Missymay's Manhattan Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God almighty” he thought, “That looks so sexy.” He wanted to be there, to lick and bite her nipples; his cock was so hard now in his boxers, straining to be free.

“Mmmmm Missy, that is a wonderful photo, you look gorgeous, delicious, good enough o eat even.”

“Oh Sir, you have me blushing again, oh my, eat Sir, oh my oh my, that does sound interesting. Perhaps we could even share a meal sometime?”

“Oh missy, I am certain we will, when I am in your city, I just know that we will share so much, so very much.”

“I do hope so Sir, and I am so looking forward to that.”

Dave sent her another pic, holding his cock in his hand, obviously in a state of great excitement, droplets of precum on the head. Exactly as it was now, he had taken it in his hand, stroking as he used the keyboard one handed.

“Oh God Master, you have no idea what you are doing to me, I am dripping here, wet through, wanting you, and your wonderful cock, I want to cum Sir, right now, please Sir, let me cum.”

Dave smiled to himself, thinking, “You want to cum, oh fuck Trina, so do I love, so fucking bad, all over your tits and face, fuck yes.”

A window opened on the screen, would he accept a file, he didn’t even think about it, just clicked on OK and waited. Then he saw her, sitting on her bed, legs spread wide, and her pink wet pussy, shining in the light, the soft folds of skin around her clit. He closed his eyes, squeezing his cock to hold back, crying out, “Oh fuck, that is beautiful.”

Trina was in a world of her own now, delighting in tantalizing him, with her photos from the night before. And he was responding, doing exactly the same to her, teasing each other, taking each other to the edge. “God how I love this” she thought to herself, and wondered, “does he want me, as much as I want him? Does he know how my pussy aches for him, is begging him to come and fuck it? Does he?”

Almost before he had had time to think of a response, another pic arrived, it was a close up, of her middle finger inside her pussy, as the two either side parted her lips. He could not hold back anymore, pumping his throbbing cock, and cumming as hard as he had done in a long time. Trina asked if he was OK, waiting for an answer from him.

“Yes missy, I am fine, and I think I am in paradise, your photographs, oh my missy, they do things to me, they are so beautiful. I want it to be Friday now, please God, now.”

“ I know what you mean Sir, I am very aroused here also, I want to cum, Sir, lease say I can cum, I know we said we wouldn’t do this, but I cant help myself, your cock, is so beautiful, I want it Sir, inside me, everywhere, God I need to CUM, PLEASE let me cum Sir.”

“Not yet missy, I will send you the final photograph, you are to look at it, think exactly what you will do with it, and then, you can cum, and only then.”

He sent the photo of his cum, dribbling down his shaft, and he waited. Not a word from her for 5 minutes, until, finally, she said.

“ I am shaking Sir, tingling all over, that photograph, oh dear, as soon as I saw it, I came, as hard as I ever have before. Oh Sir, that is what I want to see, my Lord, my Master, cumming for me, over and over, and over me. I am sorry if I am speaking out of turn Sir, but my emotions are so powerful right now.”

Dave smiled, he knew she was falling for him, and if he was being honest, he thought that he was falling for her too, but it was still a little early for such talk.

“It is fine missy, I know how strong emotions can be, but they are something for when we meet, not here. And now, and missy, I am afraid I have some bad news for you, I wont be here again this week. I have to drive up to the Scottish borders tomorrow, stay overnight. I won’t be home until late Thursday, and have to be up at 5 on Friday. So, the next time we speak, we will be together missy.”

Trina was stunned, and this was so unexpected, that tears formed in her eyes, she could not see to type for a moment, until she wiped her eyes.

“Oh Sir, that has left me feeling quite sad. How am I going to manage for almost 3 days without you? Damn, I hate England being so far away. At least there is one good thing, I have booked Friday off work, and will be waiting for you at JFK.”

“YOU WILL? How wonderful, I want to kiss you now though, take you in my arms and devour you, make you mine, all of you. Sigh, but I cant. I must go now, it is so late, and Scotland is over 300 miles away. I will see you on Friday my love. I am just going to go, if I don’t, well, you know, goodnight, kiss.”

