Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The worm made her cum!" Jennifer exclaimed.

***

Kyrsi wasn't sure of how much time had passed since Dakurt first penetrated her. She was enveloped in an orgasmic haze that seemed to have no end. At this moment, she was lying with her back on the floor and her legs bent over Dakurt's shoulders. He was pounding her pussy with all his might. As if this wasn't overwhelming enough, the worm was still lodged within her throat while Jennifer had the other end sinking into her mouth.

Jennifer was being generous with her new acquaintance, letting Kyrsi enjoy the bliss of true wild sex before trading places and becoming the center of the orgy. After all, it was Kyrsi who should pay her dues to Jennifer by pleasing her in every way she was commanded to.

For a moment, Kyrsi wondered if this was really happening. Everything was like a delirious dream; a wonderful wet dream that couldn't possibly be real. Then, another orgasm ignited within her body and her mind went blank one more time.

***

One hour later, Jennifer was bouncing up and down on Dakurt's fat cock, while Kyrsi was kneeling behind her, holding the worm with both hands and bringing it closer to Jennifer's ass.

By now, Kyrsi was completely devoted to her pleasing duties. She was recovering from her previous mind-blowing orgasms, but unbelievably enough, she was still horny.

"Here it goes. Are you ready?" Kyrsi said more confident.

"I am always ready, honey. Just let the tip sink in and the worm will do the rest."

"You are a naughty bitch," Dakurt said with a smirk on his alien face.

Kyrsi watched with amazement as centimeter by centimeter, the entire creature penetrated Jennifer's ass until only the end was visible. Jennifer welcomed it with a loud moan. An orgasm was already building within her loins.

Wow! How can she fit all that?! Kyrsi thought.

Kyrsi's pussy twitched hard when she saw Jennifer's body jolting in bliss, gushing forcefully as she reached a convulsive climax. It was so erotic to see the private investigator shuddering out of control.

Jennifer went cross-eyed as she reached her peak. She couldn't remember how many times she had cum with that worm up her ass and a fat cock in her pussy. Just like her mother, she was addicted to sex, and she embraced her addiction.

After her first orgasm, Jennifer reached plenty more. Dakurt was holding her from behind, pumping his cock deeply up her ass, while Kyrsi knelt with her face between Jennifer's thighs and her tongue lashing at her clitoris.

The worm was now churning within Kyrsi's ass, buried almost as deeply as it had been in Jennifer a moment ago. Kyrsi was on the verge of climax, trying desperately to hold it back in order to keep doing her duties properly. She knew that another orgasm would have her twisting on the floor like a fish out of water.

This was another first for Kyrsi. Licking a woman's pussy was new to her, but she found out that she enjoyed it and this excited her even more. But she had to resist, at least until Jennifer came again.

"Your ass is clutching my cock so good," Dakurt said to Jennifer.

Feeling Kyrsi's agile tongue on her clitoris and Dakurt's fat cock in her ass was more than enough to drive Jennifer over the edge one more time. She moaned loudly while her legs trembled out of control and her pussy gushed into her new friend's mouth.

"I am going to cum. Kyrsi must taste my sperm."

The moment that Kyrsi realized that Jennifer was cumming, she felt her own orgasm washing over her. The worm was doing wonders within her ass and she couldn't hold back any longer.

Jennifer dislodged from Dakurt's cock and laid on the ground next to Kyrsi. She wanted to swallow Dakurt's cum again but it wouldn't be fair to her new friend.

On the contrary, Kyrsi was not sure about what to do. The large phallus was right in front of her face and he was about to ejaculate. The woman's orgasm was still lingering and she couldn't think straight. The only certainty was her extreme arousal.

"Get ready. Here it comes!"

"It is your turn to swallow his cum. Open your mouth wide." Jennifer commanded.

Open... my mouth? Oh God!

The stream of cum flew with perfect aim into Kyrsi's open mouth. The aroused woman felt it hitting the back of her throat an inundating her oral cavity. It tasted nothing like human sperm. It was very sweet and intense. Even before the second stream reached her mouth, Kyrsi was craving more.

"Swallow my cock!" Dakurt demanded.

