Missy-Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, what is this?" Jimmy asked.

"There are my night-clothes," Missy-Sue explained. "I wear 'em when I go to bed. You like?"

"No."

Jimmy walked up to Missy-Sue, wrapped his arms around her, and planted his lips upon hers. Missy-Sue moaned as she felt Jimmy's hard cock pressing against her body, begging to be inside of her. She dug her fingernails into his bare back, pulling him so close to her that he thought that she was going to snap him in half.

Without warning, Missy-Sue felt herself flying through the air, as Jimmy flung her onto the bed. She looked at the foot of the bed with widened eyes of anticipation and amazement as Jimmy crawled into the foot of the bed and up the bottom of her nightgown. She bit her lip as she felt his face nuzzle her shaggy groin and his tongue licking at her slit. She spread her legs to allow her lover more space to pleasure her womanhood with his mouth. Gently, she clutched at the large mound in her gown that was his head.

"Aaaaaah! Oh, shit! Baby you're driving me crazy."

Jimmy's only response was to send his tongue up the moist crevasse between her legs. The juices flowed freely with little prompting, and Jimmy sipped at it noisily. Though his head was separated from her direct contact by the fabric of the nightgown, he could feel her fingers sifting themselves through his hair.

"Unnnnh, Jimmy!" Missy-Sue yelled. "Jimmy, please! Don't tease me so much! Give it to me! You know what I want."

Jimmy heard her pleas all too well. Missy-Sue saw him lift his head up from her crotch, but instead of crawling out of her gown, he crawled forward. She unbuttoned the top five buttons, allowing his head to pop out of her neckline.

"Baby, what are you doin'?" she giggled.

"You."

Missy-Sue was momentarily confused by his answer, but all was made clear when she felt her womanhood being stabbed by something long and large. Jimmy's heart skipped a beat as he gazed at Missy-Sue's face, which was contorted, contented, and cross-eyed. The pair exchanged gasps and moans upon their joining.

Within the confines of the nightgown, he rammed his member into her so hard that the headboard began knocking hard against the wall. Had anyone else been inside the room, the people on the bed would have looked like a two-headed monster with a navy-blue body having sex with itself. Missy-Sue rolled the two of them over so that she would be on top, hoping that it would lessen the intensity of his lovemaking. Once he was beneath her, it seemed like his thrust were twice as hard. To make matters worse, he was squeezing her breasts from inside of the nightgown, spraying milk all over it.

"FUUUUCK!" Jimmy cried out. "Your milk is making me so wet...I LOVE IT!"

"Noooo, don't say that, Jimmy," Missy-Sue pleaded. "It's makin' me all hot!"

"Yeah? Then what about THIS?"

He then proceeded to give her large, leaking nipples a vicious twisting. Missy-Sue shrieked and jerked backwards away from Jimmy. Thanks to her breastmilk-soaked fabric, she ripped through the back of the dress like a butterfly from a chrysalis.

Jimmy was wholly unprepared for such a beautiful sight: his naked lover riding cowgirl style on top of him while covered in her own breastmilk. Her large, torpedo-shaped breasts, her thick thighs, and the large, black hedge of pubic hair between them were making his genitals tingle. Missy-Sue's normally-pale skin was blushed with arousal. She panted as she looked down at Jimmy, who was squirting her milk into his own mouth.

"Yeah, you like drinking from yer Love Cow?"

"Yes," Jimmy growled. "Give me more!"

As Jimmy ran his hands all over her body, he couldn't help but imagine how much more enjoyable it would be if they weren't separated by a condom. Normally, condoms were his friend; he'd seen many guys, both friends and clients, have their lives ruined because of a single night of unprotected sex. Still, never before had he wanted to cream pie inside of a woman so badly. Being with this naked, hairy, milk woman had ignited this primal urge within him. He wanted to cover her with his seed, put it inside of her, and have it leak out of all of her orifices.

He tried to swing the both of them around so that he was on top, but Missy-Sue countered. He was taken aback by her strength; as a guy who frequented the gym quite often, he was no pushover, but, right now, he was struggling to get his way. Missy-Sue pinned him to the bed with her strong, hairy arms and continued to ride him faster.

Now it was Jimmy's turn to make a funny sex face. His penis was tingling: a precursor to his impending release. The tingling radiated throughout his entire body as well. His face got scrunched up and he began whimpering like a teenage boy about to blow. A few grunts and spurts later, he shot his load into the condom; a few minutes later, Missy-Sue gave out a shrill cry and ceased her gyrations, collapsing forward on top of him.

Jimmy wrapped his tired arms around Missy-Sue's sweaty, chunky body. He enjoyed the after-sex aroma of sweat and breast milk that hung in the air. She gave a weary chuckle as she caught her breath, delighting that Jimmy's slightly less-erect penis was still inside of her.

"Ohhhh, baby," Missy-Sue breathed. "You're gonna turn me wilder than a fifth ace!"

"I'll take that as a compliment," Jimmy chuckled.

"Oh, Jimmy," Missy-Sue said, nuzzling Jimmy's toned, hairless chest. "I'm not sure I can be your wife..." She looked up to stare him in the eye. "...but I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend."

"Yeah?" Jimmy said, his eyes big with delight.

"Oh, yeah. As long as you keep fuckin' me like that, I'm yours. Now, hurry up and get it up again!"

"No problem, just give me a minute. Oh, and sorry about your nightgown."

"That's okay. It belonged to my grandma," she said with a grin. "I just wanted to see how you'd react to seeing me in 'em. Besides, with you around, I'm probably not going to need bedclothes for a long time."

12