Missy Visits Sheldon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

"Why do people keep telling me that today?" he asked of no one in particular.

Penny peeled back Sheldon's plaid robe. Her eyes grew wide as the full size of Sheldon's cock was now staring her in the face. It practically slapped her on the forehead. Long and skinny, easily 10" long. She couldn't believe that pain in the ass Dr. Sheldon Cooper had been withholding this wet dream of a cock from her all this time. She grabbed the shaft and lightly stroked it. It was still slick from the mixture of his cum that was mixed with Missy's juices from earlier. She could smell its mustiness.

"Oh yes, that feels very nice, Penny. You have very nice hands," Sheldon said as he looked down at Penny.

She looked back up at him. "If you like that, then you're really going to like this."

She moved in closer and took the knob of his cock into his mouth.

"Penny!" he exclaimed. "W-w-w-what are you doing?! Why do people keep putting my boy part into their mouth?! This is how Missy broke it to begin with! Don't you realize how unsanitary that is?! Especially considering it was recently in Missy's girl part!"

Penny removed him from her mouth. "Sheldon, be quiet. Try to enjoy it."

"Why do people keep telling me that today, also?!"

"Look at it this way, Sheldon. Look at it as I'm cleaning your cock." She took him back into her mouth.

"Well, since you put it that way, it could use a good cleaning after it was in Missy's girl part. Okay, please proceed. I'll try to enjoy it as much as I did with Missy."

This was the largest cock Penny had seen in quite some time, possibly ever. But, being no stranger to deep throating, she was able to have his balls slapping against her chin in no time. It almost felt like his cock was going to drive all the way into her stomach. The feeling was incredible! She quickly had the button of her jean shorts undone and the zipper unzipped, enabling her to bury two fingers into her dripping snatch.

For his part, Sheldon took note that Penny's mouth felt very similar to his sister Missy's. It was warm, and wet, and soft. The feeling was comforting. Now that he had conducted the same experiment on two different subjects with the same feeling, he concluded that, yes, he could enjoy this after all.

Behind Sheldon, on his bed, his twin sister Missy was getting pounded by Leonard, Howard, and Raj. All three men could tell her body's response was changing. Her breathing was becoming more labored, her moans louder, and the holes in which their cocks were inserted were becoming tighter and tighter. She was about to explode with a massive orgasm!

Muffled moans, almost screams, escaped around Raj's cock. He kept a firm grip on the back of her head and continued to shove it down her throat. Her body convulsed. Every muscle was alive as wave after wave rolled through her body. Her cunt quivered around Leonard's cock. Her ass tightened to the point Howard thought it might snap his rod off inside her.

As the electricity continued to roar through Missy's body, Raj could take no more. His thrusts into her face became more deliberate. His balls slapped against her chin that was dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva.

Raj pulled her face into him one more time and held it there. "Oh, dude! Oh! Oh! Oh crap! Gaaahhh!" Missy began to cough and gag. Her airway was filled with a thick cock that was dumping thick, hot spunk down her throat.

Just when Missy thought she was going to pass out from the combination of the massive orgasm she had combined with Raj's cum fest in her throat, Raj released her head and pulled his cock out of her face. He grabbed the base and slapped it on her forehead several times, spraying several more droplets into her dark hair.

Raj climbed off the bed and stood back. It was a sight he thought he'd never see - his three friends banging two beautiful women, right after he had dumped a load into one of the beautiful women's faces. "Is this a great country or what?!" he thought to himself.

Then he looked down. He saw his still hard cock bouncing involuntarily, shiny with a combination of his cum and Missy's saliva, as if nothing had happened. "Dude! Look at that! A side effect that's actually awesome!" He spied Penny's head bobbing on Sheldon's long tool, taking it in with ease. "Ohhhhhh, Pennnnn-nnnny," he said with a wicked grin as he made his way over to her.

Raj stood behind her and grabbed the waistband of her jean shorts. He pulled and lifted her to her feet. Penny didn't fight it, concentrating on the cock in her mouth. Raj grabbed the sides of her shorts and yanked them down in one quick, smooth motion. The pants slipped past her knees and fell around her ankles, revealing a perfect, tan, heart-shaped ass. She was wearing a pair of baby blue thongs today. These quickly joined her shorts at her ankles. Penny stepped out of one leg and kicked the garments to the side. She spread her legs apart, showing Raj her puffy pink pussy lips that were begging for attention, which he was more than happy to provide.

Raj slid in between her legs and touched the tip of his thick brown cock to her glistening cunt. A gasp slipped out around Sheldon's cock. Raj grabbed the shaft and rubbed the head along her slit while he watched the back of her blonde head bob on Sheldon's pole.

"Dang, Penny, you're soaked," Raj observed for the whole room to know.

He finally slid the helmet of his brave soldier past her cunt lips and slowly inside until he was balls deep in Penny's pussy. Penny gave a long, low moan as he slid into her, her gash finally getting the attention it craved. Raj rocked his hips slowly several times. Finally, without warning, he reared back and slammed his hips against hers, pile driving his rod into her hard and fast. Penny gave a loud yelp. The unexpected thrust into her cunt drove Sheldon's cock further into her throat further than she ever thought possible. The full 10" was buried deep inside her. Her face was buried into his stomach for a moment. She thought she would cum right then and there.

Howard was the next to go. His thrusts into Missy's ass began to have a stutter to them. His head threw back and his muscle-less chest flew out. He grabbed onto her wide hips as hard as he could.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh...oh...boo-ya!" Howard screamed as his tiny hose flooded Missy's sweet ass with his white, sticky jizz.

Missy turned her head so she could she Howard's contorted face as he orgasmed. "Oh, yeah, Howard, that's it! C'mon, honey, give it to me! Give it all to me!" Missy cried, feeling Howard pump her ass full of cum.

After Howard felt like he had emptied his ball sack into Missy's ass, he slowly pulled out. "Oy vey," he panted. Removing his plug from her ass brought a tiny stream of white cum down the inside of her thigh. Howard climbed from the bed and smacked Missy on the ass as he did, bringing a loud yelp from her.

At the end of the bed, Sheldon's body began to tense. He gripped the edge of his bed, hanging on for dear life.

"Oh, Penny! Oh, Penny! Oh, dear! I'm getting that feeling again. I feel as if my boy part is going to erupt!" he cried in fear.

Penny didn't miss a beat, not that she had a choice. The force of Raj slamming her cunt from the back was forcing Sheldon's long pole down the back of her throat. All she could do was encourage him as best as she could.

She turned her head so that she could look into his face full of fear. "Mmmmm hmmmm, mmmmm hmmmmm, mmmmm hmmmmm," she moaned, nodding her head as much as she could.

"C'mon, Sheldon, give it to her! She wants it!" Howard cheered from the sidelines with a pump of his fist and wide eyes.

Sheldon looked at Howard with more fear than ever. "Give her what?! I...don't...know..." He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "It's happening again! Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear Lord!"

His cock throbbed inside Penny's throat. She could feel his load gushing down her throat. "My god!" Penny thought to herself. "There's no way I can swallow all of this!"

Sheldon's cock continued to slide in and out of her throat with the rhythm of Raj's dives into her pussy. Streams of spunk began to slip out between her lips and Sheldon's rod, creating a white pool on the floor.

When Sheldon felt like his boy part had stopped throbbing he began to pull out of her mouth. Raj slowed his assault on Penny's cunt long enough for Sheldon to finish the job. He looked down only to see his cock was still rock hard.

"Oh no! Oh no! It's still broken! Penny, it's still broken!" he said in a panic, pointing at his penis. "I can't go through life like this!"

"Sheldon...settle...down..." Penny panted in between pokes into her pussy. "It'll...be...fuck!...fine."

Sheldon turned and rushed from the room. "Shower! I need a shower!"

Raj suddenly pulled his tree trunk from Penny's soaked slit. She snapped her head around. "Hey! What the fuck?!" she growled.

"Oh, we're not done yet, Penny," Raj said with a wicked tone in his voice. "It's time to gape this ass." He grabbed his slick shaft and pressed the tip to her suddenly quivering rosebud.

"Wait...what?!" she said with surprise.

Raj grabbed her hips and pressed forward. The head slid surprisingly easily through her sphincter. He continued to slowly slide forward until he was balls deep in her ass.

Penny moaned in pleasure the whole ride. "Ohhhhhhhh balls, you motherfucker!" she cried. Raj reached around with his right hand and began to flick at her hardened clit. His touch momentarily took her breath away. And, with that, he began to pump slow and steady, filling her ass with caramel coated cock.

Missy was riding Leonard like a bucking bronco on the bed. She met each upward thrust of his hips with a grind down of her own, driving his fat cock into her cunt as far as it could possibly go. The entire time, Leonard had a mouthful of tit in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on her erect nipples. Sweat was rolling down his face and onto the bed.

Missy knew he was close to blowing his load. His grip on her hips grew tighter and tighter. She could feel his cock pulse inside her. His breathing was becoming more labored. She was fairly certain he wasn't having an asthma attack. But if he was, too damn bad. She was going to bust the bronco regardless.

Missy leaned into him, still grinding her ass into his groin. "C'mon, sweetie, give me your hot, sticky load," she whispered in his ear. "I want it. I need it," she said just before she started to nibble on his neck.

That was all he needed to push him over the cliff, a beautiful woman begging for his cum. He finally released the tit that was in his mouth. "Oh god! Oh god! Ohhhhhhmagod!"

Missy felt the wave of warmth flood her love canal. It felt good, it made her feel like a woman. "That's it, Leonard, honey, give it to me," she purred into his ear. They bounced on the bed until Leonard's cock throbbed no more. He had given Missy all he had to give. He was exhausted. He was in heaven.

As Raj continued his assault on Penny's ass, Missy climbed off of Leonard and off of the bed. Streaks of cum were exiting her ass and pussy, leaving a white trail down the insides of her thighs. She leaned down, caressed Leonard's red cheeks, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

Missy looked into his eyes. "Did you like that, honey?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Leonard looked back at her with googly eyes, a vision of glistening beauty in front of him. He nodded, hoping this wasn't a dream. "Uh huh," was all he could muster.

Missy stood up and watched Raj slam Penny's ass for a moment. Howard was off to the side, stroking the cock that had been in Missy's ass only a few moments ago.

"Well, y'all," Missy said in her sexy southern drawl with her hands on her hips. "You boys made quite a mess o' me. I think I'll go grab a shower." She strolled naked out of the bedroom and down the hallway. The bathroom door could be heard closing behind her.

"Penny! Penny! Shit! Your ass is so tight around my cock!" Raj called out.

Penny was bent over, her hands on the edge of the bed, her body enjoying the pounding she was taking. "Oh my gawd, Raj! You gonna make me cum!"

"Oh no you don't!" Raj commanded. He removed his hand from her clit and leaned forward. He grabbed her arms and pulled them from the bed. He pulled them straight back. Now the only thing keeping her upright was his grip on her arms and the cock buried in her ass. His hips thrust forward as he pulled her arms back towards him.

"Oh, Raj! Oh, fuck!" Penny screamed.

Raj threw his hips harder. "Oh, Penny! Oh! Oh! Oh crap! Ughhhhhh!"

Raj's cock pulsed inside of Penny's ass. She could feel every spurt of spunk into her ass with each throb of his cock.

"Oh...Raj...you...moth...er...fuck...er," she growled with each new thrust of his hips.

Raj finally released his grip on her arms and pulled his tool from her ass. He grabbed the sticky shaft and slapped it on the top of her ass, shooting several droplets of jizz up the spine of her back.

Penny stayed bent over on the bed, weak in the knees. She turned back towards Raj with an angry look. "You motherfucker. I was this close!"

"Yeah, well, you've been teasing me with your hot body for years. Maybe I'll let you finish next time," he said with a grin as he slapped in her on the ass and walked away.

"Here comes Howard to your rescue!" Howard said with excitement, jumping across the room to land where Raj had been standing.

Before Penny could even say anything, Howard had a grip on her hips and his cock buried in her ass. He quickly reached around and picked up where Raj had so rudely left off, pounding a steady beat on her raging clit. The suddenness of it all took her breath away.

******

Missy strolled into the bathroom with cum running down her legs just as Sheldon was climbing out of the shower. The unexpected presence of his sister shocked him.

"Missy! Doesn't anybody knock anymore?!" Sheldon said as he struggled to wrap the shower curtain around him.

"Awww now, Shelly. We've been seein' each other naked ever since I can remember. We ain't got nothin' to hide from each," Missy said as she moved closer. "Whatcha hidin' behind that curtain, Shelly?" she asked with a mischievous grin. She grabbed the curtain and lightly tugged on it.

Sheldon gripped the curtain tighter. "You know very well what I'm hiding behind this curtain. You broke my boy part!"

"Awe, Shelly, do you still have a hard on?" She could see the silhouette of it through the curtain.

"If you're asking if my penis is still erect, then yes, yes it is, no thanks to you."

"He's still hard after cumming twice? That's impressive!" Missy thought. "C'mon, Shelly, let me see. Maybe I can fix it."

