Missy Pays The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers

"You can't find work John, with all you're experience?"

"Are you kidding?" John laughed humorlessly. "We were number one for a long time; the assholes that we competed against love this. I have a few leads, but nowhere near the pay."

"The lawyer said he thinks this will settle in less than six months," Mary began.

"We can't wait that long." Keith told her, then put his hands out, "Even if you can give us something every couple of weeks. I'm willing to work on what you owe, but moving forward we need the rent."

"I...I got a part time job waitressing." Melissa spoke up. "I get my first check next week, I..I'll sign it over to you. It won't be much but..."

"Missy, please." John said quietly. "I appreciate it hon, but that money's for you to save for next semester, we won't be able to help next time."

"Yeah, but..."

"You heard your uncle," Mary said, putting her hand on Melissa's knee. "That's your money for school."

Like I didn't feel bad enough as it was. Keith began speaking to John, asking him if there wasn't someone he could borrow from or even a bank loan. As John explained he had no job as credit and his family had nothing, my eyes again found Melissa. She was looking at her uncle and her big brown eyes looked as if they were tearing up, her lower lip was out in an adorable pout and appeared to be trembling. She looked sad and I should feel awful, but instead I found it arousing. I imagined those huge eyes, looking up from between my legs, or better yet up at Keith from her knees. I wet my lips at the thought of how that soft trembling lip would feel beneath mine.

My eyes drifted down to her chest. She was wearing a pink Red Sox t-shirt that did little to flatter her tits, but I'd seen her in a bathing suit and knew they were high and perky. I was wondering what color her nipples were, when Keith's voice cut into my perverted fantasy.

"Look John, I appreciate you telling me you doubt you'll get the money, but I'm going to give you another week to get the other half, maybe something will come up." He paused and after a quick glance at me, finished, "If not We're going to have to ask you to leave and since you paid half a month you can have until the middle of next to leave."

"Like that will help." Mary rolled her eyes.

"I've been more than fair Mary." Keith said firmly.

"Yes, you have." John said quickly. "And it's appreciated. I'll come see you next week to let you know what we're doing."

"I hope you'll be staying," Keith said, standing, "I really do. Lisa and I almost lost everything investing in this place, so I understand."

While John stood and the two shook hands, I began to rise as well, but stopped when I caught Melissa staring at me. When she saw me looking she met my gaze and gave me a strange smile. She looked nervous, but the smile seemed... my eyes widened when she lowered her gaze and seemed to be staring at my legs. I watched as her eyes rose to my tits and back to my legs. If I didn't know any better, I would swear she was checking me out. Her gaze returned to mine and she began to blush.

"Lisa?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." I stammered as I stood. "Just thinking."

"I'll walk you guys out." Melissa stood and quickly walked past us.

Once again we followed her through the hallway and as before my eyes dropped to her ass and I saw she was swinging her hips more than she had been before. I glanced quickly at Keith and smiled as I saw his eyes were also on her cute little tush. He could say she was a kid all he wanted, but he was checking her out. I went back to staring at her legs and wondered how good those tanned legs would look across my fair skin. Melissa reached the door and opening it, stepped aside for us. Keith stopped and looking a little awkward said,

"I'm sure this will work out, Melissa. Your uncle's a good guy, someone will help him."

"He's a great guy." Melissa answered softly, "They're like a mom and dad to me and I'll do anything to help them."

Keith nodded and walked out into the hallway. As I passed her, I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile. Melissa returned the smile, then to my surprise, winked at me and putting her head down, repeated, "Anything."

*****

"Hey hon, you want me to make some popcorn?" I called out from the kitchen.

"No, that's okay." He answered from the living room.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and headed out to where he was sitting on the couch. Keith looked up at me and smiled, "You look good, honey."

I glanced down and shrugged. I was wearing a red tank top that was on the tighter side and left part of my stomach exposed. Of course the fact it was tight was probably why he liked it as my tits were close to falling out of it. I was wearing a pair of red boy shorts that went down to my mid thigh, but hugged my ass tightly and had lace trim around the edges.

"Yeah?" I asked, passing him the water, "All my fancy lingerie and you like this look?"

"I do, it's a great college coed look."

'Oh? You thinking coed now?" I laughed as I sat next to him, "Thinking of one little cute one in particular, maybe a little brunette?"

