Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother sucks me and sits on my face.
906 words
4.28
102.5k
33

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eecoop
eecoop
125 Followers

You may want to read any of the other chapters you missed before reading this one since this is a continuing story about my missionary mother, our house girl and other going-ons.

*****

I was having fun with Rose, our house girl, after Mother had sent me to take a bath and Rose to fill the tub with water. The water had to be brought in to the bundu tub by the bucket load because there was no running water on the mission station. Rose always kept water heating in a big pot over a fire outside and there was a rain barrel to get water from. She always made filling my tub fun, but this time after fucking her I was so horny I made it more fun.

I grabbed one of her nipples and pulled on it. She yelped. I took hold of both of them and rolled them in my fingers. She made a sound that seemed to come from deep within her. I continued to play with one tit and took my other hand and started playing with her cunt. She spread wide for me. I had three fingers up her pussy when again we were interrupted by my Mother.

"You two demons started without your Mistress," she said.

I did not stop pulling on the big long nipple in my right hand or take my fingers out of the wet pussy of the black girl who was both crying and moaning at the same time. Juice was coming out of her cunt and flooding my hand. I pulled harder on her nipple and twisted it. It just seemed to grow harder.

"You like torturing that tit don't you boy?"

I did not look at my Mother. I was looking at Rose's face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were rolled back in her head like she was in a coma or something. She was still squirting all over my hand and arm. She had pushed her tit into my hand and now I was squeezing her tit hard.

Finally, I looked over at my Mother. She was standing there totally naked with her massive titties hanging down. She had her feet apart and had two fingers up her fat twat. She was more than sexy. She was a big Goddess. My eyes became fixed on her breasts and wondered if she had breast fed me when I was growing up. I had masturbated thinking about her pretending to breast feed me.

Rose feel into the tub and broke all of our thoughts. Mother came over and helped me get her out of the tub and we sat her up in the corner kind of like a rag doll. Then I got back in the tub and mom washed me off making sure she cleaned my cock well. The entire time her breasts were hanging and swinging.

She got me out of the tub and dried me off and told me to go to my room. I did not know what she was going to do with Rose or what she would do to her. Even though it was only the middle of the morning I fell asleep on top of the one top sheet.

I woke up by a warm mouth on my engorged cock. When I opened my eyes I was looking straight into my Mother's big butt. The way she had it up in the air I had a clear view of her hairy pussy which was wet. Her pussy lips were fat, but they were slightly parted. She was going deep down on my big dick and then letting it slowly slide out of her mouth. As she sucked on me she wiggle her ass back and forth and up and down.

"I will not last long with you doing that." I said to her.

She did not say a word. She just took me deeper into her mouth until her nose was touching my balls. Up to that point in my life I had never had anyone ever take all of me in their mouth. I could feel I was down her throat and her trying to swallowing the fat head on my cock. The continual swallowing sensation was about to make me shoot. She knew that because she was holding my balls and slowly pulled back up off my cock with her mouth. Then she sat back on my face.

"Tell me when you can't get air anymore my pet fuck toy boy," she said laughing as she squirmed on my face. "I like how pet fuck toy boy sounds."

She leaned forward again and started sucking me in deep. I lasted less than three minutes before shooting my load down her throat. She did not stop sucking until I was bucking so hard I bucked her off. The head of my cock so sensitive I could not stand her licking on it anymore. She them grabbed it and ran her finger nail all over its head.

"Don't you forget this log is mine boy. You can fuck the help only when I say you can. I don't care how much you like that tight black cunt."

"Yes, Mother," was all I could get out at the time because she was still playing with my cock and I could see Rose standing watching us and hearing everthing my Mother had just said.

To be continued.

eecoop
eecoop
125 Followers