Missy's Fourth Homemade Porno

Story Info
Tom brings another friend over for Missy.
4.9k words
4.44
70.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers

Thanks for all the great feedback on my and Missy's adventures. There was certainly a wide range of responses. One was a request to have Missy get pregnant from a black guy, but perhaps some of you may not understand that Missy and I don't WANT any kids, ESPECIALLY someone else's!!! Also, these are accurate descriptions of our actual experiences, as kinky as they probably seem. But please take the time to let me know if you like these stories of our kinky experiences. The funny thing is, people who know us don't have a clue what we do from time to time! They would probably be shocked!

And yes, we are both a bit kinky, no doubt! Missy likes to dabble with two things that seem to turn her on, black guys and older men. My whole weird trip is that I happen to enjoy watching her fuck and I coincidentally happen to enjoy hot interracial sex -- so once we both figured THAT out, the next step seemed like a natural for us.

These first four events, including the one I'm about to share with you, happened over a period of few months a little less than 2 years ago - and about a year ago we moved away to a different city where I started a new position in a new firm, as did Melissa eventually. We got married shortly thereafter, thank you very much!

Then about four months ago, we hooked Missy up with a few local guys in our new hometown, and I'll be sharing those stories too very soon. Missy doesn't know I'm writing these stories, and I'm thinking about letting her in on this. Little does she know that people are reading about her little slutty escapades!

Anyway, back to about a year and a half ago...

I had to leave town for a few weeks because of a business deal that was going down in another city. Missy was working, but bored at home and didn't have much to do. Tom kept calling when he knew I was out of town, but she wasn't sure if she really wanted to have him over without me there, especially after the last time when things just got out of hand with all those guys fucking her -- even after she had basically passed out!

She asked me if I minded and what I thought about it. I said that I didn't care if she was horny to do it, but since I had the camera with me, she absolutely could not do anything with him unless Tom taped it with his camera and gave us the tape.

So on the third Sunday afternoon I was out of town, Tom and another older black gentleman named John stopped by to watch the three-hour video I had mixed down from the master tapes (which I had locked away). She decided to take a valium because she was nervous about seeing Tom and his friend and then watching that nasty video with them.

When they arrived around 5pm, they brought some beers and kicked back for a good night of high quality entertainment in our home. They wanted to start watching the video after they had got acquainted and had a beer.

Missy told me that after they watched the part where she danced for all the guys that John kept suggesting she do a dance for him and Tom like she did at the party. Missy told them that I would only let her mess around if it was taped, and that I had the camera with me. Tom said he had his camera in the trunk (surprise!) and so she told him she would think about it. He apparently took that as a yes, and went to his car to get his camera. They continued watching the party video and drinking beers. John kept encouraging her to do a dance for him. According to Melissa, she finally gave in to their pleas to just do a dance. John said he wanted to see her in the exact same outfit she was wearing at the party. Tom got out his camera to tape the dance...

This video starts off with Missy standing in the middle of the living room with John and Tom sitting on the couch. They had put the camera on a tripod. Some techno dance music that Missy liked was playing on the stereo and Missy was wearing the same little white sexy slut outfit that she wore to the infamous birthday party video for Paul.

John was about 60, and a little balding on the top. His hair was white and he looked to be about 190 pounds. They were both now wearing only shorts and t-shirts with just their socks on, which I thought looked a bit odd. John had a huge smile plastered on his broad semi-wrinkly face. As they joked around together before she actually started in to "dance," John talked boldly into the camera that Missy looked like she should be a "high-priced stripper." He was saying she should could be the hottest porn star ever by what he could see on the video (that was still playing with the sound off).

Missy started dancing as they encouraged her on. She looked a bit drunk, and a bit shy and awkward. They kept telling her how hot she looked, and she started to get a little braver. She did little twirls that exposed the same little cotton panties she had worn at the party. (We kept all the pieces of that famous outfit together because I would have her wear it for me every now and then.)

