Missing My Flight

Story Info
Short meeting at airport leads to missed flight.
3k words
3.91
35.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake, on my back, to a tickle on my nose and the faint smell of sweat. I open my eyes to find you running your inner labia up and back across my nose. Your knees are on either side of my head; looking up I see your smooth pussy curving up to your belly, your full breasts, then your face grinning broadly. When you see I'm awake, you lick your lips lewdly.

I lean my head back so your labia rub across my lips. I grasp them with my lips and tug on them; I slide my tongue out trying to part them. You continue moving up and back. On your up stroke my tongue discovers a wetness near the back of your pussy; I thrust it in. On your back stroke, my tongue parts your labia, finding you well-lubricated as it runs the length of your pussy, then up over your clit. You continue moving up and back on my open lips; I slide my tongue over your clit, into your slippery pussy, then over your perineum. You arch your back and I tongue your anus. Your up and back on my lips picks up speed and force. You grab my hair with both hands as you begin fucking my face in earnest; you grind your now wet pussy into my open mouth. I can grab a breath of warm, wet air at the end of each stroke. I feel your body jerk in pleasure as I hear you cry.

You slowly rub your pussy up and down my lips a few times, then slide it down my chin, my chest, my stomach, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice and saliva. You swing your breasts in my face; I try to grab first one then the other nipple with my lips. You reach back with one hand, grab my erection and slide it into your hot, swollen, wetness. As I groan with pleasure, you kiss me deeply, your tongue tasting your juices on my lips, my tongue, and in my mouth. Pulling your head back, you tell me, "Don't cum in me."

When I open my eyes, you say, "If you cum in me I'll make you eat it. You'll have to lick my sloppy pussy clean."

When I tell you, "Don't make promises you can't keep," you start riding up and down on my hard cock. The pleasure of your hot, wet, smooth pussy sliding up and down on my cock is unbearable; I empty myself into you as your soft, heavy breasts pummel my face. I am still immobile from my orgasm when you slide up my body and plant your swollen pussy, dripping my cum and your own, onto my face. Before I can move, you start riding me. I feel your smooth labia, sticky with my cum sliding up and down on my lips. Opening my mouth wide, I taste my salty cum mixed with your musky juices. I slide my tongue deeply into you; your lips part easily. I realize you're close to cumming again as you drive your wet pussy up and back on my mouth, grunting and groaning. On each stroke, my tongue seeks out your clit. With a high pitched whine, you fuck me furiously, your body spasming as you orgasm on my face for a second time.

Hard again from the face fucking, I flip you over, straddle your head, and slide my cock into your mouth. You play with my balls while I fuck your mouth. When I need a break, you lick and suck my balls while I masturbate. After a while I turn around so I can eat you while I fuck your mouth. We alternate sixty-nine with straight missionary; you lick your pussy juice off my face. When our tongues meet I can taste my cum in your mouth. When we move back to sixty-nine, I slide my cock, which is slick with your juices across your lips, before sliding it into your waiting mouth. Unable to control myself, I empty my balls into your mouth.

FRIDAY 7:55 PM IN THE AIRPORT HOTEL

You are naked on a king-sized bed on your hands and knees. Your bottom is bright red. I stand naked on the bed behind you, hands on your hips, sliding my cock in and out of your tight asshole. You begin fucking me back.

"Fuck my ass!" you scream at me.

I grab your hair, pumping my cock in and out you furiously, our wet bodies squishing. We cum together loudly.

I go to wash up. You lie on the bed masturbating, waiting for me to return. Coming back into the room, I lie next to you, playing with your breasts.

"I love watching you do yourself," I whisper in your ear. "Come on, lover, cum for me again. I want to see you cum."

I listen to your fingers squish in your pussy as you cum again, loudly.

"Baby, I want you to lick my balls." I get up and kneel over your face masturbating while you suck my balls into your mouth and run your tongue over them. Occasionally, I pull back, telling you, "Mmm, I have something for you." After I shoot a little cum into your open mouth, you suck my balls back into your mouth. When I'm ready to cum, I turn around so I can pump my cock into your mouth. You play with my balls as I cum in your mouth. I lay down beside you. You give me a deep wet kiss, giving me a taste of my cum mixed with yours.

