Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother gets in and makes me fuck rose
929 words
4.23
134.2k
41

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eecoop
eecoop
124 Followers

(You may want to read the first chapter before reading this one since it is a continuation of a scene started in the first chapter.)

Rose, our house girl, did not turn loose of my cock and to my surprise it did not go down. It stayed as hard as it had been and maybe even got harder. The house girl's hand just froze in place on my cock. I did not move either. I just looked at my mother standing in the doorway to my bedroom.

My mother was a highly educated and cultured woman. She had not really wanted to come to this mission station out in the bush in this small African country. My father had told the family he had heard the Lord calling him to be a missionary and my mother had to go where he went. However, she had not gone without complaining every step.

My mother was a short plump woman with big breasts and a belly to match. Her butt was a perfect match for any African woman her age because it was big and moved every time she did. I thought my mother was sexy just like I was turned on by the black women who surrounded me.

I had not really wanted to leave our home in the states, but I had found many reasons to want to stay. My mom had seemed to become more relaxed once we had been on the mission a few weeks. She even walked in on me a few times when I was in the big galvanized oval bath tub.

Rose always filled the tub with me in it for my bath. When Rose filled the tub, she always checked the temp by reaching into the water next to my cock and making sure she touched my cock. It was obvious that Rose like to see my big cock come up out of the water as she teased it.

This was the condition my cock was in the first time my mother walked in on me taking a bath. She did not turn and run. She walked over and looked down into the tub. She was wearing a skirt and a very tight top. All the tops she wore seemed too tight for her big breasts, but that day the top seemed even tighter than usual and I grew even larger and poked higher out of the water in the bush tub.

My mother looked at me and was smiling. That confused me at the time more than I can explain now after everything that has happened since, but I was confused. I had masturbated thinking about my mother's big breasts and butt, but I never thought she would be starring at my swollen dick and then smiling at me. It happened a few more times before the time she walked in on me and Rose. She never touched me, but each time she would have her top unbuttoned a bit more and tuck her skirt belt under her belt to make her skirt shorter. She was driving me crazy.

Then it happened.

After yelling, "What do you two think you're doing?" she walked straight over to the bed and told Rose to go stand in the corner of the room facing us with her hands over her head as high as she could hold them and to spread her legs. She told me to get up and stand in front of her as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

My cock was sticking straight out level with her face. I could see Rose who was in a pose made to show off all her to the very best advantage. Her tits were sticking out even more than usual because Mother had made her put her arms and hands over her head. Her sex was open because she was aroused.

Mother told me to lie down over her lap. She pulled her skirt up and positioned me to where my hard penis was pointing down between her bare legs very close to her pussy.

"I am going to spank you until the sexual demons are out of you."

As the first smack came down on my ass my cock went deep between her legs and then I came back up. This fucking motion went on for ten more smacks with her hands to my bottom before I shot my cum all over her legs and the floor.

"Did you cum on me you little demon?"

She knew I had and she had known I would before she started. She also knew Rose would love watching it. My cock did not go down. It stayed hard. Mother brought Rose over to the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. Then she took me by my manhood and guided me into the very wet and tight pussy of our house girl.

"If you are going to fuck the help boy, I want to watch," she said in a voice I did not ever remember hearing her use before. It was like she had taken over the world. At least the part I lived in.

Rose's pussy was so tight it was hard for me to get my cock in it, but my mother made sure it went in. Rose pushed back against me and finally my whole cock was buried in her tight cunt. I was finally fucking the help, but my mother was watching. How weird was this going to get?

To be continued

eecoop
eecoop
124 Followers