Missing Her...But Then... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he liked it. When he asked me about it...and I don't know how he suspected...he got real horny for me. He wanted to know all about it. I had a hard time telling him because I kind of felt like I had cheated on him. He told me that I didn't because I was honest about it, and that we had talked in the beginning about sometimes needing to have sex with others for whatever reason. Anyway, Dan and I had sex an awful lot after both times."

By this time, Sarah had consumed most of her screwdriver, taking seemingly nervous sips between answers. But she was giggling more now, though, so I knew that the vodka was doing its thing.

As we stood there while Bill asked his questions, I began to sway Sarah in my arms, rocking her from side to side a little. I gradually moved my hands from being clasped in front of her to the sides of her hips. In time, I began to lightly run my hands up and down the sides of her hips. She leaned back into me a little.

"Did you like seeing other men's cocks?"

"Yes. I liked seeing them get hard for me. I got them that way. That made me feel like I was sexy."

I began nuzzling her neck, something that she loves. She tipped her head the other way to give me better access, all the while looking directly at Bill while he continued to grill her.

"Yes, I would say that's probably exactly what was going on. They were so turned on to you that their dicks got hard, and they couldn't think of anything else other than fucking you. I'm sorry...other than having sex with you."

"That's okay," Sarah said. "I say 'fuck' sometimes myself, especially when Dan and I are having sex. It turns him and me on."

"Okay, then....'fucking'. It makes you feel good to think that men want to fuck you, doesn't it?"

"Yes. It does."

I then began moving my hands across the front of her dress, one over her tummy, and the other up under her breasts. She responded by leaning a little more into me.

"Well, Sarah, you are a beautiful, young woman. I can see why any man would get a hard cock and want to fuck you."

"You do? I am?"

He then reached over with his hand that was on his hip and gently caressed her cheek that was on the other side of where I was nuzzling.

"Yes, you certainly are. And, yes, I certainly do. Any man who wouldn't want to fuck you is blind or stupid. Especially when you look this gorgeous and hot. You have even me wanting to take you in my arms and make love to you."

By that time, I was no longer nuzzling her, but trying to look at her face to gauge her expression. Her face lit up into a smile.

"Oh, my god. That's so nice of you to say that. Thank you."

"In fact, right at this very moment, I'm trying to imagine what it must look like to see you without clothes on that magnificent body, and having sex. That's quite a vision in my mind. One hell of a fantasy. Sarah, I wasn't just saying it. I'm getting hornier the more I think about it."

This brought a blush to her face.

I don't know if Sarah thought to look down, but I could make out a bit of 'tent' in Bill's slacks where his hard-on had grown. Yeh, he was definitely 'feeling it'.

I started moving my left hand in circular motions downward towards her pubic region of her dress, while reaching up with my right hand to lightly caress and cup her left breast.

Sarah stood in silence, apparently not knowing what to say next, or wondering what would be said next.

"Here, let me show you what I mean, Sarah."

With that, he gently took one of her hands from around the screwdriver glass, and brought it down to the front of his trousers, lightly rubbing the back of her fingers up and down his hardened shaft. Her response was to turn her hand around so that her fingers could get a better feel of his rod. "Oh!" she said.

"Now do you see what I mean?"

"Uh, huh."

She seemed to be in a little trance, her gaze now lowered to the front of his trousers.

Bill put his bourbon down on the kitchen counter next to us, stepped in closer to Sarah, and began caressing both sides of her face for a little while, then moved them down to the front of her dress, making sure that his fingertips grazed over her the exposed, soft flesh of her breasts just above her neck line, then down over her dress to cup her tits.

While he was concentrating on her tits, I had slowly raised the hem of her dress up her hips so that the tops of her panty hose were visible. Bill lowered one hand to the front of her panty hose and began caressing her mound.

"Do you like this?" He pushed his hand farther down so that they slid between her legs over the pussy underneath. She responded by parting her legs slightly.

"Uh, huh."

"A lot?" Bill asked.

"A lot!" Sarah could barely answer.

"Why do you like it a lot?"

"Because it means that you think that I'm pretty?"

"I do, Sarah. And it means that I'm having sexual thoughts about you. Does that make you feel sexy? Knowing that I am fantasizing about fucking you?"

"Yes."

"Sarah, would you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean, I want to. But is it okay with Dan?" she asked, looking at me.

"Sweetie, I'm just fine with it. But I'm thinking that we might do something a little differently than when you fucked those two guys without me being there. If I know Bill, there's no doubt in my mind that he wants to fuck you. What we're wanting to do, though, is to let you have two hard cocks that want to fuck you....at the same time." I took the screwdriver from her other hand, set it on the counter, and placed her hand on my hard-on behind her.

"Now, do you want to fuck me, Sarah?" Bill asked.

"I think so. I've never been with two guys at one time. How does it work? How...."

Bill cut her off. "Sarah, don't worry about the 'hows' and 'whats'. Leave it all up to Dan and me. We know what to do. All you'll have to do is just enjoy it, okay?"

"Okay."

"Well," I said, "since Sarah is good with this idea, I think we need to move upstairs to a bed."

I took Sarah's hand and walked with her in tow up the stairs to my bedroom, Bill following closely behind.

We walked over to the side of my king-sized bed where I stopped and turned around, facing Sarah. Bill came up behind her, and reached around her to cup and massage her breasts through her dress.

"Bill, since you're behind her, would you do the honors with her dress?" There wasn't much in the way of zippers or fasteners since there really wasn't much of a back to the dress. It didn't take Bill long at all to have it falling from her body to the floor. She stepped out of it, and that Bill picked it up and lay it across one of the chairs.

Sarah stood before us, clothed in her bra, her pantyhose, and her pumps. The pumps came off next. Then Bill unfastened her bra, letting it also fall to the floor. He reached around from behind, taking a breast in each hand, giving them a light massage. I stepped forward and began running my hands up and down the front of her torso, and planting a deep-tongue kiss. She had come a long way since those naïve beginnings, turning into a sensuous kisser.

Bill began to roll her panty-hose down over her hips and ass, stopping to kiss and lick her beautifully-shaped ass cheeks as they became exposed. From the front, I could see her freshly-shaved pubic mound come into view. When they were completely off her hips, a large wet spot was visible in the cloth crotch of the hose.

"Oh, my. What have we here?" Bill asked of Sarah.

In a dry, soft voice, Sarah replied, "I guess I'm wet."

As soon as the hose were down over her hips, Bill wrapped his hands around one leg just at the top of her thigh, while I took care of the other leg. Our fingers were almost pressing up again her pussy lips. We slowly slid the legs of her hose down to her feet. She stepped out of the hose, and they went sailing onto the chair with the dress.

Bill came around to her front to admire a completely-naked Sarah. She stood there with her arms down at her sides, and with a small smile on her face.

"Beautiful!" Bill exclaimed.

"Are you getting excited about having two men fuck you? " I asked.

"Yes. I didn't expect this. But I think I'm liking this already."

Bill and I both got completely undressed, and there we stood in front of Sarah, with our hard cocks bobbing and pointing in her direction. She moved her gaze back and forth between them. Bill's cock was about the same length as mine, but a little bigger in girth.

Bill stepped to Sarah's front, pressing his body against hers so that his rigid cock was sandwiched between them and pressing into her stomach.

I spooned behind her so that my hard cock was pressing up between the cheeks of her ass and up into the small of her back.

Bill leaned over to kiss her, and began fondling her nipples and breasts with one hand, caressing the inside of her pussy lips with the other. He then inserted a finger into her gash. Sarah let out an "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Bill commented, "Yes, I think Sarah wants us to do this very much. Her pussy is very, very wet." He withdrew his hand, then licked his finger.

I repositioned my cock so that it now pointed down into the crack of her ass, nestling comfortably between her cheeks.

Bill asked, "Can we move to the bed? I'm wanting to show Sarah what older men can do for such a young, beautiful woman."

Sarah climbed on top of the bed, sitting up on her heels. Bill kissed her, then gently guided her down onto her back, her ass just at the edge of the bed, and her legs hanging over the bed. He kneeled in front of her, gently parted her legs, and planted his mouth on her pubic mound. She lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders and resting her heels on his back, something she had learned from me. She spread her knees farther apart. This gave him access to her complete pussy, an opportunity that he immediately took advantage of. His mouth entirely covered her mound, and his tongue found her love bud. It was easy to tell because Sarah's body flinched the moment his tongue hit that button.

