Mission Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, big boy. You too, Laci. Undress him."

We stood and kissed for a long few minutes, Laci first sliding off my jacket, then unbuttoning my shirt. She sighed and pulled back far enough to look at me as she ran her hands over my chest.

"God," she whispered. "You're as sexy as she is."

"That's not possible," I said, kissing her. Another moment passed before she pulled back.

"Okay," she said, reaching down to touch the still-kneeling Marie's smiling face. "But close."

We kissed some more, our hands exploring. Her body felt every bit as amazing as it looked. I love that strong yet soft feel of a healthy woman's body, there are few things as much fun as exploring a new female lover. Somewhere in the middle of our touching Marie went to work on my pants. Laci felt it and grinned down at her.

"I know," she said. "I'm reminding myself that he hasn't had any foreplay, I just want to tear his clothes off and jump him."

"I'm a boy, baby," I said with a laugh. "I don't need foreplay. Besides, I just watched two incredibly beautiful girls make love, I'm more than rarin' to go."

"Oh, good," she said with a grin and pushed my pants down. We both laughed.

"Sit down, boy," said Marie. Laci grinned again and pushed me back onto the chair. Boots, socks, and jeans flew across the room and in short order I was naked. Marie grinned at Laci.

"There's a lot they fuck up in porn," she said. "But you know what they do that's, like, every boy's fantasy?"

"This whole night?" said Laci.

"Well, yeah. But right now I mean two girls kissing his stuff at the same time."

Laci grinned up at me.

"Well, he's certainly got enough stuff for it. That thing's got a zip code."

They had fun doing me together. It was a huge turn-on for me that they were so into each other that I was like a prop. Don't get me wrong, it was about what I was feeling, but in a "tee hee hee, see what we're doing to him?" kind of way as opposed to an "oh, yeah, big daddy, you're the king, we're worshiping you" kind of way. Not that the other wouldn't be fun, too.

They ran their tongue piercings up the sides at the same time, licked and sucked my balls, alternated sucking on the head and kissing each other, just generally put on a hell of a show. It was incredible. I was so hard it felt like I was going to split at the seams. Marie finally laughed.

"Damn, baby," she said. "This thing feels like a pipe. And it's hot."

"I am just unbelievably turned on right now," I said. She grinned at me.

"New game," she said to Laci. "Show me how far down you can go on it. Whoever goes further picks what happens next."

Total cheating.

"Okay," laughed Laci. She spent a couple minutes sucking me deep. Did a pretty impressive job, too, she was very, very enthusiastic. I moaned and laughed as she worked.

"This needs to be a short game, or whatever happens next is going to be just the two of you while I take a nap," I said with another laugh. Marie laughed, too.

"Don't believe him. He's like the Energizer Bunny. Okay, my turn."

My baby gives the best head. She loves it, she's been known to just masturbate while giving me head as the entirety of a sexual encounter, and sometimes when she's alone she gets herself off with her fingers while sucking on her dildo.

She went down a few times, bumping me into the back of her throat, which for whatever reason is how she gets ready to deep throat. It's a weird feeling, I can feel the thick spit building up back there as she does it, then, when it feels right to her, down she goes. This time she paused, looking at Laci, then slowly pressed down until her chin reached my balls. It's an awesome feeling, I could feel her throat muscles squeezing my head and her tongue moving against the sensitive underside of my cock.

I still don't get how she does it. My cock curves upward. Not a lot, but enough that it seems like she should only be able to do that from upside down, from a sixty-nine.

"Oh, my god," said Laci. "How can you? You look like a snake eating!"

That made Marie choke as she tried to laugh. She pulled off, coughing and laughing.

"Alright," she said. "Just for that, you're learning the trick. To the bedroom, snake-chow."

We moved to the bed, laughing and teasing. Laci finally lost her skirt, but at my behest left the stockings on. They teased me about it until I told Laci about Marie more than once having me keep my leather work belt on, complete with dangling hammer, and my gloves and boots. Marie grinned at the story.

"It's true," she said. "I'd have made him keep his Levis on, too, except he wouldn't have been able to fuck hard enough. I keep a pair of leather gloves just for him to wear to bed sometimes. They're nice and soft, but still all macho."

"I think I'd like that game," said Laci. She shrugged. "Sure, I'll keep 'em on. I put 'em on for you guys, after all."

"You were wearing 'em at work," I said as we laid down.

