Missy and Phil Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy is truly blacked, and Gloria does Phil.
3.8k words
4.25
41.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

Missy picked up the piece of paper, and looked into her husbands eyes.

"What time shall I tell him we will be there?"................

Phil was surprised by the quickness in Missy's tone. He suspected that his wife had been well satisfied, and she was acting like maybe she wanted much more of that big black cock.

Also, the words were still ringing in his ears how Gloria was going to fuck him with a strap on the next time they met. It had been a lot of fun the way that Gloria had played with his cock, and all the tricks she had used to get him up several times after that second cum, but he was not gay, and he sure as hell didn't want someone to stick a dildo up his ass.

"Phil?"

Phil tried to quickly think of a reason not to answer, but he could see in her face that lust was starting to creep in again. He had seen it last night when she had gotten fucked so hard that she lay limply on top of that nigger, and had showered his chest with kisses of gratitude. He now wondered if Missy was starting to fall for the guy.

"Phil?"

She had told him she didn't want a divorce, but that look on her face told him she wanted more of that huge black cock, and that scared Phil even more, than the thought of Gloria using a strap on, on him.

"Well?"

"I thought we usually go to a movie on Saturday nights?"

"What the fu... Look, if you don't want to go, then just say so."

Phil knew she was testing him now, and he measured his words carefully.

"Missy, I'm okay with going back there tonight, but I don't want you to get hurt or something. Not only that, but he didn't use any protection."

"Phil....! I don't remember seeing you use a condom when Gloria climbed on top of you last night!"

"Honey, I'm just worried for you....." The words sounded hollow, as he spoke them, and he knew she could see right through it.

"Your worried for me....? Bullshit! The best fucking I've ever had, and now you want to stop?"

Those words burned in his ears... "The best fucking she had ever had?"

She stormed out of the kitchen and went upstairs. He knew she was pissed, and it was true what she had said. She had been fucked every which way, but sideways, and he had been envious of how Mack had been able to get hard so many times.

He hesitated a moment, while looking at the piece of paper with Mack's number on it. For a moment more, he did nothing, and then he picked it up and went to the phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

Phil was surprised that Gloria had answered the phone, expecting the deep booming voice of Mack instead.

"Uhmmm, hi Gloria, this is Phi.... Phil."

"Well hi there sweetie. How is my big handsome white boy today?"

Phil's pride picked up a little, when he heard her say that, and a smile started spreading across his face. Yea he thought, she sure knew how to make him feel like a man.

"We were thinking of coming over to see you guys tonight. When would be a convenient time?"

On the other end of the line, a slight sneer started to cross over Gloria's face. Yep, just like some of those other white men they had hooked up with before. Give em a blow job, and they think their God's gift to black women.

"Listen, how about coming directly to our house tonight, say around 8, instead of to the club. I'm not working tonight, and we have plenty to drink and smoke over here."

"Uhmmm, okay, but where do you guys live?"

Gloria give him directions, which were not too far from the club, and told him they would leave a porch light on.

"Do we need to bring anything, like wine, or whatever?"

"No sweet buns, you just bring your wifey along, and make sure that you come too. I'm looking forward to you and me having a good time."

"Listen Gloria, about what you said last night..."

"What's that?"

"About wanting to fuck me with a strap on. I'm not really into that shit."

Gloria laughed, and chose her words carefully, as she didn't want to scare him away. "You just bring that lovely white body over here, and you and I will have a lot of fun. Just one thing though...."

"Yes?"

"I expect you to be ready, so if Mack offers you one of those little purple pills, I expect you to take it."

"Huh?"

"Viagra, dummy! LOL, if were going to have fun, it will be for the whole evening. You never taken Viagra before?"

"I know what it is, but no I've never had to need to take it."

"Tonight you will. See you guys at 8!"

And just like that, she abruptly hung up.

Phil looked at the phone, and thought what was that all about, but as he hung up the phone, he knew that woman was going to be the one that ran the show between the two of them. As he started up the stairs, his cock was already starting to harden in anticipation.

Phil knocked on the bedroom door. "Honey?"

"What?"

"Look, I called and talked to Gloria, and told her we would be there at 8 tonight."

Missy unlocked the door and let him in.

