Missy's First Home Porn Video

Story Info
His wife stars in a threesome.
17.2k words
3.98
104.2k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was 36 I was a very successful executive. I was married with a beautiful suburban home, and all the trappings of success. I had everything that anyone would want. Except for one thing - my wife and I were not getting along.

The firm where I worked had hired a young beautiful clerk named Melissa. She was quite slender and 5'1" tall. She looked about 18, even with makeup, although she was 22 years old. I would later learn that her tits were full and perky, even though she never flaunted them in the office. Melissa was married to a jock that I later discovered did not treat her very well. We never worked together because we were in different departments and so were never introduced.

By the time she was 24 and I was 38 both of us had gotten a divorce. By chance we got thrown together on a huge project, and began a wonderful relationship. We just started off meeting for lunch, then dinners, and then we began to go out to clubs together. One night we became lovers and soon thereafter were an item and the subject of all the typical office gossip. We decided that it would be best for her to leave the firm. It wasn't long before we were living together and making love day in and day out. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have gotten such a sweet young petite girl to make love to. Not only that, but she looks like a model with a very young sweet innocent face. Her tiny ass was perfect and smooth. Every time we made love, I would look down at her tight little tummy and watch my huge dick slide into hot little pussy. She was always on the pill then, so I could always enjoy climaxing inside her.

While we would be making love, sometimes I would describe what it would be like if we had other guys to join us. It would turn her on to think about that, so I kept it up. By the time I turned 40 and she was 26 we were thinking and talking about getting into some swinging. She seemed particularly turned on about doing black men, and I must admit that the thought of watching my sweet little girl getting fucked by black guys was too hot.

One night as we were out dancing (at a club where there several single black men), some black guys asked her to dance. I stood back and watched as was grinding out there on the dance floor. It was such a turn on. Nothing happened with any of those guys. But on our way out we met two guys (a tall handsome one and a shorter skinnier one) and as we were walking to the parking garage we just sort of invited them over for a party. Missy made it very obvious that she was very attracted to the tall one. They followed us home and we went inside.

I served beers (and they had other recreational substances) and we put on some music and almost immediately started talking about sex. She said she wanted the tall one (Devin who looked like a model and was handsome and muscular), but not the shorter one (Paul who was only 21 and kind of scrawny looking). Devin was VERY interested in having sex with Missy, but wanted to be alone with her in the other room. He may have been a little nervous, but after talking and partying with us he got comfortable and started touching and talking sexy with Missy. We let him know that the only way he could have her is if I could videotape the entire encounter.

So while they're sitting on the couch getting more acquainted and intimate, I start fumbling around with our camcorder and I'm getting way hot and horny. Paul keeps asking me if he can have sex with her too, and I keep telling him that it's up to Missy, but she keeps brushing him off. Finally, Missy stands up and she and Devin make the futon couch into a bed. Then they start making out while standing up and I turn on the camera and watch with disbelief. Poor Paul sits down in a chair and justs watches (and wishes).

Missy undoes Devin's pants and pulls them down and he steps out of them and in his shorts I can see this massive dick. He removes her little top and short skirt so now she's down to just her bra and panties. She sits on the futon and pulls his shorts down and this HUGE black cock flops out and she starts to suck it. It is so big she can't put all of it in her mouth, but she keeps workin it. Soon enough, Devin sits next to her and has his big hands rubbing all over my sweet little Missy's body. He kisses her and rubs her tits and her tummy and squeezes her thighs and feels her pussy under her panties. All the while I'm standing there with my camera and Paul is sitting quietly in the chair.

After a while of that he takes the rest of her clothes off and starts fingering her while she goes back to sucking his cock. Then the moment came. At this point she hadn't been with anyone but me since we had met, but that was soon to change. He laid her back on her back and got on top and pushed her legs back and positioned his massive penis at the soft folds of her moist pussy. I got behind them and zoomed in and watched as he slowly and rhythmically began to work the head in a little bit more with each little push. Missy began to moan softly and I could hear him moaning a little too. Then he started to push it in deeper with longer strokes, each time going further inside her tight tummy. They remained fucking in this position for about ten minutes. Missy kept telling him to be careful. (He couldn't put it all in because her pussy is smaller than most girls.)