"Not those, she wasn't," said Marie. "Different skirt, different shirt, and different shoes, too. She went home and changed."

"And showered, and shaved my legs." Both girls laughed, almost giggles. They took each other's hands and kissed, settling in on opposite sides of me. My confusion must have shown.

"If you guys said no," Laci explained, "hopefully you wouldn't have gotten close enough to notice the different clothes. But if you said yes, I'd be all nice and pretty. And Marie could see me in my fuck-me shoes."

She held up a still-shod foot, to approving noises from Marie. I swear to you, the more I'm around girls, the less I understand them. Men are from Mars, women are from Alpha Centauri.

"Come on, sexy," Marie said. "Turn around and sixty-nine my boy. You lost again, you're learning how to eat like a snake."

Once again they had a lot of fun, and once again I was mostly a prop, albeit a prop that contributed an orgasm to the fun this time. Laci came as I ate her with my cock in her mouth not too long after they started. Not too long being relative, they played with me for a long time.

Laci did manage to get me down her throat. Marie coached her in forming a cavity at the back of her throat and pushing just until it was uncomfortable and taking it slow to get used to it. And then just put her hands on Laci's head and pushed, cracking us all up.

Once she had the hang of it Laci got turned on, sucking me deep repeatedly at enough length to be gasping for air when she came up. The sensations were overwhelming. Marie would suck me while Laci breathed and lick my balls and thighs while the redhead went deep. I licked with more intensity as they got serious, and Laci had another orgasm with me pressed deep in her throat, moaning around me, her hands clutching at my thighs. I laughed when they both stopped working on me after she came, giggling and kissing and talking about what they'd been doing.

"Alright," I said, still laughing. "That's it. Papi needs to cum, somebody's getting fucked."

They both laughed as I sat up and flipped Laci onto her back. Marie pointed at her, so I grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and quickly rolled it on. I leaned down to kiss her as we started, but the tenderness lasted about four seconds. As soon as she'd guided me inside her I lifted up a little and started fucking with energy. I wasn't kidding when I'd told them I needed to cum, I was seriously turned on.

The only reason I was able to last long enough to give her a good time was that I was overstimulated, like when you come too close to orgasm to back off, but back off anyway. Marie leaned in to kiss Laci and caress her body, and she came hard, her legs around my waist, maybe ten minutes into it. I didn't last long after that. Embarrassing, really, although Laci didn't know any better.

We laid in a heap, breathing hard and whispering about how hot we found each other. After a few minutes I grinned at Laci.

"Wanna show me what Marie liked so much when you went down?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, returning the grin. Marie laughed and kissed us both and we shifted so Laci and I could lay together between her legs.

We made my baby scream. I'm not sure how long we were down there. Well over half an hour, certainly, maybe as much as an hour. Laci used her mouth and hand, then I did, then we played for a while, teasing her, touching her together and trying to lick her together and just generally driving her nuts. There were pinches and tickles and giggles and love-nips on her thighs, and then the intensity climbed again. The grand finale involved two of Laci's fingers and two of mine, with my thumb providing some stimulation a little further south.

Marie didn't know what to do with herself. For a while she alternated grabbing our hair and talking to us with laying her head back and moaning, but after a time she was just somewhere else. Her back arched, her hips gyrated, she cried out when she came and when one of us did something especially stimulating, she kicked our backs with her heels, and she reached that place where it's hard to tell one orgasm from the next.

I've asked her after she's been in that state whether it's one long orgasm or a series, but she has no clue. Generally she kind of dreamily says, "I don't know... how long was I like that? It was paradise."

Finally her energy ebbed and one of her hands drifted down to stop us, gently touching because she had no strength to actually push us away. I kissed Laci, our fingers still inside Marie.

"That's all she can take," I whispered with a big grin. "We tilted her out."

She laughed and we extracted our hands, still kissing.

"Hey," she said. "Where was your thumb?"

"Where do you think? Not a lot of options in this area." I grinned at her surprised look. "Hey, obviously she liked it. Come on, we should be holding her when she comes around."

We crawled up to sandwich Marie, kissing her and caressing her as she came back to awareness. When her eyes were finally focused she gave a bright laugh and kissed each of us for a while. Marie and I laughed again a few minutes later when Laci crawled half on top of us to reach for another condom from the drawer. She held it up and looked a question at Marie.

