Missus California Mindblow

Story Info
A MILF from his past comes back.
995 words
4.2
26.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers

It was my first job in California since I left after high school years before. Everything was needed for my apartment, as I had left my home furnished in Texas for my return after this project was over.

I was surfing craigslist for beds, sofas, and a desk when I found a listing for a living room and dining room set. It was a rock bottom price- all I had to do was shoot the person selling it a text to let them know when I'd be picking it up and I had to have the cash in hand.

I did just that- I ran to the ATM after texting the number, and was in a hurry to get to it before anyone else.

The door opened and my memory was jogged- I knew her. It was a middle aged woman in her low 40's, dark red hair styled to frame her gorgeous face. It was one of my childhood friend's mom, Nikki.

I was 25, bearded and my slight frame had given way to a more muscular appearance following my stint in the Army after High School. She did not recognize me at first, but I recognized her... she had been Mrs. California when I was in high school!

She opened the door in a loose top and jeans that were as tight as the blouse was loose. She looked so fine...

She was almost six foot tall, with long legs and everything about her was sexy... her skin was bronzed, her ass was firm and her breasts were naturally the size of melons. The deep plunge of her blouse allowed me to get a glimpse of the sexy tanned breasts that were just as hot as I'd remembered as a boy.

I came inside and looked over the furniture, but she had obviously had too much wine. I finally asked if she remembered me.

"No, should I?"

I reminded her who I was, and a gleam came over her bright eyes.

"Why you! I'd have never recognized you! I'm sorry. This divorce has been so hard... the kids are gone, and I am having a hard time of it lately. Sit down!"

I sat on "my" new couch with her and we talked for hours. We had gone through two bottles of wine when I confessed,

"Nikki, you know I had the hots for you in high school? We all did. I think every kid in our class was fantasizing about you when we were with those nutty high school girls."

She looked at me with a soft smile that turned mischievous quickly. "I know," she said, and instantly pressed herself on me and kissed me with her well-trained tongue playfully darting around my mouth. Her lips were as smooth as they looked, and if there was any softness left in my member it was long gone... I began softly groping her, pulling her closer and feeling her soft, tan skin over the blouse.

The kisses lasted for only moments before I couldn't take it anymore. I tugged the loose blouse off her shoulder and pulled out her huge, bronze breasts. I played with her nipples and continued to kiss her full, red lips. She pulled away and took the blouse off.

Then she stood up and turned around, playfully tugging on her tight jeans. Her gorgeous ass popped out, uncovering a thong wedged deep in her bubble butt.

As the jeans were discarded she turned and dropped to her knees. Her long fingers pulled my pants down and she began to kiss and lick my stomach.

I needed no further prompting... I slid my shirt off and pulled my pants down allowing her to see my fully erect cock throbbing in her face. She smiled again and took it in her mouth; her nose pressed against my abdomen as she took the whole 8" cock into her throat. She started fast but slowed down, tasting the wet precum and slowly using her hands to massage my balls as she licked and kissed my throbbing cock's head.

Just as I was getting into the slow, sexy and sultry rhythm she once again took my whole cock into her throat and left it there as her tongue played around the long shaft lodged in her mouth. I played with the dark red hair and stroked her plump breasts, trying not to cum. She pulled off just in time as I jizzed all over her breasts.

I was shocked. A little drunk, but shocked... I slowly went soft and pulled her up to kiss me. She didn't let me stay that way for long. She began to kiss my body and I hers, until within five minutes I was ready to fuck her. It was my turn.

I took control, grabbing her and throwing her onto the couch. She moaned and squirmed as I ran my fingers through her slit, dripping wet, and played with her clit. I laid on her, pressing her soft body against mine and sucked on her succulent tits. Grabbing her up I slid my cock into her; she let out an expectant gasp, and I thrust into her the full length of my penis. She gripped my shoulders and moaned as we fucked; her legs wrapped around me and our lips and tongues locked in motion.

Finally I was about to cum again. I pulled out and she took my cock once again fully into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed every last ounce of jizz as my cock erupted in orgasm.

She got up and walked nude to the kitchen. It was now long after dark.

"Baby, that truck you have won't carry all this stuff in one load, and it's dark; stay tonight and we'll move this stuff tomorrow; I think we can use it anyhow." She winked at me and began stroking my member again. I had no doubt that bed would get a lot of use...

kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers