Missing Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
6.8k words
4.1
11k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLovett
SLovett
8 Followers

GAVIN.

"How old was your daughter when she disappeared?"

"Eighteen. She had just turned eighteen," Gina answers; eyes full of tears.

Our sister, Patricia, rubs Gina's shoulder, her own eyes filled with tears. "And we threw her a little party. Her friends were there. I remember how happy she was. She was so excited about college and moving away from home because Chissie loves being independent. She wanted to live in a new city, meet new people."

The television host, Natalie Walkmen, nods her head, pulling a very swift sympathetic act for what my family is going through. "And a couple of days later she's gone. How were you feeling then? What were you thinking the first few hours when she wasn't home?"

Gina wipes her tears, "The first few hours-" she remembers with a heavy heart, "I called my sister. I really thought she was with Tricia the whole time. I mean I called her the next morning, wanting to know where my baby is. I knew something wasn't right when she said Chrissie didn't spend the night at her house and she hasn't seen her for days."

"And that's when we started panicking. Because Chrissie never goes anywhere without telling any of us. She didn't come to my house. My two brothers, Gavin and Grant had no idea where she was. She wasn't with any of us. Not with her dad either."

"You couldn't reach her phone? You told detectives that Chrissie made it a habit to always keep her phone on."

Patricia nods. "She would never leave her phone at home or put it on flight mode. If she's in class, she would send a text, you know? She'd tell you she's in class and you can call later."

"Take us through the first stages of the investigation, when it's clear that she's missing and everyone is looking for her. I know it took a while before the police believed she was missing. How frustrating was it to know that your daughter is out there somewhere, possibly in danger, and you have to wait for forty-eight hours before you can report her as missing?"

"Oh God!" Patricia sighs. "I-I just couldn't take it. Neither of us slept. We formed a search party with our neighbours and friends because the police weren't going to do anything until after forty-eight hours. We talked to her friends, we followed leads. We searched everywhere. We called everyone. And we found nothing. I can't tell you how that ate me up... when there was a little hope somewhere, and we all thought 'maybe we'll find her here', only to look and come up empty. My sister couldn't get up. Gina didn't eat, couldn't bathe. All of us were numb."

"And then what happened when a missing's person report was filed? Was it taken seriously?"

Patricia shakes her head, "We had so many moments where we wanted to just kick the detectives, who were working on the case, out. Grant would really feel frustrated about their seeming to give up hope on finding my niece. They still don't, even now. You know, I've heard a few of them say that it's been so long since she's disappeared, she's probably dead or working in a brothel," she pauses, trying to compose herself.

"And it HAS been a while. She has been missing for six months. Today in fact marks the sixth month anniversary of her disappearance," Natalie says. She sounds mechanical, like she doesn't really feel the emotions. It's all about getting the story.

"These months have not been easy on us. We have all just-I can tell you that nothing has been the same for us without her. We still feel that hole, that space she filled when she was with us."

At this moment I notice Gina is really quiet, not making eye contact. She rocks in her chair, biting her lower trembling lip.

I almost want to feel sorry for her. Almost.

That day when Chrissie went missing, Gina spent the whole night partying with her celebrity friends. Unaware that her daughter wasn't home, she was snorting some shit into her nose. She didn't call Patricia until the next morning, inquiring about her daughter's whereabouts. She was too fucked up to notice that twenty-four hours had gone by without anyone having seen her daughter.

I don't know... Maybe everyone buys this whole 'grieving mother' act, but I know my sister behind the scenes, and she hasn't changed much since Chrissie's disappeance. She's still as self absorbed as she was, before her daughter was taken. By some miracle, when there's a camera in front of her, her pain resurfaces, and she presents a grieving face.

Okay, to be fair, I've seen some slight changes in her demeanour. Perhaps it's finally beginning to sink in that she'll never see her daughter again.

It's a little too late.

"I'm pleading with whoever has my baby. Please... I'll give anything to have her back home. She was a good kid. She deserves being with her mommy and everyone that cares about her. She has-she has her stuffed cheetah back at home. My baby can't sleep without it. She-she really needs us," she sobs.

Natalie continues, "And what do you say about the possibility of her not being alive at this point?" Gina collapses in her chair.

Fuck, I knew this interview was a bad idea.

••••

She's just popped another antidepressant in her mouth, downing it with a gulp of red wine. Patricia shakes her head, "Gina, you're not helping yourself with these pills. It doesn't make anything better." We're all here at Patricia's house, talking about the interview and the new leads we've come across. I'm sitting silently, watching everything, while Grant is on the phone shouting obscene things to someone.

Like always, Gina cannot keep her shit together. And we all know when my sister breaks down, drugs and alcohol are not far from her reach. "I just wish I had been a better mother. She wouldn't have gone. She would still be here."

Maybe.

It's new hearing her speak like this. But I guess loss is a cruel eye opener. The possibility of her daughter not ever coming back is a slap in the face. Maybe it will be a wake up call, although it's too late to help her daughter now. It's better for her to continue along her numbing ride.

I realise Patricia is not entertaining Gina's little tales of regret today. Good, because it usually ends in a fight that my brother and I hate getting involved in.

Gina never attended her daughter's birthday parties. She didn't attended her high school graduation ceremony either. She never was there when Chrissie needed someone to lean on. Instead, it was endless partying, different lovers, and sex tapes all over the net. Here we are now, and suddenly she's ready to mother someone who's not here? After eighteen years of neglect?

Patricia stands up, looking exhausted. This has been hard on her the most, because she was the closest to Chrissie. I respect her for taking care of her children, holding on to a career and marriage, and still finding time and energy to devote to finding our niece.

Grant, on the other hand, has lost it too many times. My sister-in-law Tessa has even threatened to leave him if he doesn't pull his act together. He's better now. He doesn't seem to be spending his time obsessing on all the shit someone could be doing to our niece. I told him it wasn't healthy for his mental well-being.

"I'm going to bed, I'm really tired," Patricia rubs her eyes. "I think you need some sleep too, Gi."

Gina's too wasted to hear anything. Her head's lying on the kitchen counter, mouth open wide. "Can you carry her upstairs, Gavin? I'm so tired of her shit, I would wring her neck if I get my hands on her."

I nod my head, "Calm down sis, she's hurting too. Chrissie's her daughter."

"I just wish Gina realized it when Chrissie was still with us," she says dryly.

"A little compassion?" I offer Tricia a warm smile when she rolls her eyes.

I carry my sister to her room. Helping her lie down on her side so she won't choke if she throws up in the middle of the night, I shut the door on my way out. Walking back downstairs, I find Grant tapping his fingers on the table, a glass of whiskey in his right hand. He's so pissed off, he's almost homicidal at this point. "Why can't we find that fucker, Gavin?"

Because he's smarter than all of you and he's been planning this for months?

"We'll find him. Don't give up," I say, patting his shoulder.

"She could be dead! You know those shitty cops think they should open a homicide case now? How the fuck can it be a homicide investigation without a body?"

"They said that?" I narrow my eyes at him. He's forever a slave to his short temper.

"They can't find anything that suggests she's still alive. She hasn't skipped the country. She never uses her cards. There is nothing about her but silence. I hate to say this brother, but I think our niece is dead. We're looking for a body now."

••••

I park my car with a wicked smile on my face. I'm finally back home, away from the craziness. I'm home where she can soothe me, where I can bathe in my baby's beauty. Where I'll hold her tight as she sleeps on top of me.

I open the door to find her pressed against the wall, curled up like a ball. She looks broken with her pink pajamas barely hiding her skin from me.

Crap, I'm already hard in my jeans as I approach her with caution. She has her hands where I can't see them, and that tells me she's hiding something. "Blossom, show Uncle Gavin what's in your hands."

She doesn't move. I guess one of us is going to a have a difficult night tonight, because I won't let it go if she has done something stupid. Fuck, I really thought we were getting along better. I see the spoon she has grasped in her hands when I kneel before her. She really thinks she's going to stab me to death with that? I chuckle.

"Give me that before anyone gets hurt." It's a good thing Hilda keeps the forks and knives hidden away from her. She's really going to harm herself one of these days if she keeps playing like this. She holds on tighter to the silver piece, refusing to give it to me.

She's such a mess. I don't think she's had a bath today. It's my fault anyway. I was stuck in that studio, watching that interview when I should've been taking care of her. My baby is fragile. She needs to be showered with affection and looked after. Plus, I know when I'm not around, she makes a lot of trouble for Hilda and Thomas.

Those are the only two people who know that I keep her here, the only two people I trust with my soul. I believe they would never do anything to betray me. After all, they both know what happens when someone crosses me.

I wrestle the spoon out her hold as she tries to thrust it into my hand. I hold her head in place using one hand, while the other one holds both of her wrists. "Blossom, baby, don't," I warn her. Her little hands turn cold in mine. She starts sobbing, her lower lip quivering. "I'm sorry, baby. Shh...shh... We don't have to hurt each other." I hold the spoon in my hand and pull her to me.

She weeps, wetting my shirt. I don't mind because I want her tears too. I want everything she has. "She was sad," she says in a soft voice. "Mom was sad." She was watching the interview?

How the fuck did she watch, when I explicitly told Thomas she should not go near the TV today?

I brush her brown locks, pressing a kiss on her forehead. "You saw mommy on TV today?"

She nods her head, "She's hurting, Uncle Gavin. Please take me home so it could all stop."

"You know I can't do that, baby. We've come too far now. Mom doesn't love you anyway, Chrissie. She hasn't done anything to find you."

"That's not true! She loves me! She'll always love me..." a sad sigh from her throat, whispering the words like there's doubt lying underneath them.

"She doesn't, Chrissie. She was never there for you. She never took care of you. She never even drove you to school when you were seven." I tuck some of her hair strands behind her ear. "But I was. I was there when you were just a baby and Gina didn't give a fuck about you."

She's quick to push me, untangling herself from my arms only to knock herself down on the floor. I watch calmly because I know she'd never do anything to hurt herself. Well not entirely, but I'm here to stop her if she tries. She looks at me in the eye, "I hate you Uncle Gavin! I'll never forgive you for keeping me here!"

I press a soft kiss on her hand. "I know, baby. I know. But it's okay. I'll love you enough for the both of us. You don't even have to like me. All you have to do is breathe. Breathe, and I'll do the loving."

I peel her from the floor, standing between her legs when I hug her to me. She's too tired to fight and I'll bet she's hungry too. "You know what you need, Blossom? You and I are going to shower, then I'm going to feed you. When we go to bed tonight, Uncle Gavin is going to give you butterfly kisses. Everything will be okay. You'll see." I carry her to the bathroom with her arms wrapped around my neck.

••••

Warm water falls down on us. It's soothing, drawing our bodies close. She closes her eyes when I wash her, sucking in her lower lip. I take my time cleaning her, because that's one of the things I like to do. She's so ripe in all the right places... a full ass, wide hips, and a small waist that seems to love my arms around it. Her chest has filled out so well too... mounds of flesh with sweet cherry nipples pointing straight ahead. I cup her breast, leaning down to press a soft kiss on her neck.

She parts her lips with a soft sweet moan that works a magical spell on my dick.

Fuck.

Leading her hand down to my member, she hides her head on my chest. "I'm scared-," she says.

"There's nothing to be scared of, Blossom. We've done this a few times before. You know how it makes me happy. We've both had a rough day, baby. I don't want to hurt you." A soft kiss on her eyelids follows that subtle threat.

"But I-Uncle Gavin, I don't want to do this with you. I wanna go home."

"This is your home, Chrissie. With me. Wrap your little hand around it and slide it like I've taught you, beautiful girl."

I then feel her palm on my skin, feeling around my thighs before she grabs my length. A pleasureful sigh leaves my throat. She works her hand up and down slowly on my length, her soft palm feels so right on my dick. "If you do it right, Chrissie, I'm not going to hurt mommy. You don't want anything bad happening to her, right?" I do threaten to hurt my sister when Blossom gets a little out of hand. Sometimes it's just a little reminder of what I will do to Gina, when I want something from my baby and she needs a little push to do it.

Oh shit, that feels good! She rubs circles on my cockhead, making me spill spurts of cum. My cock jerks, spraying my seed on her belly. She doesn't even need to work that hard to make me cum, just a touch and I'm fucking gone. I press my mouth on her, hungry to have her sweet taste on my tongue. I ravish her mouth, opening her wide so I can plunge into her and lick the sweetness on the corners of her mouth. She keeps on working my length, wet with my cum, and I lose all my senses. Biting her lip, I push her back to the corner of the room, resting my hands on the wall.