John growled at her, "Oh yeah, gimme a peek Missy. Take something off for ole Johnny. Oh please, yeah that's right." She turned around and bent over to give them a view of her butt as she hiked her skirt up over her ass and then go back to dancing. She was obviously beginning to enjoy John's lust for a look at her body. The video of her getting fucked was still on the tube, and she turned it off because they kept glancing at it. John said, "Don't worry baby, you got my attention." She kept dancing as John kept begging for her to remove something. She said, "Okay, but no funny stuff," in her cute little voice.

She went over to John and sat on his legs facing him and told him to unfasten her top, which fastened between her tits. He quickly did so and pulled it off behind and let it fall to the floor. He put both of his old hands on her tits and began to massage them. Tom brought the camera over close and Missy suddenly decided he was going too far and playfully slapped his hands and stood up to dance some more.

"I want to see you wearing just those little panties like you did in that video," John told her. (Tom wasn't really saying much of anything.) She started to slowly twirl around in front of him and then stopped and showed him where the zipper was in the back. He unzipped it and it fell to the ground. He started to feel up her ass and she slapped him again. She stepped out of her skirt that was laying on the ground and kicked it away.

She slipped out of her shoes and was dancing in just her panties and long stockings. John clapped and said, "My, my, my, you are a little hottie little girl. Look at you. Mmmm, I could have a lot fun with that, yeah." She kept up her dance right in front of him. He went on, "Mmm, you a naughty one, ain't you girl?" Missy said, "I can be naughty when I'm in the mood." He asked if she was, and she told him, "maaaaybe."

"If you naughty, I might have to give you a little spankin." To that Missy replied in a surprising sultry tone, "Maybe I need a little discipline, John." He started to touch her as she danced right in front of him. He felt her legs and her thighs as kept up the dance.

Finally he told her, "I think it's time for that spankin. You are being very naughty, aren't you?" He got her to bend over and lightly slapped her butt a few times. Then he coaxed her into laying over his legs as he continued to slap her butt. "Oh, yes," Missy moaned, "I've been naughty and I think I'm getting naughtier." That sort of talk really seemed out of character for her, and I think she was playing some sort of role in her mind for these guys.

He pulled her panties down a bit to expose her little white butt and rubbed and slapped her ass. "Let me see what you got down here," John said as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and stared at her starfish on her cute little bottom. He slapped her a little more. And every time he did he made a weird sort of smile/sneer at her, although she was face down and couldn't see him looking at her.

He pulled off her panties and threw them way off to the side. He moved her over to his side so she was sitting next to him and he got down on his knees and buried his face in her crotch. He licked and ate her for about ten minutes as she laid back and moaned and groaned. Tom zoomed in often with the video as John was spreading her lips open as he tongue-lashed her clit and dug his tongue up her twat making loud slurping noises and guttural sounds with his voice. Missy had her hands on her tits and John's nappy head.

Eventually he growled, "Mmmm, that's some fine pussy you got, girl. I sure do wish you'd let me in there." He suddenly stood up in front of her and pulled his dick out right in her face. He was also uncut, but not as huge as Tom's (who has the biggest cock I've ever seen). His balls were large enough though and hung down to what seemed to me to be unusually low as they swayed back and forth as Missy started to blow him. He put his hands on her head and worked his hips back and forth as Missy went to town on his ever enlargening chocolate tool.

"Oh Missy, just let me feel you inside for just a little. I won't do anymore than you say I can, John will promise you that." (I'm thinkin', what's up with the second person talk, anyway?) She said, "Just for a little." He got down on his knees in front of her as she slid her pelvis forward to allow him access. Her pussy lips were puffy and swollen and Missy was obviously quite turned on by this turn of events. He set the narrow head of his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy and slowly worked it back and forth inside, deeper and deeper, until he was all the way in. Then he kept it up while he leaned back, still stroking his penis in and out, and pulled her knee length stockings off, one at a time.

He fucked her slow and easy as Tom trained the camera on John's invasion of her pink trimmed pussy. Slowly he worked his dick in and out of her tight body. Her pussy lips hugged John's massive penis as he pulled it out, and the wetness inside her allowed him to reenter her body with ease. He kept this going for several minutes, as each one of them would comment on how good it looked and/or felt. It seemed like this was all of sudden a huge surprise to both of them as to just how good it all was.

