Missymay's Manhattan Day

Story Info
An LDR comes to fruition in Manhattan
16.5k words
4.67
26.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“David, we need you to go to New York for a week, is that OK?”

These were the words that greeted Dave Christopher as he walked into the MD`s office. It always raised a smile upon his face when the Managing Director called me David. It was Dave to everyone else, and he knew it, but Dave supposed that it was his way of showing his authority.

“Absolutely fine Sir,” replied Dave“ but what am I going there for?”

“We need someone to set up, and initiate their new operating system, and as you designed it, we feel you are the obvious choice. I was hoping that you would agree Dave, and took the liberty of telling them to expect you at 8am, one week on Monday.”

He was absolutely delighted, Karen and Dave had always dreamed of going to New York, but of course, since the divorce, all that had gone out of the window. But now he was going, alone, to the ”Big Apple”. They had been divorced for five years now; sadly it was entirely Dave’s own fault. Their sex life had been OK, but he wanted more than her, wanted to play with toys, ropes, get into the BDSM lifestyle, but not Karen. She may have loved oral, and 69, but that was as far as she would go, so he went looking elsewhere for the forbidden fruit, finding it, in a local BDSM club he discovered on the Internet. Needless to say, he got caught, and she divorced him, rapidly.

Dave kept his membership going at the club, had a number of one-night stands, the odd short-lived relationship, but nothing that could be called in any way serious, and now he was off to New York. He sat there, wondering what the BDSM scene there was. OK His days would be filled at the office, but the evenings, they were his. He decided there and then, to look on the net that very evening, see what I could find. An Englishman in New York needs more than just the sights.

Finishing his evening meal and shower, Dave settled down at his PC, and after checking e-mails, went to Google, his favourite search engine. He typed in BDSM, clubs, New York City. “My God” Dave thought when he saw the results, there seemed to be hundreds, grinning, he checked out a few of the names. “Straddles” now that appealed to his wicked humour, and so he investigated further. A very comprehensive site, clubrooms and bar, chatroom, on line store, and a member’s list. Dave spent the next two hours, just looking around, before he decided to join, and see what happened. He needed a name, to log in with, and wanted something that sort of described him, yet did not give too much away, eventually coming up with one, “Sir Pleasure,” and taking the final step David Christopher joined Straddles BDSM club.

He was very pleasantly surprised at his reception; they seemed delighted that someone from England had found them, and to be honest, he loved the attention he received. Everyone there seemed to want to talk to him, asking where he was from, and do you know so-and-so? That always had made him smile. There was one lady though, who didn’t say much, just the odd word, but he found that intriguing, and asked in the chatroom, if all was OK with her. Her name was missymay, and she responded straight away.

“Please forgive this submissive Sir, but she is fairly new here, and keeping a low profile”

Dave smiled, responding that he also was new, and asking if he might PM her, already being experienced in chat rooms, he knew well the etiquette of asking before sending a personal message.

“Yes please Sir” she replied, “I would like that very much.”

Dave just sent a hello message, and a thank you for the welcome, testing the ground so to speak. She replied that she personally was delighted to see him, as she had been to England once, and loved both the place and the people. She was fairly knowledgeable about England, and they talked at length about London. When Dave said that I was coming to New York two weeks later, she seemed delighted, and started reeling off all the places that he must see. Even offering to be his guide if he had any free time. At that moment, David Christopher decided to make some free time, realising that he could travel earlier than planned, and have a free weekend there. They chatted for well over an hour, and when he looked at the clock, it was almost 2am. As much as he was enjoying talking to missy, he knew that he should sleep, and they agreed to meet again the next evening, 11pm his time, 6pm hers.

As they said their goodnights, she typed. “Kiss Sir, and sleep well,” needless to say, he went to bed smiling happily. She returned the chat in the room, joining in more than she had ever done before. Sitting at her computer, with a big smile lighting up her face, and the change was soon noticed in the room,

“My oh my missy, you are very chatty tonight,” said one of the Doms.

Lady Leather then chirped up

“I think our new English friend had quite an effect maybe?”

This gentle ribbing went on for quite a while, but missy was so happy, she didn’t care, and went along with it. Soon her bedtime approached, and she said her goodnight to them all, still smiling broadly. All she wanted was for it to be 6 pm the next day.

