Mission to a New World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" He corrects me. "Other hand."

'Oh my God!' I feel like screaming out as I realize my other hand is on his balls. I realize he wants me to squeeze his nuts. No human male has ever asked me to do that before. This is all very strange.

Even stranger, he seems to like it. I squeeze down lightly with my "other" hand. I squeeze on his nut sac, and it doesn't seem to bother him. If anything, it appears to increase his arousal. It certainly increases mine!

I quickly realize that the balls on Longton males are not nearly as sensitive as human males. They can be squeezed without causing extreme pain, which immediately makes me wonder how much more they can be squeezed.

"Oh Debbie good!" Jelick compliments when I attempt to find out.

I use both hands and mouth in unison. I squeeze down on his organ with one hand, his nuts with the other, and suck all at the same time. His pre-cumm feels almost hot as I suck it out of his hole. I like experiencing him with both hands and mouth at the same time.

I like his nuts the best. I suppose that's because I never had a man's nuts before. I used to be careful of them, but with Jelick I am free to squeeze and manipulate them all around. I keep squeezing them tighter; pulling on them harder. I want to find his limit, but he does not seem to have any.

It doesn't take long before my mouth remains clamped down permanently on the mushroom tip of his cock. My hands continue to work his nuts and shaft as I swirl my tongue all around. I think this must surely make him cumm, but still he holds out.

I am practically kneading them now, his nuts that is. I squeeze them together inside the palm of my hand. I squeeze them so tight they change shape. Instead of neat round balls, I feel them spread out like pancakes. A human male would have been screaming out in pain by this time, but it seems to little bother Jelick. If anything, the constant ball-torture appears to bring him closer to climax. I can somehow tell he is finally close to an ejection.

This gives me another wild idea. It is something I've always fantasized doing, but never had the nerve to go through with it. I know this may be the only chance I will ever get. Besides, 'what the hell'? I think to myself. 'I have already gone so far, why not go one step further?'

With my hand still on his balls, I take a single one of his nuts between my thumb and forefinger. It is a big nut, the biggest I have ever felt, about the size of an egg. I take his nut between my finger and give it a yank.

"Yes! Good Debbie. Not long now."

Even this doesn't bother him, so I do it again. This time, however, I give his nut a little squeeze at the same time. It feels like I am pulling his ball right out of his body, almost as though I am castrating him. The thought sends a primordial wave of ecstasy through my body.

"Yes! Oh yes!" He pants. "Me feel it! Me think me feel it!"

'Finally,' I think to myself as I take his opposite nut and do the same thing. I feel both relieved and thrilled at the same time. I want it to last forever, but at the same time I am anxious to finish him off. I am not sure how much more I can take.

I trade hands one last time. Now, with renewed vigor, I pump his organ with one hand while I crush his nuts together with the other. What was two balls, now compresses into the space previously occupied by just one.

I play them against each other, his balls and his member, stroking his rod first and then squeezing down on his nuts a second later. Both hands continue their never-relenting torture. His balls are no longer the size of eggs. Within my fingers, I have shrunk them down to the size of cherries. I crush them into each other and can feel the hard things deform into pancakes. I feel as though I am pulling him apart, squeezing the life out of his organ.

"Me ready!" Jelick suddenly cries out.

I am ready too. The head of his cock remains firmly planted in my mouth. I think about removing it, but quickly decide not to. I don't like to give blowjobs to men, but Jelick is more than a man. He moans with pleasure, and I can't wait to blow him.

"Oh Debbie! No more! Take me!" Jelick cries out.

I feel him with both my hand and my lips. His shaft begins to throb! His balls begin to inflate. I feel his massive bulk begin to pulse and quiver. It is as though he is about to give a massive orgasm.

My stroking hand stops stroking. My nut-hand continues its never- ending torture. I expect him to do it right away, but only the throbbing continues. In fact, his throbbing seems to become even stronger. His monster cock expands and contracts like a balloon. So do his nuts. I have never felt anything like it.

Then he does it. All of a sudden he explodes into my mouth. I feel the force of his squirting semen on the backside of my mouth. I taste his warm, succulent sperm with my tongue. He lets out a powerful ejection that nearly fills my mouth with one squirt. His quantity is unbelievable.

I want to swallow him, but then for some reason question the proper protocol in this culture. I don't know why I think about protocol at such a time, with a giant cock between my lips and a mouthful of sperm, but I do so anyway.

Jelick gives me no time to decide. As I think about it, he explodes into my mouth again. The shaft of his cock swells and pulsates in my hand, and then it suddenly pounds forth a second squirt that seems even more powerful than the first. It fills my mouth even further, so much that my mouth cannot take any more. I feel his thick milk between my teeth and puff out my cheeks. I am forced to swallow to avoid suffocating on it.

Then, unbelievably, his shaft swells a third time. This time I decide to squeeze his nuts in unison with his ejection. As I feel him load himself up with my hand and get ready to shoot, I crush his balls. I squeeze down on his now tiny nuts as tight as I can with my little fingers. I want to squeeze out every last drop of his precious sperm.

Even more ejaculate fills my mouth, this time with even more quantity than the last. Again, I fail to hold it all and am forced to swallow.

A second later he cumms yet a fourth time and I must pull it out. I cannot swallow him fast enough, and so must allow him to squirt his sperm onto my face. It hits me just under the nose and then squirts up the front of my face and all the way up into my hair. I instinctively close my eyes to protect them.

Unbelievably, his organ continues to squirt. Not as much as the first few times, but his member continues to pulse and squirt with my hand still encompassed around it. It squirts once more into my face. My natural reaction is to prevent any more sperm from going into my eyes, so I pull down on the thing and allow it to spit onto the top of my chest. I feel a stream of man-milk run down my boob. He erupts again, and then he erupts one more time to cover my upper chest with his juices.

I remain on my knees before him, worshipping his God-cock, the answer to all my prayers. I taste sperm in my mouth. I feel more sperm drip down off my forehead. Still more drips down my cleavage and soaks my chest. I think he has cummed the equivalent of 10 human males.

I remain kneeling with my eyes closed. I am overcome with ecstasy. I can't believe it possible for a male to cumm so much. His cock, which I still hold in my hand, finally stops moving on its own. His nuts, which I still encompass in my opposite hand, feel noticeably smaller than before. It is no wonder, given the quantity of sperm that drips off my body.

I momentarily feel disappointed, but it isn't over yet. With my eyes still closed, I feel his hand on my chest. He presses his thumb into my swelling mounds, but it is not my mounds that he wants - at least not yet. He takes hold of the two cloth strips of the vertical swimsuit and pulls them apart. He pulls them open beyond my boobs. I kneel before him with my big tits fully exposed.

Next, he lifts me up. Jelick takes me under the arms and lifts me as though I am light as a feather. I must reluctantly let go of his cock and balls in response. He lifts me up and places my back up against a tree.

I glance down to look at myself. What I see amazes me. My own tits look almost white. They are nearly covered with a thick, white coating of sperm. In a few places, his sperm cogitates into small globs. I look like an absolute slut.

And then I think of my face and the squirts that hit me first in the nose and then on the forehead. I realize my face must look the same way, covered in spunk. I probably have it even in my hair.

Jelick wastes no time. "Feel milk holders," He says as his hands take hold of my big jugs and spreads his male juice all around. "Big milk holders. Feel good."

"No!" I try to pull my hands away without success, but then I don't pull them with very much force. Jelick takes hold of my boobs and lifts them up as though guessing their weight. He does not handle my tits roughly, but gently moves them all around. He gives me the equivalent of a chest massage with the use of his own sperm as a lubricant. It feels great! The best massage I think I ever received! Jelick seems to especially like to grab the bottom of my tits and heft them up into the air. He presses them together and gives me artificial cleavage. He also likes my nipples, which I like too. My nipples quickly turn hard as the palm of his hands repeatedly brush up against them.

Jelick soon takes off the rest of my top by slipping the straps down my shoulders and then pulls my hands out the front. He knows just how to do it, indicating that he's taken off many vertical swimsuits before mine. He takes off the top half of the swimsuit and turns his attention again to my tits.

I close my eyes and hear myself moaning with pleasure. I think I am especially vocal when he rubs across my hard nipples. Thankfully, he notices this too, and he starts to concentrate on them. He takes his fingers and flicks them across my sensitive, protruding nipples.

I am in heaven. I can hardly stand it. I enjoy it tremendously - especially the lubricant. I always liked it when boyfriends gave me chest massages, but none of them ever gave me a massage with his own sperm! And there is plenty enough sperm even for tits as big as mine. Jelick soon runs out of lubricant, but this is no problem. He picks up more from my forehead and then scrapes it from his own cock to add to the already thick coating around my tits.

I burn with desire. I can hardly stand it. My pussy is on fire. I know it is wet, and he certainly knows it too. I think about sex and cry out with desire. Sex with Jelick is too staggering to bear. I realize he would have the stamina to hold out for a very long time; like a half-hour of hard, continuous fucking. And if he should decide to tease me... The thought is even more staggering to bear. He might be able to fuck a girl for hours without stopping. I would break the world record in orgasms. It would be like fucking a big man who never expired.

My eyes remain closed as I next think of him exploding inside me. 'Oh my God!' I think to myself. 'Think about all this sperm squirting inside me.' My pussy would already be stretched beyond its limits, and then to feel him throb and pulsate in me too! There is no way I would be able to hold him all. My belly would start to swell. Leftover sperm would spurt back out along the length of his cock. It would flow down the inside of my thighs and drip on the floor at my feet. I wonder if my monthly birth control pill would be effective against such an onslaught of raw sperm.

I feel it without warning. In one instant I wear a bikini panty. The next instant it lays at my feet.

"Ah!" I scream out.

I open my eyes and look ahead. Jelick no longer stands before me. His hands no longer play with my tits. I stand against the tree helpless and confused, and then I look down.

"Ah!" I scream again.

I see the top of his head. He has come off my tit and now kneels at the ground at my feet. I never felt him leave my tits. I suppose I was too much in heat to notice, and now the sight of him places me even more in heat. His position leaves no doubt. I have no trouble guessing what he is going to do next.

"Debbie milk Jelick first," He says. "Now time Jelick milk Debbie second."

"Ah!" I scream out a third time in less than a minute as he dives in. He takes me by my ankles, pulls my legs apart, and then dives in with his mouth to my soaking wet cunt.

"Oh! Oh Jelick!" I nearly scream his name.

I can't believe what is happening. Jelick is eating me out! He gives me oral sex and eats out my twat. But no, he doesn't eat me out. He ravishes me! Jelick ravishes my burning pussy.

"Oh God!" I cry out in a mixture of English and Longtonese. "Holy fuck! Oh my God!"

He pulls me in closer by placing his hands first on my thighs and then reaching around to grab my ass.

"Holy shit! Holy fuck!" I yell out to him in delirium. "Oh God Jelick, what are you doing to my twat?"

His tongue dives in deeper. He eats me out further. He tastes more and more of my female juices. And I know I have plenty of juices for him to taste. The tongues of Longtons feel as long as their dicks.

And then it happens. It hits without warning. I orgasm into what feels like the biggest explosion of my life.

To be continued...

Comments Welcomed