Mission For God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could respond, irate Henry strode quickly to Adolph. "Adolph. Adolph. It's not working. Come to room 8 immediately."

"What's not working?" responded Adolph perturbed.

"The whole thing. Come quickly," demanded Henry. At the vision of a major water leak appeared in Adolph's mind but then he reminded himself that Henry was given to hysteria and manipulation. Adolph agreed to follow Henry.

"Okay, settle down Henry. Rose, please follow me. Henry, please explain what's wrong," asserted Adolph. Rose, in her bright red bikini followed the party.

Henry and Adolph entered the room as Steve pounded Barbara, still in the doggie position, as hard as he could. Barbara just grunted, "Uhah. Uhah. Uhah." Her muscles stiffened and her body quivered from each pounding thrust. Her dangling breasts rippled. Steve slowed his pounding as he exclaimed, "Ah. Ah. Ah. Oh god. Oh god. God damn!" Steven bent over Barbara as he ejaculated into her. Together, they fell onto the bed, completed.

"See," exclaimed Henry, "I told the man to stick it in her ass and he did nothing. Finally, I told him to stick it in her pussy and he did. Your hypnotism doesn't work."

"Henry, my friend, they only do what they really want to do. Maybe he didn't want to stick it in her ass. You can't make them," answered Adolph. "Besides, did you offer any of that ass jelly? It really hurts without it if you're not used to it, you know."

"Oh. Son of a bitch!" responded Henry.

"Let me try to prove my point further okay?" asked Adolph. "Take your clothes off, Henry." Henry looked suspiciously at Adolph. "Go ahead, Henry. They were commanded to ignore the man in black, remember?"

"Oh, yah," responded Henry and he quickly removed his clothes.

"Henry, sit on the edge of the bed. Steve, arise and stand in front of Henry," commanded Adolph. Adolph quickly removed all his clothes and sat next to Henry on the edge of the bed. "Barbara, arise and stand in front of me." Once Steve and Barbara stood in their assigned positions, Adolph spoke again, "Steve, get on your knees and suck Henry's cock. Barbara, get on your knees and suck my cock."

Steve remained standing while Barbara got on her knees and began to lick Adolph's tool. "See, Henry? You could tell him ten times and he won't do it. So Henry, you call Barbara to you," sported Adolph.

"Barbara," said Henry weakly. "Come over and sock my cock." Barbara walked over on her knees and started kissing Henry's cock. Henry put one hand on her head and watched her.

"This is your opportunity, Henry, put her on her back in bed and get some real pussy. How many years has it been since you've had anything female?" said Adolph trying not to tease. Henry just shrugged as Barbara began to mouth his full erection. "I'm not criticizing you, Henry, but you'll find almost all straight people here. That's who we attract and target. Help yourself." Then he remembered, "Steve, put your bathing suit back on and go out to the pool until the bell rings again."

"Yah Adolph, I remember when you used to ram me like Steve did Barbara. And I used to suck you off many more times than you sucked me off," responded Henry. He put both hands into Barbara's hair and her head bobbed up and down. He looked at the back of her head, "She's pretty damned good."

"Yes, well Henry, I'm not into that any more, as I've said before. I've just evolved, Henry, that's all. Franzie and I have an open marriage and now I get all the pussy I can handle. And they pay me for it, too," smiled Adolph.

"Rose, you look so hot in that fire engine red bikini. I'll bet if you take it off that you'll just burn me up," cooed Adolph. "Will you take it off for me, Rose?" Without answering, Rose reached her arms back behind her to unhook the bikini top.

"Henry," called Adolph. "Can you handle Barbara from here by yourself?" Facing away, Barbara bent over to guide her bikini bottom down her legs and free of her feet. Adolph looked at Barbara's ample ass and then at his full erection. Adolph continued, "I've got some urgent hospitality work to attend to."

Barbara had brought Henry to the middle stage of orgasm. The pressure built up and he fought to contain it as the pleasure rocked his body. Barbara was relentless and the sucking noise continued unabated. Sensing he could no longer hold on, Henry looked straight ahead, closed his eyes, and surrendered to the inevitable. His toes curled and stomach muscles contracted. He tightened his grasp on her head to keep his dick down her throat as long as he could stand the pleasure. Without control, Henry spurt all over Barbara's mouth and face. With a satisfied daze on his face, Henry fell backwards onto Barbara's bed.

Believing Adolph and Rose had departed, Henry was gently startled when he heard Adolph's voice. "Barbara," Adolph ordered, "please put your bikini back on and return to poolside. At 11 PM, you can select another lover. In the meantime, take a dip in the pool to cool off your hot pussy." Henry opened his eyes to see that Adolph and Rose, still naked, had remained to watch him climax. Rose had clamped her legs around one of Adolph's legs and slowly gyrated her hips to stimulate her pussy against his leg.

Barbara smiled and answered, "I will. You make me hot, Adolph. You're next, after 11 PM."

"Henry, my friend," Adolph began, "if you want to go straight sometime, you're welcome to stay with us for a month." Adolph backed away from Rose and grasped her hand to leave. "It's just a thought."

Forewarned about Barbara and after satisfying Rose, Adolph returned directly to the pool area to tap Cynthia and present her contest award, but Cynthia had turned in for the night.

Saturday 10:15 AM

The abundant sea breeze mitigated the southern heat and humidity. The oversized umbrella shielded the patio table and the three occupants in the late morning sun. Penny approached the table wearing a plum colored bikini with the same white sarong covering her. Her pretty black hair and sarong flickered in the breeze. She laid the breakfast plates before Franzie, Adolph, and Henry. "This looks so good and I am so hungry," said Henry to Penny. She smiled and departed.

"I knew you were good Adolph, back when we all were professors, but I have no words for this," complimented Henry.

"Most people get better at their jobs and professions over time," replied Adolph modestly.

"Henry, I saw you checking out Penny. You can have her if you want her," said Franzie smiling coyly at Henry. "You don't have to wait until tonight either. Adolph programmed her to accept any and all lovers at any time. Pretty convenient, huh?" Franzie smiled again. "Adolph found that this trait works out well with the inhibited males we sometimes get. The best part is that she never remembers her lovers."

"If I could just bottle that," Adolph said with humor, "I'd be a rich man today."

"Yes, you would," rejoined Henry.

"It's a real shame that you missed the cooking class at 7," said Franzie. "You might have like it."

"I could care less about cooking. I thought you knew," replied Henry. "Besides, wasn't it for women only?"

"Well, yes it was for women only," replied Franzie, "but you could have watched it from Adolph's office. Still can because it is taped. The cooking class is really not about cooking. Henry, do you know what the Sybian saddle is?"

"I've seen movies..." replied Henry.

"Franzie and I," began Adolph, "have made careers understanding how the male and female bodies work sexually. Often times our male guests do not know or care to bring their female companions to orgasm. The Sybian brings every female to orgasm every time, guaranteed. We want all of our guests to be satisfied and to have a compelling reason to return. So we offer cooking class on Saturday and Sunday mornings." Adolph paused a moment to let that sink in. "Personally, almost always do I bring a woman to orgasm, one way or another. You could say it is my signature."

"Tell me Adolph, how does this business work?" asked Henry.

"That's a question that most folks won't answer, Henry, but since we go back to our teaching days, I'll tell you, but only if you promise not to tell anyone else, particularly that bitch next door. You know the bitch I'm talking about?" replied Adolph. "Justine. You're staying at her place."

"I promise. You know me," replied Henry. "Not a peep." Franzie and Adolph looked at each other.

"First, we bought this place twenty-five years ago and lived frugally until we paid it off. Then, as I've said about Penny, we keep our expenses low. We eat for free by steering our guests to certain establishments. Next, we charge a lot for the weekend stay. We get occasional drop-in business during the week but we'd rather have it either full or empty. Once a month, we host a swingers night on Sunday nights. So far, anybody could do what we do.

"The trick, Henry, is the post hypnotic suggestions. We program our guests to return twice a year and actively make referrals. We interview all guests and send the rejects next door. Subconsciously, they all know they've had a spectacular time here and want to return. Swinging is something they all want but all deny. We just remove the barriers between the two and make a modest living at the same time," concluded Adolph.

"It's that simple?" replied Henry.

"Simple," replied Franzie, "but not easy. We've both learned and practiced our skills at this for many, many years. And so we've been rewarded."

"Would you be interested in selling, Franzie?" inquired Henry.

"Not now, Henry, perhaps when we retire. Right now we earn a good living, enjoy a certain reputation among part of the community, and get all the sex we want," replied Franzie. "Who'd want to give that up? Give it up, for what?"

In the distance, Penny accompanies a rotund woman in her forties. "Sorry to break into your lunch," announced Penny, "but can you speak with Justine Thomas for just a minute?"

Adolph instinctively rose for the lady and Henry followed. "Good afternoon Justine," Adolph began. "It is a pleasure to see you again." Justine greeted Franzie and Henry.

"Franzie and Adolph, I wanted to tell you before anyone else knows," she began, "I'm going to lower my price $10,000 with my broker. Would you have any interest now in buying my bed and breakfast? You're my friends so I wanted to tell you first."

Franzie and Adolph exchanged looks. "Justine, that's very kind to tell us first but, as I've said before," replied Adolph, "one inn is enough. Maybe if we were in our thirties but those days are over. As before, if I hear of anyone looking, I'll send them to your broker. I still have her card."

Justine wanted to stay and talk with Franzie but soon she excused herself and returned to her inn next door. After inquiring where some gay bars were, Henry excused himself.

At the pool party later that night, Franzie managed to bed three handsome men before calling it quits. It did not take long for the women left sitting poolside to figure out that they had to be aggressive to avoid sitting out the dance. Two more women attached themselves to Adolph and he was again unable to take Cynthia to bed.

After the guests bedded down early Sunday morning, Franzie and Adolph dismissed Penny after locking up the inn. Franzie curled on her side and fell off to sleep in sweet exhaustion. Adolph lay on his back and closed his eyes.

Sunday 4:10 AM

It seemed like only minutes but Adolph awoke to the sensation that there was someone in the room with Franzie and him. Still on his back he opened his eyes to a sight which immediately activated full survival-mode adrenalin. A man or a ghost or an apparition presented himself. The man, about seven feet tall, stood at the foot of the bed with arms akimbo. He wore light, silver body armor and a flowing white cape. His forearms and calves also had body armor and he sheathed a long sword from which tongues of fire licked from inside the scabbard. A light without source illuminated the man.

"Peace, Adolph. Do not be afraid," spoke the being with a face as serious as a thousand years. He would be considered handsome but wore a deadly serious countenance. Adolph quickly poked his wife, who did not stir from her slumber. Then Adolph moved to the floor, as to prostrate himself in praise.

"Arise and stand Adolph. Created beings do not worship other created beings but the Creator, only," he spoke without emotion.

Slowly Adolph stood up. "Who? Who are you," he trembled, "and what do you want?" His breathing accelerated as if he were running a foot race.

"Some call me Moroni and some call me Anuj," replied the angel. "Your name has come up before the Lord of Hosts. Long have you mistreated His children and long have they cried out. Tonight, you will stop."

The image of Cynthia and other women and men from the past that he suspected were people of faith, danced inside his brain. "This is about them?" he surmised to himself. The angel did not move.

A deep, guttural voice spoke into Adolph's brain, "You can take him. You know how to control others."

Adolph's brain raced to formulate a strategy and a solution. He stiffened his back and asked with his best seductive voice, "Sir, can I wind it down or must I stop immediately? And who is this Lord of Hosts?"

In a movement too fast to see with Adolph's eyes, the double edged sword was unsheathed and pointed directly at Adolph and touched his throat. A chilling sensation spread around his neck. The fire, which engulfed the sword, looked like the fire at a barbeque and tongues of fire dropped to the rug on the floor. "Adolph," the angel continued, "in a time and a half time, the Lord of Hosts will require your service. Do not fail Him. You will speak again in a day." The angel momentarily shifted his eyes to look at Franzie and then back to Adolph. He continued, "The days for Franzie are almost complete." The angel paused to let the message settle in and then continued in his stern voice, "Do not fail the Lord of Hosts." The angel sheathed the sword and, as he clicked the hilt against the scabbard, he disappeared. The fires on the rug immediately died.

Adolph rushed to Franzie's side and frantically shook her. He yelled at her to get up but made no sound. Sleepy Franzie awoke and, upon seeing his terrified expression and agitated state, asked Adolph, "What happened to you?" He could only grunt.

Franzie turned on the lights. "Did you have a stroke? Get dressed and I'll take you to the hospital," she commanded. Despite his weak protestations, Adolph dressed. His written account made Franzie all the more panicky. The hospital could not find anything wrong with Adolph's heart, brain, or blood flow. The doctor wanted to admit Adolph to watch for a possible seizure but Adolph refused.

Back at the inn for breakfast, Adolph wrote out the complete story of what happened. They agreed that Franzie should tell the guests that Adolph came down with the flu and he stayed inside their room.

