Missy

Story Info
Loving D/s relationship.
2k words
3.75
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Billy Boy had always fantasized about owning a young slut he could dominate completely. It came from a part of him that was very elemental, the original "noble savage" idea about masculinity. He felt, deep in his inner being, that men were made to be leaders and dominate, and women were made to be followers and obey their men. And there was no conflict for Bill between this and a loving partnership between him and his woman. Done right, each person secure in their role, the relationship could be very satisfactory for both parties. But for it to work, he had to find the right woman.

Growing up in modern America, how different things were! In the heart of the 1970s feminist movement, attitudes like Bill's were considered Neanderthal, and not at all politically correct. He went along with the culture he was raised in, and ended up marrying an American woman and having kids, a house in suburbia, a good job – all the things he was supposed to do. And his wife, while pretty and feminine, was a working professional woman with many demands on her time. Work and raising children often did not leave her enough time to pay attention to him, and Billy liked and needed the attention. They had a good sexual relationship and she was very oral, but life was more than that. There was something in the core elemental part of the relationship that wasn't quite right. Bill realized there was a basic conflict between his essential inner nature and the society he was living in - and the woman to whom he was married.

It was inevitable that his marriage would break up eventually, and for Big Bill that meant that finally he had the opportunity to become his true self and find a woman who was compatible with "the real Bill." And he didn't think he would find it in an American woman. He knew about the idea of women in foreign countries looking for mates, usually women in poorer countries looking for an American or European man. He started monitoring the web sites for "brides" from eastern Europe and southeast Asia. There were so many attractive women out there! Looking for an American man!

He finally decided to go on a tour offered by a romance company in Bangkok, a package tour including airfare, hotel and three "meet-and-greet" dances with young Thai girls. These were the girls in the ads, and part of the package was that on three separate nights he went to dances. There were dozens of girls at each, ranging from age 18 to 45, and for some he was definitely too old. At age 49 Bill still had a dynamic body and a handsome face, though the years had put on some extra pounds. Most girls in their 20s would not normally look at him, but he definitely did some very close dancing. The band tended to play slow songs, and if nothing else he was getting hard again and again on the dance floor. But nothing clicked on the first two dance nights, and although he probably could have picked from a few attractive women in their 40s, he was looking for more. He wanted to feel that chemistry, that connection with a woman that would be his, who would belong to him mind, body and soul, a life companion who would accept him for what he was, and cater to his requirements. Yes he wanted a younger girl, but the chemistry was more important.

Then on the third and final dance night Bill spotted a young girl near the back of the room. She seemed shy and was not really involved with what was going on. She may have wanted to find a husband, but she didn't seem to know how to do it. There were many other girls getting dances with the older American and European men, but she seemed to have given up and sat alone, wearing an ordinary cotton dress and very little makeup. But she was beautiful, with the long black hair, and Bill simply went up to her and said "What is your name, little one?" She looked up at him shyly from beneath her bangs and softly said: "missy."

Missy had always been pretty and smart, but those were not necessarily good things in the small town in rural Thailand where she was raised. Life was very predictable and boring for her. Her parents were very traditional, particularly her father, who had strong views about the roles of the man and the woman in the house. He ruled with a firm hand, and Missy's mother had long ago given in to the strong will of her husband. Most relationships in the town, and throughout rural Thailand, were similar, and those traditional male-dominated attitudes were Missy's role models growing up. As a young girl she was disciplined by her father on a regular basis when she did something wrong. He had a wooden paddle he would use, making her bend over and pull down her panties. Although she was a good Asian girl, very obedient and respectful of her parents, her father always seemed to find fault with her and order her to "Bring the paddle." The spankings continued through her teen years, indeed up until the very day she got married after just turning 18, the legal age for marriage in Thailand.

Jintao was 26, a village boy who lived nearby. Missy never really liked him and thought him crude and uncultured. His parents were friends of her parents, and he had just gotten a good job in a suburb of Bangkok. And she had to admit he was handsome in a rough, craggy way, and did have a very muscular, strong body. But she didn't like him or the way he treated her, always with disdain and dismissal, like she had no worth as a person. But he did stare at her and try to get near her, and when he did he always tried to kiss and hug her, without even talking! And while she didn't like it, she found herself getting wet. He did have a strong body. Several times she felt his hard cock rubbing against her leg, and in her private moments before bed she began to wonder what his penis was like. As a virgin who had almost never even kissed a boy, she knew almost nothing about men and sex, but now she was having strong sexual thoughts at night.

