Missymay's Manhattan Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He responded immediately,

“Hello missy, how are you love”

No one else in the room mattered now, as they entered their own private world.

And of course it was, once they started to send private messages, invisible to all others in the chat room. Dave told Trina about the invite to the club meeting, and teased her a little, saying.

“I have no idea if there is anyone who will take me though, for there is no way I can attend on my own, in a strange city, and at night too.”

Trina smiled, realising what his game was, and decided to play along.

“Yes Sir,” she replied, “I can see the problem that you have, for you do not know anyone here at all, do you Sir? Maybe you should ask in the room Sir?”

Dave sat at his PC, grinning to himself; able to see the how she was playing along in his little game.

“Is there anyone here that would like to take me too the Club meeting a week Saturday?”

He said in the open chat room.”

The room members greeted this with numerous chuckles and giggles. Finally it was Lord Dragon King who spoke.

“SP my friend, if we were to suggest anything like that, I think that a certain sub here, would be inclined to become suddenly violent. There is of course only one who can accompany you, isn’t there missymay?”

Dave returned to his private conversation with Trine, asking her.

“So missymay, what exactly happens at these get togethers, do we just sit around drinking and talking?”

“Oh no Sir, we usually all arrive by eight, have a couple of drinks and chat with each other, then at 9 the show begins.”

“A show, oh that is good, I do like shows, does somebody sing, or something like that?”

Trina laughed out loud when she saw his words, and was still giggling as she responded.

“Oh no Sir, not that kind of show, it is usually a BDSM exhibition, by some of our members, or visitor, it can be quite, err, how should I put this? Quite arousing Sir, and please forgive me for blushing.”

Dave smiled now; this was the exact direction that he had been hoping the conversation would follow.

“Arousing, my oh my, now that does sound interesting. Now there is a thought, you aroused. I can just picture you, sitting there, squirming slightly as you rub your thighs together, trying to look perfectly normal.”

Trina smiled as she read his words, thinking to herself,

“Aroused you don’t know the half of it my friend, but you will, you surely will.”

She thought very carefully before replying, not wanting to seem too eager, yet to hint how much she was aroused, just talking to him, with his picture propped up against her monitor.

“Yes Sir, you are right of course, given the right circumstances, this submissive can become aroused very quickly.”

“That is interesting love, I wonder what those circumstances are, because to be honest, the thought of you, sitting there, nipples hard and becoming damp, arouse me also. In fact it is a little uncomfortable here right now.”

Trina felt a little shudder run through herself, as she read his words, he was saying his cock was hardening, just talking to her. If only he knew, she was quivering in front of her computer; nipples rock hard, and pushing against her robe. Her pussy was almost dripping in anticipation at this man.

“Sir, now you are making me blush, for I too am uncomfortable also.”

Dave smiled, he knew he had her then, she was wet, he had absolutely no doubt about that, nut he decided to make it last a little longer.

“Oh missy, I meant to ask, did you receive my photograph, and is it OK?”

“Oh Sir, it is more than OK, you are very handsome Sir, and, lowering my eyes, I hope you don’t mind, but I printed it Sir, and am looking at you right now.”

Dave wondered if she would respond, send him something, and asked her straight out.

“Tell me, do you have a photograph I could see missy?”

“Of course Sir, I took some last night, especially for you, and now I am blushing again. Would you like me to send you one Sir?”

“Blushing missy, why is that, they are only photographs?”

“ I fear I may have got a little carried away Sir, but for now, I will just send one of my face, if you don’t mind that is?”

Of course he didn’t mind, she had virtually told him that more, explicit probably, were on offer, and he wasted no time in agreeing with her. Trina had already prepared the one she was sending, it showed her in a good light, with a hint of her rampant sexual need in her eyes. She sent his e-mail, with the picture attached, and waited nervously for his response. It didn’t take long.

“Wow Trina, you are gorgeous, your eyes, oh my God your eyes, they are beautiful, and your lips, oh yes your lips, all I can think of is what I want to do to them. Wow again, thank you missy, thank you very much indeed.”

As she read his words, she almost had an involuntarily orgasm. He liked her! If only he knew how much she liked him, desired him, wanted him, and his cock. Wanted him to fuck her all day and night, but she dare not say that, not yet anyway.

“Is that how you look now missy? With your face looking so beautiful? Your make up so perfect? God I want to kiss you, as I just kissed my screen, to lick your lips and, oh dear. I am sorry, I got a little carried away there.”

She smiled, knowing then that they would soon be very close; exactly what she had wanted since he first appeared on her screen.

“Unfortunately not Sir, I showered as soon as I came home, and here I am, as soon as I could get here, in my robe sir, no make up at all I am afraid.”

“Ah missy, I am sure you are beautiful whatever you wear, and I would still want to kiss you. A bath robe, that sounds nice, and does that mean that you are naked underneath missy?”

“Sir, you have me blushing again, but yes, naked I am, and squirming a little also, and blushing bright red now.”

“Oh my missy, the thought of you there, your robe falling open, and a hard pert nipple peeping out, you have no idea what that is doing to me, what I want to do, how I wish I was in NYC right now.”

“Oh God Sir, you must be psychic, can you see me? As that came on the screen, I was touching my nipple, feeling the hardness, and sending shivers through my body, what are you doing to me Sir?”

Dave sighed softly, for he could see it was almost 2.30am, and he had to be up at 6.

“Whatever it is, I like it missy, very much, but, sadly, I have to leave you. I must sleep now it is so late. Please say you will be here tomorrow, and please, send me a mail for when I awaken.”

Trina sighed quietly, how she hated the time difference between them, five whole hours.

“Yes Sir, I will be here, if you so wish, and I will send you an e-mail. Would you like to hear about the last show, at the club I wonder?”

“Yes missy, that would be lovely, but now I must go, leaving you soft sweet kisses, on those delicious lips, Goodnight my love.”

As Trina read his word, she could feel the tears welling up inside of her, this man was special; she just knew that he was. She wished him goodnight, leaving him a kiss, and logged out of the chat. She had work to do, e-mail, and, just maybe a photo of her nipple, were to be sent to England.

Dave logged out, and sat for a few moments, he wanted to do something for her, write something, something very individual for her. It had been a long time since he had written anything like that, particularly poetry, but this lady was something else. She excited him, without even trying to, just being with her turned him on so much, as he closed his eyes, the words started to flow, and inside ten minutes it was done, and he decided to send it to her, before he slept.

He typed out the mail quickly, using the subject line just to say

“For you missymay.”

Mine

Will they be?

Lips cherry red and fulsome bound

Might I lick to adore

And kiss

To implore

Mine,

Soon be mine

Evermore

Lips

Pink and smooth

Set through passions groove

See the damp

For to clamp on my soul

Slowly immerse

Through the orgasm verse

Taste so fine

Drink the wine

Soon be mine

He signed the mail with love from Sir P, then retired to dream of her, and took care of his raging hard on.

Trina sat there, looking at the screen, yet seeing nothing, her pussy almost pulsing as the desire to orgasm filled her completely. She could wait no longer, and slipped her hand between her thighs, into the wetness that awaited her. Pushing her finger inside, as deep as she could, then pressing against the inner wall as she located her G spot, and that was all it took, as the spasms began to tear at her body, and she screamed out his name.

“DAVE, come fuck me Dave, now Dave, now.”

The orgasm wracked her body, her head shaking from side to side as she cried out. It was the hardest and longest she had had in long time. Gradually she subsided, smiled to herself, and wondered what it was about this man, why did he excite her so much? All day long she had been wet, just thinking about him. She heard someone in the office say the name Dave, her heart skipped a beat. She knew that this was different, not at all like the other times, frantic cyber sex for a while, the odd phone sex, and then the discovery. The lies, the cheating, but she knew that he was different, and this time she would meet the man who had taken her heart. For yes, he surely had, and she made a vow, there would be no cyber, no phone, nothing, until this wonderful sex God, planted his feet in the USA.