"I'm sorry Phil, I got a little carried away. I know you had a lot of fun last night, and I just want some of that too."

"No, I'm sorry sweetheart. I should have never questioned your loyalty."

As Phil went out to the garage to get the lawn mower so he could cut the grass, Missy's stomach was doing butterflies. "Oh my God" she thought, "She was gonna get some more of that wonderful black cock tonight."

The day seemed to drag by slowly, with both of them taking long hot baths, and Missy for the first time carefully shaving her cunt. Mack had made a comment on how he liked his women to be bald down there, and she wanted to be sure to please him.

Phil on the other hand, had strange thoughts going through his head. The part about Gloria wanting to fuck him, kept reappearing, and every time he thought about it, his cock would firm up. When Missy went down stairs, he went into the bathroom cupboard and rummaged around, and then found the box. Ducalax.... the stool softener. He put it back and closed the mirror and then looked at himself wondering what the fuck was he thinking.

He opened the mirror again, and picked up the box, to read the directions. "WTF, he thought...."

As he took one of the pills, he quickly took a drink of water, and closed the mirror and looked at himself again. He shook his head slightly, and went down stairs to see if Missy wanted to grab a quick bite to eat.

As it turned out, neither one of them were that hungry. They both had other thoughts, besides going out for dinner.

On the way over to their house, Missy and Phil did not talk nor look at each other. Each was wondering what they were getting into, and secretly hoping the other would stop this nonsense.

As Phil entered the driveway, of a kind of run down house, he finally looked over at Missy.

"Honey...."

"Don't stop it now Phil, we've come this far, and my stomach is tied up in knots. If we turn around now, I think I will just crawl into a corner and die."

He could see that she had unbuttoned a couple of the top buttons on her blouse, and her small tits were quite visible, with the little nubs being so hard, they looked like erasers trying to poke holes in the material. Her breathing was rapid, and he could see the moisture appearing on her upper lip. "My God" he thought, "but she looked desirable tonight."

They held hands as they walked up to the door, with her hand squeezing his so tight, that his hand was turning white.

Mack opened the door, and they were surprised to see he had a bathrobe on. The bulge that was protruding from beneath the bathrobe indicated that he already was starting to get hard.

As Phil walked in past him, Mack reached out for Missy, and brought her into a tight embrace.

"I'm sure glad you decided to come over tonight sweetie. I promise you, that your gonna be wet all night." And with that, he tilted her head up and gave her a hard french kiss. It completely caught her by surprise, and her legs felt like they were going to give out on her, but his strong arms pulled her forward into his cock.

She could now tell, that indeed his cock was already hard, and she started to swoon when he pushed it hard into her midsection.

"Well, I see they aren't wasting anytime are they?"

"Come on Mack, we've got all evening to fuck, how about we have some wine and some of those sweet smelling cigarettes you picked up today?"

Mack shot her a non friendly look, but he knew she was right. They would have their fun with this white couple, so no sense in rushing it.

As Phil and Missy started to sit on the couch, Mack steered Phil over to where Gloria was sitting. "Why don't you go sit with her Phil, while I get the smokes out. Honey, get the wine." It was not a question, but an order, and Gloria knew it.

The chatter had been a little on the nervous side coming from the white couple, but as soon as the wine was being downed, and Mack was passing the cigarette around, the room got a little quieter.

Missy had already taken a couple of hits off the cigarette, and it hit her harder than she had thought it would.

"This is pretty good shit hon. You get this from the club?"

Again, Mack shot her a dirty look, and she shut up.

Mack slid up next to Missy, and for a second Missy got nervous, but when he bent down and started kissing her again, Missy's arms stopped protesting, and she began frenching him back.

"Yep, that's Mack for ya. He sees something he likes, and he just can't wait."

Phil looked nervously over at his wife, in the embrace of the huge black man, and then he felt Gloria nudging him.

"Here sweetie, let's get you primed up."

Phil looked down at her hand, and saw the Viagra pill.

"Go on, It will make your cock hard for hours."

Hmmm, so that's why Mack had been hard so long last night....

As he downed it and took a big drink out of the wine glass, Gloria was already starting to message his cock. He looked at her with questioning eyes, and she just laughed.

"It takes a little stimulation to make that pill work on ya honey."