I've never kissed anyone like this... With so much need, so much hunger to possess, and an obsessive compulsion to own. She heats up under me, rubbing her skin on mine. If she hated me moments ago, this is saying something entirely different. But I know my baby, she's a sucker for sweet kisses. Nothing softens her up like my tongue down her throat.

I think we're both going to have a good night.

••••

I finally feed her when we're both clean and dressed for bed. She sits on my lap, sucking my thumb unconsciously each time she opens her mouth for food. She chews slowly, a sign that tells me she has something on her mind. I raise her chin and our eyes meet. I'll forever be lost in the golden brown of her innocent stare. The way she still looks at me with a pleading expression, even when I've broken her so many times.

There's just one little place I haven't broken yet, her pussy. She's still pure and unknowing about the pleasures a man and woman can share when making love. Well, she's not really a woman, is she? Not fully anyway. Eighteen doesn't necessarily mean she's all grown up. No, not until I fuck her and I release my seed in her womb. Then, it'll be proper to say she 'grown', finally, into a woman.

I smile at her when she licks her lips, aware that she's eaten all the food off her plate. "See? That didn't hurt. I don't want you skipping meals, Chrissie. You'll fall sick."

She swallows, "I want to be sick. I want to die. Everyone thinks I'm dead. They don't want to find me."

"They won't find you, baby. I've made sure of it. Even if they do find you, Chrissie, they wouldn't love you. They don't care about you."

"That's not true, Aunt Tricia cares! Uncle Grant cares too! You're the one- you're the one who's hurting me!"

"You think Patricia cares because you saw her on that TV show? Baby, she has her own kids. In time she'll forget all about you. Grant's wife doesn't give a shit about you, either. Do you have any idea how many times Grant stayed home with her, when everyone else was out looking for you, just because she asked him to?" I stroke her lower lip with my thumb, breaking that little hope she's trying so hard to hold on to. If I want her all to myself, I need to eliminate the little trust she still has in other people. "You only have me, Blossom. I'm the only one that will never turn my back on you. I'm the only one that will always be here for you. When they move on, forgetting all about you, I'll still be here."

"You took me away, Uncle Gavin! You took me away from everyone that loves me! It's all your fault!"

I rub her back, listening to her heart beating against mine, "I had to, Chrissie. I had to, because they were getting between us, baby. I had to take you, for us. We were dying."

We were not going to survive her going away to college and making new friends. Teenage boys sniffing around her...I just couldn't stand that shit. I thought I was going to lose it when I met that stupid fucker she was seeing, Jerome. He couldn't stop stroking his dick through his pants whenever they were together. Yes, I saw that because I followed them around when they went out on dates. He didn't know how to treat her properly. He never opened doors for her or listened to her talk about her likes and dislikes, her hopes and dreams.

I had to end it. It was more urgent when I found out he was propositioning her, inviting her to his parents house for 'movies'. I had a talk with Blossom about guys and 'movies', and she understood. I know she didn't want to give in to him, because immediately after his invitation, she stopped taking his calls. That was good, because my baby isn't meant to spread her thighs on some teenage boy's bed. She deserves to be fucked in a mansion that she'll own with her man. Opting to stay home with me whenever I'd come by for a visit, her relationship with that fucker ended, to my relief.

She drinks a glass of water before we go to bed. Dragging her feet, she knows I'm walking behind her. I'm checking out her ass as she moves her hips from side to side. Her essence is so mouth watering, I just know a taste of her tonight will be utter bliss. When we get to the bedroom, she stands over the bed with her shoulders slumped.

I cock my eyebrow. Am I going to have to chase her all over the room, and fight her down onto the mattress to get my fill of her pussy? "What is it, Blossom? Are you thinking about the next stunt you want to pull?"

She shakes her head, her hands locked together. "Uncle Gavin, this-this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. Each time you kiss me between my legs, I feel...I feel dirty." She swings her body in that little innocent girl way.

SLovett
SLovett
8 Followers
12