Missy Come to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adenn
Adenn
10 Followers

It didn't take long of me frantically jerking on my hard cock for me to spray my load, once again, all over my chest and stomach. With the combination of my Sister-In-Law watching me, the build-up, and the fear of getting caught, it was one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had. Missy quietly whispered "Thank you for the show!" She then disappeared into her room. I hurried into the bathroom to clean up.

When I came out Missy was waiting for me, dressed in a light weight blouse that was almost sheer. It was also very loose fitting; I secretly hoped to get another view of her tits when she bent over. She also wore some shorts. She ran up to me and threw her arms around me and pressed her body close to mine. As we again embraced in a hug, she whispered in my ear "You have an amazing cock! I very much enjoyed the show. I hope I get to see your cock again soon. I came super hard on my fingers in the shower with you watching me, it was a major turn on."

Of course I took the chance to feel the side of her breasts again as I hugged her, she was still not wearing a bra, she didn't seem to mind at all that I was feeling her tits, in fact she seemed to enjoy it, she smiled a sultry smile as I rubbed the sides of her breasts.

As she pulled away, I locked my fingers behind her back to keep her close. I loved feeling her close to me. I looked her in the eyes and told her, "Thank you for the show, you are the first woman I have watched get herself off. It was a major turn-on!"

I unlocked my fingers and left my hands where they were. As she spun to leave my hands cupped her breasts, they felt amazing! I gently squeezed them as they brushed by.

After she was out of reach she turned back to me and winked at me as sultry and with as much teasing as she could. My cock was hard again and desperately needed to spray its load again. I couldn't wait to get off again thinking about Missy playing for me in the shower as I watched.

I didn't realize me watching her exercise and the resulting tent in my pants a few days ago would have such an effect on her sexually. I wasn't complaining at all, in fact I was enjoying our game we were playing. I didn't want this "game" to hurt my wife or ruin my relationship with Missy, other than that I was having fun.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I think both of us were afraid we would get caught in our game. I was able to catch a few glimpses of Missy and her fabulous tits as she bent over in front of me.

She knew I was looking as she "caught" me looking every time. I was sure she was bending over in front of me on purpose.

The next day my wife had to be to work all day, she had some "emergency meetings" that were called that she could not miss. I told her I would make sure Missy was entertained.

I figured with my wife gone, and since it was only Missy and myself, I wouldn't bother putting any pants or shirt on. Missy had basically seen me naked already and I had seen her naked so why bother? I just planned on staying in my boxers until later in the day, after I got my shower.

I was sitting watching TV in my boxers when Missy woke up and came out.

She said "Is my sister gone?"

I replied "She is gone for the day, she should be home about 6 PM."

Missy exclaimed "Oh goody!"

She promptly pulled her nightgown off. The only thing she was wearing under it was her panties. She came over and sat down on the couch next to me and pressed her breast into my arm.

My cock was instantly hard, seeing her in nothing but her panties and feeling her breast on my arm. She noticed the tent rising in my boxers and smiled.

This was our first real chance to talk as this was the first time we were really alone together.

I started out by saying, "You are a beautiful woman, I have enjoyed looking at you and fantasizing about you since the day we first met. I have always wondered what you look like naked and have gotten myself off countless times thinking about you. It is fantastic to finally see you naked!"

I then asked "Am I the first guy you watched masturbate?

She said, "Yep!"

I asked her, "Did you enjoy the show?"

She replied saying, "I did very much! I couldn't stop thinking about watching you cum. I enjoyed it so much I had to get myself off that night thinking of you spraying your hot cum all over yourself."

She said, "I really want to watch you get yourself off again, up close this time", with a wink.

I told her, "I would like to see the same from you. I am more than happy to play with my cock and get myself off while I watch you get yourself off."

She replied, "Gladly, I will be right back!"

Missy jumped up and ran into her room. She came back with a life like vibrator, it looked just like a real cock.

She told me "This is what I used the other night to get myself off with. I imagined it was YOUR hard cock inside of me pounding my pussy. I came really hard on it, imagining you filling my pussy up with your cum!"

Missy pulled her panties off and sat down next to me. She sat her vibrator on the couch next to her.

I slid my boxers off. We were both sitting there on the couch completely naked. My cock was hard, and standing up in its full glory. Missys nipples were hard with excitement. She tentatively reached over and grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I could tell she was enjoying the feel of my hard cock in her hands. She had a big sheepish grin on her face, like a kid in a candy store.

I reached over to feel her breasts; there were no clothes to get in the way this time. She eagerly stuck her chest out towards me, begging me rub her tits. They were nice and firm and felt so good in my hands. I let my hands wander over her body feeling her firm stomach, reaching around and grabbing her ass, eventually making it to her pussy.

As I approached her pussy she spread her legs. I love the feel of her completely smooth pussy, there was no hair to be found. I teased the outside of her pussy with my fingers, slowly spreading her lips, when I finally felt the opening to her pussy I could not believe how wet she was! I continued to slowly tease the outside of her pussy, running my fingers around her opening and up to her clit. I would play with her clit for a few minutes and then back down to her opening. Without warning I shoved my finger into her pussy. She cried out in delight.

I could tell that she was incredibly turned on as she was very wet, almost dripping. She was also stroking my cock fast and hard.

I stopped teasing her pussy and took her hand away from my cock as she was going to make me cum if she kept stroking it the way she was.

I instructed her to get her toy, I wanted to watch her fuck her pussy with her vibrator.

She grabbed her vibrator and turned it on. She started rubbing it on her tits at first and then moved it to her pussy. At first she just rubbed it on her clit, enjoying the vibrations. Before long she had turned it up to a higher speed and was fucking her pussy with it. She was quickly pounding it in and out of herself as fast as she could. I was enjoying the sound of her wetness on the vibrator.

I was really enjoying the show, watching Missy pleasure herself. I was slowly stroking my cock, taking great care not to cum. I wanted to fully enjoy watching her get herself off. There was a little pre-cum on the tip of my cock, when Missy noticed this she moaned loudly.

As Missy fucked her pussy with her vibrator I could tell she was getting close to her orgasm.

I whispered to her, "Please tell me when you are going to cum". I had no idea if I would be able to tell if she was cumming or not, with my wife it was easy to tell as her whole body shakes when she cums. I did not know if her sister was the same way or not.

I continued to stroke my cock slowly and methodically. Missy was watching me intently as I did. I bent down and started sucking on her nipple, it was wonderful to have her nipple in my mouth, I switched off between sucking on her nipple and teasing it by gently flicking my tongue on it. The sensations of her vibrator and me teasing her breasts were too much; it quickly pushed her over the edge.

She screamed out "I'm cumming!!!"

I release her nipple from my mouth and watched her face as she came. I love the look on her face as she cums, her facial expressions showed me she was experiencing pure pleasure! Her whole body began to spasm as she came, just like my wife, it appeared that she has very intense orgasms.

After a couple of minutes, she finally came down off of her orgasm.

She exclaimed to me, in a husky voice, "Now it is your turn!"

I quickly increased the intensity that I was stroking my cock. My hand was wrapped around my cock frantically jerking it up and down as fast as I could, I knew I wouldn't last long. I very quickly blew my load all over myself again. This was another huge load! It again, sprayed up on to my chest and sprayed all over my stomach.

Missy then grabbed some of my cum off my stomach and started rubbing it into her tits! I was amazed and massively turned on. She then took some more off me and started rubbing her pussy with it! I never lost my erection I was so turned on watching her do this!

Missy said "Your warm cum feels so good on my body! This vibrator and my fingers work really good but I need your cock inside of me! I need to feel it pulsating and filling up my pussy with your cum!"

She then flung her leg over me so she was straddling my cock. She took my cock in her hand and put it at the entrance to her pussy. I was in heaven, I was about to fuck my sister-in-law. She quickly let herself drop down on my hard cock.

She moaned loud as I entered her. "You feel so fucking good inside of me!" She exclaimed, "I am going to cum hard on your stiff cock!"

I couldn't believe it, not only did I get to see my Sister-In-Law naked, I got to watch her get herself off and now, best of all, I was fucking her! She felt so good with her tight pussy wrapped around my hard cock. She leaned down and started kissing me passionately while grinding her hips on my cock. Once we broke our kiss she started bouncing up and down on my cock. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest for me to suck on her nipple. I eagerly took it into my mouth and started sucking and teasing it with my tongue.

She came quickly on my cock, squeezing my cock with her tight pussy, it felt amazing! It was everything I could do to not cum myself. I didn't want this to end and I wanted to make her cum again on my cock.

Missy was worn out after cumming twice already; she could barely hold herself up. I flipped her over so she was lying on the couch and spread her legs apart. I knelt on the floor in front of her and rammed my cock deep into her pussy.