Keith rolled his eyes; "She's cute Lisa, maybe even hot in that girl next door way, but way to..." he shrugged "Sweet."

"Do I look sweet baby?" I gave him a pout.

"No, baby, you're just flat out hot." Reaching out he ran his hand through my long red hair, "Love this."

"Carpet matches the drapes too." I told him.

"It does," he grinned, "But really I like the plain look sometimes."

"I agree," I told him, squeezing his arm, "I like the tank top look on you, shows your muscles better than the suit."

Dropping my hand in his lap I squeezed his cock through the shorts he was wearing, "These show this muscle off pretty good to." Looking over at the TV, I asked, "What are we watching tonight?"

"I'm going to be watching your head in my lap, you don't stop playing with me."

"Oooh, don't threaten me with a good time." I laughed, "Hey how about some porn, get us ready for tomorrow night?"

"Not a bad idea," he agreed, reaching over and caressing my nipple through my shirt, "I'll..."

We both jumped as the doorbell rang. Keith looked over at me, "Expecting anyone?"

"No." I shrugged, "Maybe one of the tenants has something going on?"

"I tell them to always call."

Keith stood up and began to head for the door; he stopped and pointed at my legs.

"Want to cover up?"

"Want me to?" I asked, with a sly smile, "Or you want to show off your hot wife?"

He gave me a nasty smile. "Well technically you're not showing anything, except a lot of leg"

"Then I'll just sit here and be your trophy wife." I tossed my hair and gave him a brainless giggle

Keith shook his head and passed through the doorway of the living room into the small hallway where the front door was located. From where I was sitting I couldn't see who was there and heard Keith say, "Uh, sure you can come in."

His voice sounded odd and I leaned forward on the couch wondering who it was. Keith re-entered the room and behind him was Melissa. Or at least I was pretty sure it was, because she couldn't have looked more different. She was wearing a black skirt so short she wouldn't be able to bend over without flashing her ass. As my eyes wandered down her long legs they widened when I took in the black stiletto heels they ended in. Apparently she wasn't used to wearing them as I noticed she was walking gingerly behind Keith.

Forcing my gaze up, I found the top to be as intriguing as the bottom. Melissa's was sporting a low cut and very tight red sleeveless shirt. The top was snug enough to prop up her small tits and give her a nice amount of cleavage. I could see just the top of a black lace bra peaking out. Melissa's hair was no longer in a pony tail, but down and had been teased out. I saw she was wearing deep red lipstick along with some heavy black eye shadow.

I looked over at Keith who was looking at me and keeping his hand in front of him, pointed back with his thumb, a questioning look on his face. I shrugged and tried to keep my eyes on her face as I now saw she was looking at me.

"Have a seat Melissa." Keith gestured towards the chair across from the couch.

"Call me Missy." She answered, looking over at the chair.

Keith sat down next to me and we both stared when Melissa walked past the chair and sat on the coffee table directly in front of us. Keith started to speak, but stopped as she raised her right leg and made a show of crossing it over her left. When she did I caught a flash of black lace between her thighs. I lifted my eyes and found her big brown eyes focused on me. She gave me a nervous smile and when it was obvious she wasn't going to speak, Keith asked,

"So, uh what can we do for you, Melissa."

"Missy." She said again. "I want you to call me Missy tonight."

"Okay Missy." I said, "How can we help you?"

"Well," She looked down to her lap and I saw her hands were clasped together, her fingers appeared to be trembling, "I...I kind of think we can help each other."

"How's that?" Keith asked.

"I want to help my aunt and uncle stay where they are, and figure maybe if I help you guys, you'll help them."

"What do you mean help us?" I asked, confused.

Missy looked at me, then Keith. She swallowed nervously and when she continued I could hear a quiver in her voice.

"Like I told you when you left, I'll do anything to help Uncle John."

"Right." Keith agreed, "But I don't see what you can do for them."

"It's what I can do for you." Missy answered and leaning forward placed a hand on each of our knees. "Like I said, I'll do anything."

My heart started to beat faster and I felt a warm flush come over me. She was leaning over far enough that I caught a glimpse down her shirt and could see where her tan lines started just inside the black lace. I could also feel her hand shaking on my thigh and knew she was either excited or nervous. One look in her eyes told me she was nervous.

"I...don't know what you mean, Missy." Keith said as he gently took her wrist and removed her hand from his leg.

He shot me a look and I reluctantly did the same. I wasn't sure if she were serious or not, but we couldn't play this game this close to home.

"Yes you do," she nodded. "You know exactly what I mean and I'll," she took a deep breath and whispered, "I'll give you exactly what you want."

Turning to me, she again smiled nervously and added, "Both of you."

I jumped at the sensation of something touching my calf. I looked down to see Missy had slipped her heel off and was rubbing her foot along my leg. I started mesmerized by the sight of her tanned foot against my fair skin. Her toenails were the same deep red as her lips and I felt a shudder go through me as she gently slid her soft foot back down my leg to rest on my own bare foot. I swallowed hard and tried to tell myself to play this off. Keith was right, she was not our type and she lived two floors above us. But even as I told myself that I could feel my pussy heating up.

"Missy, are you propositioning us?" Keith asked.

His courtroom skills were on full display as he managed to sound not only completely surprised, but even a little indignant.

"Yes sir." She said softly, her head down, "I'm willing to let you use me to pay the rent for my family."

"Use..." Keith trailed off and closed his eyes for a moment.

I knew what he was feeling. The way she had said that had caused my nipples to stiffen and my pussy to drip. I could just imagine Keith's cock growing at the words 'let you use me'. I sat there silently, Missy's foot had rubbed my leg again and I didn't trust myself to speak. Somehow Keith found it in him to keep up his act.

"Missy, I don't know what you think about us, but we don't do that type of thing." He gestured towards me, "We're married, and we don't play around like that."

"It's okay," she said putting her hand on his arm. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"There's nothing to tell." Keith shook his head and slipped his arm from her grasp, but not before her red nails on his skin made me think of them around his cock. "Whatever you think, you're wrong."

Missy looked away and began to speak quietly. "I have a friend named Linda who....she um, works as an escort and when she came to visit me after class last month told me she had been here before." She looked back up at us. "Here in your apartment."

"That's..." I started, but she continued, "She says you guys like to play with girls, so I thought that...."

"She's wrong." Keith said quickly, "We don't know anyone named Linda and..."

"She goes by Nikki and she has a big dragon tattoo on her back, she said you guys really liked her."

"Oh my God." I whispered, and instantly wanted to smack myself, when I saw Missy smile at me, I'd just blown our secret.

"So much for fucking discreet." Keith said rolling his eyes.

"It's okay," Missy said quickly, "She's a good friend, she won't say anything, she uh...she was the one that came up with this idea, she said you guys would like me."

"Missy, we..."

"Do you like me?" She put her arms out, "I dressed the way I thought you would like me."

'Missy, listen." Keith said, "You're right we uh...play sometimes, but it's with women we don't know and there's a reason for that."

As he spoke, it occurred to me that if Missy said she'd tell someone about us, Keith would probably just let her family slide on the rent. I was ready to suggest it, but caught sight of her lip starting to tremble again. I was getting so wet; I could feel the shorts sticking to my crotch. Then and there I decided I wanted her, but I would let Keith make the call. He had a career outside the house and had more to worry about than I did.

"I promise not to say anything!" She said and again I heard the quiver in her voice, "Linda told me what you guys pay and it's about half the rent so I figure Uncle gave you half and I could, um..." she gave me an adorable little smile that made me want to grab hold of her and kiss her. "Earn the other half."

"Missy, you're a sweet girl." Keith said softly. 'You're not the type to do this and we wouldn't want to make you."

I could hear the effort he was putting into his words and started to breathe heavier. He wanted her too, but was trying not to take chances.

"You wouldn't be." She said, shaking her head, "I...I'm offering, I'll do anything you guys want, really!"

I reached out and putting my hand on Keith's leg squeezed it, he looked over and shifting my eyes towards her, I brought them back to his and gave him a slight nod. He frowned and I mouthed the word 'please?' he turned away from me when Missy started speaking again.

"Don't you guys want me?"

"It's not that..." Keith began, "We..."

"I know I'm not as hot as Linda, but I..." she sighed and put her head down, "Guess I'm not sexy enough."

She pushed her lip out in a pout and I swore if Keith blew this I'd smack him. Reaching out, I gently brushed her hair from her face and spoke before he could say anything, "Honey, you're absolutely adorable! You're more than pretty enough and we..."

