me." I said.

And then the cocks started coming one by one. One each for my pussy, ass and mouth. They were rotating themselves fucking me relentlessly. My body was now sore. I was having orgasm now and then. The fact that I was treated like a slut made me even more horny. This was something unimaginable in my orthodox in-laws place. Pratap himself was always afraid to experiment.

My ass was still a virgin. It had not tasted a cock before but I had anally masturbated often with lube. But here there was no lube at all. I was not sure if I could accommodate such huge cocks without enough lubricant. Saliva won't be enough. And then the large dongs somehow managed to enter me. Rajjo was the first one. He just pushed it inside without even allowing me to open up. My scream was muffled by Raghav's cock which was plundering my mouth. Rajjo kept on fucking my ass eliminating any sense of resistance. I was completely taken. More cocks followed and led it to ruins. I kept on having orgasms as the cocks fucked my pussy and ass. These huge cocks, strong and erect and so merciless. I was tempted to stay back in this place and become their fuckslut forever, getting grinded daily. The very thought made me cum harder. I wish Pratap could see this. His entire damn family saw this. Keanna Pratap Singh, assistant manager in Micro Industries was now a fuck slut. I wanted it to show this to my mother-in-law who always found some fault with me and my clothing and always chastised me if I wore those sleeveless blouses or anything that was considered against tradition.

"It is dinner time." Rajjo said.

Yes, now was the time I was going to get sprayed by cum. Pratap never did it. Never. Though how much I wanted him to do it.

"Let's cover the bitch?" Rajjo said and the cum invaded me like a horde of barbarians.

I lapped up their cum hungrily. The first one came directly on my face leaving a trail of white gooey substance which slowly trickled from my chin to my boobs and then to my pussy. The second cock clobbered my face with a copious amount of cum, which Rajjo plastered all around my face, making me feel like a true cum whore.

"Shoot it directly inside her mouth, guys." Rajjo said.

Like the good little slut I was, I opened my mouth to swallow the cum. Two cocks came towards me and the white liquid poured inside my throat. The vitriolic smell repulsed me, but I wanted it badly, and I let it rest. I wanted more, more of this glorious frothy tasty stuff. I wanted them to cum-dunk me, drown me in it. For the first time in my life I was getting used and I loved this, so much.

"Rajjo, it seems the bitch wants more."

There was this guy who didn't fucked me. He had this very cruel eyes, a muscular physique and a ripe, juicy cock which was now erect. I so wish I could suck it. He stroked his cock and I waited eagerly for him to cum.

The hot liquid hit me hard like the first torrential rain. He navigated his cock around my face, hair, mouth and tits. I was completely showered but he was just now going to stop. My mouth was overflowing and the sticky cum slipped down my tits forming a mess on the floor.

Rajjo came and caught my hair.

"You are not going to waste a single drop bitch." I began to lick the cum off the floor when I found Rajjo was probing my sore ass. Even before I could stop him his cock entered my ass, making me squirm with an unbearable bitch.

"Who asked you to stop, bitch?" Rajjo said, slapping my butts. "Lick the floor, clean." The others laughed. Rajjo continued to fuck me in the ass ignoring my pains. I gobbled up all the cum on the floor as Rajjo's cock entered in and out me. The rest of the group was watching the fun. Here I was, a married lady, getting gangbanged in the station shed, all my holes were sore with the fucking, my entire body was cum soaked while another huge rod was punishing my ass.

And then Rajjo came. He came in my ass with a loud groan. My ass couldn't take all his cum. It flowed out of my ass. Rajjo took out his cock.

"Lick it clean." I did as I was said. I guess it was over. Maybe. But I was wrong.

Rajjo slapped me. "Who will clean your ass-cum bitch?"

I quickly got down to work and finished the cum that was smeared on the floor. I still could not believe that I was acting like this, like a cheap slut who just wanted to be fucked hard, treated like a bitch and dominated. As I licked off the last few drops, I stood up finally, completely embellished in cum.

"Can I leave now?" I asked though there were other questions ravishing my mind. Where was I going to get new clothes, wash their cum off my body and finally get the train to Jharna.

"We would like you to stay with us for a few days. Serve our friends as well. Its not everyday we get an urban slut amongst us."

"I wish that was possible, but I need to reach Jharna. My sister-in-law is getting married, I have to be there."

Rajjo finally relented. Hari, the guy who didn't fuck me but gave me biggest facial would drop me off at Rudragarh from where I could easily take a bus to Jharna.

I kissed all their cocks one last time before departing. I just couldn't believe that all this was happening. And I had to come back to Marwah as soon as I got time because they had some special things planned out for me. I just couldn't wait.

The jeep started making a gangrene sound. I grabbed Hari's crotch. He was a bit startled.

"Next time, you have to take my ass with this." Yes, finally the whore in me was speaking. And I couldn't wait to come back. Pun intended.

Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers