Missing Student

Story Info
Mom searches for daughter.
5.3k words
4.25
102.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Nadine Hathaway was excited as her mother Bee drove her to the airport. Her school had sponsored a high school graduation vacation in South America. The 18 year old tingled with anticipation, her blue eyes sparkled, she had been looking forward to this trip all year long. Her mother helped her with her bags and walked with her to the check- in counter.

It was raining and chilly in Atlanta and Nadine was looking forward to the warm sunshine and sandy beaches. Bee kissed her daughter goodbye and Nadine boarded the plane with sixty of her fellow students. As Bee walked to her car she was filled with an ominous feeling. Bee attempted to brush it off and scolded herself for worrying too much. After all, she was with a group and it would be safe.

The girls all stayed at the same hotel and were two to a room. They enjoyed the beach and the food. Nadine spoke Spanish and it sure came in handy, although many of the people they came in contact with spoke English. They found a swinging night-spot called Tony's&Carla's place. It was a wild and rowdy bar; Nadine was caught up in the mood and drank and danced into the wee hours of the morning.

A rather handsome man named Carlos bought her drinks and she could feel his pulsing manhood as they danced seductively. She had only been with her boyfriend and he had to work for his father and couldn't make the trip. She blushed as she thought of how much larger this man's cock felt. Nadine was feeling her drinks and was getting turned on by this 24 year old tan skinned, sexy man. He whispered in her ear that he wanted to take her home with him. It was against her better judgment but with the drinks and her state of arousal, she agreed to go with him.

He told her to go to the ladies room and meet him outside. That way, no one would see them leave the bar together; Carlos met her outside the side door and walked her to the car. She was surprised to see three other men in the car. Carlos explained that they were his friends and that they would drop the couple at his house and then he would drive her home when ever she wanted.

They drove for over an hour and finally parked at a house on the outskirts of the city. Nadine was surprised when Carlos invited his friends in for a drink. Carlos and his friends had a beer and he mixed her a very special rum and fruit juice mix with liquid X! Music was played, they danced and drank.

Nadine could not understand why she felt so aroused; her pussy was dripping and she had no control of her body. She didn't resist as her dress was lifted over her head and her undergarments were removed. The men stripped and pushed her to her knees and fed her their hard dicks. She felt like a wanton slut as she eagerly stroked and sucked the hard cocks. The pretty blonde could not understand what had happened to her.

She was carried to the bedroom and was thoroughly fucked in every orifice of her slender young body. She was humping back with fervor and could not get enough. After the young men were spent, Carlos made a phone call and two older men came and handed him money and transported Nadine to a nearby country in a van.

Nadine's roommate discovered her missing in the morning and thought about calling her parents but decided that she didn't want to get Nadine in any trouble. She saw her with Carlos and figured that Nadine was just having fun. The next day came and they were scheduled to depart that morning. The girl called Nadine's parents and Bee answered the phone. When Bee heard the news she immediately booked a flight with her husband.

Bee went to the police station and told them that her daughter was missing. They told her not to worry, it happens all of the time and that she was more than likely with a lover having a good time. Bee blew up and shouted, "My daughter is not that kind of girl; something bad happened to her, I just know it! Please help me find my little girl."

Bee was sobbing and the policeman assured her that they would do everything possible to find the missing student. After several weeks and still no trace of Nadine, Bee began going on the television appealing for help to find her girl. The 40 year old mom was stunning; she looked more like Nadine's sister than her mother. About the only difference was that Bee was 5'7" and had 36D breasts and Nadine was 5'5" and had 32C breasts.

After two months Bee's husband had to go home and take care of their business but vowed to be back as often as possible. Bee was frantic and helped with the searches for her little girl. While on television a General Valdes promised that the military would assist in finding her daughter. After the show he offered to take her to dinner and discuss the ways that he could be of assistance. The desperate mother gratefully accepted his gracious invitation.

They dined at a fine restaurant and agreed to send out search parties and distribute posters of Nadine. Over the next six weeks the General and Bee worked closely together and Bee's husband joined them for a few days before having to go back home to Atlanta.

