Missy's Fantasy

Story Info
A woman's sexy dreams are made reality.
2.7k words
4.12
39.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

I had known Missy for almost three years. We had met when she first came to work for our company. She was located in our southeastern sales office in Atlanta while I worked out of Chicago. We saw each other several times a year at sales meeting, usually in New York.

I had met her husband Greg once while passing through Atlanta. The three of us had had a nice dinner and a few drinks. He seemed like a nice enough guy. We had talked about getting together again, perhaps me and my wife flying down for the Peachtree Road Race in July.

I have to admit being somewhat attracted to Missy. She was a striking woman with blond hair, lively, bright green eyes, and a wonderful smile. Her shape always appealed to me, the sensuousness of her body came not just from her full breasts, strong ass and legs, but also from the way she moved, the way she carried herself. She was a very sensuous woman who seemed to know it and enjoy it.

She and I were together in the hotel bar, the first full day of sales meetings behind us. We were to be in New York for a week. The entire sales group had had a great dinner in Little Italy. Afterwards, she and I had ended up at a quiet table for a nightcap. She was smiling at me over a glass of wine telling me about her recent weekend in the islands with Greg.

Somehow the conversation drifted into sexual matters, relationships. We both agreed that we were happy in our marriages, lucky, we agreed. We seemed blessed, we thought.

"Ya know," she smiled almost nervously, "There is something though I don’t quite understand."

"What’s that?" I asked.

"Well," she went on, "I’ve never understood why people seem so wrapped up about sex being only for those in committed, loving relationships. I mean, what about sex just for the sake of sex?"

"I’m not sure I follow you," I lied.

"Sure you do, John," she laughed, "I’m talking about engaging in a sexual experience solely for the sake of the experience. Not looking for commitment or love, just great sex."

I only smiled.

"I’ll tell you a secret," she smiled leaning closer to me. "Fantasy, sexual fantasy, is a powerful tool, almost like a drug. Invigorating, exciting."

"You have fantasies?" I asked.

"Of course," she laughed.

"Okay," I smiled back, "Tell me one."

"I’ll tell you THE one," she said without hesitation, "Making love to two men at the same time. Not caring about love, commitment, fidelity, any of that. Just making love with abandon with two men."

I’m not sure I blushed or not when I told her how wonderful that thought sounded.

She smiled at me and held me with her gaze for more than a minute.

You could almost hear the gears clicking in each of our heads.

"Could Greg, your adoring husband, handle that?" I asked with real interest.

"No," she said shaking her head slowly, "He couldn’t. He’s not really the jealous type but it wouldn’t be something he could enjoy. I know, he’s told me so."

"Could you do it, live out the fantasy and never tell him?" I asked.

"I think so," she smiled sipping her wine, "after all, I don’t tell him when I masturbate. Why would I tell him about living out a sexual fantasy? I mean, if it was just for the sex, right? And it was safe, discreet. Harmless, don’t you think?"

I only smiled back at her. She and I agreed on more than I’d ever realized.

"You know," I found myself saying, "I understand completely what you are saying. The sheer excitement of safely, without risk or complication, living out a fantasy could be an experience beyond one’s wildest imagination."

Missy only smiled at me. Her green eyes looked deeply into mine before she leaned over the table and kissed me gently on the cheek. She settled back into her chair and took a long sip of her wine, still holding me with those eyes over the rim of her glass.

"So, John," she began, "now it’s my turn to ask you a question."

"Shoot," was all I could say.

"If I were to ask you to," she almost whispered, "would you make love to me with another man?"

Her question, her smile, the gleam in her eye, her scent, all of it left me with my cock growing even harder under the table cloth. All I could say was, "It would be beyond an honor. It would be goddamn fucking fantastic."

She laughed loudly, then leaned toward me still smiling. "Fucking fantastic? Really fucking fantastic?"

"Really fucking fantastic," I grinned before kissing her softly on the lips. I had planned or expected the kiss to be a quick one, rather symbolic of our little budding conspiracy, but before I could move away from her her hands came up and around my neck holding the kiss. Her tongue sought mine gently, questioningly. And I responded. We broke the kiss only because we were in the hotel bar.

"Tomorrow night," she whispered in my ear, "after dinner tomorrow night, will you have a drink with me again?"