Kyrsi hesitantly wrapped her lips around the tip of Dakurt's phallus, as her mouth was filled again with sperm. Then she felt Jennifer's hand pushing the back of her head, and before she knew it, she had half of Dakurt's thick member lodged within her throat and still ejaculating. She opened her eyes wide in astonishment. Then her pussy twitched hard, reigniting her orgasm.

Kyrsi had almost passed out from the lack of air when the phallus stopped pulsating between her stretched lips. Then Jennifer violently pulled the worm out of Kyrsi's ass and that was it. The woman's mind went blank from the overwhelming bliss that saturated her senses to the limit.

The unconscious woman slipped to the floor as the phallus vacated her mouth with a slurping sound. She didn't hear when Dakurt praised her skills.

"You did good, Kyrsi. You are a natural cocksucker."

Jennifer took Kyrsi's place and grabbed Dakurt's cock. "Do you mind if I borrow this?"

During the next hour or so, Kyrsi vaguely remembered being used like a sex toy, until she regained consciousness, lying peacefully on Jennifer's bed. She stared at the bedroom ceiling, trying to make sense of everything that just happened. She never suspected that sex could be so fulfilling; so wild!

"I see you are coming back to us," Jennifer said, "Are you ready to start looking for your sister?"

"We could have another round if you want," Dakurt suggested.

Jennifer and Dakurt had opened a whole new world of debauchery for her. The astounded woman had come to an inevitable realization: she would have to do this again sooner or later. It just felt too good to be shy about it. But first, she needed to find her sister.

***

Meanwhile, Afrit had taken Chloe to a different location. Still in a trance, she followed him like a puppy, with her eyes staring forward and arms limp by her sides. Her pussy was dripping wet with the expectancy of having his cock inside of her again.

"Walk to him. He paid well for your womb," Afrit commanded.

Chloe continued walking until she stumbled into a weird, ugly creature lying at her feet. Its main body was only a brown sac, with three slimy tentacles protruding from the top and two telescopic eyes projecting from the sides. The horrific appearance of this monster quickly started to brake through the entrancing effect on Chloe's mind. Her facial expression changed from serene to concerned as she turned her head down. A cold limb caressing her belly was the breaking point.

The young woman's self preservation instincts kicked in. Chloe screamed, stepping back and pushing the tentacle away with disgust. The monster's compounded eyes were fixed on her. He couldn't understand why she wasn't keeping her end of the deal. He had paid good credits for her.

"No!! Get away from me!" Chloe screamed.

"What are you doing? Go back to him!" Afrit said angrily.

Chloe took another step back before she felt Afrit's tentacles surrounding her head. The first thing that disappeared from her mind was the fear, then her self awareness. The enthralled woman felt her nipples swelling again and her pussy gushed.

Her mind was filled with images of sex, and one of those images depicted the creature that was right in front of her. He was going to fuck her so good.

Without removing the tentacles from her head, Afrit gently placed Chloe on her knees, next to her "client". With her eyes fixed forward, Chloe extended her tongue to receive one of the tentacles into her mouth. She pictured that tentacle penetrating deep into her body and her pussy twitched.

Following the images in her mind, Chloe leaned forward, shoving the appendage down her throat. Afrit was moving her like a puppet without waking her conscious mind. The only part of her brain that was fully functional, was the one controlling pleasure. It felt so right to obey her master. It felt so good to suck on that slimy appendage.

The client was smart and he quickly understood what was going on with this enthralled female. She was an unwilling slave and he couldn't care less. All that mattered to him was her fertile womb. He pulled his tentacle back a few centimeters and Chloe followed it, shoving it back into her throat. The monster kept doing this until she was completely on top of him, straddling his round body while leaning forward, with her torso at a ninety degree angle.

In this position, the creature's eyes had a perfect view of Chloe's pussy and ass, and he aligned his other two tentacles accordingly.

Afrit released his slave and stepped aside to watch the show.

The creature was not certain which of the holes would allow him into the female's womb, so he probed both of them. Chloe let out a muffled moan when the tentacles penetrated her pussy and ass at the same time.

At first glance, Chloe appeared to be serene and absolutely compliant, with her legs spread wide and her hands resting on the monster's bulky body. But her mind was spinning with sensations unknown to her until this moment.

The overwhelming feeling of having three big appendages churning inside of her body was putting her enthrallment to the test. From time to time, Chloe's consciousness rose to the surface, finding herself in such an extreme situation, that was too much for her to endure.