I started pumping in and out of her as slowly as I could. I was desperately trying to control my orgasm and wanting her to cum again on my cock.

After several minutes of pumping her pussy I could tell she was getting worked up again, I must have been hitting the right spots. She was getting wetter by the minute and was starting to grind her hips again. I reached up and started playing with her wonderful tits.

I kept pumping her pussy with my cock. She reached down between her legs and started playing with her clit. She was moaning loudly now, showing her pleasure. She said "If you keep that up I am going to cum again."

I smiled slyly and said to her "Good, that is my goal"

She kept rubbing her clit with her fingers; I kept pumping her pussy with my cock and rubbing her tits. She cried out "I'm cumming again!" and exploded into another orgasm. Her pussy was again grabbing my cock and milking it trying to make it cum, it felt amazing!

Missy said "That was amazing! Now I want you to cum in my pussy, I need to feel your cum inside of me!"

I replied "My pleasure!"

I started fucking her pussy as fast and as hard as I could, taking care not to hurt her. I was enjoying all the feelings of her tight pussy gripping my cock as I fucked her. The sensations kept building and building until I couldn't take it anymore. I am sure I didn't need to tell her but I told her anyway that I was about to cum.

"I am going to fill your hot, tight pussy up with my cum!"

She exclaimed "Yes! I need your cum inside of me!"

I couldn't wait any longer, my cock exploded! I released several streams of my seed into her wanting pussy.

She pulled me in tight against her pussy as I was cumming so I would be as deep inside of her as possible. The sensations were incredibly intense, I was pretty sure this orgasm was better than the last. I was enjoying every second of my orgasm, I loved the thought of filling up my Sister-In-Law with my cum.

It appeared, by her facial expressions and her body movements, that she was enjoying the sensation as well.

I finally, after all these years of fantasizing about fucking my Sister-in-law, got the chance to actually do it! It was everything I had imaged and more.

I was completely spent after cumming twice but apparently Missy had another one left. After I pulled my cock out of her pussy she quickly grabbed her vibrator and turned it on full blast and put it on her clit.

She said "Babe, you turned me on so much by cumming in my pussy I just have to cum again!"

She rode her vibrator to another intense orgasm. As she came she cried out "I'm cumming on your hot cum!"

I enjoyed watching her cum again. The thought of her having and orgasm on my cum inside of her was a major turn on for me again, I wish I could have cum again, unfortunately my cock was spent and wouldn't get hard again.

We took every chance we could get for the remainder of her trip to flash each other, tease each other, rub each other and feel each other up. We never got the chance to fuck again even though both of us desperately wanted to.

With her last hug goodbye I took the chance to feel up her tits one last time.

She whispered in my ear "I can't wait until my next visit; hopefully we will get another chance to fuck each other!"

With that she was gone.

After Missy was gone my wife asked "How the visit with my sister? Did you enjoy her company?"

I teasingly told her "Of course I did, I always enjoy the eye candy"

Her next question scared me to death; she casually asked "How was it fucking her?"

My mind started racing a million miles an hour!

She knew I had a major crush on her sister but how did she know I had fucked her? How could she possibly know, we were so careful? I stammered for a few moments, she could clearly see my discomfort as much as I tried to hide it.

She just smiled and said "Don't worry babe, I know all about it, I really didn't have meetings to go to that day I went into the office. I arranged the whole thing with her."

She continued "That morning you came in when we were having coffee, I told her how attractive you find her and that it was really her you were watching when she worked out, not the TV. Missy admitted to me that she noticed you watching her and that the other morning you had a hard on after watching her work out. She admitted to me that she finds you attractive as well. One topic led to another and I agreed to let you fuck her. We worked out the details and arranged for you two to have some alone time together."

I was dumbfounded; my wife actually told her sister about my crush and arranged for me to fuck her. I kissed her passionately and said "You are the best wife ever, I greatly enjoyed fucking your sister but she doesn't compare to you!"

She smiled back and said "Thank You! Missy said she enjoyed it a lot too. Maybe next time she comes to visit I can watch the two of you fuck each other."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I said to her, "You are the best wife a guy could ever hope for, I love you so much!"

Our sex life was much more intense after that, we had lots of fun teasing each other and making out all over the house, it was like we were newly-weds again!

I was looking very forward to Missys next visit, I really hoped that my wife would be turned on and play with herself while she watched us fuck. I guess I will find out soon enough!

Adenn
Adenn
10 Followers
12