Next morning Dave’s first job was to speak to his secretary, telling her to arrange the flight out for the Friday, and book him into a hotel in central Manhattan. Within a couple of hours, the flight was arranged, 10am from Manchester, arriving at JFK in New York at 1pm local time on the Friday, just perfect. The hotel on 7th Avenue was the Wellington, and from what his secretary said, it was just in the right place for all the sights. Dave could not wait for the day to be over, to talk to missymay again, so that he could give her the good news, hoping that she indeed did think it was good news.

What a long day it was too, interminable phone calls about nothing, or so he thought, but it was probably just his own impatience with himself.

He could not wait to talk to this delightful lady again, he felt so drawn to her, and wanted to just talk and talk with her. By 9.30pm, he could wait no longer; he logged on, and went straight to Straddles chat room. She wasn’t there, but those who where welcomed him again. Even teasing him slightly, saying,

“Hey, Sir Pleasure, what did you say to missy last night, we turned all the lights out here, and she was glowing that much, we could still see.”

A little unsure of American humour, he responded. “Did I say something wrong.”

“No SP, not at all” said Lady Leather, “ we are just joshing you Sir, and delighted to see missy coming out of her shell.”

Then he told them that he was coming to New York in a week’s time. They all seemed delighted to hear that, and Dave received many offers to visit. He was amazed, having heard about American hospitality, he was now seeing it first hand. They chatted amiably for about 40 minutes, then he saw missy enter, his heart jumped, she was here.

“Hi missymay,” he typed, “it is so nice to see you again.”

Immediately the room was filled with a series of “Woohoo missy” postings, Dave could not help but laugh to himself, as he sent her a Personal Message.

He told her of his arrangements, and how delighted he was to be able to have a free weekend in New York. She too was delighted, sitting there, wondering just what this kind considerate Englishman was really like. She longed to see him, but her submissive side stopped her from asking him for a photo. Again they chatted for a while, eventually Dave asked her for her e-mail address, as he wanted to send her something. He gave her his address, telling her that his name was Dave. She responded with her mail, saying that she was called Katrina, but Trina to her friends. Again the clock had overtaken them, and Dave had to leave, this time, he also said, “Kiss” in private, before saying goodnight to the room. As soon as he had left the site, he opened his nail provider, and sent Trina a photograph, one from the firm’s recent Christmas party; he hoped she would like it.

Trina also left the site, sitting there in a daze, wondering what was going on, why she was so attracted to this man? She knew so little about him, only his age and his name really. Was he married? She hoped not, that was just too awful to contemplate. A little window popped up on her PC, telling her that she had mail, and she clicked it absentmindedly. She had forgotten Dave’s promise, but when her mailbox opened, realised immediately who it was from. She opened it excitedly, and read the short note he had sent.

“Hello again Trina,

Just a few words to say thank you, for talking to me again tonight, also, I am sending a photograph, and so you can see what I look like. And by the way, just in case you are wondering, I am divorced.

See you tomorrow

Kisses

Dave”

She was shaking almost, as the photograph downloaded, wanting so much to see him. Finally, he was there, in front of her eyes. Dressed in a dinner suit, a handsome man she thought, standing about five nine, with dark hair, and piercing blue eyes.

“Oh my God, he is gorgeous, what do I do now?” She asked herself.

Realising that she had to send him a photo, she looked at what she had on her computer. She obviously didn’t want to send anything too outrageous, and decided to shower, do her face, and take some more photos there and then. But what should she wear? Something demure? Not too sexy, but at the same time attractive?

“Yes, that’s it” she said in her mind.

But first, she had to print the photograph of this man, and she watched as it slowly appeared from her printer. Then using some tape, she stuck it on her dressing table mirror, and sat there, staring at him. His eyes kept her transfixed, almost boring into her mind, and even though they had not yet discussed sex, she was aroused. Her nipples were hard, pushing against her lacy bra and thin blouse, and she could feel the dampness between her thighs.