Then, as Paul and I with my camera in hand watched them perform for us, they went into many different positions over the next 45 minutes. He fucked her doggie style, he got her on top, he did it spoon-style. It was the horniest thing I had ever witnessed. Sometimes I could see his huge dick moving back and forth underneath the tight skin of Missy's little belly. Paul was beginning to make lewd comments about how hot Missy was and how he wished it could him that was fucking her. So, as she was back on her back getting pounded, Missy said that Paul could come over and she would suck on his cock for a little bit. It didn't take long for him to get undressed and present his crotch to my sweet little Missy's face. As promised, she sucked on his cock. While not as big as Devin's, Paul's cock was good sized.

Then something happened that Missy or I weren't ready for. Devin said he needed a little break and got off Missy and headed into the bathroom. Without giving her time to even think about it, Paul moved right in between Missy's legs and shoved his dick right up inside her pussy and started humping her. She didn't stop him because she figured at that point it had already gone so far it wouldn't be fair to not let him get off. I didn't care because the sight of him just moving in on her open puss was way too hot to watch.

And I positioned the video camera at the foot of the futon bed and zoomed in on their genitals fucking and fucking. As they were doing it I could see his left hand come around and under her left butt cheek and squeezing it as he kept forcing his dick up her pussy. A couple times his cock would pop out and Missy's hand would appear and slip it back in. I could hear them whispering to each other, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. (I later found out that he was telling her that she felt good and that he wanted to cum inside her. She said it was OK for him to get off in her pussy.) I could tell it wouldn't be long because he was tightening up and making breathy moans of pleasure. Then he makes a real long groan as he squeezes her ass hard and pumps her pussy slowly as he fills her up with cum -- LOT'S of cum. They relax a little and he keeps moving his cock around inside her. As his hand goes back from her butt, from around the shaft of his penis some cum starts to ooze out. He gets off her and I zoom in and see a flood of white jizz pour out of her sweet little pussy.

Now Devin, who hadn't cum yet, appeared back on the scene, and (after Melissa had used the bathroom) was ready to pump in his own load. He laid on the floor and Missy climbed on top and carefully began riding him up and down very slowly. I could see some of Paul's cum ooze out and dribble on his massive balls. Then they got up and he mounted her one more time as she laid on her back and played with his balls. Soon he said, "are you ready?" and Missy said "Yes, cum inside me" and he said "here it cums" as he began to pound her hard, spewing another huge load of cum up her tight little pussy. He relaxed, but I kept the camera trained on their genitals and watched as his cock was still spasming and emptying into her. He pulled his giant dick out of her and I watched her pussy as she squirmed around for a bit and the mix of Devin's and Paul's cum leaked out and formed a little pool around her little ass cheeks.

We all got dressed and decided that we would do it again soon. After they left we watched the awesome footage and I came inside her several times myself. What a night!

After the porno video Missy made with Devin and Paul, she got a little moody. She felt guilty, but I kept reassuring her that she wasn't cheating on me because I was there and gave her permission. She wanted to know that I would never use it against her or use it as an excuse to do something myself, without her. I eased her worries in a few days. Meanwhile, I watch the video every chance I get. Definitely the best porno I have ever seen. (Even now, six years later, we still enjoy watching them from time to time.)

It's truly amazing to watch a video of your own wife (although she was my live-in girlfriend at that time, 6 years ago) fucking a complete stranger - and a black one at that. Not to mention the cute and stunningly sexy girl that Missy was (and still is!). Her soft brown eyes and her shoulder length curly light brown hair mixed with her adorable 5'1" figure (at 105 pounds) and soft perfect skin make her a horny vision to begin with. Her perfectly rounded perfect ass is enough to make any guy go crazy with desire. I love to walk behind her when we go out so I can watch the guys turn their heads to look at her. Her face is so beautiful and child-like with cute little dimples. Her tummy is tight and her pussy is light pink and meaty with a little tuft of light brown pubic hair. Why she's with me, I don't know. I'm a fun person to be with, I suppose, and I do make a great deal of money. Even though I am 14 years older than her (she was 26 when we made all her kinky videos), I also know that I'm still a good fuck too.