Thinking I was going to turn her down, she looked at me wide eyed and started talking in a rush as if she were afraid she would stop.

"I know I'm not hot, but I'm cute. I don't have much experience, but I'll try really hard! I promise I'll be really good for you!"

"Oh goddamn." Keith whispered.

"No experience?" I asked, dying to hear her response to that.

Missy didn't let me down, "I...I've never been with a girl and I...only had one real boyfriend and we umm," she put her head down, "Only did it a few times."

I looked to Keith and had to hold back a laugh at the look of pure lust now on his face. It wasn't just his face showing that lust. There was a huge bulge in his shorts and I took a deep breath, allowing a delicious feeling of anticipation to flow through me. Oh, how we were going to enjoy her! Missy continued to feed my fire.

"But like I said, I'll...I'll try really hard to be fun and I'll do anything you want me too! I'll make you feel good, I promise!"

Keith started to speak, but before he could, she lowered her head, looked up through her eyelashes and whispered, "Please?"

"You...you really want to Missy?" Keith asked, causing me to smile, it was going to happen!

"As long as you won't tell my family."

"Oh, honey we would never," I told her, "We don't want people to know either so it will be fine."

"O...okay." Missy gave a nervous laugh and looked at us, "Um...I don't know where to start."

"Oh, you are too cute!" I exclaimed.

Leaning forward, I took her face in my hands and bringing my lips to hers, said softly, "Start right here."

I gave her a gentle kiss and rolled my eyes back at the sound of the tiny whimper she emitted. Better than that was the sensation of her lips trembling against mine. I kissed her a second time and kept my lips pressed to hers. After a brief hesitation her soft lips pushed against mine and I felt a wave of excitement go through me as she started to kiss me back. Her lips were barely touching mine and it as teasing the shit out of me, but I held back and let her get used to it. That move paid off when, a moment later, she kissed me more firmly.

I slid my hand around her slim waist and gently drew her into my embrace. I could feel my nipples pressing into her through the material of our shirts and wanted nothing more than to be flesh to flesh with her. To my delight, I felt Missy's hands on my arms. She was trembling and again I had to hold myself back. She removed her lips from mine and said softly, "You're very pretty Lisa."

"Thank you sweetie." I gave her a huge smile; she was nothing short of precious! Pointing over at Keith I said, "Now why don't you give my husband one of those nice sweet kisses?"

Missy looked over at Keith who flashed a disarming smile that belied his intentions for our cute little guest. Missy looked back at me and asked, "You...you really don't mind?"

"I'll share him with you honey," I told her, "Just like we're going to share you."

Missy gave me that nervous smile again and turning her head, leaned over to Keith. Like me, he let her come to him and I felt a pang of jealousy that she seemed to kiss him more firmly right off the bat. Then again she'd never been with a woman. I began breathing heavier and unable to help it started to rub my pussy through my silky shorts as I watched Keith kiss her. Missy's hands were on his chest and he had put his arm around her and was running his hand through her long black hair.

Keith opened his eyes while still kissing her and gave me a wink. Bastard, I thought, but was smiling. Missy gasped and I released a soft moan as I saw him push his tongue between her lips. She paused, then sent another wave of heat through me when I saw her open her mouth wider to accept my husband's tongue in her mouth.

"Oh, look at you," I whispered, "You're going to be a good girl for us, aren't you Missy?"

She moaned a response and Keith pulled back just enough for me to see her tongue flick across his lips. I turned on the couch and after sweeping her hair to one side, leaned in and kissed her neck, just under her ear. She released another of those amazing little whimpers and I realized with excitement that my touch made her nervous. As Keith continued their long kiss, I started gently sucking on her neck. Unable to hold back any longer, I reached down and pulling her shirt from inside her skirt slid my hand up inside.

Missy gasped and broke the kiss and then moaned as Keith immediately started kissing the other side of her neck. I felt his hand slide under her shirt next to mine and pause. I began to lightly caress her delightfully soft stomach, inching my hand further up as I did. I could feel Keith's hand next to mine as we both had the same idea. I could feel Missy shaking beneath our touch and she was breathing heavier as we continued to kiss her neck. I reached out and turning her head to face me, pressed my lips to hers.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers