Missing Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Bee was crying when two women entered her room with clothes for her to wear; it was just lingerie and stockings and fuck-me high-heels. They told her to bathe and dress for her first night on the job. She didn't know it but usually the girls went down stairs and mingled with the clientele and drank with them while they decided which girl to choose. Bee was new and high profile so the select clientele were sent to her room.

Bee emerged from the bath and dressed in purple lingerie and stockings with the high-heels. About an hour later a young man entered her room and had his way with her; he was the first of many that night. Four days later Bee was guided to an office and was shown a tape of Nadine fucking and sucking two men. "Please, when can I see her?" Bee asked.

"Tonight we will allow you access to the club and you can see your daughter. You will be allowed to converse with her for only a few minutes and then you both must attend to business. I feel compelled to warn you that we will be watching you closely and if you try anything or do not perform for our customers you will be sent to a far off place and be dealt with severely and you will never see Nadine again. If you behave like a good little whore and cause no trouble you may see your daughter often; do you understand?"

"Oh yes. Believe me, I will be good and will do anything to see my girl. Thank you so much; you will not regret this decision; I will be the best whore you ever had!"

Later that evening Bee mingled with the other girls and spotted Nadine talking to a couple of women. She ran over and flung her arms around her daughter and exclaimed, "Oh Nadine, you have no idea how I have longed for this day. You have never been out of my thoughts and I never gave up on finding you."

Nadine kissed and hugged her mom and replied, "Mom, what are you doing here? Please don't tell me that they have you working here too! I love you so much; at least we are together again, even if it is in hell. I have missed you so much."

A tall older woman, who was the madam, told them that they were opening the doors for the guest and that they could resume their conversation at another time. Mom and daughter kissed and both said that they looked forward to talking again. The madam took Bee aside and said, "This is your first time in the club so I will tell you what is expected of you. Most of our customers are men but there are some women and couples. You should mingle with them and accept drinks that they offer to buy; when they want to have sex with you I will take the money and you will satisfy them in any manner that they desire. The only thing that we do not permit is physical violence. We do not want our girls marked up. Now go to work."

The club quickly filled with customers and a young man offered to buy Bee a drink. They sat at the bar and he was very pleasant. Bee noticed her daughter sitting with an older gentleman and tried not to stare. The young man explained that he was a tourist from Germany and took her to the room. He was a good lover and Bee coursed herself for reaching orgasm when he fucked her.

A few minutes after Bee reentered the club she was approached by a black couple and joined them for drinks. It turned out that they also were vacationers. They were from Africa and had fantasized about sharing a blond woman. They paid the fee and accompanied Bee to the room.

Once inside they all disrobed and Bee found herself nursing on the large black breasts as the man played with her pussy and ass. The black man spread Bee's legs wide and entered her pussy while the woman straddled her head and lowered her dripping cunt to the pretty face. In spite of her efforts not to enjoy sex with the customers, Bee felt her own pussy flood with the large hunk of man meat that was pounding her pussy. Drops of pussy juice dripped to her lips and as if it had a mind of its own, her tongue darted out and entered the aroused cunt.

The sopping pussy was lowered to her mouth and Bee licked and sucked with fervor. She wrapped her creamy legs around her ebony stud and fucked back with frenzied passion. She abandoned any pretense of detachment and reached an explosive orgasm as she lapped up the pussy juice and cum at the same time the man filled her willing cunt with his red-hot sperm. As she tried to compose herself the couple told her that she exceeded their expectations and that they looked forward to seeing her again before they returned home. As a second thought, the black woman shoved her big black ass in Bee's face and made her worship it with her mouth and tongue. The black couple left and told Bee that she had fulfilled all of their fantasies and that they would be back to see her.

Bee was bewildered; she just performed a vile and humiliating act and she reached orgasm doing it! She worried and wondered what she had become. Bee scrubbed her teeth and used mouthwash in an effort to rid her mouth of the taste of the black woman's butt. She put on some blue lingerie and endeavored to get some sleep.

Suddenly the door burst open and a team of cops stormed the room. Bee was escorted down to the club and she was shocked and thrilled to see her husband and the General. She ran over and gave them both a kiss and hug. Her heart jumped with joy when she spotted two policeman guiding Nadine down the stairs. It was one happy family reunion and even though they had been through so much, they felt nothing but glee and relief that their ordeal was over.

Mother and daughter were admitted to a hospital where they were treated for their ordeal and tested for disease. They were delighted when the blood test came back negative. They were released from the hospital and went to dinner with Paul and Jack. Paul explained how one of the policemen talked about the whole thing and how Carlos and Vanessa had been arrested as well as all of the others involved; he also gave credit to the country where the whorehouse was and said that without their cooperation and assistance it would have been next to impossible to accomplish the rescue.

They drank and danced to celebrate and Nadine and Jack noticed the attraction between Paul and Bee but said nothing. As they danced Bee trembled when she told Paul that she must return to Atlanta with her husband and daughter but she loved him and would miss him more than she could say. Paul answered, "I knew that you would do the right thing no matter how painful it was and I admire you for it. I fully understand what kind of woman you are and that you would sacrifice your own pleasure for the sake of your family. I respect and love you but your plane does not leave my country until the day after tomorrow, may I please be with you for one more time? I will arrange for your husband and daughter to go to the circus tomorrow while we go to the station and fill out the reports."

"Yes, I want to be with you so badly; this whole ordeal has been a nightmare except for you. I owe you my life, my daughter's life and I owe you for the wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. I believe that one more fond memory will carry me through the rest of my life, thank you my love."

The next day Jack and Nadine went to the circus and Paul came by the room and had Bee fill out the paper work and left some more for Nadine, it took about fifteen minutes and they spent the next two hours making sweet love. They said goodbye and Paul said, "If any thing goes wrong or if you want me to visit America or if you want to visit here, please don't hesitate to call me, I love you so much and will be content knowing you are happy; goodbye my love."

They both had tears in their eyes and Bee said, "Who knows, perhaps you will require me to come back for the trial and testify and give identifications, so long for now my love."

As the family flew home, Jack decided not to question Bee about her relationship with the General. He was just glad to have his wife and daughter back and really didn't want to know. Nadine thought about starting college and forgetting the horrible ordeal. Bee vowed to make her husband happy but got wet when she thought about having to go back to South America for the trial.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12