Missing the Signs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know where her sister lives?"

"She's abroad at present so she won't be with her. Her aunt lives on the south coast somewhere, 'Coleridge House' I remember that because he's my favourite poet."

It says something about my state of mind that I stopped off at an internet café and looked up 'Coleridge House'. There were three listed to the south but only one within comfortable driving distance. With little else to do to occupy the day I set off figuring that, if nothing else, the sea air would do me good.

The drive took a little over an hour and the house itself was a surprisingly grand affair set in its own grounds. My instincts told me that this could not be Zoe's relative but I had to give it a try.

I was shocked when the door was opened to me. The woman standing there could have been Zoe twenty years on. The resemblance was remarkable right down to height and body shape.

She did not seem at all surprised to see me.

"Zoe's description doesn't do you justice."

"Is she here?"

"She was, you had better come in."

I followed her indoors and could not fail to notice as the sunlight, streaming in, caught her legs in silhouette through the thin material of her dress.

As she led me through to the conservatory I took in the tastefully expensive furnishings. As if reading my mind she spoke.

"I'm a lawyer. I used to be the black sheep of the family until Zoe recently assumed the mantle"

I took a seat and she sat opposite. Her dress was slit to the sides and fell away to reveal an attractive pair of bare legs. She smiled as she caught me looking.

"Zoe's told me all about you. She always values my opinion. It looks as if I was right about you."

"How so?"

"She says you keep trying to call. She thinks you're a little lovelorn. Do you not think that you're a little old for her?"

I felt insulted but held myself in check.

"We get along okay. It's early days."

"My point exactly; and yet you've gone to the time and trouble to seek me out. What does that tell us?"

I was getting angrier and found myself being more sarcastic than I intended.

"So tell me, based on what you've seen, am I a 'good match' for your niece?"

She seemed unfazed as she replied.

"Zoe is going to be away for a day or two; I will not tell you where. I had a little wager with her that you would turn up, although I was not expecting you quite so quickly. We've agreed that once I've had a chance to 'evaluate' you I will let her have my decision."

This was hard to believe. She met my mocking 'good match' with her own 'evaluate' and she was acting like a Victorian chaperone.

"So what do you want me to do, sit a test?"

"Fun as that might be, I think not. I'd like you to stand up and get undressed for me."

If her intention was to shock then she succeeded. She smiled as I sat dumbstruck.

"Zoe hates her mother, with whom she has nothing in common, but she sees something familiar in me. She said that you were a little prudish and I think she finds that off-putting."

I was growing fed up with this idea that I was middle-aged before my time. I got up defiantly and looking her straight in the eye I began to undress. I am proud of my body and I had managed to retain something of my summer tan.

I stood in just my boxer shorts with my hands on my hips.

"My my, are we a little coy?"

I did not like the unnecessary way that she stressed the word 'little' and I stripped off my shorts. I wanted to think of her as a dried up, frustrated, spinster but she was far from it.

Holding my gaze she rose from her chair and unfastened her dress. As it hissed to the floor I desperately wanted to check out the garden to confirm that we were not overlooked but I refused to be the first to look away.

She must have been at least forty years old but she was in great shape. She was wearing simple, but expensive looking, white underwear set off by a natural tan.

I slowly looked her up and down but she was unfazed; she was fully aware of her own attraction.

"Tit for tat?"

As she said it she began to remove her bra holding it teasingly in situ for a second or two before casually discarding it. Her breasts would not have looked out of place on a woman half her age. They were a modest size with a pronounced uplift so that her nipples pointed skywards and, just for a fleeting second, I wondered if the resemblance to Zoe went further than just facial features.

I could already feel a stirring from my groin and, as she slowly slipped out of her panties, blood began to run south.

Her sex was crowned by a neatly sculpted blonde triangle which pointed the way and I got the sense that she was a woman of experience who knew exactly what she wanted.

The problem was, what did she want? I was fully erect and, under other circumstances, I would have accepted the clear invitation but was this a test of my faithfulness to Zoe? Alternatively, was she going to be angry if I turned her down?

The look on her face told me that she was aware of, and enjoying, my dilemma. With a strength of will that would have been beyond me just days previously I returned her smile.

"Perhaps we ought to get dressed now."

She gave an almost imperceptible nod suggesting that I made the right choice and then she checked her watch. Without making any sort of move towards her clothes she sat back down.

She closed her eyes and turned up the palms of her hands whilst, at the same time, opening her legs a little. She looked quite natural basking in the strong sunlight and was alluring in repose.

As I reached for my shorts she spoke again.

"You'll find that Zoe is a little orally fixated; I think she takes after me. Do you think you can keep her fully satisfied?"

I was beginning to think that she was slightly unbalanced. She spoke as if my relationship with Zoe amounted to nothing more than keeping her physically fulfilled which was ironic given that I had not yet had a real opportunity.

Still with her eyes closed she continued.

"I'll make a bargain with you. You will go down on me. If you can make me come within fifteen minutes I will tell Zoe that you have my seal of approval."

I looked at her in astonishment. Stubborn pride had stupidly made me undress in front of her but what she was suggesting now was outrageous. The simple thing to do was to dress as quickly as possible and get the hell out but the thought that that might lead to an end of things with Zoe left me with a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach.

For a moment I stood fixed and then I took a first hesitant step. For her part it was as if she had been mentally counting down to seconds to a decision she knew that I would inevitably reach and, just as I began to move, she opened her legs a little wider.

Even as I knelt before her I was asking myself why I was prepared to make this sacrifice for a girl I hardly knew. Perhaps it was because she seemed capable of seeing the real me beyond the brash exterior and the trappings of wealth. But just what had she seen?

As I leaned down I reasoned that it was just fifteen minutes out of my life and I need never see her again. I put out my tongue which, even now, was still a little sore and licked the pink fringes of her inner labia where they lay exposed.

She was hot and her scent rose from her vaporously showing that, for all her apparent detachment, she was aroused as I had been. I took this as a good sign and ranged over her whole sex with broad sweeps of my tongue.

"So what do you think? Do I like it soft and gentle or down and dirty? You've got fifteen minutes."

I ignored her jibe and concentrated on working her sex open. Like her niece she leaked copiously and I found myself, almost unconsciously, comparing the taste. Common sense told me that they should be no more alike than any two unrelated women but my tongue suggested otherwise. I knew it was a trick of the mind but there was also an illusive echo of something in my past.

After a few minutes she squirmed fractionally in her seat and I felt just a tiny bit smug. I began to seek out her clitoris to bring matters to a close when I sensed a change in the room.

Without knowing why I looked behind me.

"Don't worry about me my dear. You carry on."

Framed in the open doorway to the garden was a woman that the early novelists might have described as handsome. She was tall and dressed all in grey. A cashmere jumper showed off an impressive bust and a three quarter length skirt, worn over black knee boots, hinted at shapely legs.

A curly mane of auburn hair described a face with high cheek bones over which her piercing blue eyes were given even greater prominence. At first glance I thought she was of an age with Zoe's aunt but then I noted, beneath the impeccably applied makeup, the laughter lines which probably made her at least ten year older.

"Hillary, come and take a seat. This is Zoe's latest."

I was bewildered. These women seemed to treat the whole bizarre situation as nothing out of the ordinary. Even as I was wrestling with this thought I considered the implications of 'Zoe's latest'. Did she bring all her prospective boyfriends to be vetted and what did that entail?

I was about to get up but a hand on top of my head kept me in place. Hilary, meanwhile, casually sat down in the chair that I had recently vacated.

"Is he any good?"

"He shows promise. Do you want to try him?"

At that point I lost it.

"What the fuck do you think is going on here."

I barely got to the end of the sentence before she slapped me sharply across the face.

"Show some respect. Hilary, here, is my best friend and, until she retired last year, she was head of my chambers."

I was so taken by surprise I did not even retaliate. I looked at Hilary who was already rising from the chair and starting to undress.