Chloe preferred to let her self awareness retreat back into a far corner of her mind, and let her body be ravaged at the creature's will. In any case, the wonderful pleasure that spread through her entire being was reason enough to let this go on forever.

Afrit was still watching nearby, but he was getting excited by the multiple penetrations of his slave. His cock began to emerge from his crotch.

Not used to being just a spectator, Afrit decided to join the action. He assumed that the client wouldn't mind as long as the female's womb was available for impregnation.

Chloe's master stepped forward, grabbed the teen's head, and pulled her forcefully towards him. The tentacle lodged in her throat was pulled away as spittle flew off her mouth.

Chloe didn't understand what was happening. She didn't want any of the tentacles to leave her body, but her only purpose was to serve and it was not her place to complain.

Chloe landed on her back, still on top of the client, with her head hanging upside down. She could see her master's big cock approaching her face, and her pussy twitched hard around the tentacle in response.

The client's telescopic eyes watched everything. He was fine with Afrit joining the action. All that mattered was the female's womb, as Afrit had correctly assumed, and he was about to do what he paid for.

"Open your mouth for my cock!" Afrit ordered.

As Afrit forced his cock between Chloe's lips and shoved it down her throat, the client plunged his tentacle deeper into the woman's womb, forming a noticeable lump on her belly. Chloe moaned from the pleasure of having all her holes filled again. She moaned again when she felt the tentacle in her pussy pushing further than she thought possible.

An amorphous mass squirmed within the tentacle, enlarging as it moved forward, traveling the short distance between the creature's main body to Chloe's vagina. It was the alien's equivalent of sperm, and it was going to steal one of Chloe's eggs with the purpose of transforming it into a small copy the creature.

Right after the creature deposited his load inside Chloe's womb, he retrieved the slimy tentacle with a loud slurping sound. Streams of goo connected the tip of the tentacle with the girl's pussy lips as it squirmed away from her body.

Afrit saw this as the go-ahead to take Chloe's body all for himself. He reached out and grabbed the girl's torso.

The client is done. Now she is all mine. Afrit thought.

Afrit grabbed Chloe's hips and lifted her off the client's main bulk. Chloe was now hanging upside down with Afrit's entire cock down her throat. The enthralled woman felt her master holding the back of her head before he began pounding her mouth with a frantic pace. She reached another climax on the third stroke.

After ten minutes of fucking Chloe's face, Afrit reached his peak too and ejaculated down the girl's throat, inundating her esophagus and stomach.

The entranced woman shuddered in response, feeling great pleasure just from serving her master.

While the client slowly crawled away, Afrit positioned Chloe on the ground, facing down, and moved on top of her. He was far from satisfied and wanted to fuck a tighter cavity than her mouth.

Having already enjoyed the client's tentacles in all her holes, Chloe felt nothing but pleasure as her master shoved his long dick into her ass.

This time Afrit paced himself, fucking his new slave with long, slow thrusts. The night was young and there was still plenty of time before taking Chloe to the next client. He rested one tentacle on Chloe's head, reading nothing but bliss within the girl's mind. She had surrendered completely.

***

The first place that Jennifer inspected was Chloe's place of work. Kyrsi followed her around the engine room, looking for any indication of her sister's whereabouts. It didn't take long for Jennifer to find the robotic creature that had been carelessly left behind.

"Did you find something? What is it?" Kyrsi asked,

The private investigator knew exactly what the purpose of this robot was. This was a solid lead. It confirmed that Chloe had been taken against her will.

"This is an organic mind-control robot. It is used to subdue people for short periods of time," Jennifer responded.

Jennifer explained how this type of robot worked. If the bug's memory was not deleted, it could show them where Chloe was taken while it was controlling her.

"Most likely, they used this robot to retrieve her from the bedroom and lead her somewhere nearby," Jennifer added.

"I didn't hear anything when she was taken," Kyrsi said, feeling guilty, "Can we read its programing? Can it tell us where they took my sister?!"

"It is possible, but deconstructing its programing could take days. There is an easier way, but you might not like it."

Kyrsi agreed immediately when Jennifer suggested using it on her. She would do anything to find her sister as soon as possible. Jennifer held the robot in front of Kyrsi's face and it immediately became active, using its blinking light.