The General called Bee at her hotel room and said that she needed to go out and get some recreation and offered to take her to dinner. Bee agreed and he picked her up and took her to a fine supper club. After dinner they danced and Bee cried on his shoulder. The General was an imposing figure; he stood 6'4', had a shaved head and mustache. His dark skin contrasted with her white skin. He hugged her and told her not to worry, saying, "We will leave no stone unturned until we find Nadine. You are such a beautiful creature that it breaks my heart to see you suffer so much. We will not give up; I am at your disposal to do whatever it takes to find her."

"Oh General, you are so kind and caring, I don't know how I would manage without you. There is no way that I could ever repay you for all of the help you have given me."

"My dear Bee, your beauty and presence is all the payment that I will ever require. Your beauty comes from within; it is not just on the outside. It is an honor and privilege to be able to assist such a special woman as you. It is I that should be thanking you. Let me kiss away your tears!" He held her tight as he kissed away all of her tears. His lips met hers and they kissed passionately. Bee could feel his throbbing manhood press against her and she thought how huge it felt.

Desire filled her loins but she managed to pull back and say, "I don't think we should be doing this, we are both married and it's just not right."

The General replied, "You are correct my dear, it is just that I feel so much an attraction to you. Your beauty is overwhelming; I want so much to take you in my arms and protect you from this cruel world. I meant no disrespect to you, please forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive; I feel weak in the knees and find myself wanting you too but it is not right. I have never cheated on my husband and I know I would hate myself afterward. When you pressed yourself against me I got so wet and filled with desire for you but my husband has been good to me and I don't want to hurt him."

They went back to the table and had more drinks. Their eyes meet and she was lost in his deep dark eyes and he was enchanted with her dazzling blue eyes. They both realized at that moment that it would be extremely difficult to resist each other. As they walked to his car Bee stumbled and almost fell to the ground but the General caught her in his strong arms. Bee was embarrassed and apologized; she said that it was a combination of the drinks and her high-heels.

When they arrived at her hotel the General helped the tipsy mother to her room. Once inside they embraced and kissed, the General explored her mouth with his long tongue, she melted in his arms and felt her willpower slipping away. "Oh General this is so wrong but it feels so right; I want you so bad, I need you and can't help myself."

"Now, now, please don't cry anymore and don't you think it's about time that you called me by my first name, Paul?" She trembled when she felt his huge cock growing and pressing against her. As they kissed his hands dropped to her shapely buttocks and squeezed her ass cheeks. Bee was panting for breath and moaned when his fingers went into her panties and slipped in her drenched tunnel of love. The wife and mother was torn between her love for her husband and her love for Paul. Yes, she was forced to admit that she loved him as well and wanted him so bad.

Paul felt that his cock would burst through his pants to get to this beautiful blond. It was not just a physical attraction; he had come to love her very much. Love was new to Paul; he married years ago because Maria was pregnant and instead of growing to love each other the drifted apart and only lived together for the children's sake. And now the 31 year old man found himself madly in love with this 40 year old married woman.

He gently laid her on the bed and proceeded to kiss every inch of her lovely body. She squealed with delight as he lingered on her thighs. Paul lifted her dress over her head and tossed it aside and then did the same with her bra and panties. Then he removed his own clothes and she gasped when she gazed upon his enormous manhood. He kissed her and felt her quiver when his 13" cock brushed against her leg. Paul kissed his way down to her beautiful breasts and marveled at her pink nipples opposed to the dark nipples of Maria. He kissed and sucked them with passion and then lowered his head to her blond bush. The perfumed smell of her aroused pussy was like an overwhelming aphrodisiac and his mouth fastened to her aroused sex hole.

He lovingly licked and sucked her hot pussy with vigor; as his long tongue darted in and out of her pussy, Bee screamed, "Oh my god, I'm cumming, this feels so good. Please don't stop! Oh, yesssss, oh, oh oh, soooo goodddd!" He moved up to kiss her and she could taste her own sex on his mouth and that only turned her on all the more. She reached down to his dick and was shocked when she could not fit her hand around the fat hunk of dark meat.

