Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jennifer woke up on the laboratory table. Her arms and legs were spread wide, held firmly by metallic shackles. The alien was standing beside the table, looking down at her with an expressionless face.

"Did you really think that you could escape that easily? My floating pet and I have a mind link. I see everything it sees. I think a command and it does it," Payk said.

Jennifer was truly worried now. Was this the end? Was she going to die like a lab rat, dissected into little pieces by a crazy scientist?

"We will keep fucking you while I finish preparations." Payk added.

The floating monster shoved the tentacle back into Jennifer's pussy and didn't stop until her belly was bulging again. At least Jennifer was going to die while doing the thing she loved the most.

Payk turned his head when he heard loud growling and heavy footsteps coming from the open area of the laboratory.

"What the hell is going on over there?"

Jennifer heard them too but she didn't turn her head. She was too busy coping with the large appendage churning within her loins. Despite her terrible situation, Jennifer's body was responding as it always did. Her nipples swelled and her pussy was twitching hard around the tentacle.

The commotion was caused by Kyrsi. She was standing in the middle of the room and she was not alone. A large humanoid, even bigger than Krull, was helping her with Jennifer's rescue.

Krull didn't know what to do. He was strong but he immediately realized that he was no match to the approaching creature with four muscular arms.

"I can see Jennifer back there! Get him Tassik!" Kyrsi said to her partner.

In fact, there was no chance for Krull to do anything. A powerful blow to the head sent him flying across the room, knocking him out. Tassik continued walking towards Payk, who was waiting for him with gun in hand.

"How dare you interrupt my experiments! You will pay for this!" Payk screamed.

Payk discharged his shocking gun at maximum capacity. Tassik froze when he felt the stunning energy cursing through his massive body...

But a couple of seconds later, Tassik's redundant nervous system kicked in and he continued walking until he reached the skinny gray alien. A simple blow with the back of his hand was enough to brake his neck.

The mind link between Payk and the floating creature was interrupted. The tentacle was still buried deeply within Jennifer's body and it remained there, immobile.

***

When it was safe, Kyrsi approached the table.

"Thank you for coming back for me. I thought this was the end for me," Jennifer said.

"You saved me sister. I had to come for you," Kyrsi responded.

Kyrsi's eyes turned to the floating creature and its huge tentacle. The appendage was penetrating Jennifer's body so deeply, that her belly bulged obscenely.

"What should we do with this?" she asked.

"This creature was receiving commands from the gray asshole," Jennifer responded, "but now it is motionless."

Kyrsi climbed on the table, knelt between Jennifer's legs and grabbed the tentacle. It was so thick that she barely held it all the way around using both hands.

"Pull hard. It is all coiled inside of me," Jennifer said, then held her breath.

"Okay. Let me know if it hurts. Here it goes."

Kyrsi started pulling and crawling backwards. When one meter of the appendage vacated her friend, she reached the edge of the table, and yet there was still more of it inside. Kyrsi climbed off, standing on the floor, and kept at it.

Wow! She had like two meters of alien meet stuffed inside of her!

By now, Jennifer's belly had almost recovered her normal flatness. The aroused woman was moaning loudly, certainly not it pain, and her pussy was clutching the tentacle so hard, that it was difficult to pull the rest of it out.

With a slurping sound, the tip of tentacle slid off Jennifer's body at the exact moment that she reached a strong orgasm. The grateful woman arched her back as much as her restrains allowed while her pussy gush so hard that some of the fluid ended up on Kyrsi's face.

Kyrsi was ashamed to admit it, but her pussy was tingling too.

After Jennifer came back from heaven and her restrains were removed, both girls calmly followed Tassik out of the laboratory.

"How did you find me?" Jennifer asked.

"Actually, Tassik found you! He is a great tracker," Kyrsi responded.

"He certainly made an entrance. And where did you find him?"

Kyrsi promised to tell Jennifer the whole story, but first she wanted to go back to Jennifer's apartment. Chloe was waiting for them there.

***

Once at her apartment, Jennifer had a million questions for Kyrsi. She jumped on her bed, next to Chloe.

"Okay, start at the beginning. What happened after the gray alien knocked me down?" Jennifer asked.

"Kyrsi told me about all the things you had to do to rescue me. Thank you both for that," Chloe said.