Anyway, back to the story... After a week or so, I called Paul. I let him know that after he sort of forced his way into Missy, that she preferred him to the hunky Devin (too big and thick). Paul was happy to hear that, and added that Devin was married and felt guilty and couldn't join us anymore, should we decide to do it again. He told me that he had told a good friend of his about us. His name was Tom, and Paul told me that Tom was very much into video porn and had a huge collection of his own that he enjoyed watching. Tom especially loved interracial porn and really wanted to meet Missy and watch the video we had made. He also told me that if it was okay with us, Tom would like to be the camera man if Missy had another encounter with Paul. I asked Missy what she thought about that, and she said she it would be okay if she could meet him first (like at a bar or coffee shop) before she made any decisions. After a couple phone calls back and forth, we all decided that Tom and Paul could come over and just watch the video of Paul and Devin with Missy, and then we would go out for some drinks and maybe plan another session.

So on Sunday, around 6:00 we were waiting for them to show up when Missy started to get nervous. I gave her a Valium and told her it would help her get more relaxed about hanging out with these guys. When they showed up, she was beginning to feel its effects and was loosening up. Tom was a little more than we expected. He was older, about 50, and had salt and pepper hair. Much taller than any of us (about 6-3), and a lighter complexion than either Paul or Devin, although we was definitely black. He was very nice, but Missy didn't think he was very good looking. He had big freckles, or maybe they were age spots. He had a little bit of a gut on him. We got the feeling that Tom and Paul worked together, or used to work together. They just told us that they were just friends with a common interest - cute white girls. Well, at least they were up front about it. Tom went on to say that he was a connoisseur of good pornographic videos and especially loved the interracial ones, of which he had a good collection.

We got a beer and we all smoked a few cigarettes. Tom was telling Missy in his deep gruff voice that she was even hotter than Paul had told him. When he didn't think she was looking I could see him lustfully eyeing her body up and down. And Missy did look especially hot. She was wearing a light blue little hippie sun dress that came halfway down to her knees and sandals with colored beads in with a hemp choker. She looked like a cute little 17 year old hippie chick. Paul sat down on the couch and said it was time for the show. I got the tape out and put it in the VCR while everyone was getting seated. Missy sat down on the floor, Tom sat in a chair, and I sat next to Paul on the couch.

As the tape started we all were at first very quiet, just glued to our places staring at the outrageous spectacle on the tube. Then Paul started talking about how horny he was when he watching Missy and Devin get it and he couldn't do anything. Missy said she was glad she finally let him in on the action. After a while Tom started saying how he's seen many videos, but this was definitely the best. I could see a MONSTER erection in his pants as Missy's ass was sliding up and down on Devin's pole on the television. He was also saying that it would be such an honor for him to be able to videotape Missy live in action.

Missy was starting to tease us by sitting it such a way so that we could peek up her little purple dress. I got up to get us all a round of beers. When I came back Missy had taken my place next to Paul and lit up a cigarette. I didn't say anything but sat on the floor and watched the show. We had all gotten quiet again, just watching. Soon it was Paul's turn to fuck Missy on the video we were watching. I glanced over to them as they were watching themselves fuck on the TV. Paul was playing with her hair and she put her hand on his leg and was doing little circles with her fingers. They were obviously both totally horny, as were Tom and I. After they had finished on the video, they started to make out on the couch and Paul's hands went down to her butt. They were going to fuck, no doubt about it, so I got out my video camera and started quietly shooting. Tom got up and came over to whisper in my ear that he would get his camera out of the car, and that we could keep the tapes. That way, we could have different angles to watch. I told him I thought that was a great idea. He went out and came back in a flash. They started to kiss and tongue so I turned off the TV since the real show was now live right there on the couch. We turned on all the lights bright as Missy was starting to rub Paul's crotch feeling his rock hard cock and he had his hand up her pretty dress fingering her little pussy. Things were starting to get hot.

Paul started to feel up her tits and Melissa had managed to get Paul's black cock out and was stroking it up and down. Tom and I were hovering around them with our cameras. Paul took the next step and stood up and dropped his trousers and Missy began sucking his dick while he caressed her curly head. She was blowing him pretty good when he stopped her because he said he was right on the verge of coming and didn't want to cum in her mouth. She asked him where he would like to cum and he said, "guess." She lifted up her dress and her pink thong panties had been pulled over to the side exposing her sweet and moist pussy. She playfully asked him, "is this where you had in mind?" Paul answered with a long, "yeeaahh" as he took off his clothes staring at her crotch. Then he slowly got down on his knees and opened her thighs and started to lick her cunt. Missy began to softly moan and raise her hips up a little to meet the tongue strokes Paul was offering her.

Tom took me aside for a second and told me to put my camera on a tripod and he'll use his for the close-up action. (I was glad to see that his camera took the same type of tape that mine did.) That worked real good. We would just reposition the one on the tripod every now and then for a little variety. Missy and Paul were ready to fuck, and Paul had her scoot her little butt forward a little on the couch while he kneeled in front of her and positioned his cock right at the lips of her pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock around and around, driving Missy crazy with desire and started to moan, "ohhh, ahhh, put it in me, yes....I want you to fuck me slow." I was so horny watching that I almost came in my pants!

Paul pulled her panties off and lifting her dress up over her hips exposing her muff and soft belly. He put just the head of his dick inside her tight tiny pussy and slowly worked it in. She was so wet he had his whole cock inside her in about 10 strokes. Then he stuck it all the way in deep and pushed while he wildly French-kissed her. He just kept holding it in her deep. Then he got up on the couch with his knees, pushed her legs back, and started driving his dick in her hard and slow, about one good strong violent thrust every one or two seconds. This made for a great view for Tom and his camera as he sat down on the floor and trained the lens in close. His balls were slapping Missy's little butt hole with each strong stroke. Paul said he couldn't hold out any longer and said he was coming. Then he jammed his dick in as deep as he could and with a long groan spewed a giant load up my sweet girl's snatch. I got the towel I had handy so when his wad started dripping out, it wouldn't make a mess. I handed Missy the towel and she put it under her butt as Paul pulled out and let Tom and I gaze at her soaked pink pussy as the white cum oozed out onto the towel.

Paul said how incredible that was, and sorry he couldn't last very long. Missy sarcastically said she was glad he was able to cum, but she still needed to be satisfied. Tom said, "well, maybe I'm too old for a cute little thing like you, but I'd be happy to try and satisfy you if you wanted me too." The bulge in his pants looked like it could satisfy her, but I knew that Tom wasn't her type which is why I was a little surprised when she said, "well, why don't you give it a try then, Tom? I'll bet you have the experience, don't ya?" Tom got a grin on his face as he looked at me as if to ask if it was okay with me, and I gave him the nod of approval as I reached out for his video camera.

"Oh little baby girl," he said in a low voice, "I've had plenty of experience, you know that." With that he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. Missy, still sitting on her towel with a pool of Paul's cum, leaned forward and pulled them down. It was almost scary to see the gigantic bulge that was laying underneath waiting to pleasure itself inside my girl. He stepped out of his trousers and Missy's hands started rubbing up and down his legs and brushing the monster underneath. Then she slowly lowered his shorts and a huge, black, uncircumcised penis popped out and was swaying in front of her sweet face.

The contrast between her baby face and that donkey dick were stunning. I looked at her soft features, smooth perfect complexion and compared them to this black dong with pinkish splotches and low hanging hairy balls. He took her hands and gently placed them both around his unit. As she stroked his shaft, the head of his dick came into view that was hidden by the loose black skin that encompassed it. It was not as thick, but had pink skin. As it got harder, the pink end would curve up, and she started to lick it. The pinkness finally stretched out to be the last two inches of his foot-long dick.