Her husband and her did not engage in oral sex and she was not very experienced, only a couple of guys before she married but wanted to return the favor to this wonderful man that made her feel so good. Bee pushed him on his back and put her mouth to his massive brown monster. She kissed the head of his cock and lovingly licked the shaft up and down. Bee cupped his ball sack with one hand and stroked his cock as she lowered her sweet lips to the colossal brown cock. She opened her mouth wide and tried to stuff as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She choked and gagged as it hit the back of her throat but she could not fit it all in her mouth.

Bee came up for air and vigorously stroked his massive hunk of meat. She stared at it like she was mesmerized; she felt nasty and naughty when she noticed her wedding ring against the big fat cock. She thought that she should be ashamed of herself but instead her pussy was dripping and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her whole life.

Paul sat up and pushed her on her back and spread her legs wide. He slowly inserted his cock in her love hole. He was gentle but she groaned as she felt her pussy stretch. With each stroke he went deeper and as her pussy adjusted to his size the pain subsided and turned to immense pleasure. He noted, "You are so fucking tight; it's like making love to a virgin. You are the most fantastic woman on the face of this planet. I love you Bee."

"I love you too my darling, your big dick in hitting places that never have been touched before; now that I have you I am never going to let you go. I am yours, please don't stop fucking me. I love you and I love your dick, it feels so good. I'm going to cum again, oh baby yessss...!" Bee wrapped her white legs around his brown hips and fucked back like a woman possessed and moaned out in ecstasy when he ejected his hot cum in her hungry pussy. After the loving they gazed into each other's eyes and kissed tenderly.

Bee couldn't believe it but his cock was getting hard again! A naught smile crossed her lovely face as she felt her pussy tighten around his stiff cock and fucked him for all she was worth. After they both reached orgasm again, he pulled his cock out with a large plopping sound. She felt so obscene when she licked his cock clean and tasted her own cum as well as his. But she loved every second of it and found that instead of hating herself, she felt elated. Her mouth made him hard once more and they made mad passionate love again before he went home.

No sooner had he walked out the door, Bee felt empty and missed him already. The blond knew that she belonged to Paul and never wanted to be without him and his loving ways; her husband Jack crossed her mind but she decided to sort that out later and get back to the search for Nadine. She went into the bathroom and her pussy was sore and stretched. She could not believe how much larger her love tunnel was. She went bed to get a few hours sleep before looking for her daughter again.

Bee was startled when the phone rang and woke her from a sound sleep. It was the General and he informed her that he had to go to another part of the country for a drug bust but he loved her and would be back as soon as possible; he suggested that she work with the police until he returned. She wept when she hung up the phone. Not only would she miss all of the help he provided for the search but she would miss being with him and now her body craved his big cock. All she could do was try to locate her daughter and look forward to Paul's return.

She was jarred out of her thoughts when the phone rang again; this time it was the police and they told her that they had a lead in the investigation and asked if she wanted to come along. She jumped at the chance to find Nadine and agreed to meet the policemen at the station.

Bee dressed and walked the two blocks to the station. Having been there every day to check on their progress, Bee was familiar with the station and went straight to the prosecutor's office and was told to have a seat by Vanessa Lopez. "So good to see you Mrs. Hathaway, I believe we have a solid lead on the matter of your daughter's disappearance and the officers are getting ready to take you now. Let me get you a cup of coffee." Vanessa knew how Bee liked her coffee but this time she added something a little bit extra, the same thing her daughter drank the night of her disappearance. Vanessa thought to herself how glad she would be to get rid of this trouble making bitch.

The two women sipped their coffee and Vanessa waited for the drink to achieve its desired effect. An evil grin crossed Vanessa's face when she noticed Bee become flushed and confused. The plan was for Bee to go with the police and never return but Vanessa decided to have a little fun first. The voluptuous Latin woman ordered Bee to walk over to her and asked "What's the matter Bee? You seem to be turned on; didn't the General fuck you enough? Perhaps I ignite the lust in you. Do you want me Bee?"

