Missy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned to reality, her eyes were wet and weary and bloodshot and she was looking for revenge. She headed directly for my muff, tonguing my clitoris again, tickling my own anus with her finger. It looked like we had something in common because as soon as she started playing with my butt, the fire inside me burned out of control and within two minutes I was soaking my little sister with cum juice once again.

By now our bodies and faces and hair were caked with cum and sweat and oil and urine but we didn't care in the least. These two good natured, clean cut, all American girls were languishing in the reeking detritus of an orgiastic marathon.

At some point, we crept down to the kitchen for a midnight snack and something to drink. I'd poured out so much liquid that I was nearly dehydrated and hungry to boot. On a whim, Anna brought a bottle of wine and a big jar of yogurt back to her quarters.

"You never know, we might get the munchies," she said.

"Way to go, girl scout," I replied.

It was almost 3AM when we crawled back into bed, 12 hours after I'd sought sanctuary in my sister's closet. As far as initiations into sex go I thought this experience was about as unique as they come. Until now, Anna and I had been on a rampant roll of sex, cuddling, dozing and sex. Passions sated for the moment, my curiosity got the better of me.

I snuggled up to Anna, throwing my arm gently onto her soft, inviting breasts. "So what happened between you and Missy," I asked. That got a laugh from my sister. "Jealous?" she asked, and added quickly, "you don't have to be."

We kissed long and sweetly, got comfortable and she began her story. This is how she told it to me...

12