Mission to a New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, much tired," I hear Brian agree from only a step ahead of me. "Long time from bed sleep. Ground yesterday. Sleep good. Sleep late."

I pause at the entrance.

"And Debbie?" I hear Jelick question.

"Debbie here," Brian pulls, pulling me into the room.

I see them.

And I know they see me.

"Yes!" The eyes of both men look upon me.

"Debbie decide toga for thank," Brian tells them.

"Yes!" The two men sigh and stare.

"Good look," Jelick gets up to look at me.

"Yes, yes! Good look!" Daniel immediately follows. "So big size."

I am mortified. The men fail to express any indecisiveness. They look right at me. I am more embarrassed than I have ever been in my life, and then it gets worse.

To my horror, as I stand half-topless before them, they get up from the chairs to take a closer look! They walk towards me and stare!

"Much milk!" Jelick looks from one side of my naked tit.

"Yes, much milk," Daniel agrees from the opposite side.

They even bend forward to take a closer look! First Daniel and than Jelick. I feel their hot breaths against my sensitive nipple. The men get up to look at me as though it is perfectly natural for a man to do. I don't know what else to do except remain frozen and allow them to look as though I am nothing more than a side of beef.

"Me hear Debbie and Brian," Jelick smiles mostly at me and then turns to Brian. "Me hear much. Me think Debbie tied."

I blush with embarrassment. They heard! They know. They suspect I have been tied up and fucked. It makes me even more humiliated.

"Yes," Brian confirms their suspicions. "She tied well," He smiles at me. "Fun!"

Jelick looks at me and smiles. I notice he looks mostly at my tit, and he has a great deal to look at.

"Yes, Debbie look fun! Use chains on," Daniel agrees too. "Yes, look fun, very fun!"

I think about how much I heard from their wives, and then I think about how much they must have heard from me. I want to cover up and run away in shame, but I know I cannot. I must simply bear it, allow the men to admire my body, let them picture me tied and fucked.

"Brian use canto too?" Jelick inquires of Brian, still starring at my tit.

Brian doesn't understand. He looks at me for a translation, but I don't understand either. "Canto?" He asks.

"Yes, Canto," He turns to me and demonstrates. Jelick forms his hand around an invisible object and then pretends to jab it up and down between my legs. "Brian Canto Debbie?"

I immediately know. So does Brian. "Canto" is the Longtonese word for dildo. He is asking if I got to experience a dildo between my legs. Worse yet, he is asking me; not Brian. He apparently asks me because he knows I speak the language better.

I take a hard swallow. "Um, yes," I am forced to admit that Brian used a dildo on me.

"You like?" The torture goes on.

I don't know what to say except to tell him the truth. "Yes," I must fight the humiliation. "Much like!"

I am not sure why I add this last part, but it is the truth.

Thankfully, this doesn't seem to bother the men. Jelick gives up his line of questioning and turns his eyes away. Daniel takes a few seconds longer.

"Me thank for sleep place," Brian tells them. "Now must leave. Go Nabo."

"Eat first," Jelick brings a plate from the kitchen that I am sure his wife-slave prepared. Looking around, I noticed the wives are nowhere about. I figure the men made them go out to work in the fields already.

I want to leave. I desperately want to run out of the cabin and get as far away from the place as possible, but Jelick and Daniel insist we eat and Brian does not object. I have no opinion in the matter.

We do not eat much, but then I do not expect much. The primary meal in the Longton culture is always at night. For lunch, they only offer us water with some meat, bread, and a little cheese. It is the equivalent of half a sandwich. I sit at the table and devour mine.

"Look good taste," Jelick speaks after he takes a bite.

I first think he speaks of the sandwich, but then realize he instead refers to my boob.

"Yes, give much milk," Daniel agrees. "Good for milk! Glass milk each!"

Their repeated mention of milk in connection to my boobs gives me a disturbing thought. I realize the Longtons do not keep many domesticated animals. They do not have anything to take the place of a cow on Earth, and then I remember the cheese that I just ate. I shudder at the thought and try to erase it from my mind.

* * * * *

We soon finish lunch and leave Jelick and Daniel to walk the rest of the way to the village of Nabo, but not before the two men take many more glances at my bare tit. They look at my chest every few seconds as though they can't get enough of it. I have no choice but to endure it.

In the end, Brian leaves our hosts with a small token of our appreciation. It is a piece of turquoise for each, relatively easy to manufacture on a star ship but considered very valuable and used as currency to the Longtons. Brian carries several such pieces inside his backpack to partially make friends and partially to demonstrate his wealthy status.

"One item more," Brian pauses just before we start to walk away. "Brian saw light drop from sky. Brian saw five days past and follow path. Wise man say good luck bring."

Jelick's eyes light up. "Yes! Not see Jelick," He points to himself. "But others tell Jelick see!"

"Can Jelick tell who?"

He gives us the name of two men in the village, which I quickly commit to memory. I figured a few women probably saw it too, and I will question them later. The men wouldn't include them as reliable witnesses on this planet.

To be continued...