"Ah...how did you know about that? I don't know what is wrong with me, I feel funny. Please help me."

"Foolish woman, we know everything that you do." Vanessa roughly lifted up the blonde's dress and shoved two fingers inside her pussy and exclaimed, "You filthy little slut, you are soaked down there. I do turn you on! Yes I will help you and give you what you want. Get on your fucking knees." Vanessa lifted her skirt and dropped her thong and ordered, "Eat my hairy pussy bitch! Do a good job and make your superior cum."

Vanessa grabbed a fistful of blond hair and pressed Bee's pretty face to her steamy cunt. Bee had never done anything like this before but she had no control of herself and she eagerly lapped up the tangy pussy. "That's it bitch, chew on my swollen pussy lips and suck my clit; Oh hell yes, good girl, put your fucking tongue up my cunt as far as you can you stupid American slut. Now suck on my pussy and lick up all of the cum and pussy juice, yes just like that, good girl." Vanessa laughed at poor Bee sitting on the floor with pussy juice all over her face and told her to get the fuck up. Vanessa told her to walk out the front door and a police officer would meet her there.

Bee negotiated out the door and looked around, she could hardly walk straight. A police officer waived his hand and motioned for her to follow him. She desperately tried to walk straight as she followed him down an alley to the back of the building. She fell and scraped her knee and tore her stocking. The blond American woman was helped up and placed in the back of a van.

Three policemen were in the back with her and they made her give them blowjobs. The van stopped on the outskirts of town and she was helped out of the van by a young man named Carlos. He led her into the house and she was told to strip for them to the music that was playing. Bee could not understand why she was going along with this but she did! The men stripped as well and all had their way with her.

Carlos fucked her ass brutally and said, "You fucking skanky whore, you are the slut that caused me all of this trouble. I even had to grow a beard and mustache but the police are my friends and you didn't have a chance. Hump that ass back to my cock bitch! Your daughter was a better fuck than you; her tight pussy was fantastic but you have one sloppy cunt bitch. At least your ass hole is tight but it won't be for long." Bee screamed out as he shot a load of hot cum up her ass.

Bee was on the floor sobbing; she hated herself for letting these vile men ravish her and she hated herself for reaching several orgasms. What they said about Nadine cut her like a knife and she wondered what the beasts did with her little girl. Two older men came in and helped her up and she thought that maybe she was being rescued but they took her to another van and had sex with her. She passed out and the next thing Bee knew, she was waking up in a strange bed.

Bee felt groggy and had a bad hangover; she realized that she had been drugged and wondered where she was. Two men entered the room and informed her that she would be working for them. She asked, "Where is my daughter? What have you done with her? Please let me see her."

A heavyset man with a cigar in his mouth told her, "If you do as you are told and be a good little whore, we will permit you to see Nadine."

"Yes... yes, anything to see her. Is she all right? When can I see her?"

"As I have said, once we have decided that you are a good whore and don't give us any trouble, then you can see her, so I strongly advise you to cooperate with us. First thing that I want you to do is lose the clothes." Bee wanted to die but she complied with his demands in the hope of seeing Nadine; Bee was naked except for her torn stockings and she had no idea where her bra and panties were.

She stood trembling before the two vulgar men as they stared at her nakedness and took off their own clothes. The fat man got in bed and lay on his back and told her to suck his dick. Bee climbed on the bed and knelt before this gross man; she almost gagged as she neared his dick and the fowl odor of this unwashed man hit her nostrils. She forced herself to put her mouth on his cock and felt the other man enter her pussy from behind.

It caused her considerable pain because her pussy was dry; there was nothing about this scene that aroused her. Her only feelings were disgust and shame but she acted the part with the hope of soon seeing her daughter. The man pulled his dick from her pussy and shoved it up her ass. Her blond head was held tightly to the dick in her mouth until it shot vile cum down her throat. She was forced to swallow it and lick him clean. The other man ejected his sperm up her ass and mercifully the two men left the room.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12