"Yeah, I also told her that we couldn't just left you behind. We had to help you," Jennifer added.

"I appreciate that... so what happened next?"

Kyrsi continued telling the story...

***

She had decided that Ulron was her best chance to help Jennifer. He was certainly well connected with the underworld crowd, and he was a resourceful individual.

They went to Ulron's place right away. Kyrsi explained the situation to him and he agreed to help, but as expected, he wanted something in return.

"So, would you help us? Jennifer is your friend." Kyrsi asked Ulron.

"Fine, I'll help. But you have to do something for me first."

Chloe's mind was still a little fuzzy from Afrit's spell, but now she was perfectly aware of what was happening.

Ulron told them that he wanted to test his "sexual mind replicators". Basically they were little devices that attached to the user's forehead, and were able to receive sexual signals from a paired device, then replicate those signals within the user's brain.

"One of you will mate with my pet here and the other will do nothing," Ulron said. The pet that he was referring to, was a scorpion-like monster about three meters long, including the tail.

Wow! That is one big scorpion! Kyrsi thought.

Chloe noticed that the creature's tail resembled a big, fat phallus and she offered herself as the main test subject without the slight hesitation.

"I'll do it!" Chloe said excitedly while her pussy stirred.

We could only think on letting that creature fuck her and she wondered if Afrit's influence was still lingering on her mind. Or maybe, after tasting the bliss of mating with monsters, she had become a monster slut. One way or the other, her body was burning with need. Why do I want to fuck this monster so badly?

I hope he doesn't brainwash us and make us his permanent sex slaves. Kyrsi thought, as she placed the device on her forehead. Chloe was doing the same.

"Are you sure these things are safe?" Kyrsi asked Ulron.

"It is completely safe," Ulron responded.

Ulron explained that the devices only affected the pleasure center of the brain. All cognizant areas remained untouched so there was no risk of unwilling mind control.

Chloe didn't care about any of that. Her heart was beating fast while the scorpion-like creature aligned its long, thick tail with the entrance of her vaginal cavity. Her pussy was dripping wet and a line of lubricating juice was dangling from her pussy lips.

Fuck me! Fuck me with your big tale!

"Okay, let's do this. We need to end this fast so we can help... ahhg"

Kyrsi wasn't able to finish the sentence because the last word was replaced by a loud moan. She felt the massive penetration of the monster's tail as if she was the one being fucked. It was so weird... and so amazing!

Chloe was not only enduring the savage ravishing.... She was enjoying it greatly! And all that joy was being transmitted into Kyrsi's brain.

Both sisters loved each other, but they had never been so close in their entire lives.

The creature began pumping Chloe's body and the young woman lowered her crotch, seeking for a deeper penetration. She began to understand that her life would never be the same after her kidnapping. Having sex with monsters was her unavoidable destiny. It was becoming an irresistible addiction.

Kyrsi was so overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations, that she could barely form a coherent thought. How could Chloe be enjoying this so much? Was she still in trance? It didn't matter as long as this bliss kept pouring into her brain through the mind link.

After a few minutes of hard pounding, Chloe exploded in climax. Less than a second later, her sister did too. They both shivered out of control for the longest time, unaware that Chloe's orgasm was feeding Kyrsi's and vice versa, in a mind-blowing cycle of bliss.

"The devices are working perfectly. The pleasure signals are traveling both ways," Ulron said.

As their orgasms subsided, both women crumbled to the ground. Chloe fell on her ass with her legs spread wide and the creature's thick tail still buried deeply within her pussy. Kyrsi rested on her side, trying to gather her senses. Her legs were closed but she could feel something massive lodged in her pussy. Even if it was just in her mind, it felt wonderful!

"That was awesome!" Kyrsi said, breathing heavily.

"I want more..." Chloe whispered.

While Chloe was slowly waving her hips back and forth, enticing the beast to continue the ravaging, Kyrsi wanted to know it the test was over. Jennifer could be in danger and they were wasting time. Although, it was difficult to concentrate with the nonstop arousing signals emanating from her sister and filtering into her own brain.

"How do you feel, Kyrsi? Did you enjoy it?" Ulron asked.

"Your invention works! It is incredible. Are you going to help us now?"

The answer to Kyrsi's question came quickly. The tentacle forcefully vacated Chloe's pussy, eliciting a moan from both girls.