“ Good God, what is this man doing to me,” she thought, as she left to go and shower. Stripping naked, she stepped into the shower, feeling the hot jets of water, as they rained down upon her body, but hardly noticing them. Her nipples now swollen and hard, her pussy wet, no water needed there, she closed her eyes, leaning back against the wall. In her mind, all that she could see was he, watching her, and nodding, with that soft smile on his face. Her hands were on her tits, kneading them, and tugging at her nipples. She started to quiver, feeling the sensations building inside of her. Slowly her right hand slid down her body, as she parted her legs, her clit throbbing, and demanding attention. She started to rub it slowly, then with more urgency, unable to hold back, as her orgasm coursed through her. Sighing, with tears of pure joy streaming from her eyes, she came hard, panting as the steam filled the space around her, and, slipped slowly to the floor. She sat there, recovering, thinking of he that was responsible for this.

And she smiled.

Eventually she stood again, and washed, a gentle warmth encompassing her being, as the afterglow surrounded her, mind, body, and soul. After drying off, and wrapped in a fluffy white towel, she returned to the dressing table, to take her seat. Smiling softly, she again looked at his photograph,

“Have you any idea what you just did to me David Sir, that has not happened to me in ages. What is it about you? That affects me so, will I ever find out? I certainly hope so dear man.” Trina did not feel foolish talking to his photo; it seemed such a natural thing to do. Raising herself up from her chair, she leaned forward to kiss his photograph, and smiled at him. It was time to apply her make up very carefully, requiring nothing less than perfection; she sat there for almost an hour. Stopping frequently to talk to him, asking if he liked this shade, or that, she could not believe she was doing this, but it was out of her control by now. Trina had decided what to wear for him, and that she would use the photographs to tease him, just sending a section each day. Grinning to herself, working out which parts of her body she would show him. Looking into his eyes, and whispering,

“David Sir, you are going to have me Sir, and there will never be a more willing sub for you than I. Whatever you should require, it is yours Sir, whatever!”

She closed her eyes, trying to picture him naked, and herself taking care of his enormous erection. Her nipples hard still, as her fantasies ran amok inside her head. She reached down, and opened a dressing table drawer; it was her favourite, the “Toy Drawer.” And there, still unwrapped, lay her new toy, the Y clamps, untried, and untested, but all that was about to change. She reached onto the drawer, lifting up the package, and slowly opened it. Looking at David’s photograph, she held the clamp up, so that he could see it.

“Do you like my new toy sir? Yes? Oh that does please me Sir. May I use it, as you watch? Thank you Sir, thank you so much.”

Laying the package on the table, she slowly opened the towel, revealing her breasts, and then let it fall around her waist. She smiled softly, feeling her arousal as she started to tremble slightly. Cupping her breasts, she lifted them, offering them to the photograph.

“Do you like missymay`s tits Sir? Can you see how hard her nipples are, just because you are here watching her?”

She rolled both nipples in her fingers, then tweaked them pulling as she sighed, her pussy dripping already, and she had not even opened the package. But now it was time, she ripped it open, and pulled the Y clamps free. She was pleasantly surprised at the weight, much heavier than she had expected. Examining one of the clips, she opened it, and gingerly fastened it onto her left nipple. She gasped at the delicious pain, and her thighs rubbed together in anticipation. Quickly she attached the second clip, crying out.

“Oh fuck yes.” She stood, letting the chain hang from her tits, “God, it feels wonderful” she thought, and unable to contain herself; slipping her hand between her thighs. Stroking her wet pussy. She whispered hoarsely to the photo.

“The third clip Sir, that is yours, for you to attach, this subbie will await her Master’s pleasure Sir.”

Parting her lips, she slowly pushed her finger inside, feeling every millimetre, as it entered her sex. Her inner muscle was gripping at her finger, trying to pull it in, deeper. Sliding it in and out, she started to masturbate, eyes closed, her legs shaking, then two fingers, crying out as the spasms started deep inside her. Feeling them build, letting the eruption take its own course. Her body tensed, and she screamed, as her orgasm hit her, shaking her legs that much, that she collapsed back onto the chair. Her eyes filled with tears at the deliciousness of it. Her fingers dripping with the sweet nectar, as she smiled at him, breathing heavily, wishing that it were he, his fingers that had just delighted her so much. Gradually she calmed, and licked her fingers, as she stared at David’s eyes. Then spoke again to him.

“I hope that you are pleased with missy Sir, and that she brought you great pleasure.”

She removed the clips from her nipples, dropping the Y camp back into the drawer. Before gently massaging each nipple, and lifting her tits to lick them softly, then smiled at the photo.

She used the towel to clean herself up a little, and started thinking about the photos that she would take for him. She checked her closet, the special one, eventually pulling out a red silk corset, trimmed in black, she had it specially made, to fit her narrow waist, and DD tits. She was sure that Sir Pleasure would like it. Laying the corset on her bed, she opened another draw, and removed a pair of seamed black silk stockings. Next she went to the lounge, returning with her digital camera, and the small tripod, and set it up on her dressing table. Sitting on the bed, she pulled the tight corset around her body, as she laced it up, the tighter the better, to show off her magnificent breasts. Slipping the laces through the eyelets, then pulling tight, keeping the tension going. When she was finished, she walked to the dressing table, admiring the sensual beauty of this garment. How her brown nipples just peeked out, her pink shaven pussy, wet and moist, standing out against the red and black.

“Mmm, that will do nicely Sir.” She said quietly, and returned to the bed. She slowly put on both of the stockings, fastening the to the corset, knowing how well they showed off her long legs. Turning to look back at the mirror, getting the seams perfectly straight. One final touch was all that was required, the four-inch high-heeled red “come fuck me” shoes. Standing in front of the mirror, she slowly spun around, twisting her neck to check all was as it should be.

She looked again at him.

“God Sir, you make me so fucking horny, and that is what I need Sir, a good fucking, anywhere and everywhere. I want you to get that sweet ass of yours over here, and FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, NOW”

She sighed softly, knowing that the impossible would not happen, as she walked towards the camera. Katrina was pleased now that she had spent the extra money, and purchased a top of the range digital camera. It had everything, 5 million pixels, zoom lens, remote control, and a stack of other features she had yet to try. She placed a small make up mirror on a stand, behind the camera, to enable her to see the screen, as she positioned it. Making sure that the full width of her bed was in picture. She checked the manual once more, on how to take timer delayed photos, using the remote, and then went to sit on the bed. Her first pose was quite sedate, legs crossed, hiding her naked pussy, and one hand against her cheek. She immediately checked the picture, and to her great relief, discovered it was exactly as she planned. She smiled to herself, thinking,

“OK, that one is out of the way, now for the good stuff.”

Chuckling softly, she climbed onto the bed, kneeling to face the camera. Pressing the remote control button, and knowing she had twenty seconds to pose, she placed a hand either side of her breasts, pushing them together, as she licked her lips. Smiling as sexily as she could at the camera. A series of decidedly more and more erotic pictures followed. Kneeling showing her ass, legs together, then parted, hoping her pussy was in view. Finally, she faced the camera, grinning into it as she fingered herself, and then licked her hand lasciviously. She hoped that he would like them, when he eventually got to see them, that is. Quickly she downloaded the photos, adjusted the colour and brightness on a few, and then saved them all. It was time for sleep, and sensual dreams.

The following evening, Dave was again in the chat room early, and was welcomed by all present, which pleased him greatly, as he was now feeling that they had accepted him. Lord Dragon spoke to him,

“SP, it is my understanding that you will be here in New York, on Saturday the 17th, is that correct my friend?”

“Yes LD, I will be there then, on 7th Avenue all being well.”

“Good” replied Lord Dragon, “We have been talking SP, and that date is when we hold our monthly get together, and BDSM show. Normally there is a $25 charge, but, we would be honoured Sir, if you could attend as our special guest for the evening.”

Dave was dumbstruck for a moment, speechless even. This was such a surprise, but, a very pleasant one too.

“Sir” he replied, “The honour will be mine, nothing would delight me more, than to be able to meet all the lovely people here, and interact with them. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

“Lady Leather then spoke to Dave,

“Do you think you might be able to find someone to show you where we are, an unattached sub maybe?”

She qualified the statement, saying to him that she was smiling. He was not offended, realising this was just gentle ribbing, and they knew how attracted he was to missymay. They chatted for a while, as Dave kept watching for Trina, hoping that she would be early, and they could spend some quality time together. After about half an hour he saw missymay`s name on his screen, and he smiled broadly as he saw her say “Hello Sir Pleasure”