"This is so good baby doll - mmm, that's so sweeeeet. Yeah, yeah...but we should get more comfortable in your bed. My knees aren't right for this much longer and...and, yeah -- I'll make you feel good and relaxed. I want you enjoy John's lovin." (More of that second person shit.) She told him that she had never fucked another guy in our bed. "Oh baby, just once, it can't hurt. You'll have plenty time to clean it before your man comes back."

And without asking anymore he pulled his dick out, picked her up and carried into the bedroom with Tom following behind with the camera. John got her on all fours at the edge of the bed while he stood behind her and again began to work his penis back into the sweet folds of her cunt. He began to fuck her a little harder keeping a firm hold on her hips. They started to slap together and soon they were both moaning. I was surprised to learn that Missy was really getting into the idea of having sex with older black men.

Suddenly, without a word, John stopped and stood her up by the bed as he pulled back the covers. He laid her down on the bed on her back with her legs up and folded nicely on either side and wasted no time getting on top and back inside her. Keeping himself held up over her he gazed up and down at the sexy view of her naked body as he pumped her harder and harder. Every now and then he would bend down to kiss her and lick her tits.

He brought one of legs over and turned her on her side as he stayed inside her. He sat back on his knees and pulled her right butt cheek up to expose the incredible sight of their mating. He kept staring at her pussy as he violated it and said, "Oh yeah, your getting my dick hot girl, Jesus that's some fuckin pussy. Oh yeah, I'm fuckin you good girl."

She started to groan harder and said, "Oh John, don't stop, keep fucking me...I'm sooo on the edge. Oh, I wanna cum." John started to pump her harder saying he was going to cum too. They both went at it like this for another two or three minutes, groaning and saying they were going to cum. Then John groaned out, "They it is, oh yeah, they it is! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" He violently slammed his throbbing cock up her tunnel as he shot several loads of cum up her pussy. She had a huge orgasm at the same time, groaning loudly in total ecstasy. John rolled off her on the bed, and Tom told him, "Come on, take the camera!"

As she was recovering from that onslaught, Tom was quickly on her in the same position working his cock into her sloppy pussy. John wasn't very good at the camera and this part of the video got a bit shaky and out of focus. Tom kept up the pace John had set, and soon Missy was moaning again. After a few minutes, Tom told John how to use the camera and keep it still. Then he rolled on his back and took Missy with him like she was a rag doll. She was now on her knees on top of him with her back to Tom as she faced John holding the camera. Tom was observing her ass as she moved up and down on his giant member. John got in close back and forth on their side, as he would pull her up and down on his cock.

John had finally settled down with the camera in front of her between Tom's legs as she sat on top with her back to Tom. You can hear her pussy making squishy noises as they got into it. Tom's huge hands had a firm grip on her hips as she kept fucking and fucking him. Various sexual fluids were pooled under them and around his scrotum. Without much notice, Tom began to breathe hard and pulled her down and inseminated her with several huge explosions. They slowed down and she sat there with his expired cock still buried in her pussy. She moved off him, sending a flood of jizz streaming out of her pussy onto his stomach, and John's camera work began to get sporadic again.

You can hear Missy say, "You guys, I wasn't planning on this." John laughed and said, "I was planning on it - and it was hot, baby." Missy said, "Mmmm, I guess you're right, it was good." The camera is pointing into the pillow as you can hear them kissing and making "mmmm" sounds. Soon thereafter, the camera goes off.

Missy said she went into the bathroom to clean up, and soon she heard a knock on the door and John just waltzed in to pee. She said he didn't seem to care that she was there and he just started peeing right in front of her. She was surprised by the shear volume of urine that seemed to gush out of his still shiny and moist from sex penis.

He stayed in there watching her (the door was open) and started in to feeling her up as he pressed up from behind her rubbing his fat limp cock on her ass. He tried to get her to kiss him, but she tried to push him away. He kept feeling her ass, and asked her to suck his cock for just a little. She said she got on her knees and licked his cock and balls for a little while (which is against the "rules," but she said she only did that for a few minutes before sending him back out, saying she would be out in a minute.) He went back to the bedroom, and when Missy came back after putting her panties back on, Tom had brought the gang bang video of Missy into the bedroom and was playing it for him and John as they sat on the bed waiting for Missy to join them.