"The test is not over yet. Let's try another hole."

The sisters knelt facing each other, while the scorpion-like monster curled its tale behind Chloe and aimed at her anus. Kyrsi was conflicted about how to feel. She wanted to help Jennifer as soon as possible, but she also couldn't wait to have that massive appendage penetrating her sister's ass, and therefore, her own. Kyrsi wondered why she felt so eager to be fucked by this creature. She suspected that it was Chloe's influence. Her sister was enjoying this a lot more than she should.

"It is too big. I don't it think it will fit," Kyrsi said.

"I'll make it fit. I want it inside of me..." Chloe responded with assertiveness.

Kyrsi's sister is even hornier than Jennifer. This is a nice surprise. Ulron thought.

The penetration was slow but unyielding. It spread the young woman's sphincter and pushed in, little by little, until it couldn't go any deeper. Kyrsi's pussy gushed from the intense sensation while her ass clench around nothing, trying to embrace the phallus that wasn't there.

Chloe felt so full and complete with this new assault, that it only confirmed what she already new. She was now a monster slut and her life was never going to be the same.

She began to consider her possible future. How many monsters will she fuck with cocks and appendages as big as the one fucking her now? As the ones that ravaged her when she was enthralled by Afrit? Her pussy twitched harder just thinking about it.

Some of those debauched ideas, mixed with the present feelings of unrestrained pleasure, filtered through the mind link into Kyrsi's brain. The older sister started to receive this myriad of confusing sensations, almost as if she was reading Chloe's mind.

She got scared that her sister was fantasizing about being fucked by other monsters while she was fucking this monster!

"*Ejaculate inside of her. I want to see them climaxing again.*" Ulron commanded.

The creature heard its master's command and immediately released a load of white sperm deep inside Chloe's body. The woman's pussy gushed from the cold, yet pleasing sensation of the monster's fluid filling her entrails. Kyrsi felt it as well and she jolted so hard that she lost her balance and fell backwards.

Kyrsi's belly began to bloat from the huge amount of sperm being discharged, even though there was nothing really inside of her. The sensation was so real, that her body was adjusting accordingly. Ulron saw this with huge satisfaction.

"This is better than I expected."

When Chloe felt the sperm rushing up her esophagus and spilling from her mouth, she climaxed again. Like a mirror of her sister, Kyrsi reached an orgasm too, and she even jolted and twitched in synchrony with Chloe. The same way as the previous time, one orgasm fed the other, making it longer and stronger.

After such an incredible orgasm, it took the girls a few minutes to recover. Kyrsi lifted her torso and asked Ulron again if the test was over. Her words were cut off a couple of times since the large tail of the creature was still plugged in Chloe's ass.

"Is the te..st over? Can we h...elp Jennifer now?"

Ulron answer the question while the beast pulled its appendage harshly from Chloe's body. Both sisters moaned simultaneously.

"Yes, the test is over. My device works perfectly."

Then Ulron said something else... "By the way, the individual that is going to help you just entered the room."

Kyrsi and Chloe turned around, following the sound of heavy footsteps. They both gasped when they saw a huge humanoid approaching the group. Everything about him was massive. Kyrsi noted that instead of two arms, he had four. Chloe noticed that instead of one growing cock, he had two!

"This is Tassik," Ulron said, "The best tracker in town. He has agreed to help you."

"You females look soft and warm. I will make a trade. Sex in exchange of finding your friend," Tassil said.

Kyrsi was actually happy to hear this, since they had no money. But it was going to delay Jennifer's rescue a little longer, which wasn't good.

"I'll take an advance of my payment now, and the rest when the job is done."

"Fine by me. Just remember that the woman you are helping might be in danger," Ulron said to Tassik.

Yes! More sex! Chloe thought with excitement.

Without hesitation, Chloe turned around and knelt, offering her behind to Tassik. Kyrsi didn't want to be left out. She quickly straddled her sister and lowered her hips in a way that both pussies were in line with the creature's twin cocks.

"This is going to be entertaining," Ulron said to the girls.

Tassik didn't make them wait. He stepped forward and penetrated the girls' pussies. The females' cavities were warm, as expected, and they welcomed his cocks with a tight embrace that made him grunt with pleasure.

Kyrsi felt the fat phallus entering her pussy and moaned in bliss. Then she felt the other cock penetrating her sister and she moaned again, louder this time. The mind-blowing sensations were assaulting her brain from every angle.

Chloe was moaning too, fascinated by the wonderful feeling that flared in her pussy, and how it doubled inside of her brain by the signal coming from through mind link. Ulron's invention was truly amazing.

Tassik grabbed Kyrsi's slim body and pulled her closer to him, shoving his upper dick a few centimeters deeper inside of her. The astounded woman didn't understand how it was possible to have so much of his cock buried within her, yet she was doing it and it felt incredible.

Ulron got excited by this debauched scene and his cock emerged from his body, quickly growing to full erection.

Chloe first saw Ulron's feet stepping closer, then she lifted her head to see his cock right in front of her face. She willingly opened her mouth wide and offered her throat to the alien.

"You want it, don't you?" Ulron said to Chloe, confirming the teen's sex adiction.

The horny teenager extended her tongue and touched the tip, enticing him to fuck her face.

Kyrsi felt a spike on the signal coming from Chloe's brain, and looked down to see her sister engulfing Ulron's cock. Just giving the alien a blowjob, provided Chloe with enough pleasure that it could be felt above the mind-blowing bliss of both penetrations.

The girl's pussy twitched hard several times and she felt her orgasm getting closer while the long, flexible phallus was pushed beyond Chloe's throat and penetrated deep into her gullet.

The orgy continued for almost half an hour, with Tassik moving his hips back and forth, fucking both girls at the same time, and Ulron doing the same, fucking Chloe's mouth as deep as he could.

Every minute or so, the alien pulled his cock all the way out to let the young woman breathe, then he shoved his entire phallus back in, and continued pumping.

Tassik wanted to get more comfortable and laid down on the floor, bringing Kyrsi with him. The astounded woman ended lying on his chest with his cock still buried to the hilt. Unfortunately for Chloe, who was still kneeling on the floor sucking Ulron's phallus, this shift in positions left her with an empty pussy.

Thanks to her sister's signal, she still felt a massive appendage lodged in her pussy but with half of the intensity.

Kyrsi sat upright and planted her feet on the ground. Since Tassik was not pounding her pussy anymore, she was going to do it herself, bouncing up and down on his cock.

Wondering why the monster stopped fucking her, Chloe pulled Ulron's cock out of her throat and looked back to see what was happening. She saw her sister sitting on Tassik's lap, with the creature's phallus thoroughly sheathed by her pussy. She wanted to do that too!

Chloe stood up, turned around and grabbed the tip of Tassik's second cock; her cock! She needed that huge phallus back in her pussy, even if she couldn't keep sucking Ulron's cock. She could do that later.

"It is so deep inside of me," Kyrsi whispered.

"Go ahead, mount him. This is his payment anyway," Ulron said to Chloe.

Standing on the tip of her toes, Chloe barely managed to place the long cock right below her pussy. Then she lowered her hips. Chloe felt the other cock buried to the hilt within Kyrsi the whole time, and she wanted to feel this cock just as deeply.

Both sisters moaned simultaneously while Chloe sat down, allowing the huge phallus into her body.

Ulron wasn't mad because Chloe stopped blowing him. He knew that the horny teen would not mind him using her ass instead of her mouth.

"Do it! Fuck her! Fuck us!" Kyrsi said to Ulron when she saw him aiming his phallus at her sister's anus.

The sisters screamed in elation, mirroring each other, when Ulron's phallus pierced through Chloe's sphincter and penetrated into her body,

Kyrsi and Chloe looked into each other's eyes, thankful for the incredible pleasure they were sending to one another. They were dizzy from the overwhelming sensations that saturated their brains. They felt unrestrained love. So much love that they couldn't think straight. Their mouths got closer...

The girls embraced each other and their mouths fuzed together in a sinful kiss. They didn't care. Passion was the only thing in their minds and they wanted to express it in every possible way. Their tongues dueled and their pussies twitched in synchrony.

This is unexpected... and exciting. Ulron thought, watching the hot scene.

The orgy continued for a while. Kyrsi's orgasm was getting closer and she was certain that Chloe's was approaching as well. She knew it was going to be devastating and she couldn't wait for it. Then she felt Tassik's cock enlarging inside of her and inside of her sister. He was going to cum too. It was perfect.