And he was gone. Trina looked at the screen, seeing the message that he had logged off, and wondered. What was it about this man, why did he excite her so? She had not told him, but when she saw the picture of his cock, of his cumming, she could not help herself, she had squirted as she came. That had only ever happened once before, when she was masturbating, and yet, this man, in just a few days, had made it happen again. She turned off the computer, her night was over now, there was nothing without him, she decided to look, and decide what to wear for him on Friday, knowing that this would be a very special day in her life.

On his way up to Scotland, Dave stopped in to the city of Leeds for lunch, and checked his city map, to find the shop he wished to visit. There was no way he could arrive in New York, with at least one gift for Trina, and he had searched out the shop on his PC at 6am, before leaving home. He knew exactly what he wanted, a peephole bra and thong set, in black lace, and a long red dress, slit to the hip, with a very revealing neckline, for Trina to wear on Saturday night. It was expensive, very expensive, but he knew that she was worth every penny. The next two days were a blur really; he threw himself into his work, not allowing his mind to be distracted by thoughts of the coming weekend. Then before he knew it, it was Friday morning, and he was in the departure lounge, waiting to board his flight, business class of course, 8 hours is a long time to be in an uncomfortable seat, as economy seats surely were. He tried to doze a little during the flight, knowing that by 9pm New York time, his body would think it was 2am. After what seemed to be an interminable length of time to Dave, they finally touched down at JFK, exactly on schedule at 1pm local time. As Dave left the plane, and headed for immigration and the baggage hall, he felt incredibly nervous, which surprised him, for he had always been a confident man, but this, it was different, very different. It was at least another hour and a half before he finally emerged into the arrivals area, and looked around. His heart dropped a little, so many people here, yet he could not see her anywhere. Just as he was thinking about getting a yellow cab, he saw someone pushing through the crowd, then realised it was Trina, and she was running, a big smile on her face, running to him with her arms outstretched. He dropped his luggage, and held his own arms out, as she fell into them, and started kissing his face.

“It is you, you! You are here, at last, oh my God yes, you are here.”

He gently took hold of her face, looked into her eyes, and whispered,

“Missy, you are so beautiful love, and today has gone on forever, so, kiss me, please, now.”

They stood there, two lovers in a lovers embrace, totally oblivious to the world around them. Arms entwined, lips enmeshed, and tongues entangled, for what must have been five minutes. Slowly the kiss ended, and they just stood there, like two teenagers, smiling at each other. Finally Dave spoke,

“Err, I think we had better make a move Trina.”

She giggled at him, nodding, and said, “the car is over here Sir”, and walked beside him, desperate to hold his hand, but he was carrying a bag and pulling his case.

She spoke to him as they walked, “I am afraid that I will only be able to drop you off at the hotel. I took the day off work, just for you, and then this morning my Dad called. Mom is not well at all, and I have to drive upstate to see her. I will give you my phone number, and you can call me later, Sir, if you like, I should be back by nine.” Dave’s heart sank a little at that moment, for he had been hoping, just her and him.

He sighed softly, I understand Trina, I too have parents, and I love them as deeply as I am sure you do yours. We have a full week ahead of us my love, so what is a few hours.”

When they reached the car, he put his case and bag in what she called the trunk, first removing a bag from his hand luggage, and then got into her car. She looked across at him, smiled, and started the car, negotiating her way out of the airport.

It was a 45-minute drive to the hotel, and as Manhattan is always busy, there were no shortcuts. They chatted all the way, she pointing out various places, he telling her about where he lived, and the differences between their countries. As they talked, he looked at her, the beautiful face he had come to know, now in profile as she watched the traffic. Her breasts, seeing the soft swell beneath her clothing, and imagining freeing them, her long slim legs, He had to stop, and control himself, but he wanted her so much, turning his head, he watched the city as it slipped by the window. Finally they were on 55th, and she stropped outside the hotel, a porter coming out to get Dave’s bags. He leaned across to kiss her, a slow tender kiss, which needed no words, as he felt her melting into his arms. Breaking from the kiss, he whispered in her ear, I have something for you, in the bag I am leaving. One is for the meeting, the other is for you to decide when to wear.”

He kissed her on the cheek, and was gone, waving as he entered the hotel. She opened the bag, saw the dress, touched it, immediately aroused at the sensation, the thought that he had bought it for her, she could not wait to get home and see it properly, and the other gift also. With one last look at the entrance, she drove away, heading north and smiling to herself, knowing deep down, that this man was something very special.

Dave checked into his room, put all his clothes away, and headed for the coffee shop, he now had a few hours to kill before 9pm. The waitress was very helpful, telling him how to get to Times Square, and then Central Park in the other direction. H e walked for ages that evening, taking in the places he had only heard about, and seen in the movies, Times Square, Central Park, Bloomingdale’s, he even located the Hard Rock Café, close by the hotel. Returning to his room, he saw that it was almost 9, and soon he could ring Trina. “What a shame it was that her mother was ill,” he thought, wondering if they would have been in bed together by now, had that not been the case. The room was very warm, and Dave stripped down to his boxers, before lying on the bed, and watching TV as he waited for 9.30.

Trina arrived back at her apartment at 8.40, rushing inside, not wanting to miss Dave’s call. The first thing she did, was to open the bag that he had left in the car for her, and to pull out the dress. She was stunned, it was quite beautiful, and so soft, and she knew instinctively how sensual it would feel against her skin, with her naked underneath. It was certainly not designed to be worn with underwear. Smiling softly, as she felt the feelings of arousal running through her body, she carefully hung it in the closet. She then opened the second package, gasping in surprise when she saw the label. How did he know? She had been toying with the idea of buying some, the only thing stopping her being; she had no one to wear them for. Smiling she went to shower, thinking to herself, “Sir, you are about to have a big surprise.”

By 9.25, Dave could wait no longer, and picking up the phone, he dialled Trina’s number. One ring, and she picked up the phone, with an enquiring “Hello?”

Dave was delighted to hear her voice again, and after saying hello, asked how her mother was. She told him that she was actually fine, it had been a bit of a false alarm, and she was doing well.

Then she thanked him for the gifts, saying softly, “Thank you Sir, so very much for the dress, it is beautiful, and hanging in my closet, ready for the meeting tomorrow, it looks so expensive, and you really shouldn’t have.”

Dave would have none of it, telling her it was a pleasure, to be able to buy something nice, for one as beautiful as she. Then he enquired if she liked the underwear set.

“Oh yes Sir, I love it, indeed I almost bought something similar recently, and now I am blushing again.”

“Oh little missy, no need to blush, Sir is delighted to make you happy with his gifts, and cannot wait to see you in them.”

“Then Sir should see me now,” she replied “ I am lying on my bed, wearing the underwear, talking to a very special man on my phone, does that please you Sir?”

Dave smiled, and spoke to her again, “That sounds lovely missy, I too am lying on a bed. Holding a phone, and just wearing my underwear, how about that!

I wish I could see you, see your nipples peeping through the slits in the bra, mmmmm, what a thought that is missy.”

Trina smiled to herself, if only he knew, what did she mean, if only, she was going to tell him. “Yes Sir, they are peeping out, and they are hard Sir, hard and, erect, just for you Sir.”

“That is so erotic missy, and I am pleased to hear you say it, but, as much as I want you, want them, to make them mine. We must wait; our destiny is tomorrow, not this day. Even though I am desperate for you, want you, need you, we cannot,”

Trina sighed softly, running her fingers over her nipples, and spoke quietly to him, her voice filled with passion. “I know Sir, but I want you so much, I want to feel your hands on me, I want to take me use me, anything you want Sir, I am soaking wet, all day long, just thinking about you. That photograph Sir, where you are cumming, I want to be there, to pleasure my Master, to fulfil His every desire. Oh God this hurts so much, the yearning and wanting, I need to be fucked by You Sir, long and hard, please forgive my being so forward, I cannot help it, I want you,”

Dave was a little taken aback at first, by this totally unexpected outburst, but realised quickly, that she felt exactly as he did. “I know missy, we both want this, badly, but we must wait, the pleasure will be increased tenfold, a hundredfold, by our patience, trust me missy, trust me.”

“I do Sir, with every inch of myself, and I know that when we do, it will be wonderful, but that does not take away the pain, and the need to cum, Damn, I am blushing now Sir, please forgive me.”

Dave listened to her, her soft voice sending shivers through him. Did she not realise how much he wanted to take her, make her his, body and soul, he thought to himself. Then he spoke again, “I know missy, and you are not alone, feelings cannot be held back, I want you as much, if not more than you want me my lovely, I do, I truly do. But now, your Master is very tired, I have been awake for 23 hours, and I must sleep soon. To awaken refreshed, for what will almost certainly be a very big day.”

Trina had forgotten about the time difference, just happy that he was here, then she realised, it was 3,30 in the morning for him. She smiled as she spoke to him.

“Yes Sir, my Lord, I realise it is very late for you, and I curtsey before you Sir, supplicating myself, for you. I too will sleep, and see you at ten in the morning. May I kiss you goodnight Sir.”

Dave also smiled, saying to her, “I thought you would never ask.”

“Oh, and Sir, may I give you a surprise, about tomorrow Sir?”

“Certainly you may, I love surprises missy.”

“I will pick you up at the hotel, at 10am, for a tour of the city in a limousine Sir, and then take you to the Hard Rock Café for lunch. Will that please You Sir?”

“That pleases me very much, very much indeed missy, thank you. And now, I must sleep, so it is time to say our goodnights.”

It took at least five minutes for them to say goodnight, neither wanting to leave, but knowing that they must. He finally disconnected, and Trina put the phone down, she had tears in her eyes, not of sorrow, but of joy. Again she looked at the photograph she had printed earlier in the day. Of Him, His cock, hard and red, with his seed seeping out and down the shaft. She closed her eyes, her hand sliding quickly to her sex, the moment she touched herself, the spasms started, shaking her body, as she cried out in ecstasy. Head rocking from side to side, as the pleasure consumed her very being, and she called his name, screaming almost. Afterwards she sat there, almost content, but not quite, she needed him, not just the thought of him, to fulfil her deep longing and yearning, and tomorrow, she would have him. She sat for a while, thinking what she would wear for the trip round the city, absent-mindedly stroking and tweaking her still hard nipples, suddenly she smiled, thinking to herself, “of course, I will wear the peep hole set, and my dress with the full length zip.”

And she quickly removed the garments, and took them to the bathroom to rinse them through, before hanging them over the towel rail, safe in the knowledge that they would be dry in the morning, Trina nodded off that night, with soft gentle smile on her face, and with her mind at peace with the world.

On Saturday morning, Dave was awake and showered by 8am, and made his way down to the coffee shop, for a light breakfast. He sat by the window, watching the 7th Avenue traffic as it sped by, and was amazed at the number of yellow cabs that he saw. Trina had said there was something like 20,000 he thought, he could believe it now too. After breakfast, he returned to his room, tidying things away, making it presentable, just in case Trina came up, as he hoped she would. By 9.45 he was all finished, and sitting in the lobby of the hotel, awaiting her arrival. He was not sure what might happen after the previous evening, but the expectancy of something very special would not go away,

“Am I falling in love?” he wondered. He heard Trina before he saw her, asking at the desk for Mr David Christopher, and quickly rose from his seat to greet her.

It was more formal, and then the way she had greeted him in the airport, just a gentle kiss on the cheek, and a soft smile.

She smiled, and said quietly, “Our limousine awaits us Sir.”

Dave nodded. And followed he rout of the hotel, watching from behind as she walked in front of hem. She was wearing a dress, with a knee length skirt, not tight, maybe even plenty of access he thought. A large black gentleman, in a peaked cap, held the door open for them, as they climbed inside, to settle back into the luxury. When the car started to glide away, missymay turned to face him, with her eyes lowered, and spoke to him.

“Sir, the driver is under instruction to take us on a two hour tour of the tourist sites. He is only to stop, if we request it through the intercom, and he is to deliver us to the Hard Rock Café at noon.”

“Very good missy, your Master is impressed.”

“Would you like a drink form the bar Sir?”

“No thank you missy>”

“A cigar Sir?”

“No thank you missy.”

“Is there anything you would like Sir?”

“Yes missy, as a matter of fact here is. I would like you to kiss me.” And he smiled broadly at her, as he placed a finger under her chin to lift her head. She fell into his arms, as he kissed her tenderly, a lovers kiss, soft and probing, lasting forever seemingly. They came up for air, and she smiled, looking into his eyes, and whispering softly

“Thank you my Lord.” Then she kissed him again, slipping her tongue between his lips, this kiss much deeper, and passionate, His hands were all over her back, caressing and stroking, as missy caressed his chest, her hand gradually lowering until it rested on his hardening man hood. She squeezed it a little, and, breaking from the kiss, looked directly at him.