"Of course," I smiled.

"In my room, John," she smiled, "Will you have a drink with me in my room tomorrow night?"

"It would be my certain pleasure," I assured her.

"Good," she sighed. And with that she was up and moving toward the elevator. I was left to wonder just what would happen the following night. And with whom.

All through dinner I tried to not stare at Missy. We were with a group of maybe twenty people crowded into a nice restaurant near the theater district. The food was great, the company fun, but I kept finding myself drifting off with anticipation of what was to come later that night.

The group began to thin out and begin wandering their way back to our hotel. We were all staying at the Marriott just off Broadway. Missy walked with two other women perhaps twenty feet ahead of me and a friend.

We all stood in the lobby for a moment or two, saying goodnight. As she passed me Missy handed me a note and smiled as she walked toward the elevator. The note only said, 11:00pm, room 1107.

I went to my room and changed into a denim shirt, some khaki shorts, and sandals. I waited trying to be calm before leaving in time to arrive in front of the door to 1107 at exactly 11:00pm.

I had hardly knocked when Missy opened and invited me in with only another of her beautiful smiles. She was wearing a long champagne colored silk slip. It’s spaghetti straps accented her strong shoulders, it’s sheer texture highlighted her shapeliness. The silk allowed her nipples to show themselves proudly.

Her room was a suite, lit delicately by candles and the window with the curtains drawn back wide. The view of the city was magnificent. Soft jazz, John Coltrane’s sax, drifted through the room. Missy had her back to me pouring two glasses of a fine French cognac. When she turned all she said was, "Thanks for coming."

"But I haven’t yet," I joked. She laughed and shook her head. Her blonde hair pulled up showed her delicate neck. She was absolutely beautiful.

There was a knock at the door that surprised me. Missy turned from me to answer it. I heard her greet someone and saw him step inside. She hugged him closely and tight. I saw that it was a man about my size, a little over six feet, maybe two hundred pounds, black hair cut handsomely.

They both stepped into the room arm in arm.

"John," she said, "I’d like you to meet Brad. He and I went to college together. We see each other occasionally when I get into the city. I invited him here tonight to spend some time with us. Is that okay with you?" Her smile was radiant.

I shook hands with Brad and told them that the night was turning into one most interesting evening.

Some time passed, I can’t say how much, as we chatted and laughed, getting to know each other a little better. At some point Missy asked me to dance. The jazz was from a local New York radio station. They played excellent old mellow standards. Missy held me close, dancing instinctively. Brad stood by the window taking in the view of the city and us, Missy and me.

She danced with Brad too. During one particular dance they slowed and looked at each other before beginning to kiss. I stepped up behind them and began to gently but firmly massage her shoulders and back. I stepped up even closer, pressing myself against her back and ass. She broke the kiss with Brad and leaned back to find my lips. Brad kissed her neck while my tongue played serious games with hers.

Missy turned into my arms. I held her, kissing, moving my hands to her breasts. The flat of hands pressed against her, feeling her nipples grow even harder beneath them.

I didn’t realize Brad was naked until he stepped up behind her and gently eased the straps off her shoulders. She didn’t break our embrace as she let him slip the dress down her body. She began to unbutton my shirt as I saw Brad kneel behind her. He had her ass in his hands, kissing her cheeks, pulling his face close to her. Missy had my shirt off and was working on my pants. They fell to the floor easily. I wore no underwear. My sandals were kicked away toward the wall.

Missy smiled up at me and began walking me backwards toward the couch. The joy in her face was beautiful. I felt the couch behind me and sat down. Missy knelt in front of me, griping my cock in her slim painted fingers. Brad was behind her, his face along her shoulders kissing her neck. Missy leaned toward me and slowly ran her tongue up the underside of my cock. As she did, she rose to her knees. Brad moved away from her and looked at us. Everyone was smiling, the whole room was smiling.

Missy’s eyes held mine as she did wonderful things to my cock with her fingers, tongue, lips, and mouth. Brad turned to lie on his back beneath her. I watched his hands reach up to her hips and pull her down to his face. Missy nestled down on Brad never missing a beat with my cock. I watched her mouth stretch wide to take the head inside. I could feel her tongue swirl over the underside of the head. I could feel her sucking gently. I could hear her moaning as Brad worked on her pussy.

