Missing You

Story Info
She makes a sexy video for him when she misses him.
1.3k words
3.71
7.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been out the on the road traveling again and I miss you as usual. I want to do something for you to help ease the distance between us even though you've only been gone a few days. Yes, we do chat on yahoo messenger, email and talk on the phone but that's not personal and intimate enough for me sometimes and I know it's not for you either.

After some thinking about what to do for you, I finally come up with the most awesome idea, why didn't I think of this sooner!!! My laptop has a webcam and I'm going to make you your own private sexy video, made with you in mind. I'm so excited about my idea that I don't waste any time getting everything together that I need.

I get the laptop set up at the end of our bed at just the right height so it captures everything. I turn on the lights in the room so the scene is illuminated just right. And I know just the just the right outfit to wear for my sexy video. I have a fishnet body stocking that is crotchless and I can't forget my 3 and half inch fuck me heels to complete my outfit perfectly. I always want to look my best for you. Oh and I cannot forget my rabbit vibe that always make me cum hard.

I quickly get changed, I'm so excited doing this for you and I know you're going to love it so much. I get myself into position on the bed and reach to turn the webcam and adjust the laptop into the perfect angle. I smile as the cam starts recording, and begin to tell you how much I've missed you and that I'm going to make you your own private sexy video. I tell you relax and enjoy the show, because I know that I will. I settle back onto the bed aligning myself so the cam captures everything and adjusting the pillows so I'm comfy.

But I before I lie back, I pull the fishnet down exposing my tits more to you and begin to rub them and play with them. My nipples become hard pebbles. It feels so good, I then lie back and my hands roam all over me touching and caressing my every curve. I don't waste much time my fingers find my already swollen pussy lips and begin to rub them. My fingers slide between them and stroke my hard clit....oh feels soo good.

I know that you can hear my moans of pleasure. I reach for my rabbit vibe and turn it on; I rub it against my pussy and feel the vibrations on my clit. Mmmmmmm. I place the vibe right on clit and my hips begin to move and buck. Dang this thing is so powerful, it won't be long at all before you're going to hear the sounds of me cumming hard.

I keep the vibe right there on top of my clit and move it around, finding the most sensitive spot. You hear me tell you that I'm so close and I'm going to cum soon. Just a few minutes longer and you hear the sounds of me cumming hard for you. Oh god, that was soo good. But I'm still not satisfied yet, I need to feel you inside me.

I only wish that it was possible, but my vibe with have to do for tonight. It slides into me so easily since I'm soo wet for my orgasm. I start fucking myself with it, sliding it in deep over and over. . You hear me tell you that I wished that it was your cock buried deep inside me.

I'm so caught up in the throes of passion that I don't realize that you've walked into the room. I hear you tell me that you would love to buried deep inside me right now. As I look towards the sound of your voice I can see that you've wasted no time getting undressed. You quickly crawl up on the bed to join me. Your arms surround me as we kiss sweetly but very passionately.

"Damn babes, I've missed you," I tell you.

"I've missed you too, my sexy porn star. Now where were you, hum yes you want my cock buried deep inside you, I think I can more than handle that."

We kiss and touch our hands caressing each other all over, kissing more to further increase our passion. We're so hungry for each other. It doesn't take too much longer til I feel your cock entering me in one smooth thrust. Ohh damn babes that feels so good. You start out slow almost teasing me...all the way and then all the way out. Making me moan.....mmmm. I tell you that I need you to fuck me hard. I need to feel your cock buried deep inside me over and over. You are more than happy to do just that because that's where you want and need to be too right now. Our souls are soo intertwined and our bodies just need to get reacquainted even though it's been such a short time. I've missed you so much.

I just love spending whatever time I can with you no matter what we are doing. Of course, I love anything physical whether it be just holding hands walking around the mall or hard core down and dirty fucking because our attraction to each other is undeniable.

Your thrusts increase in intensity and I know that another orgasm is building up deep inside me once again. I also know that it won't be long until you cum hard because my sweet pussy is so tight and wet for you. Your cock keeps fucking me harder and harder, we are in a never ending lip lock. Kissing and moaning because it feels soo damn good.

I moan and pant harder as my orgasm comes closer, I can't hold back much longer, damn babes you turn me on soo much. I want and need to cum for you. A few more deep thrusts from you send me over the edge and I cum hard.

I moan and pant as my orgasm takes over my body, feeling so good right now. My pussy tightens around your cock as I cum; I know that I won't be much longer till you cum too. I urge you on, telling you to cum because I want you to feel as good as I do right now....in post orgasmic bliss. But I still feel your cock deep inside me with a sense of you needing to cum too.

"Come on babes, come for me," I moan as we fuck harder

A few deep thrusts and I hear your passion and your cum spilling out, as you cum into me. Mmmmmm love when you cum hard like that. I love making you feel that way just like you make me feel. So incredibly satisfied right now...welcome home babes.

You relax down into me in post coital bliss, we kiss sweetly and saying how much we missed each other. It doesn't get any better than this. I love feeling like this with you, so happy and relaxed, and satisfied. You move to get more comfortable as we snuggle together, still kissing as you tell me about your trip. I love our intimate times together when I get to share things with you that nobody else does. We continue to kiss and cuddle making up for lost time as it were. I love when I can be with you this way. So sexy yet sweet.

"Time for some sleep, sexy girl?"

I smile and giggle at the same time, "Yes it is, but I think that we just made our own sexy video because the webcam has been on the whole time."

You chuckle, "Eh, oh well, so we did. I guess I better shut your laptop down before we get some well needed sleep."

"Mmmmm yes, that would be a good idea."

You get up quickly just long enough to shut my laptop off and then we snuggle back into each other, kissing sweetly before we both drift off into a very peaceful sleep.