While Bill ministered to Sarah's love nest with his mouth, I moved over beside her on the bed and began massaging her boobs, occasionally leaning over to give her deep kisses.

"I love tasting a juicy, turned-on woman," Bill declared in a somewhat muffled fashion, barely taking his mouth away from her vagina.

I positioned myself so that my cock was near her mouth. She took it in her hand and began lightly pumping it while sucking on the end of it.

After a few minutes, we could sense Sarah building to an orgasm. Bill worked more feverishly on her love nest. Then it hit her. She released my cock, reached down to hold Bills head, and began moaning, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn, uhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn, uhhhhhhnnnnnnnn," repeatedly while her body went into orgasm. Her shoulders, her legs draped over Bills shoulders, and her arms all spasmed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"That's it, Beautiful! Come on my tongue!" Billed urged. It must have been a strong one, lasting for at least half a minute.

When her orgasm subsided, Bill began softly kissing around her pussy and stomach, returning occasionally to lightly lick her clit. Sarah was limp as a rag. She just lay there while Bill continued to minister to her pussy area. I caressed her face, neck, and chest. A smile began to come to her face.

"Oh, my god! That was SO good!"

"Well, there's so much more to come, Sweetheart," I offered. "We're just getting wound up!"

We let her rest for a little while as we continued to caress her from head to toe, just enjoying feeling the youthful softness of her naked body.

Bill moved up on the bed next to her face, offering his cock to her. She took him like she took me...sucking on the end of it while pumping the base of his shaft with her small, soft hands.

I began kissing my way down her body, starting at her tits and working my way across her tummy to her pubic mound. When I arrived, I took my time as I teased her clit. I could smell the aroma of her sex as it emanated from her pussy. I couldn't resist it any longer. I wanted to taste her, lapping away at her 'happy valley'.

I looked up to see Bill pumping his cock in and out of Sarah's mouth while he leaned forward to fondle her tits.

"Does it turn you on when you make a man cum, Sarah?" Bill asked. "Mmmm, hmmmm," was all that she could get out of her mouth full of his cock.

"Would you like to see me cum?" he then asked. "Mmmmm, hmmmmm," she replied as best as she could.

"Have you ever had a man cum in your mouth?" "Mmmm, hmmmm."

"Are you alright with that?" "Mmmm, hmmmm."

"Well, then Beautiful, if you're okay, I want you to make me cum while you're sucking my cock, okay?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm."

I could see Bill begin to tense up as his thrusts became more pronounced. "Here it comes, Doll! I'm going to cum! Aghhhhh.....AAAHHHHHHHH....AHHHHHHHHHH...Oh, JEEEZZZZZ....Oh, godddddddd!"

Sarah did her best to keep her lips wrapped around his rod as it pulsated and his jism pumped into her mouth. She lost her lip-lock on his cock, and a jet of cum spayed across her lips and chin. Then she recoupled with his cock as he emptied the rest of his load.

Bill's hips became still, but his cock remained twitching for a few moments as it began to soften in Sara's mouth. He pulled away, and she looked up at him with a mouthful of cum. As best as she could, she asked, "Do I swallow it for you?"

"Beautiful, that is entirely up to you. Some men find it to be a turn-on, but I understand that not all women like to do that, so it's completely up to you, okay?"

Still looking up at him, she smiled, closed her mouth and swallowed. Then she used her fingers to wipe the cum from her lips and chin, stuck her fingers into her mouth, and sucked them clean. Another gulp. When she was done, she shot him an even bigger smile.

"Oh, you are just loving this, aren't you?" I asked Sarah.

She turned to look at me with a million-dollar smile, and nodded her head vigorously.

"That looked so sexy, do you think you could manage another load?" I asked her. Again, she nodded her head.

I moved over to her, and she began working on my rock hard cock. It didn't take very long before I was spraying the insides of her mouth with my seed. Just as with Bill, she made a little show of swallowing my cum.