She heard a pinging noise from her PC, it meant new mail, eyes filled with hope she quickly checked, smiling as she saw it was from Him. She opened it, read his words, and sat stunned, at the beauty of them, the eroticism, and the love, and she started to cry. She knew, this was more than just sex, she was falling, headlong and at breakneck speed, but what was more, she was very happy to do so. Composing herself as best she could, she replied, just a simple thank you, but attaching a photograph, the one she had promised, she had cropped it down. Choosing the one where her breast had slipped out of the corset, the nipple shining hard and dark. The picture showed just the top of her corset, and her nipple, begging to be licked and sucked, She was sure it would excite him, and sent it to him straight away. The n she opened another photo, of her sitting on the bed, with her arms stretched out to support herself, and her legs wide apart. She could see how her pussy glistened, and obviously dripping wet, but far too much for him to see yet. She cropped the photograph, leaning only the corset on show, hardly an inch of flesh in sight, and sent it to Dave, with a short note.

“Want to see more sir.” Sighing softly to herself, she decided that the BDSM show could wait until another time, and she went to bed.

Dave woke quite early the following morning, which surprised, but it did mean that he would get 20 minutes to check his e-mails first. He turned on the computer, and went to wait in the kitchen, for the kettle to boil, bringing his morning cuppa into the lounge. Two e-mails from Trina, a perfect start to his day he thought, as he opened the first one, then stopped dead in his tracks, when he saw Trina’s hard nipple appearing before him. It was beautiful, swollen, hard and round, god he wanted to lick it, and bite on it. He saved the photo, and then enlarged it as much as he could without any distortion, before printing. He watched as it slowly progressed from the printer, his cock rock hard already beneath his dressing gown. He could not stop himself, and started to stroke it, looking at Tuna’s nipple, and thinking about what he wanted to do to her. It wasn’t long before he felt his muscles tensing, his shoulders pulling inwards, as the sperm tried desperately to escape from his balls, and scream along his cock to freedom. He closed his eyes, hissing, “Yes” as the release finally came, and he spurted jets of cum, all over the photograph. It was a minute or so before he realised what he had done, he had ruined it, or so he thought. Until an idea crept into his mind, he too would take some photos, this evening, as he waited for her, but, in the meantime, he would take one now. A photo of his seed, all over Trina’s nipple, and sent it to her straightaway. It didn’t take long with the digital camera, and he soon had the photo on its way too her, smiling to himself, at such a good start to his day. It was only then that he remembered the second e-mail from her, and opened it. A corset, she was wearing a corset, he loved corsets, and stockings too, or hose as the yanks called them. Did he want to see more?

“Too fucking right I do” he said out loud, and replied to her mail with a resounding “YES” Now he was really happy, as he started to get ready for work.

Trina also checked her mail, as soon as she was up, two from Dave, smiling as she opened his reply to ”want to see more.” The answer she had expected of course, a resounding yes, but he would have to wait, she wanted to enjoy teasing him while she still had the chance.

The other mail was called, my gift on yours.” that made her wonder as she opened it, and, for a few seconds, she could not understand what the marks were, on the picture of her nipple. And then it dawned on her, it was he, Dave, he had cum all over her photograph. She was in shock, surprised that not only had he done it, but he had sent it too her as well. She just stared at it for a while, trying to decipher it. Composing herself, she again looked at the photo, and realised what he was saying to her, he wanted to do this, for real. It was then that she smiled, thinking to herself,

“Yes Dave, when you are in New York, mmmmm.”

That evening after Dave had showered and eaten, he again got the camera out, and sat in front of the computer, trying to decide exactly what photos to take for Trina. He stripped off, standing naked, looking at the picture of Trina’s nipple, his cock rising to the occasion. Holding the camera at arms length, he took some photos of his torso, smiling into the camera. He had no qualms about showing his body; it was quite muscular, as he played squash at the gym twice a week. Then he sat down, closed his eyes, and started thinking about Trina, imaging that she was there with him, sitting on his face, as she sucked his cock. He could almost feel her there; taste the sweet pussy he was sure she had. His cock was throbbing now, hard hot and rigid in his hand, and he knew, now was the time to take the photographs. He took a series of photos, from various angles, trying to show his cock to its best advantage. He knew the particular picture he wanted, but was unsure if he could get, as he stroked himself, faster and faster, thinking of missy in her corset, his breath coming in short gasps as he neared orgasm. Pumping furiously with his right hand, he placed the left over the head of his cock, he didn’t want his cum spurting everywhere, finally in a shudder of earthquake proportions he came, crying out as his cream shot forth, hitting his hand, and dripping back onto his hard bright red cock. Grabbing the towel he had close by, he wiped his left hand as best he could, and picked up the camera, taking the photos he wanted. He downloaded his efforts, some of them were out of focus, or didn’t show his complete shaft, but, he had the one he wanted. His hand, wrapped around his hard stiff cock, and cum slowly tricking form the opening, and down the shaft. He hoped that she would like it, and not be disgusted with him. Dave cleaned himself up, and popped on a t-shirt and his boxers, as he waited for her to arrive online.