She told me the room was now dark except for the television that glowed at the end of the bed. Here were two old black guys laying in our bed, drinking beers, and watching a video of her getting fucked by five hot young black guys. She said she realized that this evening was far from over.

She was going to get dressed as she was thinking that they were going to go back into the living room to party and watch the rest of the tape. They told her that they wanted to stay comfortable in the bed and they really wanted her to stay in just her panties. They wanted to relax on the bed and have beer while they enjoyed the video. Melissa told me that they asked her to join them in the middle as the video was getting to the part where she was getting nailed on the couch by Eugene.

She climbed into bed wearing just her white panties. As she sat between these two old naked black men, they each had their hands on her legs, gently stroking her inner thighs. She watched herself getting pounded on TV, as they continued to feel her up. Although they were not taping, she said they kept fondling her legs and her tits and just about every other part of her body and pulling her hands to their cocks. John kept going back and forth between watching the video assault of her body and sucking her tits and kissing her and sticking his tongue in her ear, which she didn't really like.

John kept telling her how she looked like she was enjoying getting fucked by all those guys. She said he started to make lude comments as he fondled her tummy and her titties and kept sliding his thick fingers down into her panties. After a while of this Missy told me that Tom got up and turned the camera on.

This segment of the video begins close up on John's lips sucking and slurping on Missy's tits in the darkened room that is barely lit from the flickering of the television. As the camera backs up you could barely make out that John's left arm was around her back as she lay on his left side on her back, while his right hand was continuously massaging her tummy, occasionally slipping under her panties to feel her crotch. Tom tripoded the camera as he knowingly brought up all the lights in the room so he could capture the evolving spectacle of Missy being so nastily fondled by old John. It is really quite a fucked up scene, but it is as hot as it is nasty.

Tom enters the scene and resumes his place on the right (Missy's left) and pushes her head down on his boner as John takes his hand from behind her and begins to massage her little butt with both of his hands. Her panties are still on and John is massaging and squeezing her butt in circular motions. In the meantime, Missy starts going to town on Tom's erection stroking up and down, pulling all that excess skin on his dong up and down with her right hand while she licks the tip and puts as much of it as she can in her mouth. Tom's hips move up and down as she drools over his penis and they begin to get a rhythmic pattern going as she make slurping sounds and Tom just makes sounds like, "ah, ah, yeah, ah." His eyes go back and forth between watching her fuck on television and watching her suck his cock.

John is having a grand old time feeling her up, from her tits to her tummy to her ass to her crotch. He also alternates between checking her sweet nubile body out in the flesh before him and watching her get nailed on the video. He occasional makes remarks like, "damn girl, look at you fuck those boys. Damn, you love that young black dick in your pussy, don't ya, girl. Shit, look at you fuckin them boys. You love that dick." And on and on he goes as he rubs and fondles her. You can hear Eugene come inside Missy on the video, and John gets very excited about that fuck. "Shit girl, you just a little slut puppy. Look at you go baby. DAMN, you a good girl. Shit, that's some hot fuckin'."

As Tom is way getting into his blowjob, John is practically growling as he pulls her panties halfway down and continues to fondle her tummy and he sits up straight to just stare at her hips and ass as his thick hands explore further between her legs. While his left hand is rubbing her tummy, his right hand is now clenched on her right butt cheek while his fingers begin to penetrate her cunt, stroking firmly and slowly. You can see that he began to rotate his fingers. John comments on how she's blowing Paul in the video as she blows Tom on the bed.

John now has a monster erection that makes it clear he is getting ready for another round of fucking, but Tom is not about to stop her from blowing him yet. John now moves his left hand down to finger her clit as he continues to finger fuck her from behind. Then he changes and takes out his right hand to start squeezing and occasionally slapping her little white butt as he moves his left hand down into her pussy. Then he gets into a more comfortable position to do this by bringing his left leg up over her and straddles her as he is in a better position to finger fuck her with two fingers of his left hand as continues to molest her ass with his right.

yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers
12