As she squeezed his cock, he could feel the blood start to travel to the head of his cock. "Fuck" he thought "I'll show her how good of a fuck I can throw."

On the couch, Mack had already unbuttoned the last buttons on her blouse, and was pulling it off of her shoulders.

While Missy was being stripped, she looked down in awe as that big black cock had popped up from the bathrobe. "Son of a bitch, this guy had a big cock" she thought.

Just a day ago, she would never had thought in that kind of language, but the word cock didn't seem so foreign to her now. She didn't have to be told to grab him, as her hand quickly reached for it, it felt like it was so hot it would burn her dainty hand. She started to let go of it, but Mack just laughed and said, "Don't you worry your purty little head sweetie, it wont bite..... much."

The robe fell off of his shoulders, and again Missy saw how powerful this black man was. He looked like he was twice as big as her husband, and that cock was sticking almost straight up.

Mack, lifted the small wife up, and swung her around so that she was sitting with her back to him, and facing Phil and Gloria, as he lowered her down onto his cock.

She grimaced a little as it went into her cunt, which was still a little sore from last night. But at the same time, she widened her legs to let more of that monster cock enter her.

"Oh fuck..... Oh Jesus, it's so big. Go easy please.... NO, no... don't stop, put it in further!"

Mack was grinning to himself, knowing that this little white cunt was his now. He knew that if he wanted to steal her, from her husband, it wouldn't take much convincing on his part. This cunt wanted his black cock, and he was going to give it to her. He had actually taken a Viagra about 30 minutes ago, and he was now primed for at least the next 2 or 3 hours. Oh, and there were more laying on the coffee table, if he needed it.

Phil looked over at his wife, as she was being speared on Mack's big cock. That is when he noticed that Missy must have shaved her bush off, cause he could see that the black mans cock was buried all the way into his wife's cunt. Mack was pinching her nipples hard, but Missy was so far into her erotic zone, that she didn't even feel the pain from his thumb's and forefingers.

It hurt him to see his wife being taken like that by this black man, but he knew that this guy was a massive stud, that could please his wife a lot more than he could. Even as Gloria was again biting the head of his cock, to get his attention, Phil couldn't quite believe that all of that massive cock was buried in his wife's cunt.

"Hey you" she said as she took the white cock out of her mouth, "I'm over here!"

Phil looked down at his saliva covered cock, and was amazed that it was so hard, that the head of it actually hurt as the blood was pounding in it.

Phil looked over at his wife again, and it looked like she had passed out. Her head was laying over to one side, and her arms were limp. He started to say something, but Mack had a sneer on his face. He had positioned the white wife, so that her husband could see what he was doing to her. Mack could feel that her body had gone limp, but this had happened with some of the other white wives he had fucked, and he knew that soon enough she would recover, and then start to scream for him to fuck her harder. Yep, they were all alike.

Gloria was starting to get mad at Phil. All the son of a bitch wanted to do was look at his wife getting fucked. Okay, she thought, she was gonna wait till later on, but fuck it, she would start now.

Her middle finger found his asshole, and with Phil being so aroused by the Viagra, and also from watching his wife being fucked by that nigger, her finger slid in up to the middle knuckle.

Phil felt a little discomfort, but continued to watch as Missy seemed to stir, and looked over at him. "Thank God, she was alright" he thought.

When Gloria pushed her finger the rest of the way up in him, Phil finally looked back down at her.

"You know.... it feels good, but it hurts a little bit too."

Gloria's smile told him that she was starting to exert her will over him.

"Lift your left leg up a little."

"For what?"

"Just do it, dammit!"

As he raised his leg, he felt a second finger start to enter his asshole. He grimaced a little and started to protest the invasion of her second finger.

She looked at him and the smile turned more to a leer.

"This is gonna hurt, unless you relax that butt of yours!"

"Gloria, I don't want this..... OUCH...." as the second finger was pushed all the way in.

She finger fucked him for a couple of minutes, until he started to loosen his sphincter muscle.

Gloria's smile returned, as she twirled her fingers around in his asshole. "That starting to feel good sweetie?"

Phil just nodded his head, as his teeth clenched together. There was no doubt in his mind that she was going to fuck him tonight. He found that if he relaxed his asshole, it didn't seem to hurt as much. In fact, he was surprised that it was starting to feel good.

Surprisingly, Gloria pulled both fingers out of his asshole, and turned around and lit another joint. She took a couple of hits, and then gave it to Phil. He shook his head no, but she insisted.

As he took a big drag, and held the smoke in his lungs, his head started to get light. He noticed that she must have taken her bathrobe off, as it was laying in a pile beside the chair, and she was now standing up and working with some straps that were going around her ass. She must have stood up and pulled the strap on, over her legs, he thought.

He started to say something about not right now, but she gave him a look and told him to take another hit. As he did as he was told, she turned around, and he got his first glimpse of the dildo. It was fucking huge, he thought. It had to be at least 7 inches long.

As Gloria was tightening the straps, she got a weird look on her face, as she told him to get up.

"Okay, get down there on your hands and knees."

"No Gloria, please...."

"Come on Phil, don't be a pussy. Your gonna love this!"

On the couch, Mack was starting to laugh, as he saw the slender white husband get down on his hands and knees.

Missy's eyes got as big as silver dollars, as she realized that Mack's wife was going to fuck her husband. Surely he would not allow her to do that to him, she thought.

As Gloria scooted up behind Phil, she started rubbing some KY jelly over the black phallus. As she moved a little more forward, and Phil felt the black dildo press against his asshole, he tightened up.

"Now if you tighten up, this will hurt! Just pretend that your going to take a shit, and it will help."

Phil didn't believe her, but Gloria did not try to enter him, until it looked like his asshole stopped puckering, and she took that opportunity to give a slight push and the head of it popped in.

"Oh fuck........"

"Be still!"

She waited until it looked like his asshole stopped clutching at the dildo, and then she pushed the first couple of inches in.

Phil's head dropped down in submission, as she grabbed his hips and slowly started buggering him. The searing pain was starting to go away, and the numbing started to set in. He thought that it almost felt good, but he wasn't going to say that so they could hear him.

"SON OF A BITCH!!!! and with that, Missy had her first orgasm of the night. Mack still had not cum, but he doubted that he would, as his cock was so hard from watching his wife fuck the white guy, that he lifted Missy up, and set her back on the couch. She slumped into a pile as she felt her cum seeping out between her legs and running down on the fabric of the couch.

Mack went over to his wife, to get a closer look at what she was doing. She was taking long slow strokes, and going from almost all the way out, to pushing her body hard against Phil's ass cheeks.

"Damn woman, your doing a pretty good job fucking this sissy."

After watching her fucking for a minute, Mack suddenly got an idea. He moved over to the front of Phil, and bent down so that his cock was the same height as Phil's face. A grin spread over his face as he grabbed his cock and slapped his cheeks with it.

"Come on Phil, open up."

Phil's eyes opened up, and he was staring at the wet black cock that had just fucked his wife. He shook his head no, but his mouth opened up and he took the black knob in.

"WATCH the fucking teeth!"

On the couch, Missy sat in a daze, as she watched the black couple sodomize and face fuck her husband. She felt revulsion, and at the same time started having another orgasm

That night, after Gloria had pulled out, she had offered Phil's ass to her husband, but he lost interest in Phil, and went back over to Missy.

That is when the black couple both fucked the white wife. They took turns at face fucking her while the other fucked her cunt. It had been Mack who had finally taken her asshole, but at that point Missy really didn't care anymore. The numerous orgasms had put her in a state of constant need for sexing.

Phil had not tried to stop it, but instead lay on the floor, trying to recuperate from the fucking Gloria had given him.

By midnight, the black couple had done everything that they had wanted to do, and had told them to get dressed.

It had hurt, when Phil had tried to sit down in the car, but he knew there was no other way of getting home.

Missy on the other hand, wasn't feeling much pain. Her cunt had been battered so much, that any pain she might have felt from being sodomized was long gone. She had a slight smile on her face as she looked out of the window as they were going home. It had fucking hurt, but without a doubt it had been the best sexing she had ever experienced.

She knew her husband was hurting, but she also knew that her husband had not fought it when the black couple had double up on him. She assumed, and rightly so, that he was truly cuckold now, and if she wanted this to happen again, he wouldn't object much.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers
12