Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready, my dears. I am going to ejaculate in Chloe's ass!" Ulron announced.

The first one to reach climax was Tassik. Having both of his cocks squeezed so delightfully, he had no chance of lasting very long. He roared loudly while he discharged a huge load of cum inside of the sisters' wombs.

Kyrsi and Chloe froze for an instant before theirs orgasms exploded as well. Chloe's mind blanked out completely, but she could still feel Ulron's cock pulsating within her ass and hot sperm bursting into her loins.

The girls' bodies shivered violently under the spasmodic convulsions of their strongest orgasm so far. Their brains were, at this moment, void of any thought or sentiment except pure, utter bliss. For Chloe, this was the new meaning of life. And this overwhelming truth was being transmitted to her sister in the form of absolute surrender to the beasts; this one, and hundreds more to come.

As the orgasms ended, Kyrsi slumped backwards onto Tassik's broad chest. Her entire body was limp and tingling from the intense experience. She stared at the ceiling with half-opened eyes, catching her breath, yet she managed to say a few words...

"Let's go. Jennifer needs help."

Chloe was also leaning back, resting the back of her head on Ulron's shoulder, who was already pulling out of her ass. The randy teenager was sad that the orgy was over, but her sister was right; Jennifer needed rescuing. In any case, she took comfort in the knowledge that this orgy was definitely not her last.

***

Back in Jennifer's room, Jennifer was listening attentively to Kyrsi's story with two fingers plugged in her pussy. Chloe was doing the same thing. Even though she had been a participant, listening to the past events got her extremely aroused.

"No wonder Tassik was so driven. With this type of incentive who wouldn't?" Jennifer said.

"After getting an advance on his payment, Tassik found you really fast. And you know the rest of the story," Kyrsi said.

"Speaking of which, we have to give Tassik the rest of his payment," Chloe said.

Kyrsi could feel a drop of her vaginal juices sliding down her inner thigh, making her realized how horny she was. Maybe Chloe was not the only one who found her new purpose in life.

Tassik barged into the room, interrupting the conversation. He had been outside making sure that it was safe. Now he wanted the rest of the payment and he was ready for it. His two cocks were fully erect and needed attention.

"We have some business to conclude," he said.

He is certainly big! Jennifer thought, looking at his cocks.

Chloe jumped off the bed and knelt on front of the massive creature. This time she wanted him all to herself and she made it clear.

"I'll go first! I want both cocks inside of me!"

Kyrsi pulled down the zipper of her top, more than willing to participate in this new orgy, but her sister was already in front of her.

What's up with Chloe? Looks like she has discovered the advantages of fucking monsters.

Chloe turned around and bent over, offering herself to settle the pending debt. Kyrsi wished she had Ulron's mind-devices at this very moment.

"Hey you! Come over here," Jennifer said to Kyrsi with a seductive tone of voice.

Ten minutes later, Chloe was shivering in climax. Her eyes were rolled back in utter bliss while her abdomen bulged from the massive appendages pumping in and out of her pussy and ass. The young woman had discovered an entire new world of sexual possibilities and there was so much to explore.

One meter away, Kyrsi's legs were trembling as her climax approached fast. Jennifer ate her pussy with eagerness, happy to please her rescuer and new best friend.

Jennifer lifted her smeared face from Kyrsi's crotch and said, "I am going to take you and Chloe to meet creatures you won't believe exist."

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.