FRIDAY 7:10 PM IN THE AIRPORT HOTEL

I open the door to our suite and stand aside. You enter the suite and walk to the coffee table in front of the sofa. You take off your jacket, revealing your tight red sleeveless blouse, and toss it onto the sofa. You look over your shoulder at me, and pull the tie on your skirt which comes undone and slips away, revealing your bare bottom. Throwing your skirt onto the sofa, you climb onto the coffee table. I stand in the open doorway watching you arch your back displaying your tanned ass. As you move, I occasionally get a glimpse of swollen, wet labia, and perhaps a peek of anus in the shadow of your buttocks. I notice what looks like bright red lipstick smeared on your inner thigh and bottom. You reach one hand between your legs to stroke your wet pussy and then use a lubricated finger to caress your anus.

I close the door behind me and walk to the table, enjoying your display. I caress your bottom, running my hands softly up your back, pushing my hands under the back of your blouse. I run a hand down your spine, gently between your cheeks, lightly caressing your anus, your perineum, and the bottom of your very wet vagina. I give your ass a couple of smacks. I push two fingers deep into you, pull them out, and then slide the well-lubricated finger along your perineum, your anus, and up the cleft of your soft warm buttocks. I dip my fingers again into your pussy and then circle and gently press your anus with the wet digits. You give a low moan.

Dropping to my knees, I reach my head up between your legs to suck your dangling labia into my mouth. I pull on them gently, then run my tongue over them. I pull my head away, letting them fall out of my mouth. I begin kissing your pussy, then up over your perineum. I spread your cheeks so I can kiss your asshole as I continue moving up to the top of the crease of your buttocks. On the way back down, I wet my lips with my tongue so they slide between your cheeks, over your asshole and your perineum. I reach around you to push your blouse up; your demi-bra leaves most of your breasts uncovered. I pull on your nipples as I begin tonguing your asshole. I pull one hand back and lubricate my thumb in your pussy. You groan as I slide the thumb over your clit while continuing to probe your ass with my tongue. You start pushing your ass back against my face, telling me, "Baby, tongue fuck my ass!" You push furiously against my face, reach one hand back to grab my hair. You fuck your ass on my tongue, crying and whimpering as you cum. I pull away and give your ass a smack. "Mmm, that hurts so good," you tell me. I smack your ass a couple more times. It turns a bright red. "Lover," I ask you, "I'd like to give you a good ass fucking. Would that be OK?"

"Anything," you tell me.

"Let's move to the bed."

I help you up. You reach up to give me a long wet kiss. I pull off your blouse and undo the bra. We walk over to the king sized bed. You kick off your shoes as you climb up.

"How do you want me?" you ask.

"You know," I tell you.

You smile over your shoulder at me as you get on your hands and knees, displaying your bright red ass to me. I pull off my clothes and step onto the bed behind you. I push my cock into your pussy. It glides in easily. I pull it out and slide it up your perineum to your anus. You press back on me and my cock slides slowly into your ass. I slide it out most of the way, then back in. I stand on the bed behind you, hands on your hips, sliding my cock in and out of your tight asshole.

FRIDAY 5:55 PM IN THE AIRPORT BAR

I'm sitting on a high stool at a small, glass-topped table in the corner of the airport bar. Behind and beside me, a glass wall separates the bar from the airport terminal. I nurse my drink watching the people flow by. It's Friday afternoon and the airport is crowded with people on their various ways home.

Your smile is the first thing I spot. The bright red lipstick catches my eye. I recognize you from the photographs you sent me. I enjoy the sway of your breasts beneath the tight red top you wear under your jacket. Your black skirt is very short. I try to decide whether you're wearing a bra. While your large breasts seem relatively unconstrained in their movements, they sit proudly, high on your chest.

I catch your eye and walk to the door to greet you. At the door, you press your soft, warm breasts into me as we kiss. I detect the faint aroma of flowers and I think I feel your nipples poking into my chest. I walk you back to the table. When you bend over to retrieve the purse that you dropped, I see that you wear nothing under the short skirt. I adjust my trousers which suddenly feel tight and uncomfortable. I help you into the high bar stool and reclaim mine. I'm back in the corner of the connecting walls of glass which look out into the terminal, you're at my side facing out into terminal. When you ease your jacket off and onto the back of the stool, I see that, while the blouse is not quite transparent, the dark of your aureole shows through. Your nipples stand out darkly under the thin fabric. I caress your smooth leg as the waitress comes up to take your order. Laying a cocktail napkin on the glass table top, she starts, then catches herself. With a broad smile, she asks, "What'll you have, ma'am?"

While you order, I glance down and see that your skirt has bunched up revealing your smooth pussy gleaming under the table. The waitress watches me caress your thigh.

When she leaves, you turn to me, "What time is your flight?"

"Seven; I have an hour 'til boarding."

"That's not a lot of time. I wasn't sure that I'd make it at all."

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you. You look and smell delicious."

I slide a finger along your pussy as I ask, "Is that outfit for me, lover?"

"Could be," you tell me, "I've been playing with myself all day; can you tell?"

I watch through the table as you push my hand away, then slide a finger into your wet pussy and give a shudder. The waitress reappears without warning, the broad smile back on her face. She sets down your drink, looking through the table, also. She watches you pull the hand from between your legs, bring it up, and slide two wet fingers between your red lips.

"I think I have everything I need," you tell her with a smile.

While we talk quietly and sip our drinks our hands explore each other's body. You quickly find my throbbing cock. Your fingers massaging the head of my cock make it hard for me to maintain the conversation. I retaliate by lubricating two fingers in your pussy and fingering your clit. I notice that the waitress is back watching us masturbate each other to the edge of orgasm. I focus on coordinating my fingers with your breathing. You lean into me and shudder quietly as I bring you to orgasm.

When you've recovered, you ask, "Can you take a later flight?"

"Everything's booked until morning," I tell you.

"I, uh,..." you start.

Then you lean into me, kissing up my neck, sucking an ear lobe into your mouth. I feel a nipple on my hand. I catch it between my thumb and forefinger.

"I've been thinking about you and masturbating all day. I want you to lick my ass," you whisper into my ear. "I want you to tongue my asshole. I've been thinking about you licking me there all day."

I ask, "Are you willing to put your hot ass on display for me?"

"Anything," you whisper in my ear.

I pull out my cell phone to find a room at the airport. I realize that security will figure out that I haven't joined my luggage and get them off the plane.

The waitress leaves the check in a small leather folder. Opening the folder, I find, in addition to the check, a tiny, white cotton g-string. The ink she used to write on it has bled into the damp cloth. I read, "You make me so WET!!" I pull the g-string out of the folder and hand it to you.

"I think this is for you."

When the waitress returns for payment, she stands between us. I pull up the front of her skirt, revealing her neatly trimmed, but very swollen pussy. You reach between her legs. She gasps as you run two fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"You are wet," you tell her. She takes your hand and leads us to the back of the bar.

"I have something to show you." she says. She ushers us into the ladies room, follows us in, and locks the door. She pulls up her skirt, walks over to the sink, and climbs up. We watch her sit on the sink and masturbate. One hand pushes her blouse up so she can pull on one erect nipple.

"I want you to watch me cum," she tells us as she furiously rubs her clit. When she cums loudly, I wonder what can be heard in the bar.

"We have something to show you, too," I tell her as she climbs off the sink. You walk over to the sink and bend over. I pull up your skirt, revealing your soft, round bottom. I drop my trousers, releasing my erection and slide it into you. As I slide in and out of you, the waitress moves closer, first on her knees to the side of us, then under us, her face inches from where my cock impales you. When my cock slips out of you, it smacks her on the nose. She takes it into her mouth, sucking your juices off. She pulls me out of her mouth and then slides me back into you. She licks my balls and the base of my cock as I fuck you. Occasionally, she pulls me out to suck on before sliding me back into you. After taking my balls into her mouth and sucking on them, she moves back to licking the base of my cock. She moves farther down my cock, licking whatever part of me isn't in you. She moves further down so she's licking you and me together; when I pull mostly out of you, she mouths my cock, when I slide into you, she sucks your labia and licks your clit.

Not wanting to cum yet, I pull back, watching you bent over the sink as the waitress, on her knees between your legs, eats you to a loud orgasm. When she moves away, I can see her bright red lipstick smeared on your thigh and pussy. I help you and then her up, my pants still at my knees. You grab her arm and give her a long, deep kiss. Then I get one from each of you. Hers tastes of cum and pussy. We arrange our clothes; you and the waitress fix your lipstick. When we leave the ladies' room and go into the bar, everyone is looking at us. When you and I leave the bar, you drop your purse again so you can show the bar your bare bottom.

We walk to the hotel and check in. We take the elevator to our floor and walk down the hall. You spot our room number. I open the door to our suite and stand aside. You enter the suite and walk to the coffee table in front of the sofa. You take off your jacket, revealing your tight red sleeveless blouse, and toss it onto the sofa. You look over your shoulder at me, and pull the tie on your skirt which comes undone and slips away, revealing your bare bottom. Throwing your skirt onto the sofa, you climb onto the coffee table. I stand in the open doorway watching you arch your back, presenting your tanned ass to me.