At about 4 PM Henry knocked on their door. Franzie admitted their old friend and said, "Poor Adolph has both the flu and laryngitis. What is it, Henry?"

"I've bought it," started Henry with sheer excitement, "I've bought the inn next door from Justine. Isn't that great?"

Adolph slapped his hand upon the bed in disapproval, grunted repeatedly, and turned away. "You've bought the inn? Why? What will you do with it?" asked Franzie shocked.

"I'm going to do what Adolph and you have done. I'm going to make a gay inn with hypnosis," said Henry looking at Adolph's back. "Adolph, you'll teach me how, won't you?"

Adolph shrieked in a grunt. Franzie spoke first, "I think I can speak for Adolph, Henry. We're old friends and we love you, Henry. But a gay inn next to ours would ruin our business. It's nothing personal and we want you to succeed but you should succeed a bit farther away." Adolph rolled over in bed and shook his head in exaggerated agreement.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way. I've given her a deposit and submitted a mortgage application. My trustee is in agreement. I thought it would be perfect. Well, if you don't mind, I should get back to Miami. Franzie," said Henry as he kissed her good bye. "Adolph, I love you man," he said as he squeezed Adolph's hand. "Get better soon. Bye." And Henry departed.

Franzie bent over to kiss Adolph, "I am sorry my husband. I've got to attend to our guests." She left the room.

Monday 5:20 AM

"Yes," Adolph proclaimed loudly enough to wake Franzie. In a normal voice he said to himself, "yes, I can speak."

Franzie rose and smiled. She kissed Adolph and said, "You can speak, just like the angel said. Now go back to sleep." Franzie put her head back on her pillow. An energized Adolph got dressed and went out to walk along the silent beach alone.

Monday 9:35 AM

"Good Morning, Justine," announced the caller.

"Good Morning, Josie. Do you have good news for me?" asked Justine.

"Well, hon, no I don't. I've been over this backwards and forwards with the underwriter and my boss but no way. Little Henry has really bad credit. I know he's putting down $100,000 down but he'd have to put $500,000 down before we'd loan him any money. It's not just us, that's the FRMC standard, so it would be the same anywhere he'd apply. I've already called him and his trustee won't put that much money up," explained the loan officer. "Henry asked that you just destroy the check. I said you would."

Monday 9:50 AM

The inn was empty of guests and Adolph, Franzie, and Penny sat and ate breakfast and discussed planned maintenance tasks for Penny. Up from the beach walked Justine with an unsure smile on her face.

"Good Morning Justine," called Adolph and Franzie with saccharine enthusiasm.

"I am glad that you can speak again, Adolph. Are you feeling better?" asked Justine.

"Yes, thank you," replied Adolph. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Well, if it's not too much trouble. I hear Penny is a wonderful cook," she answered. "Besides, there is something we should probably discuss."

Penny left with her order and Justine spoke first. "I am sorry that I've caused you this trouble between your friend and y'all," she started. "I don't mean any harm. I'm just anxious to sell because I need the money. My inn does not do as well as yours does and I don't know why. He gave me a $10,000 deposit. I sure wish I could spend it now."

"So you were looking for some money?" asked Franzie. "Who did he apply with? Has he been pre-approved?"

"Well, yes I am looking for some money to tide me over until we get back into the season. As for a mortgage I took him to my girlfriend Josie at Savannah Lends. Henry was not pre-approved but Josie thinks he looks good for the loan," Justine responded. "I guess becoming an innkeeper was a spur-of-the-moment thing."

Franzie and Adolph exchanged secret glances and Franzie again addressed Justine, "Justine, why don't we give you a check for $25,000 and you tear up Henry's check?"

"Tear up his check?" Justine answered in a low voice. "So you want to buy my place for $15,000 more?"

"No Justine," answered Adolph. "You tear up his check and keep our $25,000. You can cash the check now."

"Wouldn't that be unethical?" answered Justine. "What would I say to Henry?"

"You give your friend $2,000," replied Franzie, "and have her call Henry to tell him that he was turned down. Do you see how easy it is?"

Still in a low voice, Justine answered, "Easy? Yes, but would it be right?" She looked at the soundless, determined faces of Franzie and Adolph. "Okay, I guess so." She pulled the check from her purse and tore it up. Franzie and Adolph became animated and happy.

Franzie stood up. "I'll get you a check," she said. "Thank you, Justine."

123456...8