"So good," she was saying, "so good."

Missy did everything to me I could imagine. Her tongue licked my balls while she stroked me with her hand. But she always would come back to the head in her mouth. And her eyes, they would close for an instant then open and smile up at me, enjoying my pleasure.

Brad moved up behind her and positioned himself. He held his cock and began to rub it up and down her pussy. I watched her stir back toward him trying to take him. Then he was inside her. She pushed back hard taking my cock from her mouth to concentrate. She held my cock in her hand still remembering to stroke it while Brad settled inside her beginning to fuck her.

I could see the shape of her great ass as he began to move harder and faster against her. Her eyes were closed her head on my belly, her hand wrapped around my cock rubbing it against her face and lips.

"Oh God, fuck me, Brad," she moaned before taking my cock back into her mouth. She looked up at me, running her tongue around me again as she moved back and forth in front of me as Brad fucked her hard.

We were like that for how long I don’t know. At one point she took my cock from her mouth and told Brad to not cum inside her. She must have known or felt something because just a moment later Brad pulled himself from her and stroked himself to orgasm against her ass. Brad leaned forward over her back pushing his face into her hair.

She looked up at me with those green eyes. "Fuck me, John," she whispered as she stroked my cock, "fuck me, please."

I helped Missy from her position between my legs, lifting her and walking together the few steps to the bed. We both stretched out, me on top of her. Her lips were full and responded to my kiss, her tongue danced with me as we had to the music earlier. Her nakedness caressed me and mine her.

I moved down her body and positioned myself between her legs. I sat on my haunches and looked at her taking in her beauty. She watched me looking at her. I think she enjoyed my gaze.

Brad joined us on the bed snuggling up to Missy on her left side, casually stroking her breasts with his left hand.

I spread her legs wide holding each of her thighs below her knees with my hands. I had not known or noticed she had a piercing in her navel. A delicate gold hoop was there. Her light brown pubic hair was trimmed and shaped, for swimwear I assumed. The hair was damp with sweat and sex. The lips of her pussy were swollen and glistened with that special just-fucked look. The hood over her clit was prominent and inviting.

Brad leaned closer and began to kiss her as he fondled her breasts. I pushed her legs high and moved closer to rub my cock over her pussy. Her right hand came down to me between her legs. Those slim delicate fingers took me again and began to rub the underside of my head over and around her clit. She was absolutely beautiful to watch in her abandonment to the moment.

I eased my hips back to give us room to position my cock at the mouth of her pussy. She knew what I was doing and placed me there. I moved forward watching the head of my cock spread her lips. And then I was inside her. I pushed forward, mingling our public hair, pushing my cock deep inside her. Her hips arched up to me and I heard her moan into Brad’s mouth.

I began by fucking her slowly. Her face was obscured by Brad’s head, so I watched my cock in her pussy. I watched how her lips stretched wide to take me, how the lower edge of my head would appear and disappear as my cock moved in and out of her. I watched her clit swell, I thought, under its protective hood.

Missy reached down with her right hand and began to moved her fingers over her clit. Her fingers were flat, held together, moving faster and more urgently.

I could feel her straining in my hands to fuck me back. Her hips and legs worked with me, fucking me as I fucked her.

I picked up the pace moving harder and faster against her, beginning to slam my cock and balls into her flesh. I could hear us fucking, I could smell us, if I could only taste us too, I thought.

Missy broke the kiss with Brad to say she was cuming. Her eyes closed and her breath became a mumble. I felt the cum rising in my balls wanting its release. I remembered her request to Brad to not cum inside her and hoped that I could do the same.

And then she came. She grabbed Brad and pulled him to her breast with her left arm. In that quick moment when she relaxed from her spasm, I pulled my cock from her pussy. I pushed forward and humped the underside over her clit. Her hand moved down and took me again. She stroked me as my cum spat up onto her belly. She squeezed me, milked me, talking every drop. She used my cock to spread my cum over and through her pubic hair.

When I could breathe, I moved up to snuggle beside her. She held Brad and me in her arms.

"Thank you," we heard her say, "God, thank you, both of you."

John Coltrane played an interesting piece on the radio. Damn, that guy could play.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers