Missin' You

Story Info
A wishful letter home.
1.6k words
2.83
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you check the mail today, sweetness?" I couldn't help smiling into the phone, "You should, sent you a little something." The grin grew broader as I listened to you trying to guess as you made your way out to the mailbox. "No hun... no it isn't... guess again baby... yes, of course it's a toaster oven," I couldn't stop myself from chuckling to save my life, "Just open it sweetness and have a good night, I gotta get going hun... yeah, I'm on next. Love you, baby." Hanging up the phone, I jogged back down the hall.

Back home, you put the letter off to the side and finished the last chores of the evening before settling down to read it in bed.....

The moment I got back from the trip we were on each other like it was our first night together all over again, ripping each other's clothes off as we made our way upstairs. I lay you down on our bed and ever so slowly I pull your panties down your legs, kissing my way along just ahead of the lace tickling your skin. Instinctively, you pull your knees together as I raise myself above you. I gently push your knees apart, kissing your left and then your right and slowly working my way down your legs as I spread them farther apart.

I kiss my way inch by inch down your leg before moving to the other, breathing lightly before I begin kissing, sucking, and licking my way down. Trading back and forth, I push my way further and further down until I am breathing heavily on your moist lips. Lightly tracing up and down your folds with the tip of my tongue until they part and let me tease circles around the tiny bud of your clit.

Slowly at first, I use the very tip of my tongue to trace a circle around your clit while I raise my hands to cup both of your breasts and massage your nipples with my palms. Breathing heavily on your bud as I lower my lips and lay a squeeze your breasts harder, I suck your clit into my mouth gently, darting my tongue around it quickly as I pinch your nipples.

I suck harder on your clit for a moment and then I lower my head and dart my tongue as deep into your pussy as I can, I pinch your nipples harder and pull them down towards me. Licking faster and faster, I dart my tongue in and out of you like a little cock.

My right hand leaves your breast and slowly trails down your body, only my finger tips dragging along your skin as I raise my head, kissing my way up your belly. Running my fingers up and down your wet slit with my soft fingertips as I kiss my way up to your breasts and take a nipple in my mouth. Sucking and flicking the tip lightly as I rub circles around your clit with my middle finger. I pause for a moment, cradling your nipple in my teeth as I grip your whole pussy in my hand before sliding my middle finger up and down between your lips. Slowly pushing it inside you as I bite a little harder on your nipple and raise my head higher before letting go.

I kiss my way up your chest and nuzzle, suck, and kiss your neck on my way to your ear, sliding my finger deeper into you as I blow a light breeze on your ear lobe. Sucking it into my mouth as I press my body against you, grinding my hand harder against your wetness.

Kissing my way around your cheek, our lips meet and our tongues dance together as I slide another finger into your cunt. Slamming them harder and faster into you as our kiss grows hotter.

I can't wait any longer and slide my hands up your body as I move myself between your legs. Resting on my elbows and cupping your tits as I lower myself over you, kissing your lips as I push the head of my cock into you and holding the kiss, I slowly move in an out of you, pushing deeper inch by inch, thrust by thrust.

Leaning back onto my knees, I slide my hands to your hips and pull you into me as I begin to thrust harder. Lifting you a few inches off the bed, I hold you suspended in mid-air while I slam into your pussy. I lean forward and wrap one forearm under the small of your back and hook my other arm around your shoulders. Then lifting you into the air and taking a nipple in my mouth while I hold you up, I thrust up into you and pull you down at the same time.

I wait until you wrap your legs and arms around me and then move both of my hands down to firmly squeeze your ass while I lift you higher each time I thrust into you. Slowly inching my way to the edge of the bed, I stand and keep you held against me as I lift your ass away and cradle you their before I start pounding back into your wet pussy.

I let my arms swing with your weight balanced between them while I drive into you for a minute and then I wrap both arms around the small of your back and bend forward. You lean back and put your palms on the floor as if doing a handstand and I straighten part of the way back up, still inside you with your legs wrapped around me.

Cradling your weight again, I slam as hard and fast into you as I can while blood is running to your head. I feel you begin to tighten hard around me and I lift you back into the air and swing you over the bed. Dropping you onto it, I quickly drive back into you as deep as I can while you're still cumming.

I lean forward and kiss you long and hard while I slide much more slowly in and out of your still quivering cunt. I squeeze and kiss your breasts, sucking and pinching your nipples each in turn as I start to move in and out of you faster once more.

I kiss you again before we start to fuck too fast to keep our lips together and I pound into you as deep as I can for a few moments while we hold our heads cheek to cheek, moaning into each other's ears. I lift your legs over my head and slide one hand down your legs to hold both of your ankles with one hand. Driving into you, I use my free hand to tease your nipples and clit one after each other.

I concentrate on your clit, tracing circles around it with my thumb in pace with my thrusts, faster and harder as I go. I press into you as deeply as I can and gently roll you onto your side, sliding slowly two or three times before pushing back into you fully. I roll you a little more so that you are on your stomach and I throw a leg over yours smoothly so my cock stays buried deep in you the entire time.

I lean forward as I start to slowly stroke in and out of your cunt and my weight comes down on your back. I slide my hands along your sides and underneath you to cup your tits as I kiss my way around the back of your neck and up to your ear lobes. Whispering how tight your sweet little pussy is and how good it feels to fuck it as I start to move faster behind you.

I trace my fingertips up the back of your arms and entwine my fingers with yours, pressing down with my palms and pinning your hands to the bed. I start moving in and out of you slower, harder and deeper, but taking a pause between each stroke. Slamming against your ass with each thrust while I have you pinned beneath me.

I lean back and grab your wrists bringing them behind you, pressing them into the small of your back, I wrap one hand around both of your wrists and use my other hand to grip your shoulder and pull you slightly up and back. Slamming into you as hard as I can, you scoot inch by inch across the bed with each thrust. Holding your hands tight, I keep ramming my cock into you until I feel you start to heat up even more and squeeze me deeper into you.

I let go of your wrists and lean back down to gently kiss my way up and down the side of your neck once more and wrap my arms around your body. Slowly moving my throbbing cock in and out of your soaking wet slit. I kiss my way around your cheek and tease your lips with the tip of my tongue until you turn your head.

Kissing you slowly and softly, I push deeper and deeper inside, but never speeding up. Throbbing solidly as I groan into your lips, I pull out of you for the first time and start to lower myself back onto you as my knees give way. Shooting my cum all over your back and the top of your ass as I collapse back on top of you, a shudder finally breaking our kiss.

My arms still wrapped around you, I squeeze you against me tightly and roll both of us onto our sides. Loosening my grip as we snuggle closer together, I nibble one last time at your ear lobe before passing out with my arms still wrapped tightly around you, whispering how much I can't wait wake you up for another round before breakfast.