MissUnderstanding

Story Info
An unusual job interview.
1.4k words
3.83
34.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 pm on the dot as I rapped on the oak door of the large town house where I had applied for the post of 'manservant'.

I waited & presently a demure, slim blonde haired woman who smiled slightly then said, "you're punctual, that's a good start - follow me" opened it.

I went with her down a lavish hallway until we arrived at an imposing door marked 'private' & the blonde rapped respectfully on the door.

A firm voice said, "yes?" in an elegant tone that sounded used to being obeyed & the blonde quickly opened the door with her head lowered demurely.

"The supplicant has arrived madam," she breathed. "Good, show him in Claudia" the voice responded & she looked back to me & motioned me in with a glance.

I briefly wondered over her choice of word (supplicant?) until I saw the lady of the house & my mind became focused on her. She was an awesome sight.

Standing taller than my 6' in her high heels, she was dressed in a one-piece leather suit, which zipped up the front of her sleek body.

Her breasts pushed the bodice up & forward until I fantasised that they would spill into my sweating palms.

Her long legs were clad in a sheer denier of deepest black that emphasised every muscle & they clung to her thighs without any support.

Her long black hair rippled down her back & spread over her shoulders like ravens wings, gleaming with lustre of pure jet.

The lady's green eyes flashed with disdain & her aquiline features were set in an expression of adamant pride as she watched me take in her beauty during a long moment, which was broken by her command for me to come closer.

I stammered that perhaps I had made a mistake for my understanding had been that I was applying for the position of a butler to the household & she looked coolly back at me, then turned to walk around her large, ornate desk to sit in the leather back chair.

As she turned the sight of her perfect rear & the way the leather hugged the cheeks made me pause, which she seemed to deduce while she stared at my indecision.

"Well?" she murmured, "wouldn't you like to hear the terms of your employment before you decide whether you want to leave?"

Her eyebrow arched with the question & I decided that it wouldn't hurt to at least do that, so I sat before the desk, adjusting my erection discreetly. "Good, these are the terms," she snapped briskly.

"I want a manservant at my beck & call - day & night. He must be able to apply himself to any task I set before him about this house, whether it is changing a light bulb or fixing a blocked drain, he must be able to accomplish anything I set before him."


I opened my mouth to object that I was used to serving at table, but she rapped her long fingernails on the dark walnut top of her desk to silence me.

"I am still talking," she glared at me & I bristled with indignation but she seemed not to notice & haughtily went on, "He will not talk back, he will be respectful to me & other members of my house, he shall be ready for my pleasure & submit his will to my desire every time I demand it of him. Do you understand?"

"Now look..." I began to object, but she leant back in her chair, then asked, "do you find me attractive?" "What? Well yes, of course, but..." "Shut up!" she demanded.

"If you do & if you're a man (the last said in a tone of withering contempt), I imagine you'd like to fuck me?" I gaped in shock at her as she went on, "I saw it in your eyes as soon as you walked through that door! Now stand up." She ordered haughtily.

I looked back imperviously at her & remained seated, "so, you think that you are my equal, or that you are better than me?" she hissed. Her eyes narrowed as she reached under the desk to withdraw a short leather crop which she began slapping on the desk to emphasise her next words to me.

"You (slap) are (slap) less (slap) than (slap) an animal (slap)." Her breasts rose & fell as her breath rasped between those sensuous lips, which aroused me despite my alarm at this display.

She followed my glance & smiled wickedly, "I see you like my breasts" she purred, squeezing them up with her hands. My cock swelled at the sight & her smile turned to a throaty chuckle.

"Oh, you men are so simple" she gloated & began to slide the zipper slowly over her breasts until the creamy flesh was pouring from the leather bodice. The temptress left the zipper near her navel then ran her fingers into the gap to caress her left nipple.

I moaned involuntarily, shifting in my seat as my erection pressed painfully against my well-pressed trousers. "Stand up" she urged & I rose to my feet, feeling shamed at her derisive giggle to the bulge in my crotch.

"Oh, I knew it, I knew it!" she crowed, "you men are so predictable, you'd do anything to hear the rest of my terms & see how much more I'll show you - wouldn't you?" I mumbled an embarrassed "yes" & she demanded I repeat myself.

"Yes" I said more firmly with my eyes glimpsing her erect nipple inside her bodice. She put her feet up onto the desk & commanded me to remove her heels, which I did in a trance of confusion, this 'interview' was unlike anything I had ever experienced & my senses were adrift in a mixture of desire & bewilderment.

I put them on the floor & she wriggled her toes sensuously, "ahhh, that feels better, now take out your cock & let me see if you are up to my standards!"

She left the crop within her reach on the desk & began toying with the other breast within its leather enclosure as I unzipped my trousers to show her my hard 7" cock.

"O that seems to be just fine, but does it work?" she teased as her hands pushed her magnificent breasts together. I stroked the skin back & forth over my knob as she played with her tits, encouraging me to wank harder while her eyes critically appraised my performance.

"Harder" she urged, "I want to see if you can cum on command." I pulled my shaft in long stokes from the tip to my balls as she licked her lips while pinching her nipples hard to my rhythm.

"Oh yes", she breathed, "pump it harder, faster, you dirty bastard, wank over my feet, cum on all over my feet, wash them with spunk!" she cried as my hand flashed back & forth along my length until my pre-cum oozed over my fingers, slickly greasing my hand until the skin was pulled right back along my cock.

Her eyes were raptly attending every stroke of my hand as I started to cum & she gasped as the first spurt flew up her leg to land on her thigh, another sprayed over her other leg as I groaned & poured the rest of my creamy juice onto her feet until they were coated in a thick layer of cum.

She looked at me through lust glazed eyes & said "good boy" as I struggled to get my breath back & I felt pleased with myself for gaining her approval at last.

What was I thinking! Only an hour or so ago I had arrived expecting to be hired in an ordinary job & now I was standing in front of my future employer with my cum dripping off her feet!

She shocked me back to awareness of my situation with the order to lick it up! "Now wait a minute..." I began to protest, but she merely arched an eyebrow & I sighed before bending to another of the many tasks this kinky bitch had for me.

"I understand you better than you think," she said, smiling as my tongue began its work....

All serious criticism & suggestions to this story will be responded to. Anything else just goes in the junk mail!