"You know what. I think I will give him a try."

It was a world gone mad. Why was this woman stripping off when there was absolutely no chance of me going anywhere near her? Well if she wanted to make a fool of herself then let her.

Her jumper crackled as she pulled it over her head and then she deftly worked the fastenings of her bra.

I have to say that her breasts were impressive. They were large but they had retained their plumpness and showed no hint of sag. I wondered if she owed anything to the surgeon's art but they sat very naturally.

Her nipples were large in proportion and faced front almost arrogantly as they engorged in the cooler air.

She shimmied out of her skirt and panties leaving her standing in nothing more than her boots. Her legs were well toned but they bore one or two of the marks of age.

She looked like a woman who worked to keep herself in trim but she could do nothing about her slightly heavy hips and a hint of belly suggested someone who enjoyed the good things in life.

Her arrogance had me seething. I had risen from fairly humble origins to achieve what I had but these women obviously had the backing of family money and connections to support their rise up the ladder. I totally resented the notion that they could have anything they wanted in life which, at that moment, included me.

The bitterness broke through to the surface.

"Is your husband no good in bed or has he just gone off you?"

She did not appear at all disconcerted as she looked down at her wedding band as if noticing it for the first time. Then she looked back at me with an odd smile.

"Sadly, I married beneath me; I fell for his physical charms and ignored his lack of breeding. Fortunately, my career has taken me all over the world and has provided me with ample opportunities to assuage my needs.

Don't look so shocked. Women can play that game just as well as men. The truth is I gave up on my husband years ago. The closest he gets to me nowadays is when he uses his mouth and I certainly make sure that he keeps in practise in that regard."

The nature of my career, and the machismo that it engenders, promotes a degree of broad mindedness but the matter of fact manner in which she spoke took me aback.

Whilst I was still off balance she picked up a cushion and casually tossed in onto the floor.

"Come and lie here. I'd like to ride that pretty face of yours."

The woman was insane but, deep in my mind, something chimed. As I started to rise to my feet, to leave them to their madness, I had to cover myself to conceal the beginnings of an erection.

The restraining hand on my head relaxed but she spoke sotto voce.

"This might seem a little unfair, I know, but I don't want to see Hilary disappointed. You can leave but, I promise you, if you do you will never see Zoe again."

No one, not even Zoe, was worth this. Her aunt let the thought hang for a second or two.

"You were prepared to give me fifteen minutes. What's ten minutes more – six hundred seconds and its all over."

The moment that I started to rationalize that thought my fate was sealed. Was I prepared to cast off Zoe so easily? Could I not swallow my pride and endure for a count of six hundred?

I felt as if I was detached from reality, looking down on events, as I crawled the few feet to where the cushion lay waiting. I watched thin clouds scudding across a sky made impossibly blue by the tinted glass of the conservatory roof and then everything was eclipsed.

"Are you ready?"

Hilary loomed over me her smile almost a leer. She raised her foot and teased the side of my face with the pointed heel of her boot before stepping astride me.

From my recumbent position her breasts looked intimidating but not as menacing as her sex. Seen from this angle she had a broad mound with long labia forming a dark slash.

She began to descend with a gracefulness that her build belied her knees slowly pinning my shoulders. From a distance her sex had appeared hairless but now I could see that she was overdue for the beauticians. Her mound shone with a fine silver sheen which was a further betrayal of her true age.

She hovered over me for a few seconds inviting me to contemplate the nature of my ordeal and then, with an audible sigh, she closed me in.

It was a nightmare from Edgar Allan Poe as her thighs pressed against the sides of my face and then her weight forced my head deep into the cushion.

Her sex was something amorphous as it split and moulded itself to my features in a suffocating wetness.

I was struggling for breath and it was only by angling my head down a little that I could manage but her goal was sensory overload. My eyes were fixed on her perfectly varnished fingernails as she gently took hold of her labia and sealed them over my nose.

She held herself in place and smiled as my distress increased. When I reached the point where I was going to buck her off she relented and eased back just a little. I tried to fill my lungs but she cut me short. I found myself sucking on her sex and filling my mouth with her cloying taste.

Age clearly had no bearing. It was the familiar female essence that I had come to know so much better in the past few days although the scent was underpinned by a heavy perfume that she had dabbed on the inside of her thighs. I was left wondering if this was for the benefit of her browbeaten husband.

For a few moments she was content to toy with me settling herself over my mouth and rising at indeterminate intervals to allow me a tainted breath but then she grew more needy.

"Use your tongue."

As she said it she moved forward a little shutting me off from the light; I was already hot but now it became stifling. Her new position made it a stretch for my tongue but she was not seeking finesse. I probed the soft wetness that enveloped me and pressed as deeply as I could.

It had an immediate effect as she began to squirm but, as she did so, she seemed heedless of her own weight. But for the cushion my head would have been crushed but even as it was the pressure was painful.

I began to count to myself and I was in the hundreds, thinking it would soon be over, when she drew a deep breath and held it.

For a second or two she was mercifully clear of my mouth but then, with studied deliberation, she rubbed herself over my whole face.

It was as if she was marking her territory as she smeared herself from my chin to my forehead and I felt particular disgust as she encroached right into my hairline.

If it was an attempt to humiliate me then it succeeded but I could get over it; no one was ever going to know.

The surprise came when she repeated the movement bearing down just a little more heavily. I barely had time to register how wet she was before she made a third traverse.

She was gauging the topography of my face and, when she was satisfied, she started to move with a slow, easy, rhythm. She demonstrated remarkable suppleness as she drove from the hips only slowly gathering speed.

To begin with it was bearable but, as her excitement grew, she sought more friction at the expense of my battered face. Only her natural lubrication kept it from being complete torture. Her sex and thighs, as well as my face, were all oiled but I was gasping in the heated smell.

Her movements became more rapid, more purposeful, and she began to grunt with effort. My skin felt as if it was being abraded and I wanted it to stop but there was a latent, feral, power within her. I am a big man but I was paralyzed with a fear that I did not understand.

I knew that ten minutes had long since passed but, finally, she literally ground to a halt. Her sex was centred over my mouth and I felt her thighs tighten as her orgasm took hold of her.

I opened my eyes but all I could see was imposing under hang of her breasts.

My muffled ears picked up a muted keening cry and then a gush of moisture exploded into my mouth.

Fearing that I would gag I began to struggle but she rode me down and I had to swallow quickly as the inundation continued. I thought that my skull was going to be crushed by the combination of her weight and her powerful thighs but she finally relaxed and moved back.

She rested on my chest for a few seconds and then she stood up altogether.

"My God, that was good."

She did not deign to look back as she gathered her clothes leaving me to sit up and try to clear my head. At that moment I was more desperate for a shower than I had ever been in my life but as I cast a glance at Zoe's aunt she was sitting with her legs wide open.

"You've still got another eight minutes…"

Chapter 4

"I think it's really sweet that you tried to find me and my aunt thinks you're great by the way."

Just hearing her voice again was a thrill. After my encounter at the coast I decided that, if only for the sake of my sanity, I had to try and cool things down. I left one final message on her voice mail telling her to get in touch when she was back in town.

Over the next three days the urge to try her phone again seemed to rise up every few minutes during my waking hours and any sleep that I did get was restless.

At work a new trading account that should have come to me went, instead, to a recent incomer from our New York office. I was off of my game and it was being noticed.

Then she called.

She had been staying with a friend who had just come out of a long term relationship and needed a shoulder to cry on. I jokingly told her that I would not mind a few minutes on her shoulder myself when she became serious.

My heart lurched when she told me that she had some things she wanted to discuss with me and she would not be drawn on whether or not they were good or bad.

She suggested meeting up at 'Freakshow' again. It was the last place I would have chosen but she told me that she had some complementary drinks vouchers and I sensed that she would have been upset if I turned down her hospitality. Money seemed tight and this was her way of giving something back.