After a few minutes, Kyrsi was completely enthralled by the robot. So much that a drop of saliva was drooling from her lower lip. When the blue light turned red, Kyrsi started moaning softly.

Jennifer was getting aroused watching Kyrsi being mind-controlled so utterly and couldn't do anything to stop her pussy from moistening. "Wow! That was fast. She looks really sexy when she's entranced like this."

Jennifer let the robot climb from her hand onto Kyrsi's shoulder. Then it attached to the back of her head.

After a few seconds, Kyrsi started walking, staring forward with her arms limply swinging by her sides. She didn't lose her sexy cadence though, even under the complete control of the robotic bug. The woman's vaginal fluids were already dripping down her inner thighs, and Jennifer noticed.

Jennifer followed Kyrsi a few steps behind. She couldn't avoid picturing Kyrsi on her knees, her unblinking eyes looking up while the bug instructed the obedient woman to eat her pussy without pause. Jennifer's pussy twitched hard.

I have to stop thinking about sex and concentrate on the mission. Jennifer scolded herself.

***

Kyrsi recovered from the trance with no idea of what had happened. She looked around, confused and a little woozy.

"What happened? Where are we? Did it work?"

"It didn't," Jennifer answered, "The creature just brought you here, to the bottom of the stairs."

There were still inside the engines room, but Jennifer had an idea, "But I know where we need to go next. There is only one individual who manufactures these little robots, and I know who he is."

Jennifer was looking down at the robotic creature. The alien that built these types of devices lived nearby. It was time to pay him a visit.

***

They entered the building and found Ulron, the inventor, testing one of his latest experiments, a sex toy based on a living organism.

Kyrsi looked at Ulron, a short humanoid with reptilian characteristics, and then she looked astonished at the weird creature he was experimenting with. A big ball of flesh with insect-like legs and a metallic device attached to the top of its body, most likely a control unit.

The monster was extruding a very long and thick tentacle, and it was fucking a female volunteer. The female looked mostly human but with blue skin, a crested head and no hair. She was curvaceous and actually looked very sexy.

Ulron and Jennifer had met a few times in the past and he knew about her proclivity towards sex. Ulron saw that Jennifer wasn't alone, and he immediately started to get ideas about further testing his new device.

"Jennifer! Long time no see. What are you doing here?" Ulron asked.

"Hi Ulron. I believe this little robot is one of yours," Jennifer responded, showing him the robotic bug.

Holy crap! Is that tentacle penetrating the woman's ass? Kyrsi thought, still distracted by the unbelievable mating scene.

"Who did you sell it to? I need to know," Jennifer asked with a firm tone of voice.

Ulron was not easily intimidated, "Ummh... it is probably one of mine. But you know I can't tell you who the buyer was. Secrecy is very important in my line of business."

Kyrsi felt a tingling in her pussy while she watched the creature's tentacle churning and pushing deeper into the blue female. That thing is huge!

"However, I will tell you who the buyer was if you and your friend help me test my new device," Ulron said, hoping that Jennifer's sex addiction would help with her decision.

Ulron was surprised to hear that the answer didn't come from Jennifer, but from Kyrsi...

"I'll do it. I'll help you if you tell us who used that bug on my sister." After hearing Ulron's proposal, Kyrsi didn't hesitate to accept the deal

Jennifer was aware that the market for sex devices was huge and diverse. Ulron's toys could be really extreme.

"Are you sure about this? Ulron's tests can get rough," Jennifer asked Kyrsi.

The conversation was interrupted by a loud gurgling sound, followed by a tentacle emerging from the woman's mouth.

"Wow!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"Excellent. It is working perfectly," Ulron said proudly, "My assistant's name is Lira, by the way."

Holy shit!! Kyrsi thought, That tentacle is passing all the way through!!

Kyrsi was the one who agreed to Ulron's proposal, but Jennifer got naked first and stepped forward, offering her ass to the churning tentacle that protruded from the Lira's mouth.

Kyrsi moved in front of Jennifer, still fully clothed, not sure about what she had to do.

"My creation is magnificent. This creature is not sentient. It acts by pure instinct, but I am able to control every muscle in its body by sending commands to my device."

The creature pushed the tentacle deeper into Lira's ass and it projected further out of her mouth. The appendage twisted in the air, getting closer to Jennifer's body.