I wasn't worried about having to take much time to 'reload' after the fantastic blowjobs that we just got from Sarah. I had my physician prescribe some Viagra for me under the pretense of ED. I actually did have a very mild case. I could get hard in an instant, but had a challenge maintaining a hard-on for too long. And, after I came, it would be difficult to get hard again until after a substantial period of time...perhaps an hour or two. I got the prescription just after Sarah and I began having sex so that I could take advantage of our fuck sessions. One 100mg pill got me rock hard, and my hardness returned in no time at all. I would often find myself getting woodies throughout the night. Now, before all of the fun and games had begun in the bedroom, I offered Bill one of my Viagra, knowing that we would likely be going at this for quite a while. He smiled, and said, "I brought my own." I chuckled. "Blood pressure?" I asked. "No, I just like staying up for a long time, so I got my doctor to prescribe them for me." I laughed, "Same here. Recreational drugs!"

Well, the Viagra worked its wonderful work. It only took us about fifteen to twenty minutes of caressing Sarah's soft body before our dicks began to come back to life. The nice thing about a second run at it is that a man can usually last longer, not that it made a difference with the Viagra.

"Sarah, would you like one of us to fuck you now?" I asked.

"I would," she replied as she nodded her head. "Who is going to fuck me?"

"I think that our guest should have first honors, don't you?"

"Uh, huh," again, nodding her head in agreement. "How do you want me?"

Bill said, "I think we should start with you on your back and me on top, don't you? That way I can look into those hypnotic eyes of yours while we fuck, right?"

"Uh, huh."

She reclined onto her back and spread her raised knees so that Bill could position himself between them and over her.

He moved in towards her pussy, his cock fully erect again, and pointing right at her opening. It had been so long since I got to play the voyeur and watch my women get fucked. I moved around beside them both so that I got a good view as he guided his cock towards her hole.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy now, Sarah?"

'Uh, huh."

"Gorgeous, we're going to fuck, okay?"

"Okay."

And with that, he slowly moved forward until the tip of his dick was pressing up against her pussy. As he continued pressing forward, her lips gave way, parting around the head. At this point, I knew that she was feeling his fleshy cock-head pressing against her opening. He slid it deeper into her canal, all the while maintaining eye contact with her. I glanced up at her to see her staring right back at him with a look of sheer lust in her eyes. Yes, this young lady was maturing into a very sensual woman.

Once Bill was deeply impaled in her pussy, he began rocking forward and back so that she could feel the base of his cock on her clit. It worked. She closed her eyes and let out a little, "Ohhhhh."

He took his time pumping his cock in and out of her. Every time he withdrew, I could see the flesh around her hole extend out along his shaft, then retreat back as he pushed deeply into her again. She was still extremely turned on. Bill's shaft glistened with the juices from inside her honey pot. I was mesmerized by the sight. As always, whenever I get extremely aroused, my mouth gets very dry. This time was no exception.

Her body rocked slightly with each thrust, causing her breasts to jiggle a little. What a beautiful sight! My naked girl, lying under a naked man, taking his cock in her cunt.

Having seen what I wanted to see, I suggested that they change positions a bit. I wanted to get behind Sarah on the bed, letting her rest her back against my chest so that I could reach down over her to caress her hair, face, and breasts. I reclined against the mountain of pillows stacked against the headboard, with my legs splayed in a vee on the bed. Sarah scooted back between my legs and up against my chest, and spread her legs apart. Bill moved forward and penetrated her pussy again. As I caressed the upper half of her body, Bill leaned in to kiss her while he pistoned in and out of her. The sight was so erotic that I feared the slight rubbing on my cock from her back as Bill thrust in and out of her would send me over the edge. Having come once already, though, I was able to keep myself in check.

With the slow, deliberate pace that Bill was fucking Sarah with, he was able to fuck for a long time. All the time, I kept enjoying the softness of her upper body.

Bill pulled out of her, sat up, and said, "I want to take Sarah on all fours."

Sarah got up on her hands and knees on the bed, and turned around so that her shapely ass was facing Bill. She was still so very wet that Bill easily slid right back into her to the hilt. I sat on the bed in front of her, just watching the expressions on her face as she rocked to and fro with his thrusts.

I kneeled in front of her so that my cock was at face level with her, and moved closer so that she could take me with her mouth. It was difficult for her to keep her mouth around my cock from the motions of Bill fucking her at the other end, but she still gave me a damn good blow job.

Bill said, "Sarah, you never answered my question. Do you having a man's cum in you?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm."

"Why do you like it, Doll?"

I removed my cock from her mouth so that she could answer. I wanted to hear it from her lips.