Missing Sergeant Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha?"

"Oh...... I made a mess on my bed," then she began laughing, "I just changed the sheets, too!"

"Oh, that's too bad" I replied. "I made a mess as well, but it landed on me and not the bed."

"Send me a picture" she replied, "Send me one and I'll send you another one."

It was an offer I couldn't pass up. I was still unfamiliar on how to handle the phone and use its programs and when I did figure out how to get the camera going I hung up on Samantha, but quickly took a picture and sent it her way. In just thirty seconds she sent me her own picture, sprawled out on the bed, arms limp, clad in a black sports bra showing off her curving, soft, 36C breasts and in the center were tiny lumps showing her nipples, the long, slender neck where I have kissed and licked her many times, mostly from behind, and her strawberry-blonde hair a mess on the pillow propping her head up. Her eyes had a light amount of eye shadow and eyeliner but I could clearly see her soft gray eyes, pink fleshy lips pulled back in a teasing smile to the left showing a couple of her pearl white teeth to complete her well rounded face and at the bottom was the text, "This is what you're waking up to."

I wouldn't mind waking up to that, her smoky voice, delicate touch, and insatiable appetite for me. She knew what I loved, liked, and didn't like and knew how to please me as much as I knew how to please her. This was an intense, serious relationship and I wondered if we should go further than sex-I mean, after all, we're going away for a month together. A moment later my phone vibrated with a text from her, "Mmm, lovely mess. Too bad I can't clean it up. :(" She was such a dirty woman and to hammer it in I swallowed my courage and tapped out a message designed to spur her.

"I smacked your ass. Tell me, who are you?" She loved getting her buttocks smacked and dirty talk.

Her text reply was, "Oh! Mmm. I'm dirty. ;)"

That wasn't good enough. "SMACK! No! What are you?!" I wanted to hear her say it.

Her reply, "OH! MMM, I'm a dirty sergeant."

That wasn't good enough, hammering at the keys, "SMACK!!!" I didn't know how else to gauge the intensity on this phone, "NO! You're a dirty cum slut."

Too my surprise, she replied, "OH! Yes baby. I'm a cum slut. I love eating your thick-hot-spunk as it coats my face."

"You're a cum slut!" I typed. I know this seemed to be pressing it, but I also knew that Samantha loved dirty talk. She loved getting facials as well, for the same reason. A sergeant she may be, but as she told me before, she was a woman underneath the uniform, she was a hungry woman and she loved having a little bit of authority over her from time to time.

And to prove that point my phone flashed with the message, "No, Cole, baby. I'm YOUR cum slut. Always will be." That is what I wanted to read and my heart began to settle. There was no reassuring way than to hear from her and just when I thought my night was over, that I could clean myself up and go to sleep, my phone began pulsing. It was a phone call from her!

Pressing the green button and putting it to my ear, "Hello?"

There was a low, drawn out sigh, "Cole?"

"Yes?"

"I love you" she whispered.

"Love you to. Be seeing you soon."

12