"How in the world do you think you can fix it? Penny already tried and failed. I'm sure she has much more experience with such things than you do. Besides, you're the one that broke it to begin with!"

"Penny has more experience than I do? Are you sure about that?" Missy asked, hands on hips. "Besides, like you said, I'm the one you think broke it, maybe I'm the one who can fix it. C'mon, Shelly, let me kiss it and make it all better."

"This isn't like a boo boo that Mother could kiss and make better! But, perhaps you have a point. Since you broke it, maybe you are the one that fix it." He thought about it. "Fine, yes, you can kiss it and see if that fixes it."

Missy had Sheldon step out of the shower and sit on the toilet seat. Sure enough, when the curtain was peeled back, his cock was still as large and hard as it was an hour and two cum loads ago.

Missy knelt in front of him on the cold tile floor. She grabbed the shaft of his pole and moved in closer. The veins were already pulsing with energy. She tenderly placed two kisses on the tip of his cock.

"It's not working," Sheldon said dejectedly.

Missy began to stroke its length. "Just give it a minute, Shelly," she said reassuringly.

She wrapped both hands around its shaft and began to stroke it with firm, long strokes. She would occasionally kiss the tip, just as if she was kissing a child's boo boo. Sheldon's breathing became heavier. She felt the energy build between her hands. She stroked harder and faster.

"Missy! Missy! It's happening again! Oh dear Lord, it's happening again!"

"That's good, Shelly, don't fight it," she cooed. "Just let it happen."

"Let what happen?! It's going to explode! Oh...oh...oh dear Lord!"

She stroked faster and pointed his nozzle at her chest. Within moments, a stream of cum shot out from his hose and struck her in the sternum. The force splattered across her chest, dotting her tits with freckles of white cum. A second and third stream shot out as she waved his wand in front of her, covering the tops of her tits with a white glaze. She continued to stroke it, coaxing several smaller spurts out across her hands. She finally wrapped her mouth around the head and began to deep throat him, sucking as much of his nectar out as possible.

She released him from her mouth with a 'pop' and leaned back. Sheldon looked down at her as cum began to drip off of her nipples onto the floor.

"Look at the mess we've made! And I just got out of the shower! Now I need another shower," Sheldon said.

Missy was still stroking his cock. She could feel it finally begin to slowly shrink. "You're just a little messy, Shelly. Let me clean that up for you." She proceeded to lick each and every drop of cum she could find off of his body until he was literally spit-shined clean.

When she was sure she had gotten the last drop she looked up at Sheldon. "Alright, Shelly, run along. Now I need to take a shower," she said as she scooped a finger full of cum from her chest and licked it clean.

******

Howard was still pumping Penny's ass like a piston and flicking and pinching her raging clit with his fingers. She could feel the heat beginning to rise in her loins.

"Oh, Howard, don't you fucking stop!" she demanded.

"I wouldn't think of it," he said as sweat rolled off his face onto his chest.

"Hold on a second!" Leonard yelled. He was ready for action again. He slid in between Penny's hands that were bracing her on the end of the bed. He held the base of his thick cock up so that was only inches from Penny's lips.

Penny looked up into Leonard's eyes. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. Leonard grinned back and nodded his head while shaking his cock at her, practically slapping her in the chin with it.

She opened her mouth and devoured him. She could smell the musty scent of Missy's pussy. She tasted the saltiness of Leonard's cum that she had left behind. Leonard placed his hands and the back of her head and began to drive his cock as far as he could into her throat. For the second time today she had a cock in her ass and mouth at the same time. "Why haven't we done this before?" she thought to herself as her tits swayed to the rhythm of Howard's thrusts.

Penny was close to cumming before Leonard jammed his cock down her throat. That was the coup de gras.

A lightning bolt shot up through both her thighs and collided at her cunt.

"Uuuuuck! Uuuuuck! Ughhhhhh!" was all she could say around the cock in her mouth.

The collision almost knocked her off her feet. The only thing that kept her upright was the two cocks that were impaling her body. Her legs quaked with the force of the storm that had just struck her. It felt like a Nebraska tornado racing through her body. It took her breath away. She thought she was going to pass out.

As her convulsions slowed, Howard and Leonard looked at each other's sweat covered faces with shitty smiles, certain they had just rocked Penny's world like never before. The thought of bringing a woman they had fantasized about for years to a crushing orgasm was almost too much for them.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers