Missie

Story Info
Fond memories.
898 words
4.33
5.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cloudy cold morning and the thoughts of you were fresh in my mind. The things you do to me with you masterful knowing skill still sends me over the edge.

I feel your hands exploring me, your mouth kissing me with the occasional light scratch and kneading of fingers. The way you touch my hair drives me insane, your kiss sends chill pulses over my entire body. And when your mouth is on my nipples I don't want to stop. You know exactly what to do to me to drive me wild.

You drive me to explore your body by simply being near me. I look at you and I know I want you. Your body is hot and hard. I kiss your neck because it is a weakness. I kiss your mouth because it feels so good. Your tongue and lips I can't get enough of and they stir a strong desire for more of you. When we kiss it the start of a roaring fire. The desire is so strong I have to give in. Our breathing and bodies seem rhythmic and it's as if we are a perfect match in knowing what the other wants and we are just learning each other. We are both passionate and attentive.

I kiss your body slowly but deliberate. Each kiss, lick, nibble and tease has a purpose. I want you hot and hard. I want to tease you and then I want to please you. I want to give and take pleasure. You are the good guy with a slightly bad side, the man I want to and can corrupt...the man I want to have total control of sexually. I promise to only take control some of the time and only when you allow me and only in this one area of life.

I don't want you to know what I'm going to do. I want you to imagine and want. I have an image of you blind folded and if you are very bad ill bind your hands and feet to the bed. I want you to touch me but I also want you helpless. I want total control for now and I want you to give in to me.

I kiss your chest oh I love your chest and the way it feels to my touch and against me especially when we are naked. . I look at your body and find it is simply beautiful. I kiss a little lower...I kiss your thighs. They are slender and strong. I explore and kiss more than your thighs. You have to let me kiss you there and take them in my mouth. I kiss them and I feel your body change I hear a pleasure gasp. You know what I'm going to do and you are hard by now.

I look at how hard and large you are and that is a total turn on. One long lick all of the way up to the head, again pleasure sounds but this time from both of us. Licking your head to tease I take more of you in my mouth. I touch you everywhere while my mouth is on you. My total focus is on you, and enjoying every moment. On what you like and how to make you cum. If you get close to fast I back off. I want to blow your mind.

After a while I let you watch me. We lock eyes when I lick your head and I take you in my mouth. You play with my hair gently. I wonder how gentle you will be when I take you past the point of no return. You taste so good and your body is so sexy. I'm so turned on by you and I want you inside me that I actually ache for you. . I love being in total control of your pleasure but in my mind I know how good you feel inside me. The last time from behind was incredible and a moment I still think of. You are huge, hard and I'm wet and ready for you. I want you so badly. I cannot be disciplined because I know how good you feel inside me. The first time you were behind me when you pushed all of the way inside me we both felt the intensity. You were a perfect fit you even said so. It was as if you knew what do to do drive me wild. I almost came while you where there. When I was on top you knew when I came, you asked me if I had. I hope you felt me cum felt how good you were and what you did to me. I know you felt how wet I was. You are truly amazing lover and I love all that you do to me, with me and for me.

Mentally you have my mind and my total attention. Physically you are like a master and know what to do to me to please me. You have my heart too but you just don't know it...I'm afraid to tell you because you are not there yet. When the time is right I will worm my way into your heart and make you mine in every aspect of life. I want you so badly and soon I will make my move.