One day her father and mother called her in to their bedroom and made her kneel on a pillow. With her eyes lowered submissively, Missy listened as her father spoke for a long time about the importance of family and tradition. He finally said that he had arranged for her to be married to Jintao. The decision had been made. Her heart sunk but she knew that she had no choice in the matter, and dutifully said "Yes, Father," although inside she was nervous and had many misgivings.

Early on the morning of her wedding day her father called her into his bedroom again, made her kneel on the pillow and told her that while he loved her and wanted her to be happy, he was still displeased that she was leaving his home (even though he had arranged it!). Who would do all her chores now? For the last time she heard the dreaded words "Bring the paddle!" and in that quiet morning hour he made her strip naked, looking every inch the shy, vulnerable 18-year-old girl she was. He took her over his knee and spanked her ass very hard, for a long, long time. How much it hurt!! And afterwards her father made her kiss the paddle and thank him.

"Thank you, Father, for spanking me."

Later, in her pretty white wedding dress, only Missy and her father knew that her hot little ass was red and sore beneath her panties.

And so Jintao and Missy were married in the village church in a traditional Thai ceremony. That night in the honeymoon suite, Jintau fucked Missy for the first time, taking her virginity from behind with his rock-hard cock as she knelt below him. Luckily the lights were low and he did not notice how red her little ass was!

And thus little Missy was passed from abusive father to dominant husband.

A week later they moved to Bangkok. Jintao was enamored with the power he now had over his beautiful, obedient wife, and he taught her all about sex just the way he liked it. She learned how to kiss his body all over for hours and suck his hard cock and swallow his cum, to moan and cry out for more as he fucked her, which he did every night. He was at the height of his sexual powers, and he reveled in dominating his wife. He rarely talked to her, except to put her into positions in the bedroom, and his treatment of her remained rough and uncultured. As husband he was in total control of Missy, and their pattern became a long cock sucking session in the early morning until he shot a big load of cum deep in her throat. After she swallowed, she would go to the kitchen and make him breakfast and a sandwich for his lunch at work. When he returned in the evening she had the house perfectly neat and clean, and she cooked him his favorite dinners, washed the dishes, and at night he fucked her senseless.

But after two years of steady, daily sex she was still not pregnant. They went to the doctor, who performed tests and said that Jintao's sperm count was very low and he could not father a child. This was a big disappointment, but then he surprised her. Knowing how bright she was, and that now she would not have to raise children, he agreed to let her go to a local college and get her degree. And what an eye-opening experience it was for 20-year old little Missy! She was exposed to other people from different places, in different circumstances, different socioeconomic levels, all bright and willing to discuss any topic. Living a sheltered traditional village life, she had not been around very many different men, and it was interesting to talk to them about college topics. In an intellectual way, they were almost equals! She loved the college experience, which included learning the English language. She earned her college degree three years later.

And every night Jintau continued to fuck her hard, leaving her panting and gasping and begging and wanting more, falling asleep thinking about his big cock. She got turned on but never had an orgasm, and that never seemed to matter to Jintau. Every morning she was wakened at an early hour by his hard cock pushing insistently between her lips. Every morning when she stood in the kitchen cooking Jintau's breakfast, it was with the taste of his cum in her mouth. (He did not allow her to brush her teeth until after he left for work.) This was the only sex she knew and she learned exactly how to please her husband. She still didn't love him but overall she liked the sex and enjoyed his powerful body and physical dominance.

Soon after Missy finished college Jintau became ill, and it was clear that it was serious. What a blow when the doctor said he had prostate cancer, so rare in a man of his young age. Within six months he was dead. He had never made much extra money and now at age 24 Missy faced a difficult choice. Her mother had died and her father wanted her to come back and live in the village with him, to do his cooking and cleaning.

Part of her felt a family obligation to go back, but after the joys of living in Bangkok and going to college, she knew she would never be happy going back to the small, provincial village and doing domestic chores. And memories of his discipline, particularly the last long, hard spanking on her wedding day, made her uncomfortable, although she wasn't quite sure why. So she decided to register with a dating company in Bangkok and see if she could find a foreign husband to take here away to his homeland and start a new life together.