"Sure," Marie said, smiling. "Help yourself."

They reached down together to bring me back to erection with their hands. Not that I needed much help. More *sproing* than slow inflation. When I was ready Laci rolled the condom on and climbed over Marie to mount me, and I had to grin when I realized that I was inside her before her eyes ever left Marie's face. Definitely more into my girl.

Which fact defined this round of sex. We fucked for a long time and in several positions, but always with the girls' attention on each other. Marie sat up to kiss and caress Laci as she rode me, then lay face-to-face with her, Laci straddling her thigh, as we did it doggy-style. That was definitely Laci's favorite, she loved laying in Marie's arms as she got fucked. I had to be gentle so I didn't break their lip-lock as I thrust. She came repeatedly, and with so much passion that at one point her eyes were watering. Marie kissed the tears off her cheeks with a smile.

I was less gentle when I turned her on her back. A man can only take so much, after all, and the position changes were being defined by Marie not wanting me to finish. She kept stopping me when she knew I was close.

Now, at last, I took Laci's attention. I picked up the pace and the force until I was banging her head into the headboard, her legs waving in the air on either side of my thighs. She screamed her passion, grabbing my neck hard, nails clutching, and moaned with eagerness when Marie leaned down to kiss her again.

Her not knowing my name prolonged the sex a few minutes and made all of us laugh... at one point I moaned her name, just "Oh, Laci, it's so good" or something like that, and she started to respond.

"Oh, God, you're incredible..." Her ecstasy kept her from thinking clearly enough to cover, the brain-freeze as she tried to come up with my name was obvious. "...Papi."

I tried to fight the laugh and said her name again. Marie's head was turned toward her, now Laci's eyes flicked to Marie's face for a second and Marie obviously mouthed my name.

"Oh, Kent," Laci sighed. Now I couldn't stop the laugh. "Kevin! Ken! Ken!"

All three of us laughed, Laci blushing and covering her face. She had some fun with it the rest of the night, calling me random names or turning to Marie and asking "What was his name, again?"

We wore each other out, the sex never finding it's way into the awkward zone threesomes sometimes take on. Laci was willing enough to go with the flow to quickly pick up on how we let the action move from one person to the next, which is in our experience how such things work best. Outside porn, that is. Everybody likes to be the center of attention, and if you let that happen in turn as opposed to trying for some "I saw it on screen once" three-way simultaneous orgasm, a threesome can be everything it's imagined to be, and for everyone involved.

Marie went back and forth between kissing Laci and I for a while, gently touching and whispering sweet nothings, and when we had our energy back Laci and I focused on her for another while. After some teasing foreplay, mostly from Laci, the two of them brought me back to life and Marie and I spent some time slowly making love, Laci touching and kissing Marie the way Marie had done to her. After a while Laci grinned.

"Oh, sure," she said. "You get tender and sweet. I got my hips knocked loose. Seriously, Keith, that's the first time my back has ever cracked during sex."

Marie laughed at that.

"Yeah, come on, baby," she said with a wink. "I know you've got one more good round in you."

Turned out I did. We went at it hard and fast, winding up with me behind her as she lay facing Laci, the girls touching and kissing. I brushed her sweaty hair back and kissed her shoulder as she came the last time, very intense, and she finally reached back to touch my face, her hand just kind of aimlessly groping, signaling that she'd had enough. I smiled at Laci, kissed Marie again, and flopped down onto my back.

"I thought we were supposed to hold her when we tilt her out," teased Laci.

"We are," I said. "You do it. I can't move."

Marie chuckled softly and sighed happily at Laci's caresses and gentle kisses for a while, then the girls teamed up to finish me off orally. Once again it was fun to watch their conspiratorial smiles and whispers. I was just the boy they were playing with, their attention was on each other. They grinned and laughed at my sighs, found as many ways as they could to make me moan and squirm, and laughed as much at as with me when I groaned and asked them to finish me.

It was very, very late by the time we finally got to sleep, and all three of us were very mellow and very happy. Everyone got some giggles out of the kissing and touching as we settled in, the girls playfully going back and forth between each other and me, acting like they kept forgetting I was there and 'accidentally' smothering me with their hair. I laid awake for a short time after they were out, enjoying their bodies on either side of me, and when I at last drifted off it was in that delightful way where the difference between asleep and awake becomes indistinct, awareness slowly fades, and the warmth of sleep just gradually overwhelms you.