Trina rushed home from work, as fast as she could, wanting to be with him for as long as possible. She had never known a day when she had been so horny and wet, all day long as she had this day. One thought had kept running through her mind, rubbing his cum into her tits, and then tasting him on her fingers, she just knew he would taste delicious, wanted him to do this to her, and to fuck her stupid all night long. She dashed into the house, dropped her bag and stripped down to her thong, before turning on her computer. He was there, in the chatroom, just talking in general, but gave her a big hug as she entered. Smiling at the screen, she responded, and exchanged hellos with her friends. Dave sent her a private message, enquiring if she had Yahoo Messenger on her PC. Not many seconds later, they were talking in private. He sent her a kiss, and a thank you for both photos, and Trina blushed, as she too thanked him for his, telling him how delicious it looked, and saying to him,

“Please forgive this subbie Sir, but she wanted to lick her screen when I saw the photo.”

Dave smiled to himself “No more than I did missy, when I saw your beautiful nipple. And the corset, oh yes, I love corsets, you asked if I want to see more, mmmmm, yes please, but first I will send you something through Yahoo.”

He had the picture ready, it was of him naked, but cut off just above his genitals, he wasn’t sending her his cock just yet. It didn’t take long for the photo to reach her, and she sent him a big smile, saying to him.

“Oh Sir, you are so handsome, and your body, what I can see of it, is so tanned and muscular, you have me sighing in anticipation Sir.”

Dave reminded her of the question she had asked in the e-mail, about wanting to see more, and then accepted the file she was sending to him. As soon as it was downloaded he opened it, looking at her, in wonderment. She was dressed in the corset, with heels and stockings, sitting on the edge of the bed, a playful smile upon her lips, with her hand resting upon her crossed legs. He could not tell if she was wearing panties or not, but that did not really matter, she was gorgeous, delicious, and he wanted her, very much, and very soon. He told her how beautiful she looked, how desirable, and the effect s she was having upon his anatomy.

“I want to be with you missy, there, right now, sitting beside you.”

“Yes Sir, I wish the same, but we are so far apart, 5 hours and many, many miles separate us. But, in a few days time Sir?”

Dave smiled, in a few days yes, she would be his, to hold, kiss and make love to, God how he wanted her.

“You do know I want to make love to you, don’t you missy?”

“Yes Sir, the feeling is mutual, and if I may be so bold Sir?”

“Yes missy, you may”

“ I want you here, beside me, inside me, oh dear, I am blushing now, please forgive me Sir.”

Dave smiled, and responded to her. “There is nothing to forgive missy, we share the same desires and lust, we could play here, cyber sex I mean, but I don’t think so. We just have a few more days of anticipation, of the need and yearning building. It is now Tuesday, I leave here at 10am Friday, and it is not long my love, not long at all.”

Dave thought for a few seconds, and then asked if she would like to see more of him also. He knew she would say yes, and sent a photo that he had cropped a little. It showed his cock, hard and hot, as he pressed it against his belly with one finger, and waited, hoping she would be suitably impressed. She did not disappoint him, telling him how beautiful his cock was, how she wanted to hold it, kiss it and lick all over the shaft. H e sat there, for a few moments, eyes closed, his hand around his cock, dreaming and hoping. When he reopened his eyes, he saw that she was sending him a file, which he quickly accepted. Watching the screen intently, as the picture slowly appeared. He could see her face, a sexy smile greeting him, and then her shoulders came into view, silky smooth by the looks of them. Finally, he saw her hands, and her breasts that were peeking out of the corset, she was holding her nipples, tugging on them. As the rest of the photo was revealed, he could see that her stocking clad legs were cleverly crossed, restricting his view somewhat.